Product design from "Concept to Consumer"

Since 2009, Auell Consulting Inc. has been providing innovative solutions to product design and manufacturing challenges throughout a wide variety of industries.  From concept through manufacturing, we offer full support though the product design and new product development process to achieve your goals with precision and efficiency.  Our firm, headquartered in the greater Denver, Colorado, is comprised of a team of creative engineers and industrial designers.

At Auell Consulting we believe that clear communication is key to a successful product launch. We listen carefully and ask the appropriate questions to make sure that we are moving in the direction that is not only good for the project but aligns with the vision of the client. We offer full service research and development, taking an idea through from an beginning stage through engineering, manufacturing, and to final release of product. We also can help with any step along the way if needed.

Please give us the chance to help you bring your product to a successful launch. You won’t be disappointed!

Services we provide include: Product design, Industrial design, Product engineering, Prototyping, Manufacturing support, Process engineering, Sourcing, and Branding.

Morrison, CO
  • Auell Consulting, Inc. 6304 South Ross Road
    Morrison, CO 80228

Product Design for Musical Instrument Manufacturer

“Their attention to detail is great, and they really listened to my needs.”

2015 - Ongoing

Auell Consulting assisted with product design for a musical instrument manufacturer. They provided all the CAD drawings to support mass-production.

Denver, Colorado
CEO, Musical Instrument Manufacturer

The process was well-regulated, and Auell Consulting met their deadlines. The quality of their work matched their knowledge and professionalism, and the service they provided was very good.

We are a musical instrument manufacturer. I'm the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Auell Consulting?

I used them for engineering and product design for mass manufacturing my product.

They helped with the design ideas that I came up with. Based on their knowledge of manufacturing, they did all the CAD drawings. We worked together to design the finished product.

I worked very closely with their owner.

How did you come to work with Auell Consulting?

I’ve known their owner for a long time, and I was aware of his skills. I knew they would be a good fit.

We started collaborating in 2015, and we still work together.

Their attention to detail is great, and they really listened to my needs. I was very happy to work with them, and I would refer them to anyone.

How did Auell Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

I managed the project on my side. Most of our communication was through email, phone, or in person. Unless there was something outside of their control, they met every deadline.

The quality of their work is outstanding. They really know what they're doing, which can be rare. If they don't know the answer, they use their network to find it. They're professional, and they provide a top-notch service.

There's nothing I can think of that they should improve. They've overcome every challenge I threw at them.

Every project is different and comes with unique challenges. My only advice is to meet with them early in your process. Don't hand them someone else's work; it's better to start from scratch with their help.

They hit every hard deadline I throw at them.
    You get what you pay for.
    I've worked with them for four years, and I'm very happy with their outputs.
    I would recommend them.