Taking You To The Next Level

Founded in 2001, AVX Digital is a solutions-oriented digital marketing and consultancy firm located in Dallas, TX. Since inception, AVX Digital has been named a 5x Google All-Star, putting it in the top 0.5% of agencies in the United States and has earned high distinction from Clutch, Forbes, Inc. 5000, DesignRush, Upcity, and more as a top digital agency. All AVX Digital strategists are fully certified by Google, Facebook, Bing, HIPAA and more.

While focusing on advanced technology practices, AVX Digital offers full-scope digital marketing services including digital branding, web design, search engine optimization, paid media management, tracking and analytics implementation, programmatic services, and more.

2001
Addison, TX
  • 14285 Midway Road, Suite 475
    Addison, TX 75001

Grafton Apparel Nike Stratford University Finish Line Intuit Hilton Worldwide My Houston Surgeons Accruent The Apparel Group Ltd. Children's Health

Digital Marketing Services for Apparel Manufacturer

"Their technical knowledge was their most impressive quality."

July 2018 - Dec. 2019

Advantix Digital managed digital marketing services to support a brand for an apparel manufacturer. They developed e-commerce and e-mail marketing strategies as well as directed organic and paid ad campaigns.

Christopher Chin
Marketing Director, Apparel Manufacturer

After developing a nuanced understanding of the business, Advantix Digital produced successful deliverables and provided valuable guidance. The team cultivated collaboration, which encouraged continuous advancement. Their project management and industry expertise led to a productive engagement.

I’m the director of marketing at an apparel manufacturer. The company makes apparel for other brands as well as owns a menswear brand internally.

What challenge were you trying to address with Advantix Digital?

We partnered with Advantix to provide digital marketing services. Their work focused on our B2C brand.

Advantix Digital was our agency of record for all digital-related tasks. They worked on projects ranging from digital marketing and e-commerce strategies to SEO, SEM, and display advertising efforts. Their team also worked on paid social campaigns as well as organic social management. They designed materials for e-mail and worked on e-mail strategy too.

We worked with probably 5–7 people from Advantix.

How did you come to work with Advantix Digital?

We had a relationship with Advantix for a while. One of their founders actually worked with us. When he established an agency, we found value in using his institutional knowledge.

We paid them between $60,000–$100,000 over a period of 18 months.

Our company’s relationship started before I came onboard, which was in July 2018. The relationship ended in December 2019 because we stopped marketing the brand their team supported.

Advantix wanted to learn about our business. Our relationship wasn’t transactional. They wanted to build a relationship, which started by diving in and learning the core of the business. They were responsive to what we pitched and helped us to understand if those ideas were right for our business. Their team worked with us to build a strategy collaboratively. They gave us quality guidance but also pushed us. Their team expanded our horizons.

How did Advantix Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Advantix did well. Out of a scale from 1–10, I would rank them a 7–8. They had solid project management skills.

Their technical knowledge was their most impressive quality. I’ve had access to digital marketing technologies throughout my career. When I came to them with ideas, they were able to dive in and collaborate on them.

I wanted to use Slack as our main communication channel, but Advantix was resistant to it. I understand that having an unfiltered firehose of information from a client can be overwhelming. It’s easier to manage projects when there’s a filter.

Be open to collaboration. Trust them as a good source of information for new technologies. Make sure they know if you’re hungry for new technologies.

Digital Marketing for Men's Clothing Company

"Their team suggests tweaks to our services, so they’re not complacent."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Advantix Digital manages digital marketing campaigns for a men’s apparel company. They direct SEO, PPC, and social media marketing campaigns via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. They also create content.

Toronto, Canada
Lenirose Espiritu
VP Marketing & Ecommerce, Grafton Apparel

Advantix Digital delivers effective digital marketing initiatives that facilitate a consistent growth in e-commerce business year over year. The team is flexible with its responsibilities and executes on new tasks effectively. They are proactive, which supports a successful partnership.

I’m the vice president of marketing and e-commerce for Grafton Apparel. We sell tailored men’s apparel, operating digital and physical locations across Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Advantix Digital?

When I joined the company, we focused on traditional advertising such as radio and tv. We wanted to transition to digital methods and needed our digital marketing to be handled.

Advantix Digital supports our digital activities. They manage our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts to oversee our social media marketing efforts. They started to pitch on Pinterest. Their team directs SEO and PPC campaigns. They manage our Google Keyword Planner including branded and generic keywords.

Their team formats creative collateral for various platforms. We share our creatives with them but it’s a collaborative effort. They provide ideas and write blogs using keywords.

Recently, Advantix Digital supported our company’s website redesign and platform migration. They worked with a web design agency to ensure strong meta links from an SEO perspective.

Their team consists of five people: the head of performance marketing, an account executive, an SEO lead, a Google lead, and a social media lead. There’s a larger team that supports our project, but we haven’t interacted with them.

How did you come to work with Advantix Digital?

Our company’s president knew Advantix Digital and onboarded them as a partner before I joined the company in late 2017.

We’ve spent between $500,000–$1million on their services. Those figures encompass their agency fees and ad spend.

They were brought on board in January 2017, and it’s an ongoing engagement.

We’ve seen exponential growth in our e-commerce business. Since 2017, we’ve experienced a triple-digit increase year over year.

How did Advantix Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We have standing calls every Wednesday when Advantix Digital sends analytics reports from the week prior. They’re communicative and accommodate ad-hoc requests. They never make us feel like we’re asking too much, even if we think we are.

They come to the table with products or services that we’re not using. Their team suggests tweaks to our services, so they’re not complacent.

No, nothing recently. We had a hiccup about six months ago when they had staff turnover. We became comfortable with their core team. It happens sometimes, and they handled it.

Your level of engagement will determine what you get out of the partnership. They’re capable of taking a project and running with it.

Digital Strategy for Men's Apparel Platform

“They were invested in our success, actively seeking for ways to meet our goals and deliver high-quality products.”

Jan. - Sept. 2018

Advantix Digital provided digital strategy for a men’s apparel platform, managing email and social media campaigns. They suggested ways to invest marketing dollars and worked closely with the in-house team.

Director of Sales and E-Commerce, Retail Company

Advantix Digital was responsive and communicative, holding regular meetings and requiring minimal oversight. They consistently surpassed goals and quickly resolved any urgent issues that arose. The team wasn’t as consistent as desired, but they still provided excellent work.

I’m the director of sales and e-commerce at TAG, responsible for the branded arm of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Advantix Digital?

We needed a partner to work on our men’s apparel platform, especially the analytics, email, and media management. We wanted to increase our new customer acquisition.

They provided weekly performance analytics as well as recommendations for the best way to invest our marketing dollars. They also worked on the creative for our social media and email campaigns, collaborating with our internal team at photoshoots and other events that funneled into our digital content.

We worked with up to 10 people, depending on the project.

How did you come to work with Advantix Digital?

A former employee recommended them. They had the skill set we needed and meshed well with our company, so we hired them.

We worked together from January–September 2018.

For the first half of the year, we exceeded our goal every single month. We capitalized on reaching out to new customers via postcards and other communication means. For the photoshoot that we did in-house, they made sure everything went smoothly and that the final products looked professional.

How did Advantix Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They were responsive and always available, with my main point of contact consistently being the same person. When we had an urgent problem over the weekend, they made sure someone was there to fix it right away. They were cost competitive while also being realistic about what they could and couldn’t do. We held weekly meetings to make sure everyone was on the same page.

They provided analytics/reporting and conducted a deep dive on the business in order to lay out a go-forward plan. They were invested in our success, actively seeking ways to meet our goals and deliver results.

Team consistency is an area where there could have been an improvement. The creative point of contact, fortunately, remained consistent.

Clearly lay out your expectations, and they’ll do a great job.

Overall Score There's always room for improvement, but they were a great partner.

Digital Strategy for Mortgage Corporation

"They have been mindful of my requests for my money to be spent on specific tasks."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Advantix Digital redesigned a website, managed social media accounts, and conducted SEO tasks. As part of an online reputation management project, they also posted business reviews to the appropriate sites.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Madison, Wisconsin
Stephanie Boyes
Branch Manager, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation

The site has yet to launch, but Advantix Digital’s work centering on social media and SEO proved to be valuable. Initial communication concerns were mitigated quickly, and the overall project management has since been problem-free. Advantix Digital offered creative solutions at a competitive price.

I am a branch manager for Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Advantix Digital?

Increasing my branch’s online search ranking was my primary concern. I also had some website redesign and management needs, as well as some social media management tasks.

We began the engagement with the social media management and online reputation management, which involved requesting reviews from my clients and posting them on Yelp, Zillow, and Google. They also conducted SEO services with the goal of making my branch in Omaha, Nebraska, more visible to local searchers. Finally, I needed my website to be redesigned because all components of my local marketing—billboards and radio ads—lead to my website, so it’s important that I capture those leads and that the website looks professional.

I had trouble communicating with my original product manager. I eventually requested a switch to somebody new, and we work much better together.

How did you come to work with Advantix Digital?

I met Advantix Digital at an annual meeting held by a previous firm I worked with. With my current company, it is the responsibility of every branch to manage its own marketing. We have similar SEO options available through our corporate office, but it’s not exclusive and I felt using Advantix Digital would be quicker and more cost-effective.

We spend $36,000 a year for these services.

We began working together in December 2017 and have ongoing projects.

Their SEO work has been incredibly impressive. I appeared in the first couple pages in Omaha within 30 days. My new website has not yet launched, so it is difficult to provide metrics for that, but the quality of their work overall to this point has been wonderful.

How did Advantix Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Their owner is heavily involved in the day-to-day activities. Their team has been innovative and collaborative. They’re very receptive to my ideas and suggestions. They have been mindful of my requests for my money to be spent on specific tasks.

I have mostly worked with local vendors, and the quality of their work is simply not as good. Advantix Digital has the necessary resources from a national perspective to make my business more visible in online searches.

SEO & Sitemap Cleanup for Children's Hospital

"The team is very collaborative and personable."

Sept. - Dec. 2017

Advantix is in the process of cleaning up a healthcare site’s sitemap by fixing errors, duplicate content and making more efficient metatags. 2 team members work on-site in the project.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Courtney Cox Wakefield
Manager of Digital Marketing, Children's Hospital

They hire high-quality employees who are collaborative and personal. The 2 resources provided were adaptable and react quickly to changes. They have asked questions when needed and communicated well throughout the project.

I lead a team of five digital strategists and web editors to understand our consumer's online needs, make sure we're easily found on the web, and optimize the site to serve our community in support of their healthcare.

For what reason(s) did your company hire Advantix Digital?

Advantix hires well-trusted experts from the Dallas community to work at their agency.

We wanted to clean up the most egregious errors on the site and inefficiencies in our sitemap so that we can focus on more advanced tactics for SEO and UX in 2018.

We considered several well-known agencies here locally. We decided to go with Advantix because of their reputation of employing high-quality people.

We assigned one of Advantix's team members to go through all site errors and develop an action plan to address them by EOY. This included 404 errors, 301 chains, duplicate content, missing alt tags, missing / duplicate meta tags, etc. Our other Advantix team member was assigned to make common sense editing decisions about our sitemap - combining pages that have the same function, eliminating superfluous content, building a structure that is easy to navigate, etc.

We started with a two-person team: an SEO expert and a digital editor.

The project is not completed yet, but our reports and reviews indicate that Advantix has done about 50% of the project, which is right on track.

The team is very collaborative and personable. They sit with us in our office and ask questions whenever necessary to get the job done. The real collaboration will be coming soon when we implement the changes they've been building in their plans. I have confidence that the smooth communication will continue in this phase of the project.

I find it impressive that Advantix was able to easily provide two resources to literally sit in our offices three days a week and complete the work. For many agencies we talked to, this wasn't within the realm of their normal operation. Those agencies couldn't react quickly enough to work with us.

WordPress Site Revamp and PPC Targeting

"They gave it a cleaner look and aesthetically improved the site."

2015 - Ongoing

The client needed to bring a fresh look to their website and brought in help to better target and manage its PPC advertising.

Founder, Gambling Equipment Retailer

The client was happy with the team's attentiveness though isn't sure whether the value produced on the advertising side was commensurate with the maintenance costs involved.

We sell used and refurbished casino equipment parts, bill acceptors, player tracking, printers for slot machines, and table games – all that kind of stuff. I handle retail sales for people who put slot machines in their homes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Advantix Digital?

We just recently moved locations from one warehouse to another and were wondering that when someone searches for us if we're still relevant within the marketplace.

They helped me manage my Google AdWords and Bing advertising accounts. They also helped me redesign my website. They gave it a cleaner look and aesthetically improved the site. I gave him a list of keywords. He went through it, reviewed the results after the first two months, and tweaked them a little bit.

How did you come to work with Advantix Digital?

One of my friends works with them and showed me who his clients were. I opted in for the service. He's an employee of the company.

How much have you invested with Advantix Digital?

It was between $5,000 and $6,000.

It began in May 2015 and is ongoing.

I have not. I should probably be more involved than I am.

How did Advantix Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Whenever they were getting ready to design the website, they would show me the updates before they would actually apply them to the site. I think it was a team of three or four guys. One part the project may have been outsourced - I'm not sure. I know that many companies helped me with that process, but I'm not as involved with it as I probably should be.

What did you find most impressive about Advantix Digital ?

Whenever I send them an email, they're extremely attentive.

Are there any areas Advantix Digital  could improve?

No. They've done a fair job.

They're always available.
    They're not the cheapest. The value is fine, I guess. They're OK.
    I don't understand how hard AdWords is. Once you get it set up, it's on cruise control. They helped me. They were attentive with my website whenever I had questions with that, but AdWords I think is a pretty easy deal.
    I've recommended them.