Nearshore Outsourcing & Consulting
Auxis helps organizations achieve a competitive edge in their back office operations through innovative processes, technologies, and business models. We focus on three primary areas: Finance & Accounting, Information Technology, and customer service
Pepsico, Revlon, Target, Pandora, Jiffy Lube, AutoNation, Tiger Direct, Molycorp, Miraclon, Melia, British American Tobacco, Pandora Jewelry Spectralink, Reynolds American Albea, Shoes For Crews , Conde Nast ClickSoftware, BeyondTrust, Backcountry , BBX Capital (Bluegreen vacations) Bultick, Cineplex, Consolidated Container Company, Coverall Doctor Diabetic, The Graham Company, Heartland, Hollander Sleep Products Hotel Connections, Hugo Boss, IFCO US, Kearns & West.
Using a consultative approach, Auxis conducted a rapid process assessment and migration of the Accounts Payable function. A team was assigned to work closely with TigerDirect’s functional staff to review and document the current organization. Auxis worked with client management to create a “to be” operating model, including enhanced processes, “rules of engagement”, issue tracking and communication protocols, and organizational roles and responsibilities.
Auxis transitioned the AP function to its Costa Rica service center within two months. After successfully migrating and stabilizing the AP process, TigerDirect elected to move several other areas in rapid succession, including Order Management, Bank Reconciliations, Cash Application, Collections, and Customer Service.
Auxis utilized a Lift and Shift approach for the stand up of the new SSC to ensure a rapid implementation while minimizing risk. The initial implementation focused on the locations which would provide the most significant cost savings opportunities: Brazil and Florida. This approach front-loaded the primary financial savings, and ensured a rapid investment payback period.
The results obtained were:
- Over 40% IRR on project investment
- More scalable operating platform- ability to better handle growth through increased process standardization, functional specialization and automation
- Reduced operational complexity
- SSC operating platform is enabling the reduction of information technology complexity and ERP standardization
- 50% reduction in internal control complexity by moving to a more centralized operating environment board and chart icon.png
- Multi-year, complex, transformational project delivered on time and within budget
By outsourcing the company’s IT operations to Auxis, Heartland was able to achieve the following benefits:
- ~50% cost reduction: Through Auxis’ cloud transformation strategy, Heartland was able to reduce the total cost of ownership in their data center by more than 50%, enabling them to eventually move completely away from relying on a physical data center to be 100% in the cloud. At that point, the client will realize even more cost savings.
- Increased business focus: With Auxis providing 24x7x365 managed IT services, Heartland has been able to focus on the core business strategy and innovation, while Auxis handles the monitoring, management, and support of critical IT infrastructure. Now the IT Department is seen as a true business enabler.
- Improved business continuity: By eliminating infrastructure and application downtime, the company can guarantee that its franchise partners are always up and running to maximize profitability and improve customer experience.
- Increased productivity: With 24x7x365 access to help desk services in Auxis’ Costa Rican Call Center, tickets can be resolved more quickly and easily, enabling higher workforce productivity. Remote desktop management services also enable an increasingly mobile workforce.
- Business peace of mind: Auxis governance, security, and management practices provide the organization the confidence that their data is protected in the event of an attack. Regular reporting and careful documentation ensure also that they are always prepared in the event of an audit.
Auxis was brought in to quickly assess the process and system environment, and provide an educated recommendation on the best way to obtain these daily management reports.
After reviewing the business requirements that the management team had in mind, Auxis was able to propose an innovative solution that combined Business Intelligence (PowerBI) and RPA (UiPath) to automate the creation and distribution of these daily reports.