Creating believers.

Avalaunch Media is a Utah-based digital marketing agency that specializes in visual content marketing, SEO and paid search. The Avalaunch Media team is made up of thought leaders in the industry and is considered one of the top infographic providers in the United States. Avalaunch Media prides themselves in creating engaging and sharable content.

Their work has been featured on Forbes, Business Insider, Mashable, Huffington Post, Fortune, CMO, Gizmodo, the Washington Post and locally in Utah Business Magazine. Their impressive client list includes industry leaders such as Groupon, Salesforce, Home Depot, ADP, Workfront, JP Morgan Chase, GoDaddy and GoPro. To learn more about the Avalaunch Media mindset, view their work and browse their portfolio visit www.AvalaunchMedia.com.

$1,000

Lehi, UT
headquaters
  • Avalaunch Media
    2972 W. Maple Loop Suite 201
    Lehi, UT 84043
    877.873.9298

Expedia, Intel, Groupon, Linkedin, GoPro, Microsoft, Alterra, Coca-Cola, Home Depot, Hilton, Samsung

SEO and Content Marketing for HR Provider

"They [Avalaunch Media] are honestly an extension of my team. Their project management services are amazing."

1,000,000 - 9,999,999

Avalaunch Media was hired to help the client with content creation for blogging and social media. They also provided SEO [search engine optimization] services.

10,001+ employees

Provo, Utah
Senior Director of Digital Marketing at HR Provider

The client has seen five times the amount of traffic they had at the beginning of their relationship with Avalaunch Media in 2012. They're happy with the 70 + infographics Avalaunch has created. The client really appreciated the effort Avalaunch put into understanding their business.

I work for a large payroll company out of the East coast. I am the Senior Director of Digital Marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Avalaunch Media?

We had quite a few business challenges, one of which was content. We needed to present content with infographics to display and advertise. We also wanted our website to help us with exposure as a payroll company. I went to Avalaunch to have them do some SEO work for us, and they’ve done that for us for four years or so.

They created a couple of blog posts utilizing infographics. I gave them a topic for them to research and come up with content for infographics. Typically, I didn’t have them doing the writing. They have done some writing for me in the past, but I wouldn’t say that was their primary focus. They would present and post infographics through social media channels for us.

How did you come to work with Avalaunch Media?

I didn’t know Avalaunch personally, but I knew who they were and I knew that they were good at SEO. I thought I’d at least reach out to them and give them a chance to do work. We started with a couple of trial projects and really liked what they did, and continued to go back.

How much have you invested with Avalaunch Media?

We spend $20,000 monthly and have been working with them for the past 4 years.

The working relationship with them is ongoing.

I’m really pleased with the organic SEO work Avalaunch has done for us. They’ve gotten five times the amount of traffic that we had in 2012 on some of our pages. They’ve done about 70 infographics and have gotten them picked up all over different sites that are really relevant to our company. We see a very strong correlation to SEO work and leads coming in.

How did Avalaunch Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They are honestly an extension of my team. Their project management services are amazing. I never felt I had to direct them at all. I was able to just tell them what I needed and they would deliver.

What did you find most impressive about Avalaunch Media?

They’re really personal. They really strive to understand and not just do the project for me. They’re very involved, and work as an extension of my team. I can’t say enough about that. I haven’t even had to sell Avalaunch within the company, and now multiple groups at our company are using them.

Are there any areas Avalaunch Media could improve?

Their reporting could be improved a little bit. I would have appreciated them coming back to me proactively with metrics, on a regular basis. It would be really helpful for me to see consolidated reporting efforts on which infographic went out, where they were picked up, how many shares it got, how many likes it got, and where and how we posted it. I think they’re willing. Maybe I have them so heads-down on some of my projects they just don’t have the time to do it.

Overall Score For sure. They’re my favorite vendor.
    They always hit their deadline.
    Their service and deliverables are fantastic. They’ve really refined it multiple times.
    I do all the time.

Video Production & Content Marketing for Mortgage Firm

"I’m in constant communication with Avalaunch Media, which has been a big part. They reach out very proactively to make sure that we’re on pace and on target to where we want to be."

Avalaunch Media was hired to do content marketing. In addition to their content marketing services, they also developed a video for their client.

Boise, Idaho
Digital Marketing Manager at Mortgage Firm

The work done by Avalaunch Media has received a lot of great feedback. The client feels it has provided a lot of great visibility. The client feels that Avalaunch Media has great project management and great capabilities within digital media.

We are a Fortune 500 financial services company specializing on the mortgage side of finances. My position within the company is the National Director of Digital Media.

What challenge were you trying to address with Avalaunch Media?

We were looking for a middle-sized digital agency that could provide us with a high level of service, creativity, and quality of work that we could utilize in the digital world.

We’ve engaged in several services within content marketing, specifically some infographics, a very large selection of video production, and motion graphics. We have also engaged in website design, and then SEM [search engine marketing] and PPC [pay-per-click] services as well.

For the video production services, they’ve done everything for us. They’ve helped us from the initial stages of coming up with a concept, to mapping out the idea that we want to roll out, what that looks like, putting together an appropriate timeline, helping us gather assets to put in the video, taking care of all the editing, the B-roll, and the static images. They put that together and gave us the finalized product.

How did you come to work with Avalaunch Media?

We reached out to two or three agencies. By luck, we found them and decided to work with them.

How much have you invested with Avalaunch Media?

On a monthly basis, it’s $10,000 plus, and on a project basis, we’re probably at $10,000 plus.

We’ve had a great relationship for several years now. We are on a project by project basis and on a monthly retainer.

Within the company, there is satisfaction from the executive level down to the people on the front line in the field who are getting the work done. We really enjoy the processes and the attention that we get on the projects.

How did Avalaunch Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They have done a fantastic job. Being the client, we have a vision that changes, and they went above and beyond to make those changes. They’ve taken the necessary steps to make sure that the project is finished on time and it finishes within the vision that we want. We’ve been very satisfied.

What did you find most impressive about Avalaunch Media?

The thing that actually drew me to them is that they really specialize in digital media. I would consider Avalaunch a mid- size agency where they are able to provide us with the service we want, the content, and also the timely service that we want.

Are there any areas Avalaunch Media could improve?

Nothing that I’ve seen thus far. I’m in constant communication with Avalaunch Media, which has been a big part. They reach out very proactively to make sure that we’re on pace and on target to where we want to be.

Overall Score For us it has been great.
    We’ve never had a project that missed its deadline.
    Everybody is very happy with their work.

SEO for Health Clinic

"They are really conscientious and keep us on task."

Avalaunch re-established the client's online presence. They improved the client's SEO, optimized the site for mobile devices, created content, and directed a marketing campaign.

Orem, Utah
Director of Marketing, Health Clinic

The client has seen steady growth in their site traffic, jumping from page 8 to page 1 for over half of their keywords. Avalaunch has an abundance of resources and provided excellent reporting and communication.

We are in the healthcare industry. I work with twenty-three radiologists, and they have three independent businesses.

My position is Marketing Manager. My job is to market those businesses to the physicians in the community. Part of these marketing services include SEO, PPC, and keeping our website up to date.

What challenge were you trying to address with Avalaunch?

We had recently suffered a blow to our SEO. We went from Page 1 back to Page 8. We wanted to find an agency that could help us get back on track. They have brought a whole new level of content marketing awareness to us, and have shown us how to improve our blogs and how to increase our rankings.

They created content for us. Since they’re not doctors, we provide them with an outline, and they create infographics. They drove the content marketing for us. We work with them on new blog ideas and went completely from WordPress based to a mobile responsive site. We completely redesigned our website with Avalaunch, making sure that how we place things on our website is what’s going to help us in our rankings with Google.

How did you come to work with Avalaunch?

They came in and explained their company, and they told us right up front about the time it takes to get results to top rankings. Other companies did the opposite and promised us results that were impossible. Avalaunch made it clear that SEO is dependent on the quality of our site and links.

The thoroughness of that presentation was impressive to us. We wanted an agency that was graphics-oriented and they came in and presented exactly what we wanted. We then had teams from three different companies come in and do a presentation. We were very impressed with Avalaunch and their team. It was a perfect match.

How much have you invested with Avalaunch?

We have a yearly contract. Of course, different projects come up outside the scope of what our annual contract covers. The contract is well over $10,000. I would say it is over $40,000.

We are currently working with them.

We monitor the amount of patients that we’re getting through our SEO efforts, either organic or PPC. We continually improve, month after month. Once we turned our business over to them, we started ranking on the first page for over half of our keywords.

How did Avalaunch perform from a project management standpoint?

As far as Avalaunch getting the jobs done, they are really conscientious and keep us on task. We haven’t had any problems and nothing has ever been dropped. We’ve been delayed, but the delay has basically come from our end. We use Basecamp and like it so far.

What did you find most impressive about Avalaunch?

I am just very impressed with the resources they have. If we would’ve gone with a smaller company or tried to do things ourselves, we would never have been able to have the options that they have provided us. We have monthly meetings with them. They have reports prepared for us from the previous month, and what’s being worked on for the month going forward. They have a wealth of knowledge and resources that we get to utilize because of our relationship with them.

Are there any areas Avalaunch could improve?

At this time, the answer is no. We’re all very impressed with them.

Overall Score Avalaunch has really broadened my skills and given me a wealth of knowledge that’s made my job easier because of how professional they are and how organized they are. They say they are going to do something, and they do it.
    They tell us what they are going to be working on, give us a deadline, and meet it.
    We’re very impressed. We feel that the amount of money we are paying Avalaunch, we are definitely getting back in return.
    They’re very thorough;, what they tell us they can do, they do. Whatever they present to us, they fulfill.
    I’ve already recommended them several times to people.