Developing Beautiful Software Products

We are a team of 70 professional rebbels who challenge the boundaries of digital. Every year, we deliver more than 20 state-of-the-art projects that make the world a faster and better place.

New York City, NY

Nikon, T-Mobile, Jeep, Liberty Mutual, Bell.

Web & Mobile App Dev for Fuel Management Company

“The system is so new and innovative.”

2015 - Ongoing

Axellero provided web and mobile application development, working on a complex native iOS and Android system using PHP, Python, and several databases. They included GPS tracking and third-party integrations.

Chicago Metro Area, Illinois
Executive, Fueloyal

The finished platforms are excellent, meeting the requirements perfectly and demonstrating the technical finesse of the whole team at Axellro. They worked effectively in an agile methodology and provided excellent suggestions throughout the development process.

I’m an executive at Fueloyal. We’re a fuel and fleet management company. We deal with the transportation industry and provide a one-stop solution to the problem of fuel and fleet management.

What challenge were you trying to address with Axellero?

Our challenge was to find a company that could provide me with a full solution, including a web platform, mobile apps, and also demonstrate an understanding of protocols and hardware.

We began with the website and web platform for our products. We had provided them with the wireframes and guidelines, and they took care of the UX. Following that, they created mobile applications for iOS and Android, and are now working on some features for our e-commerce shop. There was a lot of integration with our hardware, and they dealt with our servers, including support, management, and database administration.

The applications are complicated in terms of their functionality and design. They work with our backend, the API, and the devices. Axellero added GPS tracking and integrated the apps with a fuel management system. Everything is integrated into the dashboard too, with a lot of third-party integrations. The backend is done with PHP, with some other parts in Python. The databases are InfluxDB, Redis, MongoDB, and MySQL.

Throughout the process, I made some suggestions and they also came back with their own ideas. In the end, we came to the conclusion of what to develop and how. It was a trade-off between time, money, and the size of the project and how robust it would be.

We have one direct contact who is the project manager and have contact with the developers when needed.

How did you come to work with Axellero?

We came across them by accident when one of our customers recommended them to us. I decided to give them a call and schedule a meeting. We had contacted two or three other companies, but in the end, we selected Axellero as I was looking for a company that could do it all.

We began working with them in 2015, and it is an ongoing relationship.

We’ve won a couple of awards. The system is so new and innovative; there is nothing similar in the market. We’ve been able to do the development for a fraction of the cost that I thought it would cost us.

How did Axellero perform from a project management standpoint?

We insisted on working in an agile methodology and everything is done by scrum. They did a great job when it came to the project management; the project manager was accessible to us at all times, even a couple of times per day. The developers were very fast to respond if there were any bugs or if the system was in a critical situation. They would always resolve problems immediately, so we had no issues.

Their fast response and flexibility were impressive. They also had good ideas throughout the process.

No, nothing at the moment. I don’t recall any issues during the project.

Be open at the beginning—we kept a lot of features that we wanted to be introduced later on from them and that caused problems in the development. If we were open with them at the beginning, they would have planned it from scratch. Share everything that you have with them.

I would highly recommend them.

Web Platform & Mobile App Dev for Automotive Company

“They have really good resources who resolve problems immediately.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Axellero provides web platform and native mobile application services, working on the design and development. The platform tracks various metrics of its users.

Pero Menalo
IT Consultant, Pointio.me

The ongoing project is progressing smoothly, with the team’s resources working effectively and addressing any bugs or issues quickly and professionally. They communicate well with the client at any time of day.

I’m an IT consultant for Pointio.me.

What challenge were you trying to address with Axellero?

We needed extra help to develop a car web platform and mobile application, which was an additional side project.

They are designing and developing a GPS application, which is a web platform and a native mobile application. Most insurance companies now have them, in order to track driving habits, when the car stops, the speed, etc.

My main point of contact is with the project manager, and I communicate with the developers as well. There were four in Chicago, and others in Macedonia.

How did you come to work with Axellero?

A friend of mine from university introduced me to them. I met the owner in person two or three times, which that was the start of everything.

We started working together in February 2018 and the work is ongoing.

I’ve been very satisfied with them. They responded to me immediately, which is very good.

How did Axellero perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re perfect. It doesn’t matter what time of day it is, I can get a hold of them. Any small bugs are resolved immediately, and they have resources available all the time. We use the phone and email.

They have really good resources who resolve problems immediately.

The communication between the project manager and the developers could be improved. It’s an 8 out of 10 at the moment.

Be open—tell them about any problems directly and they’ll produce the results.