bazen.

We are specialized in creating beautiful interface and experience for mobile and web apps as well as branding.

Belgrade, Serbia
  • Kumanovska 24
    Belgrade 11000
    Serbia

All Crypto Exchanges

All Crypto Exchanges is cryptocurrency website.

Web Design for a Soccer Betting Website

"bazen. understood what I wanted in a web page."

Oct. - Nov. 2018

bazen. designed a web page to improve functionality. Their team took direction from a provided layout. The page is now in its development phase.

Matthis
Product Owner, Fuga Media

The internal team is happy with the updated look of the web page. bazen.’s quality of work was exceptional. Customers can expect a responsive and proactive design team.

I’m the product owner at Fuga Media, a website publisher.

What challenge were you trying to address with bazen.?

Our soccer betting page wasn’t performing well. We had a few visitors, but no conversions. The page needed an updated design.

bazen. used InVision to design the web page. I gave them a layout, and wanted polling features, a shoutbox, and featured bookmarkers implemented in the design.

My main point of contact was Stefan (CEO & Lead Product Designer, bazen.).

How did you come to work with bazen.?

I was referred to them by a friend.

We spent $1,500.

Our engagement lasted from October 2018 until November 2018.

I’m delighted with what bazen. delivered. The web page is now in development. I’ve seen the changes, and I’m sure the new web page will have a significant impact. Everyone internally is satisfied and approves of the new page.

How did bazen. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their work quality was outstanding. I received a few updates to my layout, but two weeks later, the work was completed. We communicated primarily using Slack.

bazen. understood what I wanted in a web page. I gave my input, and their team made it fit.

No, everything went amazingly. I’d be happy to work with them again.

They delivered the web page fast.

Mobile App UI Dev for Consumer Electronics Company

"Even when we changed things again and again, bazen. remained flexible."

Aug. - Nov. 2018

bazen. is creating a UI for a mobile app that is being developed internally. They’re building wireframes and combining them into a functional system, along with feedback from early tests.

Zurich, Switzerland
Head of Product, Consumer Electronics Company

Their use of management tools and industry best practices has helped bazen. to progress steadily toward delivery. They’ve been highly adaptable and professional.

I’m the head of product for a consumer electronics, smart home, and InsurTech startup.

For what projects/services did your company hire bazen.?

We needed someone to create the UI for our cross-platform companion application for our consumer smart home device.

We wanted development and delivery of a full UI within a short time.

We scouted potential service providers and met with multiple. After, we involved our design and development team and had them look at a mixture of vendor portfolios, references, and cultures.

They’re developing concrete wireframes and translating them into a UI, which involves integrating feedback from initial testing and applying global design principles. They’re working in conjunction with our in-house development and design teams.

We've had a constant workforce with clear role definitions. There've been no changes to team size thanks to bazen.’s time and resource estimations.

The project hasn’t gone public yet, so we don’t have any results.

They combined multiple industry standard tools to make sure we collaborated well. All of our interactions were professional.

Even when we changed things again and again, bazen. remained flexible.

We would’ve felt more on-top of the project if there was more communication regarding what they were currently working on. This would help improve transparency.

Web Design for a CryptoCurrency Site

“I liked the way they interpreted my idea and developed their own approach.”

May 2018 - Jun. 2018

After helping build out an initial idea, bazen. developed wireframes and designed a cryptocurrency website.

Netherlands
Floris van Vredendaal
Founder, hatless.com

The internal team is happy with the website and the customer service. Professional and knowledgeable, bazen. met all expectations, while their exceptional communication skills helped them establish a smooth process from the beginning.

I'm the founder and CEO of hatless.com. We have multiple websites, most of which are related to cryptocurrency and fashion. We do marketing and refer our visitors to other parties where they pay for a service or order a product, after which we get a commission.

What challenge were you trying to address with bazen.?

I needed a designer for my cryptocurrency website.

I wanted to have a slick-looking website, so I gave them an idea and they handled everything from start to finish. They came up with the wireframes, developed the style, and then designed a website. They used Sketch for design and they also used InVision to show me the website.

I worked with 1–2 people directly.

How did you come to work with bazen.?

They were recommended to me.

I spent about $10,000.

I started working with them in May 2018 and the project was completed in June 2018.

I sent the design to my network and everyone who saw the website loved its look and feel. I plan to do more projects with them.

How did bazen. perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a great job and were very proactive. Anytime I had a question, they found time to respond. We mostly used Slack to communicate. The only issue was that I couldn't pay them directly without fees, considering their country, so the payment process was a bit complicated.

I liked the way they interpreted my idea and developed their own approach.

I don't think so.

Make a clear plan for yourself and be ready to answer their questions.

I've already recommended them.