Experiential Marketing at NonTraditional Venues

Avenue Event Group has planned, produced and executed over 1000 corporate and social events for clients across the country. We specialize in venue management, event production and destination planning. We manage over 20 unique, non-traditional venues in Orlando, Nashville and Minneapolis-St Paul. We produce exquisite events to remember, not only at our exclusive venues, but for our clients wherever they need high-caliber event production.

We are also seasoned experts in the Destination Planning segment for clients that have extensive program needs for travel meetings, conventions and specialty events.

EVENT DESIGN

AEG specializes in exclusive, non-traditional venues that are sure to leave guests with a positive and lasting memory of your event. Our team of event planning experts is here to provide a seamless turnkey solution for all event-related needs.

EVENT PRODUCTION

If you have a vision, we can make it a reality; if you need a vision, we can create one. We have worked with several “blank canvas” venues that have been built into some of the most unbelievable settings imaginable.

ACTIVATIONS

Getting guests to attend the party is only half the battle; keeping them present and engaged is even more important. Let us create unique in-venue activations and experiences to keep your guests thoroughly entertained.

ENTERTAINMENT

DJs and live music are obvious choices, but the ability to get creative and expand on entertainment is where we shine. We have worked with a multitude of high-end performers including top acts in the music industry, keynote speakers that inspire, and comedians that will keep your guests rolling.

Orlando, FL
  • 3051 E Livingston St, #212
    Orlando, FL 32803

3M, Mopar, Red Bull, HBO, NBC Universal, Meditech, OFRA Cosmetics, UCF, Orlando Magic, Pepsi, Cisco, ESPN, Lyft, Dell, Embraer, CNL, EA Games, KPMG, Siemens, Lennar Homes, PwC, Zip Recruiter and many more.

Nutanix Client Engagement Event

Nutanix hosted an offsite event for its clients and partners at Orlando Harley Davidson.  The event featured a number of entertainment and enhancement activities that kept guests entertained all night long.  Afterward, it was thought to have been the most successful event in recent history.

OFRA Glow Up - Rebranding Event

OFRA and AEG teamed up to plan and produce the “OFRA Glow Up” of 2018, a milestone event that saw the unveiling of the new logo and direction of the company for the next generation.  Influencers from around the country flew in for this once in a lifetime event at the Perez Art Museum in Downtown Miami.

Embraer Jets launches 2 new plane models

AEG planned, produced and executed an unveiling event that featured the CEO of Embraer showcasing 2 brand new jets at an offsite event during the NBAA Show in unbelievable "Top Gun" themed event.

3M - Experiential Marketing Event featuring Keith Urban Image

3M - Experiential Marketing Event featuring Keith Urban

AEG planned, produced and executed an event of a lifetime for 300 VIP guests that were treated to a private concert in an airport hangar featuring Grammy Winning Artist - Keith Urban.

Event & Experiential Marketing for Lyft

"They respond quickly, and they always go above and beyond to meet deadlines and deliver."

May. 2019 - Ongoing

aVenue Event Group assisted with the setup and execution of five experiential marketing projects for a ride-sharing company. They also collaborated with other vendors.

Chloe Lyang
Marketing Operation Specialist, Lyft

As a result of aVenue Event Group’s work, the client made hundreds of thousands of impressions. The team was responsible, communicative, and trustworthy. They always came prepared to deliver beyond the scope of the project.

I’m a market operations specialist for Lyft, the ride-sharing platform. I work in the central-Florida region.

What challenges were you trying to address aVenue Event Group?

We hired them to help us set up multiple experiential marketing events.

They helped us with five separate experiential marketing events. This included setting up pick up and drop off locations for Lyft during music festivals, providing resources and materials, setting up events like car washes, and working with our other vendors.

Our main contact was Megan. We worked with four or five different team members across different projects.

How did you come to work with aVenue Event Group?

We found them online, and saw that they had a lot of good reviews. We gave them a try with one event, and everything went well so we decided to continue working with them.

We spent between $25,000–$50,000.

We started working together in May 2019.

We made between 50,000-100,000 impressions from each event we worked on them with.

How did aVenue Event Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re amazing with communication. They respond quickly, and they always go above and beyond to meet deadlines and deliver. I don’t have to worry about what they’re doing because I’m confident in their abilities.

They’re very responsible. They always deliver what we ask of them. Even if we haven’t asked them to do something, they always come prepared to take on more.

Not that I can think of. They’re amazing.

Customer Appreciation Event Planning for Spa

“They make the event process smooth, are professional, and really understand what we, and our clients, want.”

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Avenue Event Group provides event planning services for a spa. Their team handles everything from food to entertainment to decorations. They've provided a band, magician, and fire act for previous events.

Winter Park, Florida
Ashley Gillin
Business Coordinator, Couture Med Spa

The partner is pleased with the planning and execution of the events. Avenue Event Group does an excellent job of responding to requests and providing all necessary requirements. Their team is receptive to and implements client feedback. Organization and communication are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the business coordinator of Couture Med Spa. We have three locations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Avenue Event Group?

Our team was looking for a new vendor to handle our client events. We do client initiation events twice each year at each location.

Avenue Event Group handles all of our events. They provide the food, open bar with bartender, and entertainment. The details vary depending on the location and theme of the event, but over the years, they’ve provided a band, magician, and fire acts, to name a few. Their team is also in charge of décor, including lighting, furniture, and any other decorations needed. They also do valet parking.

Megan (Event Sales Manager) is my main point of contact and Lexi (Jr. Events Manager) is the secondary point of contact.

How did you come to work with Avenue Event Group?

I’ve known Sean (Partner) for years.

We’ve invested between $150,000–$200,000.

We started working together around December 2016, and our partnership is ongoing.

Avenue Event Group does a great job. Our clients give feedback to Megan at events, and they appreciate seeing that she’s responsive to what they like and want for future events. Each event has roughly 100 people. When an event is announced and promoted, they wait to hear details from us through email or texts. We’re pleased with the work they do.

How did Avenue Event Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re amazing and super organized. Their team immediately responds to requests made. The communication is fantastic and they give everything we ask for in addition to meeting our price point.

They make the event process smooth, are professional, and really understand what we, and our clients, want. This has been a much better engagement than previous experiences I’ve had with other vendors. Avenue Event Group is great at what they do.

No, I can't think of anything.

Tell them exactly what you want and the price you need it for, and they will make it happen in a timely fashion.

Overall Score They’re easy to work with and can get anything you need.
    They’re usually ahead of me on the timelines.
    The value for the spend is there.
    They’re professional and do good work.
    I’ve recommended them to several people.

Event Coordination for Birthday Celebration

“When it actually came down to the final day, I had no issues with any of the details whatsoever.”

Feb. - Mar. 2020

aVenue Event Group handled space reservations and all logistics for a 40th birthday celebration. Their work included decorations, menu planning, coordinating third-party entertainers, and managing the party.

Natalia Lizarazo
President, A.D. Solutions

The celebration was a huge success, completely satisfying the client’s requirements and garnering high praise from all of the attendees. The aVenue Event Group team was communicative throughout the process and demonstrated an incredible attention to detail in their work.

We are an office solutions company providing support for copiers, computer software, and pretty much all other office technologies. I am one of the owners and the president of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with aVenue Event Group?

They helped us to book and organize a gathering of friends and business associates.

Their team assisted with menu selection entertainment options and third-party partnerships such as a band and other individuals that I have worked with in the past. We sat down together in the time leading up to the event to plan out everything, from finding out if there were enough electrical outlets to making sure everything looked the way that I wanted it to.

We wanted to bring in antique cars to the venue, so they walked through the floor plan with us to decide where everything should go. On the day of the event, they coordinated with everyone involved to make sure that the band was set up properly and everyone else was there when they needed to be. From there, they made sure we stuck to our schedule and facilitated anything that the guests needed throughout the party.

I worked with Megan (Owner, and two other members of her team.

How did you come to work with aVenue Event Group?

They were originally connected with us through the venue that we were using for the event. I had come across them during another event where I had worked with a different group, so I was familiar with them and wanted to get the more unique atmosphere that they bring to the table.

We spent about $25,000 with them in total.

I started coordinating with them around February and the celebration took place in March 2020.

Everybody who came completely loved the event. The fact that the venue was so unique was a big hit, and the guests were very impressed with how attentive the staff was to make sure everybody was comfortable. All of the feedback we got was great, especially about the food, which I was really excited about. I didn’t get a chance to do a tasting beforehand because of the timeframe, but it came out really well in the end.

How did aVenue Event Group perform from a project management standpoint?

We started out communicating with them over email, and then they followed up with phone calls from there. Leading up to the event, we met more in person and used text, and they made themselves very available to discuss things back and forth as much as we needed.

They were able to take the vision that I had in my mind and bring it to life almost perfectly. A lot of times, you can think you’ve communicated something to someone, and it turns out that their perspective is completely different, but I was not disappointed at all when I saw the final result. When it actually came down to the final day, I had no issues with any of the details whatsoever.

In my experience with event planning, there’s always a little bit of wiggle room when it comes to the price points, and I think this was a little bit tighter in that regard than I expected, but it certainly wasn’t unexpected or unjustified in any way. Other than that, I really didn’t have any complaints.

Event Planning & Logistics for Investment Bank

"They checked in constantly and made sure everything ran smoothly."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Avenue Event Group plans the client’s annual office Christmas party. They take care of catering, planning, and other special arrangements.

Winter Garden, Florida
Dorothy Micelotta
HR & Payroll Manager, Allen & Company

As a result of Avenue Event Group’s work, both parties went smoothly. The team is organized, ever-present, and detail-oriented. They have excellent customer service and care a lot about feedback and satisfaction.

I’m in charge of HR and payroll at a surveying and mapping company.

What challenges were you trying to address Avenue Event Group?

We were planning a company Christmas party.

They did all the planning, catering, and other special arrangements for the party. They also provided the venue for us.

We worked with two people. Jennifer (Account Manager) was my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Avenue Event Group?

They were within walking distance of our office and we wanted to hire a local business.

We’ve spent close to $25,000 so far.

We started working with them in 2018, and the work is ongoing. They put on our office holiday party each year.

Their work is unbelievable. Anything that I needed, they were able to provide for me, and then some. They took care of even little details like providing us takeout containers for the leftover food.

How did Avenue Event Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They were on top of it the whole time, including the night of the parties. They checked in constantly and made sure everything ran smoothly.

They were invisible, but they were there taking care of everything.

I don’t think there is anything they need to improve.

They give you so many options and can tailor their work to meet your needs. If you have a specific idea of what you’re looking for, it will be easier for them to help you.

Event Planning & Hosting for Digital Media Agency

"I was so shocked that they were able to put together such a huge event so seamlessly."

Dec. 2019

Avenue Event Group managed an event from start to finish. This included pricing, contract negotiation, vendor procurement, and event execution. The event consisted of food, an open bar, and live entertainment.

Dimitri Constantine
CEO, Brandcoders LLC

Avenue Event Group's event was a complete success and left the client talking about it for months following. Handling everything allowed the client to enjoy the event as well. Their workflow was seamless and they displayed a high level of quality and experience.

I am the CEO of Brandcoders LLC, a digital agency based in Orlando, FL that services over 250 clients nationwide.

For what projects/services did your company hire Avenue Event Group?

Brandcoders reached a major milestone on November 1, 2019 of 5 years in business, so we decided to blend together our annual corporate holiday party with this milestone party and invite all of our clients to this event in the downtown Orlando area.

Avenue event group expected a busy weekend that would typically be very expensive for the venue we selected, but they consulted with us and we determined that we could do an earlier party/happy hour. We were able to lock down a much better rate due to our prior working relationship and scheduling adjustments.

I had a prior relationship with all of the owners at Avenue Event Group, having worked with them in the past on other corporate events. I've always known of their customer service, attention to detail, and professionalism.

Avenue Event Group managed everything for me - from start to finish - including pricing/proposal, contract negotiation, vendor procurement, and event execution the day-of. My final bill was just over $25,000 and that included an open bar, food grazing stations and we had live entertainment and flair bartenders. There was also a fun poet there that wrote individual poems for our guests throughout the event, which was a hit! After the party was over, many guests stayed and enjoyed Mathers for a few more hours.

I worked with Ashley, Jill, and Sean, as well as several of their staff during the event. 2 team members were on-site during the event as well to make sure everything was going smoothly.

Everyone involved had a blast at the party. It was so well-executed that we didn't really notice anything out of place. My main measure of an event's success is whether everyone had fun and left with a full stomach. I believe that was achieved. Everyone at our office and our clients talked about our event and how fun the entertainment was for months following.

Avenue Event Group has their process down pat. After going through their event planning process and working with their experienced team, it's no secret why they constantly get repeat business. I would not work with anyone else now, having had some bad experiences with event companies in the past - those older companies don't even come close to AEG's level of quality and service.

I was so shocked that they were able to put together such a huge event so seamlessly. I know a lot of effort went into it behind the scenes, but I didn't feel under pressure or anything - they basically handled it all for me so I could enjoy the night. That was what stood out to me the most.

No, Avenue Event Group has a phenomenal and intelligent/experienced team and is a rare gem of a company.

Overall Score They check all of the boxes for what an event company should be and leave nothing to be desired.
    Very easy to schedule and run the event.
    $26,741
    Seamless event, excellent customer service, professionalism
    I would refer friends to none other than AEG

Event Coordination & Planning for Auto Dealer Group

“The attention to detail apparent in their work is just exceptional.”

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Feb. 2013 - Ongoing

Avenue Event Group handles the logistics involved with the annual meeting of an automotive dealers association. They handle accommodations, meeting rooms, and restaurants, among other specific needs.

Kissimmee, Florida
Don Cushing
Treasurer, Mopar Masters Guild

The work provided by Avenue Event Group has completely exceeded customer expectations over the years, helping to make all of the client’s events a success and to remain completely within budget constraints for every meeting. Their team is incredible helpful and responsive at all times.

I am the treasurer of the Mopar Masters Guild, which is an organization of the top 100 Chrysler dealers in the country. Our members are service and parts managers from around the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with Avenue Event Group?

We used to be a little all over the place with our efforts to secure places for our meetings, schedule our meals during conventions, and other logistical matters. We decided to bring on a partner to help us with managing all of those tasks.

We have an annual meeting every year held in coordination with the National Automotive Dealers Association meeting which is located in different cities around the country. Avenue Event Group helps us with the planning and execution of all of the logistics involved in that event, including booking meeting spaces and restaurants, and other event accommodations. They help select everything from the larger location to the menu options available at any given meal.

How did you come to work with Avenue Event Group?

At one of our events many years ago, we were shut out of a venue that we had expected to have access to. One of our member’s daughters was familiar with Jillian (Managing Member) and asked for her help, and she got us set up with a new space in no time. From there, we asked if she would work for us on a yearly basis, and we’ve been partnering together ever since.

The annual cost is usually between $90,000–$100,000, and we’ve been working together for eight years, so the total cost has been close to $1,000,000.

We started working with them in February 2013 and haven’t stopped since.

Jillian is very detailed and always caters to our needs, so we are able to let her know what our budget is and rely on her to make sure it stays within those parameters. She’s done a great job of being creative to help us cut corners in certain areas when we want to add more bells and whistles in another. She’s rented out photo booths, booked yachts in the San Francisco Bay, and helped us to host some really spectacular events that make everyone happy.

How did Avenue Event Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They work hard to make sure that our experience as a client is absolutely seamless. If Jillian isn’t available at any time, there is always someone else available to take our calls. In general, anything we throw to her she is able to make happen no matter what the constraints or deadlines are, which has made working with them incredibly enjoyable over the years.

The attention to detail apparent in their work is just exceptional. As an example of how minute they can get, if somebody likes diet Pepsi better than diet Coke, she’ll make sure that both are available. Our members are extremely satisfied with the quality of their services, and at the end of the day, customer satisfaction is what it’s all about.

I honestly don’t have anything I could imagine them doing any better than they already do.

Just make that first phone call, and you will be happy from start to finish.

Event Planning for Equipment Technologies Company

"They listened well, understood well, and had good contacts with really cool event companies and venues."

Mar. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Avenue Event Group helped put together and facilitate a customer appreciation event at a tradeshow. They located a venue and planned food and beverage service. They were on-site to manage the event as well.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Toronto, Canada
Joanie Cameron
Global Manager Corporate Events, Armstrong Fluid Technology

The event was more popular than its competitors, and Avenue Event Group provided flexible service throughout the night. Avenue built a strong rapport in-person with the client before the event, paving the way for successful execution. Customers can expect a thoughtful and experienced partner.

I’m the global manager of corporate events for Armstrong Fluid Technology.

What challenge were you trying to address with Avenue Event Group?

We host an annual customer appreciation event following the first day of one of our largest tradeshows in North American. Given that this was a new area for myself in terms of location and position, I reached out to Avenue Event Group to assist me.

Initially, we spoke about the project and they gave me a range of options in the area that matched my criteria. We went through each option together, discussing the pros and cons and how they would work. Eventually, we landed on and moved forward with one particular option.

They coordinated and managed the entire event from a logistics point of view. We worked closely on a number of areas to ensure the event happened relatively flawlessly. They made arrangements for the venue, the menu, and ensuring the invitations had the right creative on them. They answered my questions in a timely manner and acted efficiently.

Halfway through the process, the venue we decided to hold the event at changed ownership. They made some drastic renovations and our whole project flipped upside down. It turned out to be a positive thing, in the end, thanks to Avenue Event Group. They held my hand throughout the whole process, including being at the event to ensure the food and beverages were up to par.

During the event, they were professional in how they conducted themselves – watching and listening and being all over anything I asked for. They were all over everything including chairs, food, beverages, pretty much any concern I had. We had to figure out a lot of things on the fly too, and they worked well with that.

I interacted directly with one person.

How did you come to work with Avenue Event Group?

A colleague recommended them after using them in the past.

We spent just over $100,000 USD.

We worked together from March 2019 until January 2020.

We were very pleased with Avenue Event Group and received lots of positive feedback following the event. We expected to have 450 to 500 people, and we exceeded that. We had a full-house when our competitors didn’t, from what I understand. Avenue Event Group provided really good service.

How did Avenue Event Group perform from a project management standpoint?

We went out to lunch and got to know each other a bit a few days before the event, which was really nice. I felt comfortable working with them because of how accommodating they were. They also came with lots of suggestions, which we thought was great.

They had their finger on the pulse of what venues would work for our organization. I received several quotes before I proceeded with Avenue Event Group and I felt the venues they suggested were very much aligned with what we were looking for. They listened well, understood well, and had good contacts with really cool event companies and venues. They even followed up with a nice thank-you gift following the event. It was a nice, unexpected touch.

I can’t think of anything off the top of my head. I was very pleased and am looking forward to working with them again.

Start early and ensure you’re clear on what you think you want. Get on the phone with them and brainstorm because they may have some ideas and options you haven’t thought of. This is what they do, and if you’re not used to running and hosting events in unfamiliar cities and venues it can be pretty challenging without a partner familiar with that location.

They were very comparable.