Creative Digital Agency in New York City

A Creative Digital Agency & web design company in New York City that partners with brands, agencies and start-ups to create engaging experiences. From strategy and consulting to design and development, we're more than just an agency. We're your next digital partner.

Some of our specialties: custom websites, e-commerce, SEO/SEM, UI & UX design, responsive design, content marketing, customized WordPress themes, Shopify & Tumblr themes, iOS development, branding and rich media campaigns.

Our office is located in the Soho West WeWork building on Varick Street in NYC. It is a great environment for collaborating with other designers and developers, which is exactly what we love to do and what allows us to excel.

New York, NY

• Shutterstock
  • Iconix Brand Group
  • KITH
  • Eugenia Kim
  • Beyond Better Foods (Enlightened)
  • Cantor Fitzgerald
  • Starter
  • Pony Sneakers
  • Google
  • Stony Brook University
  • USA Network

COOP For A Better World

Responsive website and dashboard for COOP.

PONY Sneakers

Pony is an American brand of footwear and other clothing, founded in 1972 on Madison Avenue in New York. Avex worked with PONY and their parent company, Iconix Brand Group, to design and development a new digital conversion platform, in the form of a Magento E-Commerce Website.

Iconix Brand Group

Iconix Brand Group (ICON) is the world’s premier brand management company and owner of a diversified portfolio of strong global consumer brands across fashion, sports, entertainment and home

KITH

Avex partnered with KITH to design their all new eCommerce website, powered by Shopify. The website was completely re-designed from the group up. Avex provided creative direction, mockups, guidelines and mobile design direction for the new website.

Ongoing Custom Dev for Boutique Design Agency

"They’re fantastic ... We love their design work and so do our clients."

2014 - Ongoing

Avex Designs augmented an internal design and development team to assist with various client projects in web and mobile development. They focus on UX, graphics, layouts, and visuals.

Burlington, Massachusetts
Founder

Avex Design was a stable, reliable, and enjoyable team to collaborate with. They’ve integrated seamlessly as part of the team and contributed to the 19 recently won awards. They’re easy to work with, and have always delivered on time and with a high quality.

We are a marketing, branding, and design agency for middle-market companies. I am the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Avex Designs?

We were looking to expand our design team.

Any website we do for a client has to be fully responsive and all of that, so everything Avex does for us includes that. Our internal team focuses on the full scope of projects, the coding and development work, and we’ve asked Avex to focus on and provide the design work. They handle all the visuals, graphics, and layouts. They sometimes will help us in defining the brand look and feel, and the user experience, and will collaborate with us on that.

We’ve worked with Trey [Hardin, Senior Art Director] and John [Surdakowski, Founder & Creative Director] and that’s it. They’ve been completely stable.

How did you come to work with Avex Designs?

We started looking around, researching on Google; we thought it would be interesting to look in New York City where the design talent is very strong. We looked at dozens of candidates, but we found Avex’s website and really loved their design work. We tested them out on a project, which went extremely well, and we’ve kept giving them projects since then.

[Confidential]

We’ve probably been working with them for about 3 years. We’re still working with them today on new projects. We’ve been extremely happy with them.

I can’t share revenue figures of our clients, but what I can share is that the websites that John and Trey have designed have won a lot of awards. We’ve won 19 awards in the last year, and quite a few of those included designs from Avex.

How did Avex Designs perform from a project management standpoint?

We only work with Trey and John, so they’re our primary points of contact. And our philosophy as a company is that trying to manage a project via email is just pure chaos, so we don’t do that. We manage everything through Basecamp, and Avex has integrated into that very seamlessly. No problems whatsoever.

We’ve still yet to meet them in person, actually, but we’re very comfortable working in that environment; our company has resources all over the country.

Besides their excellent design work, they’re super nice people. We love all our internal designers, and we feel the same way about Avex as well.

Nothing comes to mind. They’re fantastic to work with, easy to work with. We love their design work and so do our clients. I can’t think of anything that could use improvement.

They are on the expensive side. With that said, because of the quality we get, I’ve never tried to push back on their pricing unless a client pushes back.

Product Brochure Design for Consumer Products Startup

"I want to reiterate is how incredibly professional and responsive [they are]."

Mar. - May 2016

Avex designed custom brochures to support rapid market growth and help better inform customers.

Joshua Brownfeld
Marketing Director, EverBlock

Aggressive deadlines failed to undermine product quality and communications were surprisingly streamlined. The project team made a concerted effort to suggest key improvements along the way.

Please introduce your business and what you do there.

I’m the marketing director at EverBlock Systems. We are a global brand selling large, life-size, modular, plastic building blocks that can be used to build anything from furniture, temporary walls, or room dividers, to displays, and scenery, and murals.

What challenge were you trying to address with Avex Designs?

EverBlock is an immature company. We're very much in start-up mentality. After we were done finalizing the actual block selections, we enlisted Avex to create a customized brochure, which was to be used by our agents all over the world. We're launching two new product lines in the next six months and we will be using their services again for creating similar types of marketing materials and brochures.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

Because our brand tries to appeal to several different market segments, we wanted the visuals on the site to come across with a very clean, crisp, modern design. We wanted something simple to read and easy to use. The process was extremely collaborative. We had several initial consultations. They came on-site to learn more about our business, objectives, and to interact directly with the blocks. Once they had a firm grasp of what was necessary, we began in earnest. Our team supplied him with text and images.

What was the team dynamic?

We had a reasonably small team, only a handful of people, but were mostly in contact with John, our project lead.

How did you come to work with Avex Designs?

Ironically enough, the company that I'm working, for now, sought out Avex before I had even joined them. When I did get on board, they had started their communication process already. I suspect it was our CEO that reached out to Avex because of previous experience with them.

What can you share that would demonstrate the success of this engagement?

There were a few edits, back and forth, all with the almost immediate turnaround, which was surprising and helped us finish the project a lot sooner than expected. I would say the whole thing probably lasted three weeks. It really wasn't long at all. We had thought this was going to take several months, possibly even longer, with how busy we were. On the contrary, as soon as we asked for a revision, it was always done within 24hrs. The one thing I want to reiterate is how incredibly professional and responsive their communications are. They offer valuable insights and recommendations as professional designers, which is highly appreciated.

The reality is that we work with plastics. We're not proficient in design layout, especially when it comes to brochures, even though we've produced some in the past, this is by far the highest quality that we've ever been able to use. We’ve printed and distributed 500,000 of them or more already. It's been a very incredible, successful year for us, and no doubt that some of that is due to the work with Avex. Part of what this brochure does is showcase all the different scenarios that EverBlocks can be useful.

How would you compare their service to competitors?

In my former positions at ad agencies and marketing firms, we used to outsource considerable amounts of work. Usually, that outsourcing happens overseas and there was always a disconnect. It could be difficult in those scenarios to convey the points you want to make, but with Avex, we had direct access to their team, so we could ensure that there was nothing lost in translation.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily used email and telephone to communicate back and forth. It’s worked well for the most part. Documentation has always been pretty strong.

What do you consider impressive about their business practice?

Aside from their team being extremely friendly, they’re also very invested in the success of their client projects. They’re proud of the work they produce and that definitely makes a big difference.

Overall Score We've never had an issue with them. As I said, very nice people, great company, quick to respond and reply on the fly, even during the weekends.
    It's nothing through the roof but definitely on par.

Shopify Overhaul for Consumer Products Firm

"These guys are legit. I’ll never hire another agency as long as I’m working."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Avex designed and developed a website with multiple interactive and media elements as the last component to a company-wide rebrand. Graphic design and social media integration were emphasized requirements.

Justin Gray
Marketing Director, Enlightened

Traffic to and time spent on-site have both increased dramatically, and customers continue to praise the new design. Avex understood the brand vision effortlessly and executed beyond expectations. Their transparency, creativity, and dependability have made them a go-to partner.

I am the founder at Enlightened, a healthy snack company that’s been around since 2013. We started with a high-protein, low-calorie, low-sugar ice cream bar and have since rolled out four different product lines. A couple of the product lines are available through our website, and we also have brick and mortar retailers across the nation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Avex Designs?

95% of our marketing efforts are to drive foot traffic and build brand awareness across the nation. I'd say website sales take a back seat to that, although it's still very important to us. Our marketing efforts run the gamut from social media ads to search and display, all the way up to on-the-ground, guerrilla-style tactics. We have over 2,500 influencers across the nation, and we ship out a lot of product. We do a little bit of everything. I'd say that our top two priorities from a marketing perspective are our social media community management and our influencer community management.

We had a pretty simple website with good UX, but the design was lacking and didn't really fit our brand aesthetic. We had gone through a full rebranding including the product packaging, social media, photography, and videography. The website was the last piece of that. From a graphic perspective, we really wanted the new website to reflect who we are as a company and the personality of our products.

We had an initial kick-off meeting with John [CEO, Avex Design] and he introduced us to their designer, Trey [Head Designer, Avex Design], who would be overseeing the site build and actually doing the graphic design. We basically did a brain dump. We do all of our creative in house, so they looked at all of our packaging, social media profiles, photography, and videography with our in-house creative director. They took all of that information back to the drawing board and came up with a couple of different designs, then we picked the one we liked the most.

From there, we had about three or four back and forths on little details, but for the most part, there wasn't a whole lot of editing. They did a great job of taking all of the resources we gave them, doing a deep dive into our brand, and coming back with something that really fits perfectly.

Functionally, everything went really smoothly. Trey and John were very transparent in everything that they were doing. Once the code was written, they gave us the ability to log into the back end and see changes in real time. One big thing that we wanted was a lot of motion. We wanted a lot of movement and background video. Trey suggested that we consider parallax scrolling, which I was unfamiliar with, but he showed me examples and it was perfect. Being able to log in to the back end throughout the process and see little updates here and there made a big difference because I never had to sit around wondering what it looked like or when it would be finished.

The gauntlet that I laid down for them is that I need it to be interactive. I didn't want our website to be a static repository of information, where if somebody needs to know something about the company, they come to the website, read it, and then leave. I wanted the website to be an extension of our community, and of our social media, and of our influencer campaign. Trey developed a community page for us that gave us the ability to update the videos, the photography, and content on the back end ourselves. This was very important because I wanted to be able to update it on a regular basis, and that's the product he was able to deliver for us. I’m very happy with that.

We never met a developer. We dealt exclusively with John and with Trey, who was the lead designer.

How did you come to work with Avex Designs?

I did some Googling about design firms here in New York City. I knew I wanted to work with someone local so that we could have face-to-face interaction, and I knew that I wanted to work with somebody who had experience with Shopify. We interviewed four or five different firms, looked through their previous work, and talked to previous clients. Avex stood out from the beginning as a firm that had a really good aesthetic feel for themselves, and they have done some really great client work in the past. After meeting John in person for an interview, there really wasn't any question that I wanted to hire Avex.

That's one of the reasons we vetted a bunch of different firms. We wanted to see what the price range was going to be, and out of the five that we interviewed, Avex was in the middle on cost, if not a little bit higher. They certainly weren't the cheapest firm that we interviewed, but they definitely convinced us that they brought the most value for the cost, and they definitely have proven that to be true.

We launched the site June 15th of this year, but we’re still working with them. The very first email with them was probably in March, but we didn't get started until April, if I remember correctly.

When we came to them we gave them a really tight timeline and they told us that they could get a bulk of the work up first, and then work on some of the sub-pages afterward. They worked on our timeline and were very flexible. They’re still building out some pages now but we’re almost done with all of it.

I can't really give you e-commerce numbers, but our time on-site has increased ten-fold. I mean, dramatic changes. We're driving double the amount of traffic than we were before, but that really has more to do with our ad spend than it does the actual site itself. But, we were able to justify increasing our spend because the metrics, once people hit the site, have doubled, tripled, and even quadrupled in some cases.

Anecdotally from the user perspective, the one thing that consumers reach out to us and comment on is the new site and how gorgeous it is. All this being said, it was obvious to me right away that we had made the right decision.

How did Avex Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They use Basecamp and they set up a Basecamp dashboard for us that we used to communicate. From my perspective as a marketing director that has overseen the build of several websites for several different companies in my career, I can say that Avex was by far the easiest firm I've ever worked with. John and Trey both were extremely receptive. They were very quick to respond to questions and comments, and they were able to take our feedback. If I gave them feedback and they didn't agree, they were able to come to me with the right context and the information that convinced me that my idea wasn’t the best for the end user. I really appreciated that about them.

From my perspective as the client, I highly recommend that anybody work with them, especially if you've been burnt in the past by other design or development firms. These guys are legit. I’ll never hire another agency as long as I’m working. If I ever need web development or design, I’m definitely going to be calling Avex.

I'm trying to think of something just to have something to say. I had a great experience with them, and nothing jumps out as something they could have done better. I think they were great.

What recommendations do you have for inexperienced buyers?

If you've never had to hire a web development or design firm before, I'd say the first thing you need to do is trust your gut as an Internet user and go to their website. If you Google web development in your city, the company that shows up towards the top is probably going to be a little better than the rest, just based on the fact that they're able to rank higher. Working in SEO and PPC, I know there are a lot of caveats to that. Also look at the website that they built for themselves and how much care, attention, and functionality they have within their own site. That'll be your first clue as to how much attention they're going to be able to give you as a client.

WordPress Implementation & Data Migration for Shipping & Packaging Company

“[Avex Designs] worked closely with our company in order to achieve the perfect solution.”

Avex Designs led migration for the client’s site from Drupal to Wordpress. Their involvement later included newsletter design and various other projects.

New Product Development Manager

The client’s new website won an award, providing them with further recognition. The design was user-friendly on the front-end and easy to edit on the back-end. The client cited project management as a strong suit. Avex Designs was proactive in coming up with collaborative design ideas to create the perfect solution.

Please introduce your business and what you do there.

We're a design and production company. We have done a lot of work for the spirits and cosmetics industries, including packaging and product design. I am the new Product Development Manager. There is a bridge between my position and our marketing department, which is why I was involved in our website development.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Avex Designs?

We feature a lot of portfolio work on our site. We wanted to redesign it using the WordPress platform. Previously, we had a Drupal website. We create blogs and newsletters. Drupal isn't ideal for this purpose in terms of being user-friendly. It also seemed a bit outdated compared to WordPress, so we decided to use that platform instead. We couldn't handle the transition to WordPress alone so we decided to go contract a supplier to help us.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

We knew exactly what we wanted in terms of content, but as far as the layout design, we had a team effort with Avex Designs. They worked closely with our company in order to achieve the perfect solution.

We expanded Avex Designs' involvement to our newsletter design, as well as creating an FTP on which our clients could upload files.

I worked directly with Avex Designs' principal and also spoke to his associate. I also met Avex Designs in person.

How did you come to work with Avex Designs?

Our Chief Executive Officer found Avex Designs, choosing them out of a number of companies.

The total cost of Avex Designs' services was around $20,000.

We started working with Avex Designs last year. The work took one month to complete. I contact Avex Designs for any code-related changes to the website and we also talk about other things our company may need, but nothing significant.

Our site has won an award, which was wonderful for us. It is a very nice, user-friendly page from a frontend aspect. Most people can edit the site easily, and our clients have been able to upload files to it, so it has been a good solution for us.

How did Avex Designs perform from a project management standpoint?

Avex Designs performed well in terms of schedule and budget, probably because of how involved their executive leadership was. We used Google Drive for communication, as well as Basecamp, which is a platform used by Avex Designs internally. It was a good solution in terms of confidentiality, requiring logins for access. We used Avex Designs' paid account during the project.

What distinguishes Avex Designs from other providers?

Avex Designs' principal is very direct and specific, so working with him is easy. We had very few revision needs.

Different companies have different styles of working, but I think that Avex Designs can adapt to this.

Is there anything Avex Designs could have improved or done differently?

Not particularly. With a project like ours, it's better to have fewer people involved on the client's end, than more. People want different things, so it can become confusing. It's nice to only have one person working on the project.

There has been very slight tardiness on Avex Designs' side.
    Avex Designs is more on the expensive end, but we knew that when making our decision.
    I haven't recommended Avex Designs yet, given that many of our colleagues already have websites. If I came across someone needing a corporate site, I would recommend Avex Designs.

Site Redevelopment & Video Production for Entertainment Startup

“Overall, I was happy with Avex Designs… [They] delivered well in terms of time and budget.”

Avex Design updated ArtVision’s outdated website to give it a modern aesthetic that properly conveyed the brand. Later work included creating a marketing video.

Jeff Mitchell
VP of Client Services, ArtVision

ArtVision’s website is the first to appear in search engine result pages when searching general related terms. Though the client had no design skills, they appreciated Avex’s ability to properly interpret ideas and build designs around concepts.

Please introduce your business and what you do there.

We develop project management software for performing arts organization. I'm the vice president of client services.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Avex Designs?

We needed to update our website. It was easier to have someone else do it than to spend the time doing it ourselves. We wanted to make sure that potential clients could get as much information about our various functionalities before contacting us. Given that we focus exclusively on performing arts, we operate within a niche market, so we wanted to make sure that we accurately represented the activity of our client organizations at the same time projecting a modern appearance.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

Avex Designs redeveloped our company website in its entirety. I specced out what I wanted for each page. Our old site had limited information, so I started a complete build out for a much more robust version.

One year later, we also engaged Avex Designs for creating a marketing video for us. I wrote the script for it, Avex Designs reviewed it and made some comments regarding timing, after which they handled the production.

I communicated with Avex Designs's principal [John Surdakowski, the Founder and Creative Director] and one other person, but there may have been more resources working on our project that I didn't know about.

How did you come to work with Avex Designs?

One of my friends is the art director of a university. I had made a Facebook post asking for recommendations, to which he and a couple of other people replied. I spoke with a few agencies and liked the work from Avex Designs's portfolio. I decided to work with them.

The total cost of Avex Designs's services, including our website development, marketing videos, and other work, was between $10,000 and $20,000.

The website development started in 2014, and it was estimated to have a two-to-three-month duration, but it took three to four months. Our video took six weeks to produce, and it was done in 2015.

The timeline was delayed a bit because of my work schedule. I couldn't submit decisions to Avex Designs as fast as I'd have wanted.

When searching Google for general terms related to our activity, we pop-up first. I can't necessarily say that Avex Designs's work increased our traffic, given that we're in a fortunate position and don't have to seek out new business. I don't keep precise metrics, but it's very comforting to know that a well-designed site is the first thing our clients go to in general searches.

How did Avex Designs perform from a project management standpoint?

Avex Designs delivered well in terms of time and budget. We used Basecamp for collaboration. It's functional, but I don't really like it. I think that it's used by Avex Designs for most of their projects.

I wanted my budget to remain constant, so Avex Designs gave me some options during negotiations.

What distinguishes Avex Designs from other providers?

I've had limited work with other web designers. I don't have design skills, so I appreciated that Avex Designs was able to take my ideas and put graphics and images behind them with good interpretation.

Is there anything Avex Designs could have improved or done differently?

No. Overall, I was happy with Avex Designs. This may not have been the most complex project that Avex Designs was approached for, but they did exactly what we asked for.

In general, it's important that a client have a good understanding of what they want their end result to be and provide as much information as possible. Avex Designs is adept at taking that information and turning into a good result.

Overall Score Avex Designs has been very easy to communicate with and eager to submit a well-done result.
    Most of the delays were on my side.
    I'm very happy with the return on investment.
    Some images chosen for the site required more back and forth with Avex Designs than I'd have wanted.
    I'd recommend Avex Designs based on what the person was looking for.

Site Redevelopment for Staffing Company

“Avex Designs did everything that we asked for, with a smile… We couldn't ask for more than this.”

Avex Designs redesigned the client’s antiquated website to increase functionality, eliminate errors, and give it a visual upgrade.

Founder & CEO

The client received overwhelmingly positive feedback from partners and is very happy. Avex Designs kept the client in the loop throughout the development process and performed beyond expectations. They provided the client with valuable suggestions and kept communication open and fluid.

Please introduce your business and what you do there.

We are a staffing company, recruiting both temporary and direct hires for various practice areas, including office support, accounting, legal, IT [information technology], healthcare, and HR. I'm a co-owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Avex Designs?

Our last website had been built five years ago and became antiquated, users were running into issues and we were really in need of a visual upgrade. We didn't have the skills to revamp the site on our own so we decided to hire an external supplier.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

Avex Designs designed our new website. They have worked well with us, reworking designs until they were phenomenal. Our new site will be more functional than the old one.

Avex Designs was instrumental in giving us advice on what we should be doing, suggesting that we add a blog, for example, even though we initially thought that we didn't need one. We don't have website design experience, so Avex Designs's input was important for improving our job search feature and having a more interactive experience in general.

The experience has been seamless, so I don't know how many people have worked on our project. Avex Designs had a team leader, but we mostly interacted with their principal [founder and creative director John Surdakowski].

We requested a content writer to review the material we were putting together. Avex Designs found a writer for us.

How did you come to work with Avex Designs?

We had been working with a consultant whose job was to line up website developers, one of which was Avex Designs. We interviewed a slew of people. The meeting with Avex Designs went heads and tails better than any of the others. Their level of professionalism and detail were amazing, so we decided to choose Avex Designs.

The total development cost for our website was $15,000.

Our website is scheduled to launch on July 11, 2016. We're now working on finishing touches and plan to use Avex Designs for ongoing support.

We're a part of the American Staffing Association. We go to conventions every year and have seen many websites, given that this is a big part of our industry. Avex Designs did as good a job as anyone we could have picked. We also work with some very picky, discriminating partners. When we sent the site to them, the overwhelming feedback was that it looked gorgeous and had a 21st-century look, which is what we wanted to hear. They would have been very quick to criticize.

How did Avex Designs perform from a project management standpoint?

Avex Designs did everything that we asked for, with a smile. I held up the project a bit because of a medical problem, but Avex Designs has been patient with us in getting the material on a timely basis. I always felt that we were important to Avex Designs, unlike with other developers we used. We were kept in touch through daily updates using Basecamp, and I could email Avex Designs' principal directly.

My partner and I aren't very tech-savvy, so it was often easiest to email Avex Designs's principal and maintain communication like this. He was very patient with us.

What distinguishes Avex Designs from other providers?

I appreciated Avex Designs's timeliness and responsiveness. I always received email responses right away. Avex Designs also has great attention to detail. They listen to us and always have a smile on their faces. We couldn't ask for more than this.

Is there anything Avex Designs could have improved or done differently?

No. In fact, when we lagged time-wise, Avex Designs sent us an email about the next steps to take.

Avex Designs is better in this respect than us.
    We have friends whose site is only so-so in our eyes, yet they spent $40,000 on the work.
    Judging by competitors' websites, Avex Designs's work was superior.
    We have recommended them.

Front-end Development & Integration for Media Production Company

“Avex Designs provides a service that competes with some of the best products out there, visually and functionality-wise.”

2008 - Ongoing

Avex Designed redesigned the client’s website to focus more on content and showcasing their studios.

Founder & CEO

The client is very happy with the redesign and enhanced functionalities, such as video integration. The client is especially impressed with their ability to design work that embodies what the company represents. Avex also focuses on long-lasting trends that will stay relevant for years to come.

This is a film and video production company. We also provide audio recording and engineering. Our company has been in business for eight years.

I am the founder of the company. I have been a professional producer for 12 years.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Avex Designs?

We needed a clean, cutting-edge, slick website that demonstrated our brand.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

Avex Designs created a website quickly for us, taking our brand to the next level in terms of having a website that focused on content and showcased us truthfully, in an exciting, flashy way. The original website for our company was also designed by Avex Designs. We went to them directly for the redesign.

Avex Designs enabled video integration for our work. They embedded a virtual tour of our studios as well. Avex Designs provided some general graphics and design elements for the work we've done. We've hired them for an animation project in which Avex Designs created characters and, with the help of one of our animators, those characters were brought to life using Adobe After Effects for a corporate video.

I also hired Avex Designs to work on my father's website, who has his own production company, juliusnasso.com. Avex Designs did a phenomenal job of creating that site. Two or three developers and designers were assigned to us from Avex Designs. We collaborated with them directly.

How did you come to work with Avex Designs?

I looked up a number of graphic design companies. A friend referred me to Avex Designs.

The total cost of Avex Designs's services has been at least $7,500. We've worked on a number of projects through the years.

We've been working with Avex Designs since 2008 when our business was launched. The redesigned version of the site is currently live as well as the site created for my father's business.

Avex Designs provides a service that competes with the best and biggest design companies out there. A client can end up spending a lot of money with the bigger, name-brand providers. Avex Designs has a boutique operation that allows them to cater directly to my needs, offer me the requested work quickly and at the highest level of quality, comparable to the biggest designers on the market. Avex Designs is cutting edge in terms of figuring out not just what is trendy at the moment, but what will last a long time. They always want to make sure that the brand is fresh, modern, up to date, and it truly represents what a company is offering. Avex Designs provides a service that competes with some of the best products out there, visually and functionality-wise.

I initially a simple splash page for my company. I hired Avex Designs for a redesign for which they did a great job. I received a lot of business from that website.

Our current website is great. We plan a new redesign soon in order to make the site a bit more mobile-friendly. Avex Designs brought this issue to my attention, and it makes perfect sense. It has been a great website during the last two to three years, but we're ready for an upgrade. Avex Designs always wants the products that they make to be fresh and modern in terms of technology. It will be the second time I'd hired Avex Designs for work on my company's website.

How did Avex Designs perform from a project management standpoint?

There have been no major delays or defects for the work done by Avex Designs.

What distinguishes Avex Designs from other providers?

The functionality and quality I've received from Avex Designs are just phenomenal, compared to the rates that they charge. The attention to detail on Avex Designs's work has stood out to me, even though I visit media websites every day. I cannot say enough good things about them.