Phoenix AZ marketing, graphic & web design studio

Avenue 25 is a full service agency serving clients of all size, local, national and international. Our in-house capabilities are as vast as our clientele from branding and web development to completely integrated traditional and online marketing, social media, advertising and sales campaigns.

Having the right team of talented, experienced professionals is how we can consistently deliver that creative spark to achieve your marketing goals while maintaining the integrity of your brand and message.

We’re a boutique creative studio. That means we’re purposely small, highly creative and extremely versatile. Unlike other advertising agencies, graphic design and web design companies, every member of our team is required to be an “expert” in at least one field and highly skilled and knowledgeable in numerous others. We’re those people who feel the need to constantly be learning something and are always coming up with inventive ideas and unique solutions.

1991
Phoenix, AZ
  • Avenue 25
    9201 N 25th Ave. #120
    Phoenix, AZ 85021
    602.864.1233

Web Design & Branding for Pet Food Manufacturer

"[Avenue 25] brought our vision to light in a much better way than we could have imagined."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Avenue 25 was initially hired to develop a website, but impressed the client with their marketing services, expanding the project to create label, brochure, and business card templates.

New York
Owner, Pet Food Manufacturer

Avenue 25 produced everything on time, within budget, and with a clear understanding of the client's vision. They also synced all of the branding and remained focused through completion of the project.

Please introduce your business/organization and what you do there.

Our business is a pet food manufacturing company that specializes in handcrafted whole food for dogs. We are passionate about bringing health for your canine friend and do so by providing the freshest product using local and organic (when possible) ingredients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Avenue 25?

The challenge that we were trying to address with Avenue 25 focused on website/brand development. We are not versed in website development nor graphic design. Therefore, we needed a company that could help us create our vision for customers.

The scope of Avenue 25’s involvement comprised of website, label, brochure, and business card development. We went in initially wanting to develop just the website, but we found that they were so talented in many different areas, and ended up using them for a couple of projects.

How did you come to work with Avenue 25?

We found Avenue 25 via the Internet. After looking at a couple different companies in the area (online), we liked the reputation that they had and the work that they had completed.

Thus far, we have spent close to $12,000 with Avenue 25.

We started our project with Avenue 25 about a year and a half ago. We had to pause work within the period (on our end). The work is currently ongoing.

When creating our labels, not only did the Avenue 25 designer create the labels in a timely fashion, but also she brought our vision to light in a much better way than we could have imagined. From start to finish, we went step-by-step tailoring each label so that they were clear and concise. As a result, we ended up with a final product that people love and still comment on!

How did Avenue 25 perform from a project management standpoint?

Avenue 25 was always on task and available for comments and concerns. They always let us know how much time we had available and what our budget would allow. In that aspect, they really directed the project in a manner that felt like we were always moving towards progress.

What we found impressive about Avenue 25 was their ability to sync all of our branding, and the fact that they stay so focused on the project through completion. Also, their communication was fantastic while doing so!

Not that we can see.

Do you have any tips or recommendations for other prospective clients that might increase their success when working with Avenue 25?

Have an open mind. You are coming to Avenue 25 for their expertise; let them guide you through the process and provide feedback. You may have a vision; let them help you fulfill that, but ask for feedback – they are entrenched in the social world and may have valuable information for you. You form a close relationship with your designer; you exchange valuable information that is not only pertinent to your product but also sets you up for future endeavors.

I would also suggest to anyone going into this process that they do their research in terms of what they would like to see developed and the process it requires to get there. Also, having a better understanding of website development, social media, etc. is vital to maintaining an online business – so brush up or hire out!

Overall Score Our overall experience was wonderful, and we gained so much insight about our own product as well as our website. I am so impressed by the level of work that they do and the time that it is completed in.
    They are really prompt in terms completing projects and making adjustments!
    They are a bit on the expensive side, but the quality and time that the work is completed in offsets that, so it's well worth it.
    They are very communicative and therefore the design really does reflect our desires/vision. They did such a wonderful job and were diligent with giving us what we wanted and creating something that the public would also be interested in.
    I would highly recommend them for their work and already have! I enjoyed the process, and they taught us so much about the media world already. Very pleased!

Web Design for Mechanical Systems Installer

"I have used Avenue 25 again and again."

Apr. 2014 - Mar. 2015

Avenue 25 developed a completely new updated website with branding, commercial photography, an employee portal, and a clear professional message to potential customers.

Marketing Representative, Comfort Systems USA Southwest

The client was very pleased with Avenue 25's work and project management, and continues to use them. Avenue 25 broke the project down into manageable steps and provided direct communication with their creative team.

Comfort Systems USA has become America’s leader in installation and service of building mechanical systems. We are prepared to build, service, or retrofit any mechanical, HVAC, or electrical system.

No other company offers a wider range of technical expertise and experience. Our foundation of uncompromising integrity, unequaled service, and effective project management make us the value leader in this market. We have been serving the Southwest US since 1962!

I am the Customer Loyalty and Marketing Representative. I’m responsible for measuring customer engagement for our Building Services Division as well as Construction/In-Plant Services. I’m also responsible for marketing and communications.

What challenge were you trying to address with Avenue 25?

Our website was downright awful and dated. While the content of the website was acceptable, it looked like something that could have been produced in Microsoft FrontPage circa 2002. It wasn’t acceptable for a large, publicly-traded company with a national presence to present ourselves like a “Two Chucks in a Truck” mechanical contractor.

What were your company’s specific goals for the project?

We wanted to have a website that put us head-and-shoulders above our competition. No stock images, no “hire the cheapest company,” like many of our competitors did.

The scope involved a completely new website with branding, commercial photography done with a vendor recommended by Avenue 25, the ability to effectively communicate who we are and what we do to current and prospective customers, and an employee portal.

How did you come to work with Avenue 25?

We interviewed three marketing and web firms in the Phoenix metro area that had a reputation of being the best at what they do. It started with an interview with each company, and a second presentation with a proposal to the officers. We chose Avenue 25 because of the expertise they brought to the table, their longstanding presence in the valley, and glowing recommendations from their current and past clients on similar projects.

How much have you invested with Avenue 25?

We have spent $14,100 so far.

Specifically, the website project started in April of 2014 and wrapped in March of 2015. I have used Avenue 25 again and again for a multitude of advertisements, templates for newsletters, and am currently working with them on a Capabilities Presentation that any of our sales people can use regardless of who they’re selling for, whether it’s the Building Services Division, Construction, or In-Plant Services.

I can’t share any specific metrics or statistics. However, I know that several of our current customers have found us via our website painted on our technicians' and other tradesmen’s vans.

How did Avenue 25 perform from a project management standpoint?

The best way to describe their terms of project management is right from their website: “Doing it right the first time.”

Breaking the process down from discovery, to wire framing, to content production, was especially helpful for us.

What did you find most impressive about Avenue 25?

You have direct access to the creative team and never have to speak with a gatekeeper.

Are there any areas Avenue 25 could improve?

Truthfully, I can’t think of anything at this time.

Overall Score Just a fun, knowledgeable group of people.
    They were ALWAYS on time. It was some of my people that held up our website project for longer than we were quoted in the initial proposal. I took that as a lesson to not involve our higher-ups beyond getting the check cut and approving the art.
    They aren’t inexpensive, but good work isn’t cheap, as we learned by the 2010 website vs. the 2015 website.
    I have recommended them to other Comfort operating companies and small businesses in the valley, and will continue to do so.

Web Design & Branding for Medical Debt Collector

"I would recommend that any prospective client trust Avenue 25's expertise."

n/a

Nov. 2011 - Ongoing

Avenue 25 conducted a rebranding campaign, updating the client's logo, marketing materials, and messaging. They also host the client's website and provide services such as printed material.

Phoenix, Arizona
Christian Lehr
Co-Owner/COO, Healthcare Collections

The new material has been well-received, and the site has generated a tenfold increase in leads. Avenue 25 is praised for their responsiveness, attention to detail, and timeliness on deliverables and deadlines.

We are a debt-collection service. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Avenue 25?

We were going through a rebranding process for the company.

Avenue 25 helped us update our logo, marketing materials, and messaging, in order to better communicate what we do and who our target audience is. Avenue 25 also hosts our website.

How did you come to work with Avenue 25?

I came to know Avenue 25's owners through my rotary club. Avenue 25 was my first choice when I needed help. I found out what their ideas were, got an estimate, and decided to hire them.

How much have you invested with Avenue 25?

The total cost of Avenue 25's services in our first year was between $10,000 and $50,000.

We started working together in November 2011. We've used Avenue 25 for additional work over the years whenever we needed new material for the company, like fliers, conference banners, and so on.

Much of our business effort is done in-person. We've received tremendous feedback for the new material provided by Avenue 25, as well as our company logo. From a web standpoint, we saw a tremendous increase in the leads generated. We don't market online very much because most sales are done person-to-person, but we did see a tenfold increase, going from 50 to 500 leads per year.

How did Avenue 25 perform from a project management standpoint?

Avenue 25 performed excellently.

What did you find most impressive about Avenue 25?

I appreciated Avenue 25's responsiveness, attention to detail, and ability to follow through on deadlines and delivery times.

I can't think of any.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Avenue 25?

I would recommend that any prospective clients trust Avenue 25's expertise and follow the recommended process. Avenue 25 did a very good job of providing me with a number of options for various tools aimed at increasing my web presence, strengthening my branding, and enabling me to get my message out to the right people.

They allowed me to pick-and-choose the services that I wanted, and they were willing to discuss the pros and cons of each of them, whether that meant printed or web materials, search engine optimization, video production, and so on. It wasn't an all-or-nothing process, but rather an à la carte, with Avenue 25's recommendations for what they thought would get the biggest bang for the buck and what advantages some of the other tools might provide.

Avenue 25 never missed a deadline.
  • N/A Cost
    I prefer not to rate Avenue 25 for this because I don't have much experience with online agencies. Most of our efforts have been internal up to now. Avenue 25 was competitive, but I can't judge them compared to other agencies.
    I've been very satisfied with what Avenue 25 produced.
    I have already recommended Avenue 25.

Web Design for Marketing Services Agency

"We were thrilled with the website created by Avenue 25."

Avenue 25 designed and developed a site for one of the client's customers. They also provided a photographer to assist with material for the site.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Anna Brice
Principal/Founder, Pinnacle Peak Marketing

The client is very pleased with the site and Avenue 25's performance. Avenue 25 was responsive and receptive to feedback and the client's ideas. The client plans to use them for a second website development project.

Pinnacle Peak Marketing is a marketing services company working with businesses that don't have their own marketing department. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Avenue 25?

One of our clients in the trucking business, Above & Beyond Delivery, wanted us to work on a new website for them. Avenue 25 created their original website 4-5 years ago, but it was time for a refresh.

Avenue 25 created Above & Beyond Delivery’s website, handling design and development. They came up with the look-and-feel based on a discovery meeting with the company's owner, office manager, and me. I served as the contact during the process, managing the project and also writing the copy for the site.

Avenue 25 also assigned a photographer to us in order to provide material for the site.

How did you come to work with Avenue 25?

Our client had worked in the past with Avenue 25. They wanted to use Avenue 25 again because they were very happy with the original delivery.

How much have you invested with Avenue 25?

The total cost of our project with Avenue 25 was around $9,000, including the photography services.

This project is complete and we plan on using Avenue 25 on a second website development for a sister company of Above & Beyond Delivery.

We were thrilled with the website created by Avenue 25. They did an excellent job in making a design based on my suggestions for the site's look-and-feel. I showed Avenue 25 printouts of various design samples. They then made their own custom version based on those, doing a great job. Everyone involved, from our owner to myself, was happy with the results. Avenue 25 was good at taking our goals and coming up with the perfect wireframes.

How did Avenue 25 perform from a project management standpoint?

Avenue 25 was very good at keeping tight timelines; any delays were usually at our end. Specific people were assigned to specific tasks, and everyone did what they were supposed to.

For the initial site build, Avenue 25 worked directly with the owner. For the second project, they worked with me, as a marketing person. The collaboration worked well, and we were able to combine our expertise successfully.

What did you find most impressive about Avenue 25?

Avenue 25 was extremely responsive. Any time when we had a question or need, Avenue 25 answered quickly. They were also good at maintaining the relationship. Avenue 25 was never hard to reach, so I have no complaints.

Are there any areas Avenue 25 could improve?

I can't think of anything. We relied on Avenue 25's expertise and recommendations.

If the client has a good idea of what they want to get out of the collaboration, they'll get a good result. Since we worked with Avenue 25 as a marketing agency, the second website built for our client looks even better than the first one. We could come to them and state what we were thinking in more precise terms. In any case, having a two-way conversation is ideal.

Overall Score This was my first work experience with Avenue 25, but I look forward to my next one.
    Avenue 25 was good at meeting deadlines.
    I've seen less expensive services, but Avenue 25 wasn't out of the realm for the market. We didn't get a bargain, but the work wasn't overpriced either.
    The development and design work done by Avenue 25 was top-notch. They also have an expert SEO person onboard, which was a big help.

Web Design for 3D Modeling Firm

"I had a broad set of ideas and appreciated that Avenue 25 allowed me to discuss them, giving me feedback."

2014 - Ongoing

Avenue 25 built the client's website and provides bi-monthly update services.

Ken Smerz
President/CEO, Eco3d

Avenue 25 set milestones, made multiple iterations for development, and guided the client toward the desired product. They were professional and accomodating, and the client has been very pleased with the site and the engagement.

Eco3d is the largest laser-scanned model manufacturer in North America, even though we're relatively small. We also have an international presence, working on projects in Canada, Russia, Brazil, Oman, Columbia, etc. We take exterior topography, landscape, buildings, and other physical world elements, and digitize them. We create 3D models of those physical spaces which are used by architects and engineers for renovations and retrofitting. We specialize in construction forensics, working on-site with other teams.

I am the president and CEO of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Avenue 25?

We needed to educate our clients in our cutting-edge technology. We offer the best form of 3D measurement in the world. I needed to make sure that this message would get relayed. My main goal was to educate the client and quickly catch the eye of someone in search of a solution. Our website needed to communicate this in simple terms and project confidence. By having a professional site and displaying our brand logos, clients would know that we weren't working out of our garage. I also needed the site to be evolutionary, moving along with our technology.

Avenue 25 built our site, and we continue to make updates to it every two months.

How did you come to work with Avenue 25?

I received 18 bids for my request for proposal. The lowest one was for $16,000, while the highest was $98,000. I was blown away by the broadness of the range and by the lack of professionalism exhibited by those companies. The candidates were mainly companies from the southwest, some of which were very big. There was a lack of attention-to-detail as well. Everyone seemed to push their solution and was not open to other possibilities. Avenue 25 sat and listened to us. They were much more interrogatory and had a process involving multiple meetings in which they figured out what we needed to achieve. They were in the middle of the pack, pricewise, so I felt that I was receiving fair value for what they were offering.

The initial development cost was $18,000.

The project was started two years ago. The work is ongoing.

I can't measure success beyond website hits. Personally, I love their work.

How did Avenue 25 perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a good job in setting milestones and making multiple iterations for the development, coaching me and moving gradually towards what I wanted. I had a broad set of ideas and appreciated that Avenue 25 allowed me to discuss them, giving me feedback. Whenever I was about to go off a cliff, they would politely make me aware of that fact. They helped to set me in the right lane through their marketing expertise. We had an interactive storyboarding process and did not simply check boxes.

What distinguishes Avenue 25 from other providers?

I haven't worked with many website or marketing companies. Avenue 25 was professional, accommodating, and made an effort in sticking to my schedule. I've had the impression of being juggled by other vendors I've used, but not from Avenue 25.

They were locally based, so I could access them and talk to the actual people building my website, instead of the representatives for an offshore team.

Is there anything Avenue 25 could have improved or done differently?

I've recommended them to a couple of people.

Web Design & Branding for Enterprise Software Provider

"Avenue 25 is a boutique agency with very smart and skilled people who have complimentary skill sets."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

Avenue 25 completed two projects for the client: a branding campaign and a new website. They continue to provide creative services and will be launching a second phase of the website project.

Jim Wilton
CMO, Lucernex

The client was pleased with the engagement, citing Avenue 25's communication, collaboration, and team members. All projects were delivered on time and within budget, and Avenue 25 is highly recommended.

Please describe what your company does.

Lucernex is a high-growth B2B [business-to-business] enterprise software provider of real estate, project management, and facility management software.

What is your role or position at the company?

I am the chief marketing officer. I am responsible for all marketing and communications.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Avenue 25?

I was brought in to build the marketing function from scratch, so we needed a partner for the creation of a new brand look and feel as well as creative work and website development.

What were your company's specific goals for the project?

Our goal was to present our company to the market with a new brand look and feel that felt like a technology company. We also wanted to create all new sales collateral and a new website.

How did you come to work with Avenue 25?

I researched and interviewed five to ten leading marketing agencies across the country.

We kicked off the project for new branding in April 2015, and it was completed in May 2015. The website project started in September 2015, and it went live just before Christmas. We continue to use Avenue 25's services for creative work and are about to kick off a website phase 2 project.

The results were excellent. All projects were completed on time and on budget with high quality.

How did Avenue 25 perform overall, especially in terms of project management?

They performed very well. They communicate and collaborate very professionally.

What distinguishes Avenue 25 from other providers?

Their people are unique. Avenue 25 is a boutique agency with very smart and skilled people who have complimentary skill sets. Their people are what make the difference.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve or things you might do differently?

Their strength is their people, but that is only so scalable. Their challenge is how to scale while maintaining the high quality of work.