Integrity. Experience. Results.

B2B Only provides professional B2B lead generation, appointment setting and event recruitment to a variety of industries including: software, technology, healthcare, medical devices, insurance, financial services and more.

If you sell into businesses, institutions, or government agencies we have a proven approach to connect you with qualified prospects.

Call 623-226-4649 to learn more and receive a free quote.

Phoenix, AZ

Kronos, MobileLogix, Hard Dollar, PrimeConnects, Telesoft, Internet Consulting, Inc.

Lead Generation for Financial Services Marketing Company

"Hiring them will be the best investment you can make for your company from a marketing perspective."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

B2B Only provides outsourced lead generation services for clients in the financial services space. They offer data analysis and daily updates regarding the strengths and weaknesses of specific campaigns.

New York Metro Area
Anthony Enrietto
Managing Partner, PrimeConnects

Success ratios have improved as a result of B2B Only’s efficient onboarding processes and diligent scheduling. The staff is professional, courteous, and well organized. They set appropriate expectations and are transparent in all matters.

I am the managing partner for PrimeConnects. We offer lead generation for alternative asset managers, which includes private equity, venture capital, and hedge funds.

What challenge were you trying to address with B2B Only?

B2B Only offered an experienced outreach team that has expertise in the financial services world. We engaged them to complement our lead generation efforts over the phone.

I outsourced parts of my business to B2B Only. They are helpful in research, data acquisition, data set modeling, and scripting for several of my clients in the financial services sector. David (Founder, B2B Only) provides daily updates on the strengths and weaknesses of lead generation campaigns for my clients.

David is my direct point of contact, but he has a team of about five people working with my accounts.

How did you come to work with B2B Only?

We initially interviewed close to 30 different vendors, and we shortened that list to four. David set his company apart because he had references to mirror everything he said. They do an excellent job of setting expectations, and I appreciated their transparency.

We’ve spent several hundred thousand dollars with them.

Our engagement began in December 2017 and remains ongoing.

Because of David and his guidance and analysis, we have been able to present our clients a set of metrics that they consider their performance measurements. They look at data and have an innate sense of what is going to be successful. Their team has been successful in connecting our clients to leads as quickly as possible.

How did B2B Only perform from a project management standpoint?

I had never used a service like this before, and I was skeptical about the impact it could have. B2B Only surpassed my expectations, however. David outlined every aspect of the process and hit every deadline for deliverables. He has also managed to shorten our onboarding time for new clients from a matter of days to a matter of hours.

The entire team is professional and trained well. I have no concerns over the person on the phone representing my clients. Our success ratios are higher, and I attribute that to the way that B2B Only hires and trains its staff. I’m so confident in them that I also trust them to do the lead generation for my own business.

No, they’ve been a great partner.

We interviewed them in September 2017 and hired them in December 2017, and I wish we hadn’t waited even that long. My advice would be to hire them immediately. Hiring them will be the best investment you can make for your company from a marketing perspective.

Overall Score It was an absolute pleasure to work with them.
    They've been phenomenal.
    This has been some of the best money I've spent for my business.
    I have already recommended them.

Lead Generation for Freight Forwarding Company

“They've stayed on top of everything.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Spearheading a lead generation campaign, B2B Only worked with an in-house team to develop a script and then conducted outreach within the target market.

Denver, Colorado
Laura Skrobanek
Marketing Director, American Lamprecht Transport, INC.

The in-house team is happy with the quality of the leads, two of which have already turned into customers. B2B Only goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their personable approach and exceptional communication skills made them easy to work with.

I'm a marketing director at a freight company. We import and export goods around the world and we have nine branch offices in the U.S.

What challenge were you trying to address with B2B Only?

We were looking for a company to help us generate more leads for our sales team.

First, we discussed our goals with them and worked collaboratively on developing a script. Then, they started their outreach efforts–either by phone or using an email box that we created for them. We established a very smooth process, where I pick an industry (for example, the wine industry) and they help us generate leads within that industry or target market.

We work with David (Founder, B2B Only) and two other members of his team.

How did you come to work with B2B Only?

Initially, we chose another vendor, but we were not satisfied with that vendor's performance. We liked David because he is personable and kept following up with us. Also, he has a salesperson kind of personality, which is exactly what we needed, so we gave him a shot.

We sent about $3,800 on the first campaign.

We started working with them in September 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

They generated about 20 leads and two of them turned into customers. We’re happy with the quality of their leads and plan to work with them on another campaign very soon.

How did B2B Only perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great communicators. We usually use email, phone, and Skype to stay in touch, and they've been very responsive. They give me a weekly report with updates on all the calls and appointments they've made, providing detailed descriptions of those in a spreadsheet.

Their communication skills are amazing. They've stayed on top of everything.

No. We're very happy.

Answer their questions and be responsive.

Lead Generation & Telemarketing for Internet Marketing Company

“They’re well worth the price, and we’ve seen a significant ROI.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

B2B Only provides telemarketing services, using provided scripts and lead lists to schedule appointments for internal sales staff.

North Barrington, Illinois
Jordan Weiner
Owner, Internet Consulting, Inc.

Not only did the B2B Only team surpass the targeted volume of appointments, but they’ve also ensured high-quality leads. They work well with internal processes, adapting quickly to training and remaining open to feedback. Regular coaching sessions also ensure consistent output.

I’m the president and CEO of an industrial internet marketing company called Internet Consulting, Inc.

What challenge were you trying to address with B2B Only?

We’re currently focusing on growing our SEO division, so we don’t have time to pursue and generate leads like before. As a result, we needed a B2B telemarketing firm to help grow our market share and bring on new, quality clients.

For the most part, B2B Only sets up appointments for us so that our team can close the deal. We provide the scripts along with a list of potential leads, and they call to find the company’s relevant decision makers. During the calls, they update information on our customer database to ensure that all the contact information is current.

They also populate my calendar with prospective client meetings through my internal phone/internet meeting software. Afterward, they send follow-up emails to the prospects, including documents and attachments to prep for the appointment.

We have regular coaching sessions on an ongoing basis so that I can check the call quality and provide feedback. B2B Only records the calls and then sends them for review. After I listen to them, I write notes and organize training workshops to ensure that we’re consistently evolving. For special events and trade shows, we cater the scripts to the occasion and quickly train them on the protocol.

I communicate constantly with their founder and two telemarketing representatives.

How did you come to work with B2B Only?

I found them through an online search along with other vendors.

We spend about $1,000 per month, so it’s been about $6,000 to date.

Their work started in May 2018 and is ongoing.

B2B Only is easy to work with and sends monthly detailed reports to track each telemarketer’s performance. Last month, I wanted to see if they could secure 15 appointments, so I offered a bonus to anyone who could meet the goal. Not only did both representatives surpass the target, but the quality of the leads was phenomenal.

Considering the cost per acquisition, they’ve already generated a considerable ROI. We’ve now landed two leads and have 10 more in the pipeline. This is crucial because our business is dead around the holidays, so there’s only a small window of opportunity to secure leads. B2B Only has far surpassed our expectations here.

How did B2B Only perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve worked with numerous telemarketers in the past but plan to continue working with B2B Only for a long time. They’re top-tier performers who are interested in setting up quality appointments rather than just hitting a quota.

It’s also easy to train them, and they adapt well to our scripts. Their representatives are good listeners and can usually replicate the message that I need them to convey. I appreciate that they don’t try to sell anything and, instead, focus on scheduling appointments so that I can make the sale.

B2B Only has a range of tools and techniques to help them speed through the dialing process. For example, the representatives don’t leave messages themselves when they hear a voicemail prompt; rather, they have a pre-recorded message to deliver the voicemail while they continue on to the next call. This allows them to get in more dials in a day. In addition, the team adapts well to my given materials. I provide them a spreadsheet of leads, and they reformat it to work with their automatic dialers.

No, I don’t have any comments for improvement at this point. The bottom line is that they consistently hit it over the moon, and we plan to pursue a long-term partnership.

Have all your scripts ready, including the voicemail message, but be open to adjustments because they’re able to tweak the content to suit the frontline. Moreover, make sure that you give them strong leads to begin with because you get what you put in. In our case, I supply them with a leads list and refresh it consistently to accommodate the lead source (e.g., trade shows, special events).

They’re always on time and helped push leads my way within a narrow timeframe. They really knocked it over the moon.
    They’re well worth the price, and we’ve seen a significant ROI. I’ve very delighted with the results.
    They provide both quality and quantity, and the results speak for themselves. They put me in front of the right decision makers.
    I do it all the time.