We take care of your web presence, you run the biz

At Azantic, we believe in clarity. Putting things in simple terms, no red tape, no hiding. You get, what you need. We have heard dozens if not hundreds of stories of people getting scammed by other agencies.

These cases are perfectly describing what we are against. We want to help you grow your business by delivering either a complete online strategy (website, management, marketing & branding) or one of its elements.

We always make sure that, even if you don't decide to work with us, you get a lot of value through talking to us or reading/watching our content.

Krakow, Poland

Cambridge Reality, Dawid Krynicki (World Champion in Hairdressing), KnowledgeFlow, PepperStorm Media, Silver Rainbow Company

A health sector startup web app Image

A health sector startup web app

We built an app and a landing page for a Polish startup letting patients chat with doctors about their findings and diseases.

It is a very innovative app on the Polish market as there's no one else doing this right now. The biggest challenges for us, from the tech point of view, was creating a chat easy to use not only for the doctors (and notification system) but also for patients, taking into consideration

that also older people may use it.

We decided to use Ruby on Rails on the backend and AngularJS on the front-end. The app is fully responsive and reactive.

A website for a world-famous hairdresser/barber Image

A website for a world-famous hairdresser/barber

Dawid is one of the best hairdressers in the world and he happens to run his business in Poland (that's why the website is in Polish).

We helped Dawid quit his regular hairdressing job and start his very own studio by delivering him a modern and elegant website with a booking form for customers.

We used WordPress for it, mostly because Dawid also wanted to run a blog. We also helped him

with online marketing making the website SEO-friendly, using Facebook Ads and Google Ads.

Now he is so busy, you would have to book an appointment with him almost 2 months upfront!

California base e-commerce store (WooCommerce) Image

California base e-commerce store (WooCommerce)

John was running a business selling balloon inflators and decorations for more than 30 years.

Yet, he still needed to drive a Taxi after hours to make living.

Actually, that's how I met him. Being a Taxi passenger.

Once we learned John's story and pain points we immediately decided to help him grow his business.

We took his old website down and

completely redesigned it using WordPress with WooCommerce.

What does John say after a year of owning his new e-commerce store?

"I'm so happy I've chosen Azantic to help me with my business. We're so busy right now with orders I wouldn't even have time to drive a Taxi if I wanted to!"

WordPress Plugins Service for E-learning Music Company

"Everything was done quickly and perfectly."

Apr. 2020

Azantic provided WordPress site optimization for an online piano school. Their work included fixing the video and email integrations, as well as issues with hosting.

Poland
Marek Zacharewicz
CEO & Founder, Marek Zacharewicz Media

Azantic’s efforts have been met with positive acclaim. The team resolved the issues quickly and professionally. Customers can expect a caring team that communicates well.

I’m the founder & CEO of Szkola Pianina. We offer online piano lessons.

What challenge were you trying to address with Azantic?

I had some problems with my WordPress site slowing down, and not allowing me to do anything from the backend.

First, I explained the issues I was having. Then, they did a complex investigation inside the framework to find the programming issues. Next, they attached some plug-ins to make the video work for my students, as well as the email marketing tools regarding integration. Finally, they fixed the issue with the hosting services.

One person came to do the work.

How did you come to work with Azantic?

My friend referred them to me. He had worked with them in the past.

We've invested $120. It was $60 per hour for two hours.

The project took place in April 2020.

Everything was done quickly and perfectly. I didn’t expect it to be so fast. I couldn’t imagine better service.

How did Azantic perform from a project management standpoint?

The worker was kind and professional. He worked quickly, and communicated well.

I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly they resolved the problem for me. They cared about helping me and did a great job.

No, I don’t think so.

My advice is to call them. They’re professional and will do a good job for you.

It was done faster than I expected.
    It’s a good price for the services.