STAY ON TOP!

We call ourselves the FULL-STACK POWERHOUSE of digital marketing. Why? We don't only offer packages, but an entire range of innovative and creative digital solutions.

Right from conceptualization to execution and delivery, our main focus lies in achieving more ROI for your business. We will help you craft the perfect digital campaign, take the FAST LANE on search engines, grab some EYEBALLS on social media, and drive some INSANE revenue on Amazon. All in-house with flexible pricing!

Have 10 seconds? Take a quick glance at our offerings!

• Multi-channel Digital Marketing Services

Got more time? We love discussions! Visit: https://www.atopdigital.com

Mumbai, India

The Writers For Hire Inc Crayons Global

Web Dev, SEO, & PPC for Office Wall Manufacturer

"They are dedicated to our overall success, not just to delivering exactly what we pay them for."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

ATop Digital developed a website on WordPress and performed SEO and PPC advertising services to increase the digital presence and incoming leads of a partition wall manufacturer.

Hialeah, Florida
Cesar Prado
President, Teilen System Walls

Traffic has increased significantly each month since the beginning of the engagement, and project stakeholders are satisfied with the progress made so far. The ATop Digital team provides regular insight into the planned next steps and room for improvement in their operation.

I am the president of Teilen System Walls and we make office partition walls.

What challenge were you trying to address with ATop Digital?

We wanted to increase our sales digitally. We already had a webpage, but we wanted to develop a new one. We needed help with SEO and creating a PPC campaign to increase our online presence

We did keyword research to determine what we should be targeting for and then created a PPC and SEO campaign in addition to green marketing. They have created ads for Google AdWords as well as Bing. We also needed an update of our WordPress website, so we asked them to create a new one for us.

I worked mainly with one person, but there were three people in the meetings including Prince (Director & CEO, ATop Digital), and Evita (SEO Lead, ATop Digital).

How did you come to work with ATop Digital?

I did some research online and contacted several companies in India. After seeing all the things they could offer us, we decided to work with them.

We spend more than $30,000 a year on the engagement.

We began working with them in October 2018, and the work is still ongoing.

Each month they provide us with reports to see how things are going. We can see the change in the leads we receive each month, and the overall number has certainly increased since we started working with them.

How did ATop Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We are in contact through email and Skype. We have weekly communication and schedule a meeting each month to see the results. Any time I need to contact them, they are always available to speak to us or message us through Skype.

They have improved a lot of our operations in terms of targeting and lead tracking, but they have also gone out of their way to suggest new things that we could be doing to improve our success.

I appreciate the fact that they think about ways that we can do better as a business. They are dedicated to our overall success, not just to delivering exactly what we pay them for.

I am happy with what they offer me. Even though they aren’t in my local area, the connection with them has been pretty good and we haven’t had any problems at all.

Let them so their work. Invest in setting them up for success and they will do a very good job.

Web Design Refresh for Law Office

"I would not have changed anything about my experience and could not be more happy!"

Aug. - Sept. 2019

ATop Digital used notes from stakeholders to design and launch a new website.

Houston, Texas
Mekisha Jane Walker
Attorney & Managing Partner, Walker Law Office

The new website accurately reflects the stakeholder's brand. ATop Digital is a patient, adaptable team that seamlessly adjusts to changes in requirements. They had an attentive, detail-oriented workflow and met all deadlines. Their responsive communication was a highlight.

I am the lead counsel and founding partner of Walker Law Office in Houston, Texas.

For what projects/services did your company hire ATop Digital?

I wanted to completely revamp my website. Atop Digital made this happen! I submitted what I wanted on handwritten notes and drawings which they turned into the perfect website for my company.

I need a website that completely and accurately represented my services and abilities. And now, thanks to all the hard work from all the people at ATop Digital, I have that perfect website.

I was referred to ATop Digital by my SEO guy and they did not disappoint!

They designed and launched a new website that more accurately displays my abilities and experience. I needed help with pictures and that was not a problem. I changed the design and what I wanted often. I was worried the team would get frustrated with my constant changes, but instead they were wonderful! I would not have changed anything about my experience and could not be more happy!

The team was comprised of people with varying skill sets necessary to get the job done. I was impressed with the company's ability to match my need just the team I needed!

I have already started getting more clients and I know it is because of my new, super awesome website! If you are looking for a new website, look no further! They will make your vision a reality!

All deadlines were met! The team worked over email to accommodate my hectic court schedule. They are also super responsive.

The attention to detail! They really too extra steps to ensure everything was perfect before going live.

None! My experience was top notch!

Overall Score Beyond Satisfied!
    Very Flexible.
    Very affordable!
    Worked tirelessly to get what I wanted.
    I already have!

PPC and Digital Marketing for Online Vendor

“They're very responsive and on point, and they always accommodate me.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

ATop Digital Technology Consulting Pvt Ltd managed PPC campaigns and Amazon listing optimization for an ecommerce vendor. They set keywords, wrote content, and made each listing look appealing.

Boca Raton, Florida
Howard Shecter
CEO, JAGZ Marketing

Online sales have tripled or quadrupled, and the cost per sale is down by half. ATop Digital Technology Consulting Pvt Ltd is communicative and easy to work with, and they follow through on their promises.

We are an ecommerce company that sells a variety of direct-to-consumer health products. I'm the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with ATop Digital Technology Consulting Pvt Ltd?

We're trying to increase our Amazon business by optimizing our listings and getting more reviews.

They run my entire Amazon business and do everything from listing optimizations and keywords, creating content, setting the images, and making every listing look nice. They also do all the PPC advertising for us, all strictly through Amazon.

I work with three people from their team. One specialist manages all the listings, and the other team members do the design work and all the images. I also speak directly with one of the owners and a customer service specialist.

How did you come to work with ATop Digital Technology Consulting Pvt Ltd?

I found them through a Google search. I liked their reviews, and their services fit my needs. They were easy to deal with and very accommodating.

We've spent between $25,000-$50,000 on their services so far.

We've worked together for at least seven months, beginning around February 2019. The collaboration is ongoing.

Through some of their campaigning and other work, we've raised our daily sales from four or five to fifteen to twenty. Our early expenses were a little higher, but all those costs came down within a few days. Overall, our cost to make a sale has gone down below 50%, while our sales continue to increase.

How did ATop Digital Technology Consulting Pvt Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very easy to work with, and we communicate regularly via Skype. They always write back immediately, and we have weekly calls to strategize and go over any issues. They're very responsive and on point, and they always accommodate me.

I'm very impressed with their Amazon services, and they did everything they said they would. Their content writing and the images they choose are excellent, and they are open to feedback.

I have a great experience with them, and there's nothing they should change.

Stay in communication with them and be clear about your needs. They catch issues quickly, and it helps to have weekly meetings to discuss any changes as they occur.

WordPress & Client Site Dev Outsourcing for Writers Agency

"ATop Digital is a gem among web development companies, both U.S.-based and overseas."

2016 - Ongoing

ATop Digital designed and developed a custom WordPress website with custom tagging to control content layout and link relevant blog posts. They also built CRM and internal management systems.

Houston, Texas
Owner, Writers Agency

The template fulfilled all requirements, and the partnership has lasted beyond the original scope. ATop Digital is diligent in providing weekly status meetings and asking clarifying questions. They create high-quality systems and software at exceptional value.

I’m the owner of a writers agency. We provide a variety of services—including copywriting, technical writing, and ghostwriting—to businesses and individuals.

What challenge were you trying to address with ATop Digital?

We initially engaged them to redesign our website. We wanted a custom WordPress template streamlined to our company’s particular needs and desired features.

ATop Digital designed and developed a WordPress template with a custom tagging feature. The feature lets us assign portfolios to certain areas of a given page. It can also tag blogs to group and link relevant content to readers.

We’ve expanded our scope to commission ATop Digital for other projects. For example, they incorporated the timer feature from our Wrike project management software into our QuickBooks Online system. They also created a CRM system to track leads through our website, store them in a backend database, and then assign statuses and followups to each lead. In addition, the team is currently developing a software system to manage our twenty writers on call. It allows us to link project requests to the right writers based on their availability, experience level, and areas of expertise.

I work with a variety of team members, but I’ve primarily interacted with Prince (Director & CEO, ATop Digital) and our account manager Harshal (Director & CTO, ATop Digital).

How did you come to work with ATop Digital?

I used to work with Prince at a different company. When he moved to ATop Digital, I stayed in contact with him and remembered him for this project.

We’ve spent between $24,000-$30,000.

We started working together in 2016 and our partnership is ongoing.

ATop Digital is a gem among web development companies, both U.S.-based and overseas. They don’t require excessive oversight to deliver top-notch quality at exceptional value. For that reason, we’ve maintained our partnership beyond the original scope, and we list their web design services among our client offerings.

How did ATop Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Other firms in the field have struggled with communication. ATop Digital has been very proactive and responsive; the team always asks follow-up questions to fully understand our requests, and they look for ways to improve on what we’ve asked them to do.

Sometimes a third-party client will fail to deliver critical information on their end while still expecting ATop Digital to meet their deadlines. ATop Digital will go above and beyond to ensure that client’s happiness—even if that means working through the weekend to make a Monday launch date—because they know their performance reflects on our reputation. The service they provide is phenomenal.

Sometimes some work would come in that wasn’t at the quality that we expected, but those incidents were rare and always ironed out.

We had weekly status meetings that were invaluable for me. It’s hard to ask a firm to work for weeks without any updates and expect a perfect product at the end. Misunderstandings and accidents happen.