Hire an HR Manager for just $99/month.

Bambee allows you to hire an HR manager for just $99 a month.

- U.S. based and tailored to your industry
- Unlimited HR coaching & questions
- Draft internal HR policies and an employee handbook
- Ensure compliance
- Train and onboard Staff
- Handle disputes and terminations

Los Angeles, CA
  • Los Angeles, CA

Hundreds of small businesses helped including Comfort Inn, Domino's, Fantastic Sams and more.

Bambee HR Testimonial

How Bambee works.

Outsourced HR Manager for Insurance Tech Company

“For the price, they over deliver.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Initially, Bambee wrote policies and created an employee handbook. Their role has since expanded to include hiring, training, terminations, compliance, and employee relations.

Alex Branzburg
Director of Strategic Accounts, LeaseLock

Bambee’s involvement has streamlined HR processes and allowed in-house resources to focus on core competencies. Their professionalism, cost-effective approach, and high responsiveness continue to impress.

LeaseLock is an insurance technology company in the real estate industry. We replace security deposits for low-cost renters’ insurance. As director of strategic accounts, my role is to educate multifamily owners and managers on the benefits of our product.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bambee?

Originally, we hired Bambee to write our policies and employee handbook. Eventually, their role expanded to other HR tasks.

I used to work for another company whose former CMO started Bambee. I looked into his services and recommended them to LeaseLock. Ultimately, the price point sold us. As a scaling startup, we needed affordable HR help right away.

Describe the engagement in detail.

Our dedicated HR Manager, Matt (HR Manager, Bambee), is in direct contact with all of our employees. Whenever disputes arise, Matt responds and advises us. He's written policies for sick leave, paid time off, social media, and HIPPA. He has helped us onboard about a dozen new employees, training them on our policies and introducing them to our employee handbook. Matt has also handled a few terminations as well as disputes and compliance issues.

They assigned one HR Manager dedicated to our account.

Can you share any outcomes from the engagement that demonstrate progress or success?

I'm now hands-off on all HR-related issues, allowing me to focus entirely on my role.

Bambee is quick and efficient, with response times within three hours. When our employees have questions, they can communicate with Matt directly.

What did you find most impressive about this vendor?

I’m impressed with their knowledge of the real estate industry. Somehow, Matt was an expert in our space, knowing common laws and jargon.

It would be great if they can also administer benefits, although we have a separate vendor for that.

Overall Score For the price, they over deliver.
    They have fast responses.
    They are the most affordable solution I've found.
    I didn’t give them a perfect score because they're not in our office.
    I'd recommend Bambee to any small business.

HR Consulting for Management and Handbook

“Bambee provided us with a dedicated HR manager I can contact whenever I want.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

Bambee provides a remotely-based HR manager for a fixed monthly fee. They formulated smooth onboarding and compliant termination processes and ensured compliance with municipal, state, and federal regulations.

CEO & Founder, Cleverly, Inc.

Bambee delivered regulation-compliant policies the client’s business can instate internally along with a new company handbook. The team’s affordable monthly rates for their comprehensive HR support and services distinguish them from the competition.

I'm the CEO and founder of a business that helps individuals and companies send thousands of direct messages to their dream prospects on LinkedIn for less than $100 per month.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bambee?

I hired Bambee to handle all our HR operations and issues for a monthly price of $99. I didn’t want to bring on an in-house HR manager, which usually costs around $4,000 each month.

What were your goals for this engagement?

Our project centered on federal, state, and municipal compliance. We needed to create an efficient onboarding process and compile a company handbook and policies. Lastly, we required a compliant method for terminations.

After vetting a few in-house HR managers and considering different competing services, we selected Bambee.

Describe the engagement in detail.

Bambee provided us with a dedicated HR manager I can contact whenever I want. They take care of all our HR-related needs.

I work directly with our HR manager from Bambee.

Bambee produced a company handbook and policies for compliance we can now use.

The dynamic between our two teams was very effective.

What did you find most impressive about this vendor?

I highly value Bambee’s competitive price of $99 per month. I also appreciate the fact that they dedicated a real human HR manager for my company.

I wish they could handle payroll for me as well.

Overall Score We love working with them!
    The schedule was excellent.
    They offer affordable prices.
    The quality is amazing.
    I'm definitely willing to refer them.