The Premier Los Angeles SEO Company

Top Los Angeles SEO company driving organic visibility & revenue growth on search engines. We specialize in content marketing and true digital PR outreach to help achieve true organic growth for legitimate brands & growing businesses. Our work has been featured on American Express, NY Times, and Inc.

2018
West Hollywood, CA
  • 8730 Sunset Blvd, #200
    West Hollywood, CA 90069

NomNomNow, Villaway, GreenHealthDocs

SEO for AED/CPR Company

“They really care about what they're doing.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Helping increase organic traffic, Avidon Marketing Group is leading a full-service SEO campaign. They write blog posts, create backlinks, and help develop strategies to improve Google rankings.

Oceanside, California
Brian Graddon
President, CPR1 LLC

The traffic to the website has increased and the number of sales is on the rise. Avidon Marketing Group goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their proactive approach and superb organizational skills helped them establish a smooth and effective process.

I'm the president of CPR1 LLC. We do CPR and first aid training for organizations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Avidon Marketing Group?

We wanted to grow our business and increase traffic to our e-commerce website, so we were looking for a vendor to help us.

Avidon Marketing Group provides comprehensive SEO services to help us increase organic traffic. They create backlinks for our website, publish blog posts, and help us develop strategic campaigns. They've assigned some blog writers to our project, and they call me to interview me for the posts. We also have a phone call at the end of each month, where they tell us exactly what they did and how they met each objective.

I work directly with Igor (CEO and Founder, Avidon Marketing Group), who has a team underneath him.

How did you come to work with Avidon Marketing Group?

I did a lot of research looking for different companies. Avidon is a boutique firm, and they could offer us customized services. Everyone on their team is very skilled, so we decided they'd be a great fit.

We pay them about $4,000 a month.

We started working with them in April 2019, and the relationship is ongoing.

We're still early in the process, but we've already seen huge improvements on our website and our blog. Our sales have also increased (we had zero sales before we started working with Avidon Marketing Group). Every month, we see some growth, and we expect to continue growing.

How did Avidon Marketing Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very proactive and organized. They're meticulous about setting up our monthly calls, and they prepare each call in advance, so we never waste any time. Everything is very transparent.

They really care about what they're doing. They're very knowledgeable in their field, so they can make valuable recommendations.

No. They made it clear at the beginning that it'll be some time before we see any results. They're very good at what they do, so I know it'll pay off sooner or later.

Overall Score They take on a select number of projects, and they really care about each project.
    They meet our deadlines.
    They're not a cheap firm, and we're still waiting to see the full payoff.
    They deliver exactly what they say they will.

SEO & PPC for Real Estate Company

"Their expertise and knowledge within the field of SEO and PPC stood out."

Jan. 2018 - June 2019

Avidon Marketing Group provided SEO and PPC consulting services to improve organic search rankings for a real estate company.

Steve Banning
Director of Marketing, Villaway

The team's efforts achieved top ten rankings in targeted search phrases based on key locations. Avidon Marketing Group delivered high-quality results thanks to their specialized expertise. Realistic goals, flexibility, and reliability enabled a smooth workflow from start to finish.

Villaway is a luxury travel experience company. I am the head of the IT department and Director of Marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Avidon Marketing Group?

Avidon Marketing Group was hired for SEO and PPC consulting and management.

To increase organic traffic and improve leads through search to our site.

Local company. Online search and networking lead to Avidon Marketing Group. Discussed with roughly 3-4 other candidate companies but selected Avidon with a clear history of experience and outstanding professionalism.

Expanding our reach to become the top in organic searches for multiple destinations around the globe. Our goal is to show up in the top 10 search results for customers looking to rent luxury villas within our product distribution areas.

The CEO, myself, and Igor. CEO acting as product owner and myself creating campaign goals tailored to our business and organizational goals while Igor being the SEO and PPC strategist to be implemented with a quarterly action plan.

Igor has taken us from being unlisted in the search results to be top 10 in Google search for our top destinations which include Los Angeles, Mexico, Hawaii, and more.

The workflow has been extremely organized and flexible. Easy to understand and onboard team members effectively when needed.

Their expertise and knowledge within the field of SEO and PPC stood out. When campaigns and initiatives are discussed, the results have been true to their word. The willingness to give realistic expectations for desired results and working to balance our goals with current achievable results.

Have been happy with our working experience so far, nothing to note at this time.

SEO for Cannabis Coupon Company

“The team shows personal interest in their work, and it shows in their level of expertise.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Avidon is helping to increase website traffic, implementing a variety of SEO strategies. The team works to secure backlinks and manages content for both webpages and blog posts. Their services are ongoing.

Bradley Ungar
CEO, Save On Cannabis

Avidon’s efforts have had a positive effect on search rankings and web traffic, improving overall online presence. They welcome feedback, and tailor their efforts to match business goals. Both knowledgeable and reliable, the team consistently generates valuable results in a timely manner.

I am the founder and president of an online cannabis coupon code directory.

What challenge were you trying to address with Avidon?

We were looking for a team to help us improve our site traffic through optimized SEO strategies and backlinking efforts.

So far, Avidon has helped us with a variety of tasks. They secure backlinks to all of our web properties, manage the content for our category pages, and support our blog efforts. The team has created headers and keyword anchors, and they consistently make sure all content is well-edited and meets our desired word count.

I work directly with Igor (SEO Expert and Marketing Consultant, Avidon Marketing). He manages a team of resources for content writing, outreach, and web services. I’m not sure the total number of teammates.

How did you come to work with Avidon?

They were referred to us by a previous coworker.

The total cost is about $36,000.

The collaboration began in May 2018, and it’s ongoing.

Our web traffic has increased. There are more users visiting out category pages, which has improved both our search rankings and overall online presence. Whenever there’s a change to the Google algorithm, like Google Panda, we still see increased traffic. In addition, Avidon’s backlinking efforts have helped us secure interviews for our blog.

How did Avidon perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re reliable—everything’s on time. The Avidon team goes above and beyond, providing additional feedback on copy produced by our content writers and help up with SEO.

They’re not like others in their industry. The team shows personal interest in their work, and it shows in their level of expertise. Avidon’s performance benefits from their valuable background knowledge in the digital space. Additionally, Igor does great SEO work.

Though I appreciated their extensive backlinking efforts, I’d like to see them write more content—if possible.

Igor specializes in SEO, but engage him in conversations about the overall picture of the business, and integrate his feedback. The team can help guide development so that later builds won’t affect your SEO.

Overall Score It’s been a smooth experience.
    There’s never a delay in their work.
    I know that I’m paying for a team that will actually do the work.
    I trust their work, and there are clear results.
    I’ve already recommended them.

SEO & Backlink Strategies for Dog Training Site

“With Avidon Marketing Group, I was given a clear path forward after discussing a variety of strategies”

Nov. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Advidon Marketing Group developed an SEO strategy to improve a site’s local search rankings. They modified the site’s structure, added a schema to the database, and implemented robust a backlink strategy.

Alexandra Bassett
Owner, Dog Savvy Los Angeles

Following the site changes, the brand saw a dramatic increase in organic growth, with traffic doubling month over month. The backlink campaigns also strengthened domain authority, and impressions nearly quadrupled. Avidon Marketing Group was communicative and willing to listen to client input.

I'm the owner of a dog training company based in Los Angeles, where there are at least 70 other similar dog training companies competing for clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Avidon Marketing Group?

I had already created a lot of content for my website but was not consistently ranking on the first page for local search results. So, I hired Avidon Marketing Group to optimize my website and improve my SEO performance to boost my visibility.

I wanted to consistently land on the first search page and in the top three results for a variety of keywords related to dog training and behavior.

I found Avidon Marketing Group through a Google search.

Since I had already created a lot of high-quality content via my blog, Avidon Marketing Group created a new site structure and added a schema to help Google read my site better. They also began a targeted backlink campaign to boost my site's authority.

I worked with Igor Kholkin (CEO & Founder, Avidon Marketing Group).

All of Avidon Marketing Groups’ efforts have almost quadrupled the amount of impressions my site makes now, often doubling the number of visitors to my site month by month. By simply improving the site structure and adding a schema, my site has shown a lot of organic growth. The targeted backlink campaign, however, most definitely boosted my site's authority.

How did the Avidon Marketing Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very professional and timely, and they produced great results. Igor is a warm and conscientious person with excellent communication skills. He also welcomes feedback from clients, which I greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure working with him.

What impresses you about the Avidon Marketing Group?

Overall, the company's integrity impressed me the most. I had worked with other SEO companies in the past and was disappointed by the lack of communication and strategy involved. With Avidon Marketing Group, I was given a clear path forward after discussing a variety of strategies, and my input was always taken into consideration.

No, nothing comes to mind. They did a great job, and I'm very happy with the results.

Overall Score Excellent.
    The scheduling was easy and reliable.
    The costs were comparable to most SEO companies.
    The quality was top-notch.
    I'd definitely recommend them. I will be using them for upcoming projects, too.