Helping Businesses to Succeed Online.

Be Locally SEO is a leading Utah website design firm for custom and responsive websites. We've developed hundreds of locally and nationally targeted business websites that dominate search engine rankings and convert visitors into customers.

Be Locally SEO’s founding partners, design & development team, sales department, and marketing experts are united in our commitment to providing you the best internet marketing services possible to improve traffic to your website and social marketing sites. Through increased online traffic, we know you will experience exposure to new customers, build customer loyalty, and realize a huge ROI. Your success is our top priority.

We stay updated on cutting edge technology and industry best practices in SEO and optimization for search engines and are continually expanding our expertise all with the focus of providing the highest quality of customer service you deserve.

Let Be Locally SEO partner with you to promote your business online whether your customers are local, regional, national or even global. We welcome the opportunity to show you what we can do for your business. Give us a call or complete our contact form today.

South Jordan, UT
  • 406 W South Jordan Pkwy #140
    South Jordan, UT 84095
  • Salt Lake, UT 84044

From businesses serving a local niche to companies competing worldwide, Be Locally SEO partners with you to ensure results that increase your bottom line.

Blogging Case Study - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery of Utah

In this case study, we discuss how a strategic blogging campaign helped one local oral surgeon gain first page ranking for a highly competitive keyword, and increase conversions.

SEO for Exterior Building Company

"We prefer this team because they are local, which enables face-to-face communication."

May 2015 - Ongoing

Be Locally SEO uses market research to select keywords that reflect customer behavior and search terms. The team has cleaned up the site and built pages. They provide ongoing support.

Lindon, Utah
Shaan Sanderson
Owner, Ram Builders Stucco & Exteriors

Keywords now rank higher than two on Google. SEO efforts identified new local audiences, consequently increasing productivity and cost-effectiveness. Be Locally SEO is responsive to requests and timely with deliveries. Costs are competitive and include generous support offerings.

I co-own Ram Builders Stucco & Exteriors, a contracting business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Be Locally SEO?

We wanted the SEO to be specific about our repair work on exteriors.

They did marketing research to identify which terms people use and then built pages to target those searches. We tried to balance our in-house language, which emphasized particular repair offerings, and how potential clients searched for those services. They then cleaned up our website and helped us get reviews and ratings. Be Locally also provides web support whenever we have an issue.

I have one point of contact that I speak to at least once a month. We meet in-person about once a quarter to discuss keywords and customer search behavior.

How did you come to work with Be Locally SEO?

My business partner found Be Locally through one of their former clients.

We’ve spent between $750–$1,000 per month. We decreased our investment after the project’s initial stages.

We started working with them in spring 2015 and the relationship is ongoing.

We’ve identified more local clients with targeted search terms and pages. Decreased travel time to job sites makes us more productive and cost-effective. Keywords are ranking higher than two on Google as well.

How did Be Locally SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive whenever I need someone to fix a website problem. I don’t have to invest extra time or money for that support. We communicate via email for technical issues and phone for other needs.

I worked with two previous vendors and neither arrangement was ideal. One wasn't local and the other worked remotely. We prefer this team because they are local, which enables face-to-face communication.

I can't think of anything.

I've already referred them to other contractors. I mentioned that Be Locally is available for in-person and easy phone conversations, which people in our industry value.

They were always waiting on me because they had their stuff together sooner than we did.
    They beat the competition and are at least comparable to the firms we previously engaged.
    They're always quick to get back to us same day.
    I've already referred them to a few people.

SEO & Internet Marketing for Carpet Cleaning Company

“How can you improve on perfection? All of my needs were met at or above my expectations.”

July 2015 - Ongoing

Be Locally SEO fixed functional and legal site issues to remove Google penalties. They corrected false contact data and redesigned the site to be mobile responsive. They market through Yelp and landing pages.

West Jordan, Utah
Larry Glispy
President, A Fresh Look Carpet Cleaning

Be Locally SEO boosted site rankings to the first page of Google within 65 days, much faster than the 90-day guarantee. The trustworthy team worked without a hefty contract. The company is highlighted on Yelp within a 75-mile radius and shows up four times at the top of relevant organic searches.

I’m the president of A Fresh Look Carpet Cleaning in West Jordan, Utah.

What challenge were you trying to address with Be Locally SEO?

I hired Be Locally SEO to boost our rankings and visibility. I wanted my site to appear on the front page of Google results for our local market. After spending thousands of dollars on digital marketing to no avail, I needed a trustworthy partner who could deliver results.

During our first appointment, Be Locally SEO gave me direct feedback about how to fix Google penalties on my site. My previous vendor had added fake addresses and phone numbers to artificially boost SEO. They corrected the contact section so it only shows the number and address that correspond to where our business is actually licensed.

They built 4-5 landing pages that legally advertise my business in smaller surrounding cities. We plan to pursue more locations to expand our market reach. I was hesitant to add email marketing services until seeing minor progress. The team is currently designing a new state-of-the-art mobile responsive website and started regional marketing on Yelp.

(CEO, Be Locally SEO) has consistently reassured me about all my concerns. He's earned my trust through his excellent performance. My current point of contact is Taylor (Senior Account Manager, Be Locally SEO).

How did you come to work with Be Locally SEO?

They reached out to me via a phone call. I usually hang up on solicitors, but their pleasant demeanor and conversational skills caught my attention. They took a great approach as they pitched their services. After 1-2 months of speaking, I committed to an appointment. I was especially impressed that they didn't require an expensive contract.

We pay them a $300 monthly fee. The website build cost $500 and each landing page was $60. They've never raised their prices since we’ve worked together.

We've been working together for 3-4 years now.

Be Locally SEO has delivered on all their promises on deadline. Without their involvement, my company wouldn’t be featured four times on the front page of Google for relevant searches. The site vacillates between the first and second organic ranking. We're featured on Yelp within a 75-mile radius and have five-star reviews on both platforms. Both pages are labeled " Top 10 best carpet cleaners in West Jordan." No matter what platform customers use to conduct their search, my company shows up.

They promised to get our site on the first page of Google within 90 days, compared to the average 30-day promise from most vendors. They outpaced this estimate significantly. We were ranked on the first page within 65 days. They fixed all the contact and labeling discrepancies.

They were so confident they could deliver that they didn't even require a contract. They were absolutely right; I plan to use them for the foreseeable future.

How did Be Locally SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They're always available to answer my calls. If they're in a meeting, they call back within the same day. They're very responsive. All our meetings have been productive.

I admire their commitment to keeping their promises. Rather than using illegal methods, they’re always aboveboard. They noticed and mitigated liabilities our previous developer had caused. They're an honest team that consistently identifies ways to improve my system. In the 2-3 years since we've launched their site, I've had several vendors solicit me. I would never switch contractors because I feel so loyal to Be Locally SEO.

They are fantastic. How can you improve on perfection? All of my needs were met at or above my expectations.

I suggest talking to Taylor Newell. Sit back and let them do their work. The results will put a smile on your face as you see the great ROI.

Overall Score They’re the greatest company I’ve worked with. For SEO services, they’re off the charts. I’m way happy.
    The cost is so sweet.
    I've already told multiple people about them. If you want SEO services, you go to Be Locally SEO. They do what they say they will.

Web Design & SEO for Concrete Coating Company

"They live up to their promises and gave us the results that we hope for."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Be Locally SEO created a new website for the concrete coating company and continues to provide digital marketing and SEO services to increase traffic to the site.

Riverton, Utah
Brandon Pack
Owner, Packman's Coatings

Be Locally created a stunning new website and increased the company’s online presence with their expertise in SEO. Their team consistently delivers quality work at an efficient pace.

I am the owner of Packman’s Coatings, a Utah-based company that provides professional concrete coating services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Be Locally SEO?

We wanted to increase the amount of traffic on our website, so we hired Be Locally to revamp our site and provide marketing and SEO services to attract new customers.

They built a more professional and user-friendly website for our company. To generate more traffic to our website, they produce relevant blog content for us each month.

Hannah is our main point of contact, but we also communicate with Abraham, our sales contact, whenever we have questions about additional services.

How did you come to work with Be Locally SEO?

They reached out to us after finding our company in a marketing magazine. We held a meeting where they told us everything that was good and bad about our website and what services they could offer to improve our online presence. Having had a bad experience with another SEO company, we were impressed by their sales pitch, so we took and leap of faith and hired them.

So far, we have spent nearly $20,000 on their services.

We have been using their services for approximately two years.

Our high-end website receives a ton of compliments from clients and web design professionals alike. It takes a while to build organic growth, but we have already noticed increased traffic to our site and more followers on our social media pages. Beyond our online presence, we receive a lot more phone calls from potential clients inquiring about our services.

How did Be Locally SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They are always responsive and never miss deadlines, so I would say that their project management is very efficient.

In the two years that we worked with Be Locally, there has never been a moment where we were disappointed in their work. They live up to their promises and give us the results that we hope for. The previous SEO agency that we worked with upsold their services and delivered mediocre results, so we appreciate Be Locally’s honesty. We paid them the same rate but getting much better results.

We also appreciate their willingness to offer their services at an affordable price and not raising their prices when using their services for my other business.

Do your research on the company and talk to their other clients so that you have an informed perspective on the quality of their services. Third-party companies like Clutch.co are a very useful resource to get unbiased reviews.

Overall Score Email can sometimes be impersonal, so it would be nice if they could occasionally check in on their customers with a phone call.
    There's room for improvement on timing. They created our second website within the deadline, but I was hoping it would get done a week sooner.
    Their value is significantly better than the other SEO company that we worked with.
    They always give us everything that we ask for.
    The quality of their work surpasses what you will get from other SEO agencies.

Content Marketing & SEO for Asphalt Company

“With them, I feel like more than just a number that’s been shuffled into an automated system.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Be Locally SEO boosted publicity through SEO processes, PPC budgeting, and website development. They improved keyword selection, which increased search and PPC results.

West Jordan, Utah
Barney Boynton
Owner, Renaissance Asphalt Services

Be Locally SEO’s consistent and proactive communication, frequent suggestion, and site improvements resulted in positive search engine and keyword results that exceeded project expectations.

I’m an owner of Renaissance Asphalt Services. We do non–roadway asphalt maintenance like patching, paving, or restriping, and focus mainly on parking lots and commercial buildings.

What challenge were you trying to address with Be Locally SEO?

They have helped us gain more exposure through SEO work, making adjustments to our website, and advising us on an accurate PPC budget.

Initially, they provided web development for our site, fixing work from a previous company. That required a good deal of market research. They’ve done substantial SEO work, specifically with tailoring and polishing our keyword selection. They’ve also helped us allocate the right amount of funds for PPC.

I meet with our representative at least once every two or three weeks, but that increases with the workload. In addition to our representative, there are five or six dedicated team members.Occasionally, they’ll bring on specialists for projects that involve Facebook, blogging, or site content.

How did you come to work with Be Locally SEO?

They reached out to us. Our current representative pursued us and was very good at marketing their company.

We spend between $600–$1,000 a month, and that changes based on our PPC results.

We began working with them in November 2017 and continue to use them.

We began seeing positive changes in our Google search and PPC results within 30–45 days.

How did Be Locally SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve always provided us with quick honest responses whenever we have questions, both over the phone and email. There are multiple points of communication and various ways for me to give input. They also send me regular updates on site and keyword performance.

They are proactive and aggressive. They always make sure I’m up–to–date, and are active in providing new ideas. With them, I feel like more than just a number that’s been shuffled into an automated system.

No, I’m getting the full value of their services.

If anyone is worried about whether or not the tradeoff is worth it, I would say that Be Locally SEO stands behind their word. They are definitely worth it.

Our blog was done timely and very thoroughly.
    They’ve exceeded every expectation.
    I've already recommended them several times in this month alone.

SEO & PPC for Massage Chair Retailer

"They’re responsive, but also genuinely interested in my business."

Nov. 2014 - Ongoing

Be Locally SEO provides SEO, digital advertising, and social media marketing services. They target local markets and new traffic generation.

Taylorsville, Utah
Alan Weidner
President, Massage Chair Relief

They’ve increased and stabilized rankings; traffic is also higher. The team enhanced social media performance. Be Locally SEO works in an independent manner, but also provides hands-on service.

I’m the president of Massage Chair Relief. We are an online and offline retailer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Be Locally SEO?

We needed SEO and digital advertising services.

They’ve narrowed our focus to local audiences. Be Locally reoriented our Facebook ads toward traffic generation, rather than likes and shares. The team has also managed my monthly spend, written articles, and resized photos.

I had two main points of contact; we met every month. A third member focused on social media.

How did you come to work with Be Locally SEO?

We searched for vendors over an extended period of time.

We’ve spent between $25,000–$30,000.

Work started in November 2014 and is ongoing.

Rankings have increased and remained stable. Traffic and social media outreach are also higher.

How did Be Locally SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re responsive, but also genuinely interested in my business. Meeting only once a month is convenient.

They excel at all their services.

No, I can’t think of anything. Their new invoice system is better.

You’ll get great hands-on attention.

They’ve needed occasional reminders.
    Costs are reasonable.
    Their advice is helpful.
    I have no reservations.

SEO & Social Media for Custom Cabinet Manufacturer

“They’re very effective and they keep us updated on the most current practices.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Be Locally SEO provided services including keyword ranking, blog content creation, site optimization to improve the client’s Google ranking. They still currently manage the client’s blog and Facebook content.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Ashley Schumann
Office Manager, Swirl Woodcraft

The client’s site now ranks first on several relevant searches, and their overall digital presence has improved dramatically. Attentive project management has been key to achieving successful results.

I’m the office manager at a custom cabinet manufacturing facility. We do sells, manufacturing, delivery, and installation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Be Locally SEO?

We were looking to improve our Google ranking and increase our business’ visibility.

Be Locally provided a full suite of SEO services including keyword ranking and necessary changes to our site. They also made minor adjustments to the site’s layout. Currently, they manage our Facebook page and create blog content that’s regularly posted to the site.

We primarily worked with an account manager that sent us regular reports.

How did you come to work with Be Locally SEO?

The owner of our company found them and initiated the engagement.

We’ve invested $25,000-$30,000 so far.

We started working together at the beginning of 2016, and our partnership is ongoing. We reach out to them when we want specific content added to Facebook, and they send us monthly reports on Google rankings and SEO-related performance.

We now rank first on several relevant Google search terms, and our website looks more professional with the changes they made. They also write high-quality blogs that help people understand the home design industry.

How did Be Locally SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

If I had to rate them on this from one to ten, I would say ten. They always respond very quickly and I can always get a hold of someone, even when our account manager is unavailable. We communicated with them on a monthly basis at the beginning of the project and scaled back as we progressed. At this point, I only call them when there’s a specific concern or request. I communicate with them via phone and email.

We haven’t worked with an agency like Be Locally SEO before, but they helped us improve our digital presence across multiple platforms.

No, not that I can think of. They’re very effective and they keep us updated on the most current practices.

Listen to the advice that their team provides and trust their expertise. They offer several service packages to fit your needs, but there’s always room for adjustment throughout the project.

Overall Score They’re responsive and they provide excellent advice.
    I’ve never had any problems with them in meeting deadlines.
    The price was reasonable and they followed through on what they promised.
    They succeeded in reaching top rankings for relevant searches.
    I’ve already recommended them.

SEO, SMM, & Web Maintenance for Medical Surgery Office

“They’re responsive and willing to be jolly on the spot.”

June 2014 - Ongoing

Be Locally SEO designed a website for multiple office locations. On an ongoing basis, they manage the digital marketing and advertising, SEO, and social media accounts.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Oral Surgeon, Northeast Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Be Locally SEO created an elegant, user-friendly website that effectively represents its owners. They successfully drive customers to the business with their wide variety of digital marketing expertise. The team delivers superior customer service and value.

Northeast Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery has three surgery offices. I’m an oral surgeon.

What challenge were you trying to address with Be Locally SEO?

We needed help with SEO, social media marketing, and web design.

Be Locally SEO did the design of our website and the marketing for the three offices. They run our Facebook pages and all social media, and they do promotion and SEO on the web.

I interacted with the co-founder/CEO and the operations manager. Some of them have come and gone, but they’ve all been great.

How did you come to work with Be Locally SEO?

My brother is an oral surgeon and he recommended them to me.

We spend $2,500 per month.

We started working together in June 2014 and the work is ongoing.

They always give me positive results. I’m very happy with them. They’ve met my expectations.

How did Be Locally SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been fantastic. They’re very willing to change things when I ask them to, and they’ve always made the changes within 24 hours. We communicate via email.

They’re responsive and willing to be jolly on the spot.

No. They’re not pushy.

Be willing to give them a shot. They do great work. They deliver very positive results.

Overall Score I’m very happy with their work. There have been no negative experiences.
    They’re always responsive. I’ve never had a problem.
    I’m comfortable with their fees.
    The website is very nicely designed with easy interfaces.

SEO for Franchise Law Firm

“[T]hey’re customer-oriented instead of just worried about their bottom line.”

June 2014 - Ongoing

Be Locally SEO updated a website and improved its SEO to become the top search presence. The team also made the site ADA compatible and worked on enhancing the legal blog and digital marketing.

Utah
Partner, Franchise Law Firm

With competitive fees and excellent customer service, Be Locally exceeded expectations. Their unique problem-solving skills and willingness to adapt their methods create a collaborative and friendly work environment.

I’m an owner and partner at a law firm that specializes in franchise law.

What challenge were you trying to address with Be Locally SEO?

Our main goal was getting number one placement in organic searches within the state of Utah. Very few law firms here practice franchise law, and we were far below most of them. We wanted to dominate the first page with our website and attorney profiles.

Be Locally SEO had an approach that other companies didn’t mention. We share our office space and address with three other law firms, and Be Locally helped us realize that hurt us in online searches. They identified and fixed that issue, made pages Google would recognize, helped us with our legal blog and connected it to our other social media, worked on digital marketing, and redesigned our site to be ADA compatible.

I worked extensively with Hannah, but for all things related to SEO and potential marketing campaigns, I worked with Brennan.

How did you come to work with Be Locally SEO?

They cold contacted us, and we let them come in and give a pitch. We talked to two other similar providers, but we were most impressed with Be Locally.

We’ve spent somewhere between $15,000 and $20,000

It started in June 2014 and is ongoing.

Unfortunately, we just started tracking how clients find us, so we don’t have any quantifiable evidence yet. However, having the number one search presence obviously makes a difference.

How did Be Locally SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

The whole team is very responsive, usually responding within 24 hours. If we have any errors or need the website updated, they’re quick to fix them and make the necessary changes.

Be Locally is easy to work with. They’re thorough, and we can always get in contact with a team member. If a report doesn’t make sense or we need something clarified, they sit down with us and talk about it. Not only are their fees reasonable, but they’re customer-oriented instead of just worried about their bottom line.

I can’t think of anything.

Advice for potential customers?

Reading their reports can sometimes be intimidating or confusing, but don’t be afraid to ask questions. They know how to explain and modify things so that it works in your best interest.

SEO for Local Insurance Firm

"They've excelled at every task."

June 2011 - Ongoing

Be Locally provides marketing services, including SEO, SEM, PPC, Google AdWords, and social media to promote a small business in a competitive market. They provide regular website updates.

Sandy, Utah
Joe Callahan
Owner, Four Seasons Insurance Company

Be Locally’s consistent engagement attracts new clients in a competitive market, while proven reliability and competitive rates allowed for a recent investment increase. They work to maintain long-term business relationships.

We are Four Seasons Insurance, a property and casualty insurance agency that caters to both English-speaking and Spanish-speaking markets in the Salt Lake City metro area and greater Utah.

What challenge were you trying to address with Be Locally?

We’re a small business competing with large, billion-dollar companies. Be Locally helps us implement guerilla online marketing tactics and generate brand awareness in our local market.

They host our website for us and provide updates, search engine optimization, and search engine marketing. They also worked with a third-party developer to integrate quoting software into our website.

These features were then duplicated for a Spanish-language version of the site.

They work to drive traffic to our website in a number of ways, including Pay Per Click, Google AdWords, and social media.

Doug [Timms, Senior Digital Marketing Consultant, Be Locally SEO] is our main point of contact. He touches base regularly to review our results and work through new marketing tactic ideas. We also stay in touch with Hannah [Ocon, Operations Manager, Be Locally SEO], who answers any questions that may arise.

How did you come to work with Be Locally?

I looked into three or four companies, but could immediately tell that most of these were just blasting the entire market to see who would bite. They lacked credibility.

I heard about Be Locally through a radio advertisement and was impressed with them from the beginning. The owner met with us personally to help get us started, and they followed through in a way that their competitors simply did not.

We initially paid $300 per month, but we’ve been so pleased with Be Locally’s work that we recently increased our monthly investment to $900.

We also spent about $4,000 on website development.

We started working together in June 2011, and our relationship is ongoing.

We get two to three online quote requests each day through our website. A significant portion of this traffic comes from Be Locally’s social media campaigns.

How did Be Locally perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly communicate through e-mail or phone, and they always respond the same day. Our relationship with Doug has developed so well that I have his cell number, so I'll even text message him with any immediate questions.

Their management also sends out memos periodically. It’s a well-run organization.

I've worked with vendors in the past that fail to honor their commitments, but Be Locally consistently delivers on their promises.

They’re also willing to go the extra mile. They worked with our software developer to incorporate the website’s quote program, even though that went beyond their responsibilities. Similarly, they went out of their way to find a reliable resource when we requested a Spanish-language version of the site.

They've excelled at every task, so I don't any suggestions for improvement.

Advice for potential customers?

Give them time to put their recommended program together. If they ask for information, work with them and they’ll achieve the best possible outcome.

Overall Score They do an excellent job communicating and achieving results.
    They've never failed to meet a deadline.
    Their competitive rates allowed us to increase our investment.
    They've delivered on everything as promised.
    I recommend them all the time.

Garden Center Digital Marketing

"They’re responsive, and I like that."

Be Locally SEO handles web design, SEO and content marketing for a retail garden center with the goal of improving search result ranking.

Salt Lake City Metro Area
Manager, Garden Center

Website traffic has significantly increased since the team began SEO work. Be Locally SEO is very responsive by both phone and email, and also provides quarterly analytics and reports. The web design could be more creative, but the SEO is great.

I work for a retail garden center. We’ve been in business in Utah for 60 years.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I manage the trees and shrub department and help with marketing.

What was your goal for working with Be Locally SEO?

[It was] to make sure that our name always comes up first or second in any Web search when people look for garden centers in [our area] or when people look for perennials, trees, grasses, sod, or anything like that. They also redesigned our website and take care of changes and updates for us. They produce a monthly newsletter for us.

[They handled] Web design, SEO [search engine optimization], and content marketing.

What was your process for selecting Be Locally SEO with which to work?

We had a website that was done through a vendor in New York City, and so it was difficult to get things changed. We wanted someone local. I believe they contacted us about SEO. We were pretty happy with them, so we got them to do our website also. I called some other firms when we were looking to do the website, but I never heard back from some of them.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative in dollar terms or a personnel work-hour figure?

It was from $10,000 to $50,000

When was the work completed?

It’s ongoing work. We have a monthly contract with them.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I know we get a lot of hits on our websites and a lot of people searching for plants get to our website. I don’t know specific metrics. We have a meeting set in May to go through analytics and view reports. It’s increased quite a bit as far as people finding us on the Internet.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

Yes, Jason [Ryser, director of sales operations at Be Locally SEO] has been great to work with. He responds very fast either by phone or email. Hannah [Tubbs, office manager at Be Locally SEO] also responds fast. Jason comes in a couple of times a year to review everything and show the statistics and numbers.

Is there anything unique or special about Be Locally SEO that really makes them stand out compared to other business partners?

I like them because they’re local. They’re responsive, and I like that.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

The website design could be a little more creative. I’ve seen some others I like better, but we change it during the year.

We had a little trouble at first with our website. People using a certain virus program showed that we had a virus on our website. It took a while, but they got rid of that.