Software Testing and QA Services

We provide software testing services for companies on areas of web applications, mobile phones or tablet devices. We aim to generate high response in a short period of time: 3 to 5 days with the objective of giving the customer a quick diagnosis about the status of their development.

Test runs may result from the combination of the following products:

• Test case development for applications
  • Single Cycle Web/Mobile Application Testing (One Shot)
  • Iterative testing for application development (Multiple shots). In this mode we integrate with the iterations in the development cycle of the company preventing the rise of regression bugs.
  • Exploratory Test on specific applications + Responsive Design application testing on different technologies
  • Automation of test cases on stable environments
  • Bug verification

Vicente López, Argentina
  • BairesQA
    Gdor. Vergara 1485
    Vicente López, B 1638|
    Argentina
    54911 36164400

Largest household and elecronic appliances retailer in Argentina

Software development companies in the US

Responsiveness Testing for Web Design Studio

“I would give BairesQA around 8 points from a 1 to 10 point scale.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

BairesQA performs responsiveness and code testing for GDS such as Sabre and Amadeus. The team inspects the systems and verifies that there are no bugs or issues as a result of mass data uploads.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
Pablo Lopez Molina
Founder, Web Design Firm

Throughout the project, the team has provided solutions that were crucial to the success of the platforms they’ve worked on. They are currently working on another project which is also evolving satisfactorily. BairesQA excels for their ability to maintain open communication at all times.

My organization is a graphic, web, and user interface design consulting studio. We create all the design and aesthetics aspects for web developers, mostly for businesses in the tourism sector.

What challenge were you trying to address with BairesQA?

Our studio's web development for the tourism sector is focused on online purchases: flight reservations, hotel search, car rental search and reservations. The backend of these can be very complex, and it is related to GDS [Global Distribution System], such as Sabre and Amadeus, and then we try to get this cleaned up with BairesQA and all the errors that may come up when uploading data. There are many schedules, and we wanted them to review our interrelated pages because there are many factors that need to be checked to see that everything is working correctly.

We had two team members from BairesQA working with us. I know them personally. I think two others were involved, but I did not interact with them directly. I’m not entirely sure which platform they were using to test the pages. I let them do their work and handed the reports later, so I’m not informed on which specific technologies they are using.

How did you come to work with BairesQA?

I met one of BairesQA's members when he worked for Oracle through a previous client.

How much have you invested with BairesQA?

We had several projects going on at the same time, but the investment was above $10,000. If I were to add them up, the project size in financial terms should be around $15,000 to $20,000.

We have an ongoing collaboration working on two projects.

Up until now, we are all very pleased. For example, the most successful case was Ricale Travel, a tourism wholesaler. We have been able to develop their web pages with the Amadeus administrator, and it has been highly successful. Another project is still evolving, and it is taking more time, but with the Ricale Travel project, we are all very pleased. We haven’t developed a metric, but I would tell you that I would give BairesQA around 8 points from a 1 to 10 point scale. We are very pleased.

How did BairesQA perform from a project management standpoint?

The truth is I am very comfortable working with them. I wouldn’t know how to answer this question specifically. I have a personal relationship with Atilio Vivern and we speak in a language we both understand. The truth is we do not have many issues. Sometimes I give them tasks, and they send reports back, and I forward these to our clients. Up until now, I haven’t had any concerns.

What did you find most impressive about BairesQA?

Their prompt replies always grabbed my attention. Whenever we’ve had an extensive project, they've always replied to my emails. If they are checking the work, I know they are doing it. If they are having delays, I know they are having delays. They have always delivered according to the delivery dates, and I know they have always been honest with me.

Are there any areas BairesQA could improve?

Sometimes they speak in a very technical language, and I have to tell them to talk to me as if I have to tell this to a client who doesn’t understand technology. They are very technical people and sometimes communication can be difficult. Aside from this, everything has resulted really well.

They’ve been wonderful as I mentioned earlier.
    This is subjective as there are other more affordable providers, but we evaluate other things. The confidence and trust that they transmit are hard to find elsewhere.