Design, Development & Digital Marketing

We collaborate with companies around the world to create memorable brands, design user experiences that customers love, develop cutting-edge digital products and execute world-class marketing campaigns. We help teams find their vision by working with our philosophy: making ideas work.

Design

We design beautiful brands with an intuitive user experience to create products that customers love. We find meaningful customer insights and design solutions that are executed with style.

Development

We believe in frictionless user experience, trust in agile methodologies and deliver clean code. We design, develop and maintain scalable cross-platform products. Whether it’s web, mobile, backend or frontend, our team is up to the task.

Digital Marketing

We build a results driven marketing engine for businesses that want to be successful in the online world. Make your brand and marketing efforts relevant, engaging and valued by your customers.

New York, NY
  • 175 Varick St
    New York, NY 10014

CEMEX, FS-ISAC, Portélo, Carvi, Doctu

Website Design for Jewelry Company

“They delivered exactly what I wanted, and continued to provide excellent service after the project was finished.”

Feb. - Apr. 2015

Axented built a Shopify site for a jewelry company. They incorporated desirable elements from other sites, added useful pages, and managed all the design and development.

Monterray, Mexico
Owner, Jewelry Company

Online sales increased considerably, and the site has functioned well for four years. Axented was quick, communicative, and effective. Their design was attractive, and their project management was strong.

I'm the founder and CEO of a jewelry company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Axented?

I needed help with the development of my online shopping website.

At the beginning, they asked a lot of specific questions about what I wanted. I gave them two examples of websites I loved, and I told them how I wanted the site to flow. They merged ideas from both the sites I suggested, and we exchanged images and discussed colors.

They designed everything from the ground up for a Shopify site, and they added a blog, a facts page, and a helpful dropdown menu. They gave a lot of useful advice about what would work best, and we made some small changes after the site went live. It's a really good concept, and we haven't had any problems in years. Four years later, the design is starting to look a little dated, so we're discussing working together on a new one.

I worked directly with three members of their team.

How did you come to work with Axented?

One of my main contacts there is a relative of mine. I had no idea how big Axented was, so the project grew to be much bigger than I originally thought it could be.

I spent approximately $1,500.

We worked together for about two months in early 2015, beginning around February.

After they developed my site, online sales went through the roof. The design was very approachable and user-friendly, which led to some really impressive increases in revenue. I loved the look of the site and was so happy with the result.

How did Axented perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was perfect. They had access to Shopify, and they dealt with everything quickly. We communicated through email and occasionally met in their office in Monterrey, Mexico.

I'm excited to remodel the page. My only regret is waiting so long to work with them again. I don't have any recommendations for improvements.

Do your research before you hire them. The whole process will be easier if you have a clear, specific idea of what you want.

Overall Score The effort they put into the project was obvious.
    Their scheduling was perfect. They met all their deadlines, and they communicated well.
    The price was very fair.
    They delivered exactly what I asked for.
    We've already recommended them.

Shopify Web Dev for Construction Materials Company

"Their services have been excellent. They’re always responsible and available."

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

Axented provides website and e-commerce development and marketing services.

Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Founder, Construction Materials Company

Committed to deadlines and communicative, Axented has fostered a positive engagement. Both their design abilities and clear explanation of technical concepts are notable.

I am the founder of a construction materials company. We use recycled materials for decoration.

What challenges were you trying to address with Axented?

I hired them to work on a variety of our digital efforts.

They’ve worked on our website and marketing strategies, as well as personalized our Shopify site.

I work directly with the founder and commercial director for the most important items. Their team followed up on other more basic tasks.

How did you come to work with Axented?

They are very well known in Monterrey. I personally know some people that have worked with them, so I knew they were one of the best options in the city for web development.

I don’t have an exact amount yet because we haven’t finished the project, but we’ve spent less than $10,000 so far.

We started in June 2018 and continue working with them.

Their services have been excellent. They’re always responsible and available. The designs have been great, and they’ve really adapted to what we need.

How did Axented perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly use email and WhatsApp. They’ve met all deadlines and their team is always on its way to meeting everything we need.

Everything is great. They’ve provided excellent service from the first moment. Specifically, they’re patient enough to explain all the process to us with detail so we can understand the concepts easily

I haven’t had any bad experiences with them.

iOS Development for Retail App Company

"They work hard to understand what their clients want."

2017 - Ongoing

Axented built an e-commerce app for iOS using Angular and Ruby on Rails. Features included online sales and user-generated product listings.

CoFounder, Portelo

The app has provided the basis for a successful online business. Axented is a customer-oriented team and they’re focused on constant improvement. Potential clients should be proactive about deadline management.

I am the co-founder of a retail app focused on high-end fashion.

What challenges were you trying to address with Axented?

We needed them to develop an iOS app for us.

They built an app in which users can buy and sell clothes. They used Angular and Ruby on Rails.

We worked with three or four team members.

How did you come to work with Axented?

They were recommended by some friends who had worked with them and had an app that we liked. We compared them with other options and they seemed best to us.

We spent around one million Mexican pesos (about $50,000 USD).

We started working with them in 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

The app is the base of our business and we weren’t operating before we had it, so I can’t compare it with anything else, but I think we have done pretty well since launch.

How did Axented perform from a project management standpoint?

They are always improving for their clients. We sometimes had issues with the waiting times, but we understand that is something that happens with these kinds of projects.

They work hard to understand what their clients want. They have good chemistry among collaborators.

They should keep working on listening to their clients and their needs. They could also improve at meeting deadlines.

Web Development for Food Snacks Company

"Axented’s work has helped grow our business and reach more people."

2018 - Ongoing

In an ongoing engagement, a snack company employs Axented for a variety of digital projects. The team designed and developed a website and online store.

Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Regina Garza
Head of Growth Marketing, Alimentos Funcionales

The well-designed web platform has increased business contacts. The site is easy-to-use and able to reach more people. The team at Axented is skilled in their field, delivering high-quality products on time. They’re accessible and dedicated to their customers.

I’m in charge of growth marketing at Alimentos Funcionales, a food snacks company.

What challenges were you trying to address with Axented?

I’ve worked with them on several different projects. One of them involved the development of our website and online store.

Axented developed our website and online store, focusing on the UX/UI design.

Their staff team had about four people. I was in direct contact with their general and operations managers.

How did you come to work with Axented?

I was looking for companies that had the right experience and could adjust our budgets. I found Axented during this search.

The project cost $2,000–$3,000.

Our engagement with Axented started in 2018.

What evidence can you share that demonstrate the impact of the engagement?

Our users can easily navigate the website. Axented’s work has helped grow our business and reach more people. They’re skilled at UX/UI design. I’ll work with Axented on any of our digital products because their work is of top quality and they always meet deadlines.

How did Axented perform from a project management standpoint?

Axented delivers on time, sometimes even earlier than expected. Their team puts our needs first. They’re professional, dedicated, and readily available.

Their design and development skills are top-notch. I always receive comments about how beautiful our website is.

I’ve never had any complaints.

App Development for Delivery Platform Company

"They really got involved in the project and took it on as their own."

2014 - 2018

Axented designed and developed an app for a food delivery service. They also leveraged social networks for marketing purposes.

JuanCarlos Morales Ponce
Founder, Delivery Platform

Axented’s work was received with positive acclaim. The team was excellent at collaboration.

When I had the project with Axented, I was the founder of a food delivery company.

What challenges were you trying to address with Axented?

We needed a vendor to build our food delivery service app.

They developed my mobile app from scratch. They also leveraged social media networks for marketing purposes. The development itself took 4 years, but they continued provided maintenance for a period as well.

We worked with 5-7 people.

How did you come to work with Axented?

At the time, there were not many companies in our city that could take a project as big as ours After asking around, Axented was presented as a viable option.

We invested $100,000­– $300,000 USD.

We started in 2014 and wrapped up in 2018.

Everything was excellent and they were our right hand on technology matters. They solved everything and were always available. They really got involved in the project and took it on as their own.

How did Axented perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed well and met our expectations.

They were very available and solved any issues that would come up as soon as they arose.

Perhaps they could delegate a bit more. They could also include more executive employees in the projects and not just junior ones.

Web & App Dev for Telemedicine Platform

"When we encountered any setback, they would always come with a solution and fix it."

July 2018 - 2019

Axented used Ruby on Rails, Phantom, and Java to build mobile and web apps for a telemedicine company. The team developed both an Android and an iOS version of the mobile interface.

Adrian de la Garza
Co-Founder, Doctu

Proactive and communicative, Axented provided detailed explanations of each phase of the project. The team's efficient delivery and organized approach made for a seamless partnership.

I am the CEO and co-founder of Doctu, a mobile telemedicine platform. We treat medical patients through video call and chat.

What challenges were you trying to address with Axented?

I came to them with my idea and my business model.

They helped us to create our brand identity, and afterward, they worked on the platform itself. The team built mobile versions for Android and iOS and a web platform. They used Ruby on Rails, Phantom, and Java, among other technologies.

We’ve worked with around five or six people.

How did you come to work with Axented?

I found them through online searches. I liked their website and that they are based in the same city as us, so I contacted them and we had a meeting. They made a proposal, and I decided to start the project with them.

We’ve spent around $100,000.

We started working together in July 2018 and completed the project this year.

Their work was very important for our business.

How did Axented perform from a project management standpoint?

The team thoroughly explained their processes so that we could understand the project. They also did sprint planning and were always showing us things in advance. Axented met every deadline, which made for a satisfying experience.

They used Jira and Slack to communicate and to keep track of the progress of the development phase. We also had meetings after every sprint. When we encountered any setback, they would always come with a solution and fix it.

The process was very smooth. I would definitely work with them again.

They are a very thorough agency. They manage branding, UX, and platform development. The team is also very well organized and excellent in terms of communication.

None that I can think of right now.