Web and Mobile Design & Development Agency

Auxesis Infotech is a digital agency based in India, UK, and the USA. We are into Web & Mobile App Development (Drupal, Wordpress & other PHP based CMS along with Android and IOS in native and hybrid), Blockchain Development, and E-commerce Development.

Deloitte(SA), Saint-Gobain(UK), and Max Property Group(Netherlands) are just a few names in the long list of our dignified clients and we are still in the alliance.

Despite carrying a lot of responsibilities on shoulders, we have always aimed to offer the best to our clients, keeping their contentment our utmost priority. And to achieve that without any hitch, we have dedicated teams that consist of a bunch of energized, discerning goal achievers whose hard work and pioneering thoughts always ensure to deliver the best to clients. Besides, we also count our satisfaction on the top while delivering the end product to our clients.

There are a number of web development companies you can choose from, but what really sets us apart is the attention we give to the client's needs and the 100% contentment that our clients get with their business relationship with us. The mission of Auxesis Infotech is to build partnerships, not projects; to perform quality work at a fair price; and to create an environment where collaboration between clients and employees is productive and enjoyable.

• 3rd Floor 86-90, Paul Street,
    London EC2A 4NE
  • 505, 5th Floor, Pragati Tower, Rajendra Place
    New Delhi, DL 110008
  • 10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. # 25097
    Houston, TX TX 77043

Deloitte, Saint-Gobain, Max-Property Group, Oxbridge Trinity Partners, ERRIN, Asterion Europe, You and Iyurveda, MyComplianceIQ, Wards Transportation, Potluck Chef, Foolad24 and many more.
Terraquire- Real Estate website Image

Terraquire- Real Estate website

Address the impeccable customizations that the niche has to offer to you! Pick homes that suit your pockets and personalities within the prescribed time frame allotted for booking the same. Attain an idea of all sorts of homes along with the specializations featured into categories of location.

Pages included- 1) Home 2) Property listing 3) Details

Foodgasm Image

Foodgasm

All the food fiesta will get a finger licking experience after going through the displayed illustrations of the restaurant delicacies. Once you are toiling around through the web pages, you can get a glimpse of the nitty gritty of the eateries and launches an option for you to make a booking after adhering to what the place prepares for your tongue touch!

Pages included- Home, Menu, Book a Table, Food Gallery

Inncolade- Hotel website Image

Inncolade- Hotel website

The website niche is for all the traveling tramps who always search for the purpose of preserving their presence in their favorite place. There are custom personalizations pertaining to the website for booking the best rooms in hotels. It puts forward the perfect profile of the rooms and other included specializations included in the form of itineraries.

Pages included- Home, Room listing, Product detail

The Corporate Consonant Image

The Corporate Consonant

The demonstration defines its immunity for Corporate Websites translating the language of every possible domain a corporate body delves into. With a profound focus on the color contrast to the personalization of the several fractions denoting the services covered, the pages can grab glares in a snap.

Pages included- Home, Services, Career, Portfolio section

Tap and Transact- Ecommerce Website Image

Tap and Transact- Ecommerce Website

A multi-page fashion e-commerce website for attracting, exhibiting, and selling customers for fashion feasts. It can be considered as one of the most user-friendly e-commerce platforms because of its countless number of drooling features in colors, layouts & icons. It is extremely customizable, responsive, and stylish yet gives the site a professional touch and turn.

Pages included- 1) Home 2) Product listing 3)

Product detail page 4) Blog 5) Blog detail 6) My account 7) Contact us 8) FAQ
Aggisant-Actor Portfolio Website Image

Aggisant-Actor Portfolio Website

With distinctive features and dimensions, the website expands the live life of the actors after shots over screens! The transcript of the actors with a background check of the events, featured movies, casting spells and award recognitions are all given a voice in the site. The fans across the bounds can dig deep of the utter status of their screen ideals!

Pages included- 1) Home 2) About us 3) Movie 4)

News/Interviews
The Maestro- Musician Website Image

The Maestro- Musician Website

An outlook matters when you need to gather an attentive audience towards your talent. This website speaks virtue over the vices with extravagant effects pointing out the touch of the tunes, gallery scales, launching limelights as well as about the spectacular musicians. With live motions of the concerts or events to the logged off tune tracking, the website is a boom!

Pages included- 1) Home 2) Product 3) Event schedule

4) Music Album 5) About us
Precious Paws- Pet Website Image

Precious Paws- Pet Website

This lovely niche is suitable for any business operating in the pet- caressing oriented industry for users with zero programming skills. The development is done on both Wordpress and Drupal useful for all pet lovers, sellers, fundraisers, and others alike requiring special events functionality and donation payment options.

Pages included- 1) Home 2) About us 3) Our services 4) Service detail page 5) Pet Pricing 6) Pets

listing 7) Pet details 8) Pet product listing 9) Pet cart 10) Pet Gallery 11) Pet events 12) Blog 13) Blog details 14) Pop ups- menus 15) Contact us 16) FAQ 17) 404 Page 18) Team
Youandiyurveda.com Image

Youandiyurveda.com

It is an online consultancy portal of ayurvedic practitioners facilitating paid health plans. Pre and post-consultation notes can be tracked along with doctors prescribing their presence in certain time slots through clear communication. The site has an admin backend for the client to assign admin role to certain people with a dashboard with lookup tools and an extensive appointment scheduling mechanism.

Pages included-

1) Home 2) How it works 3) Blog 4) Blog detail 5) Login/Registration 6) What is Dosha 7) Know your Dosha 8) About us 9) Contact us

E-Commerce Web Design & Dev for Startup

"They actively provide status updates and deliver work within the prescribed time and budget."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is building an e-commerce site for a startup. Along with designing the UI/UX of the platform, the team is developing key features, such as product listings and a shopping cart.

Founder, Startup

Internal stakeholders are excited about the impact that the site will have. Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd. quickly understands features and requirements and adheres to the constraints of the engagement. Customers can expect a transparent and collaborative partner.

I am the founder of a startup with an aim to go big in the e-commerce sector.

For what projects/services did your company hire Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd.?

I initially got in touch with Aritra to discuss the scope and to gauge the budget range, then after a few technical and target discussions, the development team came on board.

As I was in a similar kind of work domain from the inception of my career, I was always planning to have my own e-commerce store where people can get a great user experience with easy to use interface.

I found them on a freelancer site.

Auxesis infotech was responsible to deliver an e-commerce site with important features like product list, details, cart page along with an attractive and intuitive design and a strong CTA section.

The project started with the involvement of 1 designer and 1 developer but in due course of time, they added 1 more developer to speed up the project and a QA to handle the bugs.

It shall be good to share the facts and data soon. I am expecting my website to go live by next month and hopefully it will generate traffic and analytics to demonstrate the success of the website.

The team has had experience in handling both communication and work in a uniform balance. They actively provide status updates and deliver work within the prescribed time and budget. Few elaborative calls were needed to make them understand the features.

I mainly dealt with two people during the project, Aritra and Jatin. They both were responsive and professional and were always there to highlight any flaws in the scope or in my plans while planning the features.

During my project tenure, the only difficulty I faced was during the mockup creation as it involved an understanding of all the team members on the project scope. But Jatin’s involvement in the requirement collection was very helpful.

WordPress Dev for Blogging Website

"The team worked constantly to find better ways to serve us and deliver success."

Jan. - Apr. 2019

Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd built a WordPress blog website with a heavy emphasis on content design and presentation.

New Delhi, India
Owner, Online Blog

The new platform facilitates easy user navigation and enhanced writer exposure. Auxesis displayed a solid grasp on the project’s intent and end goals and sought continued improvement in execution. Their efforts reflected a personable approach and commitment to excellence.

I own a blog spot.

For what projects/services did your company hire Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd.?

We hired Auxesis Infotech to design and develop our WordPress platform, including creating an innovative content format.

Our goal was to build a unique, intuitive platform that would improve blogger visibility through better interest targeting and optimization.

I received their weekly newsletters and infographics, so I was already familiar with their quality of work and services.

The project was essentially a common platform for bloggers to post their work. The most important page was the blog list page, which featured filters that allowed users to easily find the blog they wanted.

Two developers and one designer worked on my project.

The project has been a fantastic example of how writers can find success when publishing obstacles are removed. Auxesis Infotech worked hard to meet all of our goals and requirements and delivered an exceptionally high quality product on time.

The one-on-one interaction ensured clarity of communication and project understanding. Regular updates encouraged transparency and kept us abreast of the status, and the team worked constantly to find better ways to serve us and deliver success.

Despite their small size, Auxesis demonstrated excellent communication, a professional work ethic, and impressive development skills with a keen eye for design.

I would like for them to be more available in the evenings to discuss my project.

Website Development for Real Estate Company

"They were remarkable at delivering high-quality designs on time."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd. designed and developed a website and wrote a variety of marketing content.

United Arab Emirates
Owner, Real Estate Firm

The website and content formed the foundation of a compelling, effective marketing campaign. Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd. delivered on time, reported their progress frequently, and listened attentively to the internal team's goals.

I'm the owner of a brick-and-mortar real estate firm that sells and buys both land and properties.

For what projects/services did your company hire Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd.?

We hired Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd. to refine our online commercial presence through website development and design, along with content writing.

Our goal was to make property selling and buying easier for customers, and to ensure that the communication between the seller and the buyer is transparent.

We chose Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd. after getting acquainted with its popularity on Clutch as a reputable web development agency. More importantly, they showed us some great real estate sites they made from scratch.

The team designed and developed our website and wrote content for our marketing materials. They used Adobe software to create the designs and Drupal to build the site. We had a few detailed discussions with the content writer as well.

I always dealt with the project manager. They allocated a team of two developers and one designer to our project.

They delivered the work on time, and it's ready to go live. The rich, SEO-friendly content of the marketing materials helps us create fruitful campaigns.

They used Trello to track their progress. It was a transparent software management tool that made it easy for me to file bugs.

They were remarkable at delivering high-quality designs on time. They also communicated clearly and understood our comprehensive business aims.

No, I can't recall any glitches or problems.

Overall Score I was happy to work with them.
    Their delivery was timely.
    The quoted budget didn't include six months of support; they only provided two months.
    Their quality met the mark.
    They were a professional team that delivered high-quality, satisfactory work.

Drupal Development for Learning Management System

"They delivered the work successfully, giving me a good name and reputation."

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd. developed a learning management system on Drupal.

Derek Wood
Independent Project Consultant

The flexible, attractive system launched on time. Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd. communicated clearly and promptly, issued frequent progress reports, and were always open to discussion. Their creativity and dedication made the project successful.

I'm a freelance web developer. I assign projects that my busy schedule cannot accommodate to capable teams.

For what projects/services did your company hire Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd.?

I needed a firm with experience in a variety of areas to help me build a learning management system for a client.

The given reference site for the project had all the listed functionalities of an LMS website. I expected crude Drupal development and good, trendy design.

I met them through their posts on social media. After thoroughly researching on their website and having a satisfactory discussion with their technical head, I was happy to hire them.

I initially wanted to build the website on WordPress, but the technical lead convinced me that a Drupal website would be more robust and expandable. The design team did an extraordinary job of creating beautiful, marketable designs. They presented color suggestions and handled questions well.

I dealt with the project manager continuously, and the assigned designer and developer occasionally.

An NDA prevents me from disclosing the project's market presence, but they completed it satisfactorily. They delivered the work successfully, giving me a good name and reputation.

We managed the project with Trello. I got regular work updates and calls when necessary.

They had their own impressive methods of pleasing a client. They didn't work like robots. Instead, they came up with their own suggestions, even if they increased the work slightly. They're available almost around the clock, even after working hours, for quick queries or discussions.

They should assign a developer for time zones other than IST.

Overall Score Working with them was enjoyable and satisfactory.
    Scheduling was good. The project sometimes progressed a bit slowly, but they sped up to meet the deadline.
    The cost breakdown was decent, but could have been better for the last milestone.
    Both the design and development phases were great. They handled testing well too.
    I would surely refer them to people who are looking for development teams.

Website Development for Recruiter

"They have fun with their work and they take pride in the finished product."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd. built a website with an emphasis on UI and backend development. They also provided design and QA testing. The project is currently in its final stage.

New Delhi
IT Consultant, Consulting Business

The team drew on its expertise to build a robust platform at a rapid pace. Their open culture and project management skills ensured the solution remained aligned with requirements. Their full-stack web development also impressed with its design.

I provide leads for a consulting firm along with data extraction services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd.?

I hired them to build a user-friendly website that I could use to find leads for my clients.

Auxesis Infotech provided expertise in HTML5, CSS and project architecture. They designed and developed the project in Drupal within one month.

I discovered their business through Aritra (Managing Director, Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd.) They have also provided a project manager, UI graphics developers, and QA testers.

How did you come to work with Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd.?

I found them on freelancer.com. They are listed highly there and have a good reputation.

Our work with Auxesis Infotech began in October and is ongoing.

We are currently in the final stage of development. I’m impressed with their work on the backend and the site’s design, and I expect it to do well in the market.

How did Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated through Trello. The project manager ensured efficiency and other team members were in frequent contact with me.

I appreciate their open culture. They have fun with their work and they take pride in the finished product.

I wanted a closer estimate of the total project hours, but we didn’t provide enough details to fully scope the work.

Frontend Dev for Decentralized Property Management Platform

"Their dedication and willingness to work deep into the night … to solve issues are remarkable."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Auxesis is currently designing and developing the frontend of a blockchain property financing and management platform, handling all software and hardware configurations to it.

Rotterdam, Netherlands
Esther Dekker
Property Director, DOMINIUM B.V.

Over 5,000 users registered in under a week of launching the platform, and though some issues have been encountered, Auxesis addresses them as soon as they come up. Their speed of development, fair prices, and smooth workflow are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the property director for Dominium. We’re digitalizing and decentralizing the industry by placing property sales, rentals, management, and property financing on the Dominium blockchain, thus creating a 100% transparent historical chain per property.

For what projects/services did your company hire Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd.?

We needed to develop the frontend for Dominium, which will be connected to the Dominium Blockchain once it’s finalized.

We wanted to build a platform that’s fully translatable and capable of dealing with numerous and simultaneous connections in a fast, reliable, and secure way.

We posted the project on Freelancer and selected Auxesis based on their reviews and professional communication.

They’re working on designing and developing the platform. Auxesis is able to configure both the hardware and software and is willing to work weekends and nights when necessary.

We have three developers, one designer, and a lead developer/manager assigned. They add more staff at times per our requirements.

While the software is still under development, we’ve run some tests and everything is progressing nicely so far. We had about 5,000 users register in less than a week, and even though we had some issues with email and server crashes, Auxesis dealt with them in a professional and speedy manner. This is what beta testing is all about.

The project manager was part of the team from the start. They’ve been very effective in ensuring smooth progress.

Their dedication and willingness to work deep into the night, and even on weekends, to solve issues are remarkable.

It would be beneficial if all the developers were fluent in English. That way there would be no spelling mistakes on the frontend.

Everything has been timely so far, but there seem to be quite a few holidays in India.
    Their price is good for the type of project we’re building. It can always be done cheaper, but you get what you pay for.
    The end result has been good and we’re very pleased with the quality of work so far.
    We would certainly recommend Auxesis. They’re fast and fair with their price. Again, it is their dedication that pleases us the most.

Multiple Web Development Projects For Publisher

"Right now, I am really happy with our collaboration."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Auxesis Infotech has completed several development projects, including an interactive map and a Shopware platform.

Germany
Project Manager, Publishing Company

All projects have been completed within strict deadlines. Auxesis Infotech impresses with their dependable accessibility, quick response times, and broad technical skills.

We are a German publishing company that develops and realizes concepts with the help of freelancers and our own developers. I’m a project manager, operating as an interface between customer and developer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd.?

We hired Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd. for projects that we did not have the capacity or knowledge to develop. At first we hired them to implement a Shopware design. Later, they developed an interactive map. We hire them for occasional, minor programming work.

The projects had to be completed in a short amount of time. We discussed full specifications and requirements with our counterpart, Aritra, and considered potential issues before and during the process.

We selected Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd. through a freelancer.com project bid. Their references and the initial chat with Aritra convinced us.

We provided project goals, a catalogue, and mockups. Key functionalities were discussed in advance and considered with Aritra, who, from time to time, consulted with his team of developers and designers.

Atria and I oversaw the project. I don’t know how big Aritra's team is. All communication was solely between the two of us.

How effective was the project management?

Since the projects haven’t been huge, we did not use any specific project management tools. I am unaware of which tools Aritra and his team used.

Aritra has been available even late in the evening. Urgent changes could have been communicated and implemented even if the project was already finished.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

Right now, I am really happy with our collaboration. I did not see any reason for criticism.

Overall Score We are very happy with our cooperation.
    Schedules have been discussed before and have always been kept.
    The overall cost per hour is very good. For a long-term relationship, we would wish for favourable conditions.
    The work with Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is, and has always been, very productive and goal-driven.

Multiple Web Projects for Fundraising Firm

"I'm impressed by their communication and speed of action."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

Auxesis Infotech developed several sites for a consultancy. Their latest project involved an event registration and user management site built on Drupal and Bootstrap that serviced over 1,000 users.

Brussels, Belgium
Ryan Titley
Owner, Asterion Europe

Google Analytics showed a steady increase in web traffic, and membership surveys gave positive comments on the sites' exceptional functionality and appearance. Auxesis Infotech managed each project effectively, delivered assigned tasks quickly, and communicated dependably.

We are a communications consultancy based in Brussels, Belgium, and work with several European associations primarily on website development. We are currently focusing on European policy and associations. I'm the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Auxesis Infotech?

It was initially web development for my own company. Once that was done, we built 10 more websites with Auxesis over the next two years.

Currently, our biggest project is for a European network. We're building the site on Drupal, with a custom Bootstrap frontend. It brings together 130 members, over 1,000 users, and 12 working groups with activities such as event registration, news, and policy document publication. The site has many functionalities, including member activity monitoring, providing different permission levels to certain types of users, pushing information to them through built-in email services, and sending out registration links for events automatically after the registration has been accepted. This goes across 27 different countries.

I have a single direct contact, with a team underneath him. The size varies from time to time, but now we're working with a team of four to five people. They’re always available; no matter the time of day, I can get in touch with them on Skype or WhatsApp, and we can talk through the problems we’re having. There's a good level of English as well.

We run projects simultaneously, up to four at any one point.

How did you come to work with Auxesis?

We found them through Freelancer.com. Auxesis came out on top of other developers based on the ease of communication and the previous projects they’d completed.

We took a three-month break from Auxesis when one of their colleagues was ill. It was painful, and I was happy to move back to them. This was an eyeopener, since we thought we’d simply use Freelancer.com again. We went through five or six developers, and it was a struggle; the work was eventually done, but there were multiple mistakes, the English level was not right, and timelines were extended every week.

The more complex website had a cost of between €10,000 and €15,000. [$12,000–$18,000].

We started working with Auxesis in the summer of 2015. They're flexible, so we have a monthly subscription for a set amount of work and jump between projects, chucking any bugs on a site into the task list.

Using Google Analytics to look at the number of users we have, we’ve seen an increase year after year. We also run a membership survey within our organizations; the website was one of the things criticized previously. Ever since we launched the redevelopment, there’ve been many compliments on the improved look, functionality, and ease of navigation.

How did Auxesis perform from a project management standpoint?

One of the things we changed halfway through was using an online system called Trello, which monitors task completion. This has been the most effective way of managing tasks and has improved our productivity significantly since being implemented.

If an issue is urgent, we get it fixed in the moment. If not, we put a plan together and set a timeline for fixing it or developing new functionality.

I'm impressed by their communication and speed of action. We had a bug with one of the modules of the website, which produced an error message. I couldn’t work out what the problem was. Within 10 minutes of contacting Auxesis about the issue, we were already working on solutions, and in less than two hours, it was up and running again.

We both need to be clearer and more realistic on timelines when setting projects, to monitor the process a bit more, and to be aware of how much we’re extending the timelines with new tasks.

Overall Score There are issues with any complex website development, but our overall experience has been second to none.
    Very good value.
    We’ve always been satisfied with the work. If there are any problems, Auxesis is quick to rectify them.

Website Dev for Salon Business

"They delivered a clean work without any hassles and hidden costs in between."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd. designed and developed a website with an appointment booking functionality for customers. They performed QA after finishing the solution.

Melbourne, Australia
Founder, Salon

The solution has just launched, but stakeholders anticipate customer engagement. The vendor clearly understood objectives and delivered a straightforward product.

I have a shop and I am the owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd.?

To build the website for my salon business.

To have a website for my shop where I can understand the demand of my service in my area through the pre-booking functionality.

I googled and found them for website development.

I wanted a website, where customers can book slots online for the different kinds of services the shop provides. The availability of the settings of the slot is handled at the backend.

Developer and designer

The site has just gone live and once the contents are updated, hoping for a great usage by the customers.

The project was managed phase-wise. At first, I received the mockups and then the designs. After that, they started developing and in the end, QA was done.

The clarity on what needs to be done. They delivered a clean work without any hassles and hidden costs in between.

Nothing specific.

Web Design for Restaurant

"They respect our time and requisites and our committed to their ideals."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd designed a website for a restaurant. Their team created a booking feature within the website and displayed the restaurant's menu.

Kolkata, India
Business Owner, Food

The website has received positive feedback on its navigability and usability. Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd establishes an effective project management system to ensure collaboration and communication between teams. Their team is honest and respectful.

I own a restaurant and want to have a website for the same.

For what projects/services did your company hire Auxesis Infotech Pvt. Ltd.?

I wanted a website with good design and trending animations to attract customers.

To have a modern website where I can display my restaurant's menu and with a good booking form as a call to action.

I came to know about Auxesis from clutch.co

The main intention of my website was to have a wonderful design.

The team strength is comprised of a project manager, accompanied by 2 developers and 1 designer. QA was taken after the deployment.

I have shared the website with my friends and colleagues and have got a great feedback on the ease and user-friendliness of the website. Waiting to receive comments on the real users.

I don't have an IT team. I was the only one communicating with Auxesis team and their team handled it very well.

The most fascinating thing about Auxesis Infotech is their honesty in work, They respect our time and requisites and our committed to their ideals.

Improvement can be done by hiring developers who are more fluent. Though the project manager and the technical lead was top notch in communicating.