A Toronto web design company for all your business

Online marketing services in Toronto.

Awesome Web Designs is a Toronto (ON) based creative studio providing the best Web Design, Graphic Design and Digital Marketing services Toronto has to offer.

With a variety of experience in web development, brand identity, growth hacking and inbound marketing services we are able to offer a multitude of skills to our clients.

So whatever the client requires, we can ensure that the whole experience will be positive, consistent and effective.

Toronto, Canada

Heineken, Real Betis Balompié, The Huffington Post, Trimteck Optimux

Web Development Solutions for Global Engineering Manufacturer Image

Web Development Solutions for Global Engineering Manufacturer

We developed from scratch an online marketplace where clients could request complex quotes, find sales representatives around the globe and search for different customized solutions and services.

Find out more:

WordPress Web Design & Digital Marketing for Real Estate

The extent of his knowledge and his commitment to delivering a successful project are both outstanding.”

May 2019

Awesome Web Design redesigned a website and conducted SEO efforts for an independent real estate business. They changed the WordPress layout and targeted keywords with the goal of generating more leads.

Toronto, Canada
Tyler Pope
Real Estate Agent, Tyler Pope Realty

Their excellent work has led to an increased number of reviews left for the client. She’s gotten great feedback about the new look and feel of her website. The team lead proved to be exceptionally patient in explaining technical processes in a comprehensible way.

I’m a real estate agent who owns a realty business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Awesome Web Designs?

I had a website, but I wasn’t happy with it. I also wanted to generate leads through SEO and increased web exposure.

After listening to my business story and vision, they redesigned my WordPress site. They also provided digital marketing services, which included email outreach and SEO efforts. Guillermo (Founder, Awesome Web Designs) helped me set up my Google Business account, and worked to target specific keywords.

After delivering the web layout, he asked for materials from me, like blog posts, to help with SEO. He’s given me great recommendations for content creation.

My only point of contact was Guillermo.

How did you come to work with Awesome Web Designs?

Since it's important to me to support local businesses, I was looking for agencies in my area. After a Google search, I found that Guillermo was located in Toronto. I decided to go with him then.

I’ve spent roughly $800 with them so far.

We started working together in May 2019, and the website was live by the end of that month. He was very quick.

The project has had largely successful results. I’ve received great feedback about the website, which is now user-friendly and easy to maneuver. Thanks to his work, I’ve been getting good reviews on Google, which I hadn’t had before.

How did Awesome Web Designs perform from a project management standpoint?

Guillermo was wonderful. He listened to my concerns and ideas before providing effective suggestions. While I’m not a tech expert, he was exceptionally patient with keeping me on the same page. I always had a good idea of what he was doing.

The extent of his knowledge and his commitment to delivering a successful project are both outstanding. There are many vendors who just hurry on to the next project, but you don’t get that sense from him. I also felt that I was in very good hands.

No, I really can’t think of anything.

Make the call and talk to them. You’ll be surprised how many ideas they’ll come up with.

SEO & Digital Marketing for Sign & Signature Company

"His performance and numbers speak for themselves, but that’s not all. He also works very diligently..."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Taking over for a previous vendor, Awesome Web Designs provides ongoing web support and digital marketing, including page updates, SEO, and content creation. They’ve also done graphic design.

Oakville, Canada
Andrew Harris
Product Developer, Harris Time

Metrics for the website have increased across the board (traffic, proportion of online leads, local search) thanks to Awesome Web Designs’ commitment and follow-through. Customers can expect comprehensive digital services and fast turnaround.

I’m a product developer at Harris Time. We manufacture scoreboards for hockey arenas and gymnasiums, and we also do LED signs, digital signs, and interactive digital media.

What challenge were you trying to address with Awesome Web Designs?

Before we had them, our website had been done by a US-based company and turned out just alright. There was a lot of stuff missing, and the SEO was non-existent. It wasn’t polished. Guillermo (Founder, Awesome Web Designs) and I had worked on a project together previously, and I watched him discover his passion for web design. I asked him to take over my website, and he’s been making improvements ever since.

Originally, I had a shell of a website. There were some pictures and content, but it wasn’t up to the level we wanted. Guillermo handles page fixes (broken links and bad pages) and updates, SEO, graphic design, and other initiatives. Just last month he implemented credit card payment capabilities. He’s also gotten me to do blog posts, which we work on together. We’re also increasing our citations. He’s also done a great job with our Google My Business page.

He uses a content writer for some of the stuff, and also a graphic designer.

How did you come to work with Awesome Web Designs?

He was far better priced than our previous vendor, but that wasn’t the whole reason. I also liked that he was local to us and we could get him on the phone whenever.

I’ve spent $5,000–$10,000 with him so far.

We’ve been working together for a full year now.

Just these past two weeks, we received our first clients from England and Australia. Based on a case study Guillermo did two months ago, we’d already seen 50% growth in Google organic traffic, 71% of our leads generated through the website, and a 114% bump in local SEO searches. Those numbers have probably increased since then, as well.

How did Awesome Web Designs perform from a project management standpoint?

We speak mostly every two weeks, and at least once a month. I’ll come up with an idea or initiative and he’ll get it going.

Guillermo is one of the few people I work with that I know will always get a job done without issues about pricing, invoicing, or deadlines. He’s very organized and uses Trello.

His performance and numbers speak for themselves, but that’s not all. He also works very diligently, never leaving a job half done. He’s extremely professional.

He probably has some suggestions for me, like me getting him my stuff faster. But for him, no, I don’t have anything. I’m extremely happy.

Turnkey solutions with content and good-quality pictures can be expensive, so I provide as much of that myself as I can. If you have those things yourself, a web developer will just put it all together.

If anything, I’m holding up deadlines. If I need something and it's urgent, he’s good at accommodating that.
    It’s an easy five, compared to other pricing I got. And especially local prices.
    It’s a painless process. The numbers speak for themselves.
    I tell people about them all the time.