SME's Partner

The firm was formed by young entrepreneurs who are inspired by the latest methods of work and believe in an open, fun and fast-paced culture. With a casual environment where work is fun, we created an atmosphere that encourages people to work from anywhere by staying connected online with the team.

With just right tools and methods, our focus is on delivering nothing but best to our clients, it’s our job to always be proactive — evaluating new and emerging technologies to separate the hype from the real opportunities.

, Pakistan
  • Pakistan

Startups, Ecommerce, Healthcare, lifestyle, travel

WordPress Development for Paleo Bakery

“They’re timely, transparent, and patient. They took my requests and followed through with them.”

Oct. 2017 - May 2018

AvenirTec developed and revamped a website for a specialty dessert business. They built a WordPress site with a blog, a rewards program, and a communication-centered ordering process.

Alexandria, Virginia
Brianne Galadriel Law
Owner, Briannes Blissfulbites

The updates will launch soon, but there is already an increase in business and site views. AvenirTec is patient, responds quickly to questions, and accommodates shifting requirements.

I’m the owner of Brianne’s Blissful Bites, a paleo, primal, gluten-free, vegan dessert business. It’s a branch of my one-woman fitness company.

What challenge were you trying to address with AvenirTec?

I had a fitness website, but really wanted something separate for my dessert website.

They created the website using WordPress and we just revamped it again. People can go online, purchase products, and pay for them through PayPal. There are pictures of my items, a dessert club feature, and contact information on the site. I’m also in the process of updating my blog.

I’ve asked them to disable the cart function so I can fill orders strictly through email and strengthen communication with my customers. They turned the new site around very quickly and we hope to launch within a week.

Aziz (Founder, AvenirTec) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with AvenirTec?

I put a call out on Facebook for recommendations for web designers and had a couple people contact me. Aziz told me what he could do and was totally honest and forthright. We found a price we could both agree on and decided to work together.

I spent $750.

We started working together in October 2017 and the work is ongoing.

We’ve recently seen an increase in business and site views. I’m getting used to the site and can go to Aziz whenever I have an issue. He responds immediately and walks me through it.

How did AvenirTec perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent; it’s been a great experience. We use mostly email, but also communicate through Facebook Messenger and Skype.

They’re timely, transparent, and patient. They took my requests and followed through with them. Site development took longer than expected, mostly because I kept throwing new pieces at them. They fixed every issue I had with the site.

I’d recommend them. They’ll try to work with your budget and will give you a good price. They’re always there to update you and answer your questions. They’re very patient and willing to work with people who aren’t tech savvy.

The process for the first version ran longer than I wanted, but that was because I changed the requirements. The revamp took less than a week.