Better Quality, Better Pricing

For 20 years I’ve been building websites and making money online, helping people and companies create their own online success story: building beautiful websites, growing brands, and executing on a digital marketing gameplan that helps get better clients, more visitors, and make more money.

I’ve brought my long-time online expertise at how to build a successful business online to my company Austin Web Design & SEO focusing on the art of design, innovative technologies and marketing strategies and techniques, and integrity in pricing and job performance.

I’d love to learn more about your project today.

Freelancer
Austin, TX
  • Austin, TX

Happy to provide clients upon inquiry!

Web Design & SEO for Property Tax Consultant

“They’re affordable, easy to work with, and incredibly friendly.”

Apr. 2015 - Jan. 2018

Austin Web Design & SEO redesigned a website twice and worked on SEO. They improved the WordPress site’s contact form and updated various other features.

Austin, Texas
Brooke Bitter
Commercial Account Manager, Texas ProTax

The team was reliable and responsive, quickly answering any questions that arose. Their work increased web signups and the number of organic visitors. Everyone likes the new redesign and thinks it looks good.

I’m a property tax consultant for Texas ProTax, a small firm that helps people lower their property values. I go to hearings and work with clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Austin Web Design & SEO?

We’re the biggest and first company of our type in the city, but our search results ranking was slipping. We needed to get it back up and also redesign our website.

We didn’t provide Austin Web Design & SEO with much direction. We told them what we wanted, and they took the lead. They incorporated our Yelp rating onto every page and vastly improved our contact form. They also redesigned a feature that shows all the results in our country. Site visitors can just mouseover their area and see the results. They did two redesigns in WordPress and also helped with SEO.

I worked with their President.

How did you come to work with Austin Web Design & SEO?

They were recommended by a friend.

We spent about $10,000–$15,000 for both websites and the SEO.

We worked together from April 2015–January 2018.

Our web signups have increased this year. About 70% of visitors are finding us organically through Google searches. We got feedback on the new site design, and everyone seems to like it.

How did Austin Web Design & SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re reliable and responded quickly whenever I needed something. We communicated via phone and email.

They’re affordable, easy to work with, and incredibly friendly. I’ve recommended them to quite a few people.

Get in contact and tell them what you need. They’ll find a way to work with you. Have a good idea of your budget and what you want—it’ll make things easier.

Overall Score Working with them was much easier and less intimidating than I thought. They were very approachable.
    Whenever we asked for something, they promptly delivered.
    We paid less than half of what other companies charged for a new website.
    They always gave me everything I asked for.
    I've already referred them.