Corporate Branding & Product Branding Experts

We are a collaborative branding firm that partners with companies locally and around the world that are looking to discover or revitalize their brand identity.

CORE BRANDING SERVICES:

1992
New York, NY
  • 142 W 57th Street
    New York, NY 10019

Hostess, Sony, Sara Lee, Pfizer, Hasbro, Colgate-Palmolive,  Wagner's, EverBank, Jackson Hewitt, ProFoot, Smart Mouth, Aeroterm, Bloomberg, Hudson Yards, Merkury Innovations

Hostess Image

Hostess

Brand identity for the nation's favorite line of snack foods.

EverBank Image

EverBank

Brand identity for a national bank following a merger with Alliance Capital.

Wagner's Image

Wagner's

Brand identity for the category leader of bird feeding products and educational resources.

Aeroterm Image

Aeroterm

Brand identity for the leading owner and provider of capital, expertise, and facility related services to airports throughout North America.

Smart Mouth Image

Smart Mouth

Brand identity for a line of mouth freshening products using an innovative zink formula for 24-hour fresh breath.

Mondrian Properties Image

Mondrian Properties

Brand identity for a luxury residential real estate developer located throughout the mid-west United States.

Design for Boutique PR's Clients

"They're consistently on-time, on-budget, and they communicate clearly and professionally."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

A boutique PR agency hired Beacon Branding LLC to assist its clients with branding and design. They have developed numerous campaigns for several clients, designing logos, ads, and more.

Nyack, New York
Harriet Diener
President, Desert Moon Communications

The team at Boutique Branding LLC helps the clients become recognized thanks to their clever and imaginative designs. They're friendly, patient, communicative, and deliver work on-time and on-budget.

I am the president of a boutique PR / Ad / Marketing agency specializing in manufacturers and solution providers that service the Media & Entertainment and Pro Audio/Visual industries on a global level.

For what projects/services did your company hire Beacon Branding LLC?

We provide media evaluation and placement services but lack the resources for branding and design. Beacon Branding is the perfect answer. They take the time to learn our clients' culture and requirements and work to establish the most effective path forward.

We work with Beacon Branding on numerous clients and projects so goals vary. In general, our clients want to establish or re-establish a company identity through impactful ads and/or collateral material. including fresh logos.

I was seeking a company that was creative, insightful, patient, easy to work with and fair. I found all that and more with Beacon Branding.

Beacon Branding has worked with several of our clients and designed and developed campaigns ranging from one ad to an entire series spread over months, if not years. The Company president spends a generous amount of time interfacing with our clients to evaluate their goals, budgets and expectations and provides options which often include both electronic and print ads, new or re-freshed logos with associated collateral material to carry the image throughout.

I work directly with Beacon Branding's president and we both work directly with the client.

Our clients go from obscurity to being a recognized entity in the industry because of the clever, imaginative an consistent designs that Beacon Branding develops for them.

Seamless. When I work with Beacon Branding I feel I am working with an internal team rather than an outside contractor. The listen to my ideas and always follow up in a timely way.

They're consistently on-time, on-budget, and they communicate clearly and professionally. Did I mention that they're friendly and patient?

Maybe on my end, not theirs,.

Packaging & Label Design for Essential Oils Brand

"Beacon Branding LLC seems to have an internal radar as to what the public is looking for."

2012 - Ongoing

Beacon Branding LLC provides ongoing package and label design services for a consumer-facing essential oils brand.

Nyack, New York
Dan Mintz
Owner, Mind Body Soul Oils

The brand is more sophisticated design-wise and, as such, has been well-received. Beacon Branding LLC accepts constructive input well, but also brings creative ideas of their own to the table. Their consistent communication, responsiveness, and flexibility make them a valuable partner.

I own Mind Body Soul Oils, which sells an essential oil blend in various products such as lotions, soaps, and shower gels.

What challenge were you trying to address with Beacon Branding LLC?

I'm an inventor and I rely on presentational concepts to sell my products. I needed to hire a top notch company to help me with product packaging.

Beacon Branding LLC does all of our packaging and label designs. My projects usually require multiple change orders. They’ve done around twelve redesign and packaging projects for my company. In the beginning, we were just doing a small two ounce bottle. Then we went to an eight ounce bottle. It's evolving all the time.

I primarily work with Shawn (Corporate Identity and Product Branding Consultant, Beacon Branding LLC). He's my contact person and he knows my history.

How did you come to work with Beacon Branding LLC?

My relationship with Beacon Branding LLC goes back to around 1998. I don't remember the details, but we did a search. We were very happy that we found them.

The cost for each project is around $25,000.

The relationship with Mind Body Soul Oils started about seven years and is ongoing.

I need to work with a company that’s flexible, and Beacon Branding LLC is a great fit. I’ve flipped quite a few products, which I attribute to their product design concepts. I make inquiries to brick and mortar storefronts to check on how my product is moving. The feedback I get tells me that it’s successful. I've had nothing but positive results with this brand.

How did Beacon Branding LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They're a top-notch organization and they always surpass expectations. Beacon Branding LLC seems to have an internal radar as to what the public is looking for. They have a knack for attracting eyeballs or putting butts in seats. We usually communicate via email or phone conversations, and that's all I need.

Their intuitive touch is what separates them from other design firms. Beacon Branding LLC knows what I want and what the public wants. They’re able to bring those ideas together for our product design so in a way that’s a perfect fit for our budget and our marketing. They cover all the bases and never disappoint.

No, they should keep doing what they normally do. I can't ask for anything more than that.

Beacon Branding LLC will take you through the process of product design. They'll be with you from the beginning to the end, and help you over any bumps and hurdles. At the end of the day, you'll get exactly what you want.

I would highly recommend them any day, any time.

Ongoing Branding and Label Design For Gourmet Food Company

“They're genuinely interested in the success of each project.”

2007 - Ongoing

Working alongside an in-house team, Beacon Branding has been designing labels for various products and helping with branding.

Elizabeth, New Jersey
Stephen Drezga
Owner, Epicure Foods

The in-house team is happy with the quality of Beacon’s work and the feedback from customers has been positive. Beacon's ability to listen and guide the project in the right direction made them a reliable partner.

I'm one of the owners of Epicure Foods. We're a gourmet food company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Beacon Branding LLC?

We needed a vendor to help us with labeling our food products.

Beacon Branding helps us with branding and developing corporate identity for our products. We do a lot of the preliminary research in-house, and we reach out to Beacon Branding when we know what we want. They design the labels that fit our requirements.

We mostly work with Sean (Partner,  Beacon Branding LLC), who has a team underneath him.

How did you come to work with Beacon Branding LLC?

We've been working with Beacon Branding for a few years. They're excellent listeners and always provide valuable advice, so our relationship has grown.

We've spent between $50,000–$200,000.

We started working with them in 2007 and the relationship is ongoing.

We've received a very positive customer feedback on some of the designs Beacon has done for us. Sean has a really good grasp on what the market wants. He is able to point out little things, such as the color of the packaging, that impact the overall success of the project.

How did Beacon Branding LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They've done an excellent job and met our deadlines.

They're genuinely interested in the success of each project. Also, they do high-quality work and have fair prices, so it's a great value proposition.

No. They're exactly what they say they are.

They offer a very good value, particularly for medium-sized projects. If you want to do a multi-billion dollar project, they're probably not a great fit. But if you're in the middle range and you have the budget, they'd be a very good fit.

They're very good at staying within the budget.

Branding for Jewelry Product

"It all worked out well."

Jan. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Beacon Branding LLC designed a logo, packaging, and marketing materials for a jewelry product company.

Carlo Accattato
CEO, Jewelry Spa HOT TUB Inc.

The project was successful. Beacon Branding LLC supported the launch and the product is available online.

Since 1977 I have been serving the public with Jewelry related tasks whether it be designing a custom piece a redesign restoration or just a dip in one of my many patented jewelry cleaning systems through the last 4 decades of my career. My customers loved how I made them feel after a visit to one of my shops. All this has led me to my latest invention Jewelry Spa HOT TUB . I’ve put all this knowledge into a cool Entertaining device for you to use at home. So I am know selling on Amazon, working on QVC and HSN. Kits and solution are made in USA

For what projects/services did your company hire Beacon Branding LLC?

The Jewelry Spa HOT TUB Logo, Packaging and Marketing

For a company to handle from start to finish of the Jewelry Spa product and all that is included in going to market.

Looked thru websites then asked around. Called and met with Shawn Levesque CEO/Creative Director.

Full spectrum

Jewelry Spa HOT TUB see it on Amazon

Excellent

The Result

Not Really for me. It all worked out well.

Overall Score They were excellent go to jewelryspahottub.com and see for yourself.
    They were on-time, on-budget, and always communicated clearly and professionally throughout the whole process.
    The whole project was around $14,000.
    They did fantastic work in developing our new brand. All the proposed solutions they showed us were winners and hit the mark for what we needed.
    Just view the website to see for yourself the caliber of work they do.