Enterprise IT Solutions & Mobile Apps Development

Business and Information Technology Solutions company that pioneers in providing Business consulting, Technology consulting & IT services needed to deliver holistic IT solutions to any organization. We are a young company that was establish with a purpose to deliver solutions that are at-par and cutting edge. We are a team of dynamic professionals that is lead by just one motto & that is adding value to your business.

Our versatile team pioneers in understanding your business needs and its purpose and then suggest best technological solution to the statement of your requirement.

We love blending technology into your business & thus don't rely on just one solution approach. We believe in giving options to choose from that is usually dependent on your priority of expectation, factors like time, quality, industry standards, nature of solution, purpose of solution, audience, investment influence what you get as outcome.

We at Batshub believe in giving you the leverage to choose your priority and give you most optimum options for your choice.

Ahmedabad, India
  • Ahmedabad, GJ

API Integration for Consulting Company

"We had meetings every alternate day and that helped us be on track in my belief."

Feb. - Apr. 2019

Batshub delivered code in PHP to integrate Salesforce with a custom CRM for a third-party. The team consulted with the recipient about specific needs before developing a concrete architecture for the project.

IT Project Consultant, Individual Consultancy

The seamless data channel produced by the project built confidence in and grew business for the client. Batshub demonstrated confidence through frequent communication and transparency about the project, meeting every other day and providing updates through Slack, Basecamp, and Jira.

I am an individual IT consultant who takes up IT assignments individually. I have 12+ years of IT industry experience and have been working for some of the fortune 100 companies across the globe.

For what projects/services did your company hire Batshub?

I was looking for an IT firm that can help me integrate Salesforce API in a custom CRM project.

My goal for this project was to successfully establish a seamless data channel between Salesforce and custom CRM system.

I was looking for a reliable company with in-depth know-how about API and Web development technologies. I looked for various companies online and finally shortlisted them after having multiple rounds of interviews with their team.

BatsHub is an end to end IT solutions company. They have expertise in Web development, API integration, Mobile apps development. Batshub not only helped me to develop a concrete architecture for the project but also help in consulting my end client. They were available whenever I had questions or seek any clarity. They successfully delivered what they said.

I was been allocated an Account manager, PHP developer, QA and a Salesforce consultant.

Since I am an independent consultant, it has absolutely helped me gain confidence from my end client and hence it has positively helped me get more business.

We were in constant touch on Skype, Basecamp and Jira. We had meetings every alternate day and that helped us be on track in my belief.

Their ability to take an assignment upfront and with confidence. They are very transparent with what they experience or feel about the project that, in turn, help me to showcase the same commitment to my end client.

They are good at what they do. No suggestion for now.

Overall Score Very Satisfied with the work and team.
    Very well planned by the team.
    Reasonable for the quality and commitment they delivered.
    They always checked the work they delivered and hence there were little to no issues in the delivery.
    I would definitely go for their service again and refer to others.

Event App for Entrepreneur

"Batshub ensured smooth workflows and a timely delivery."

2.5

Nov. - Dec. 2018

Batshub designed and developed an application for a specific event.

Entrepreneur

The app received positive feedback. Batshub had leveraged their technical and creative skills to deliver the solution in a professional manner.

I am an entrepreneur based in India.

For what projects/services did your company hire Batshub?

I hired them to develop an application for an event.

The app needed to have event management and advertising functionalities.

A friend of mine highly recommended this company.

I explained my goals and objectives for the app and the event. Services included layout design and testing. The team then delivered the app.

I worked with a single point of contact. The team included a frontend developer, a backend developer, a UI expert, and a QA specialist.

The app received positive feedback during and after the event for its presentation. I referred friends to Batshub after the event.

The team was professional and to the point. They handled every aspect of the project with great tact. Batshub ensured smooth workflows and a timely delivery.

Their knowledge and professionalism stood out. The team implemented creative solutions on short notice.

No. The build met my expectations.