Powerful Digital Marketing

Atomic Design is a Dallas-based digital marketing agency. They are rooted in digital marketing services with specialties in SEO, PPC, Social media marketing strategy, web design and development (specifically with WordPress) and award-winning email marketing campaigns.

Certifications:

Ecommerce systems
CRM functions
CRM solutions
Social Media Focus

Select clients from their portfolio include Dean Foods, LandRover, SMU, Medieval Times, Baylor Healthcare, SomnoMed, and Bone Daddy's House of Smoke.

SEO & Web Development for Professional Organizing Company

“They understand my company and how customers think, which made them stand out to me.”

2004 - Ongoing

Atomic Design & Consulting provides comprehensive marketing services to a professional organization service provider. They handle web development, SEO strategy, PPC work, and CRM implementation.

Dallas, Texas
Tonia Tomlin
President and Founder, Sorted Out

Following through on their promises, the team delivered comprehensive solutions that led to increased volumes of traffic to the client’s site. Their reliable attention to detail and effective organization while managing the project has allowed them to grow their relationship with their partner.

I’m the owner of Sorted Out. We provided professional organization services to our clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Atomic Design & Consulting?

I hired Atomic Design & Consulting for web development, PPC through Google, SEO, and implementing my HubSpot CRM.

Developing the website from scratch, we trusted them to create the site from the bottom up. In terms of SEO, they handled keyword research and Google Ads management. They coordinate this with their PPC work. I don’t work with any other firm on these efforts, so they function as my primary advisors in this area. Additionally, the team has completed digital marketing and social media strategy for us.

After implementing HubSpot, they also provided consulting and email marketing services. In all of our work, I give them content and they make it look beautiful in their execution. Essentially, they’re a one-stop-shop, which is why I use them.

At least four people are assigned to my account. I work with their owner, digital marketers, and an account manager.

How did you come to work with Atomic Design & Consulting?

I met them at a meeting in 2004 and have been working with them ever since.

I’ve spent about $250,000 on their services over the years.

Since starting our work together in 2004, we’ve continued to actively collaborate on projects.

We use a customer management system to track the success of their work. In examining the effects of their efforts, we noticed increases in site traffic after our collaborate began.

How did Atomic Design & Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is very responsive to my needs. I appreciate their prioritization in communicating with me because I like to stay organized with my outsourced work. Overall, I’ve had a positive experience, especially given the amount of attention my brand requires from them.

They understand my company and how customers think, which made them stand out to me. Their attention to detail is strong and notable. When they say that they’re going to do something, they actually do it. There aren’t any empty promises with them, and the results are tangible.

I can’t think of anything at the moment. They’re always on the ball, so I don’t have any issues.

You should be patient because SEO takes a couple of weeks to get up and running. Even if you aren’t seeing results directly out the gate, give them a chance to prove the quality of their services. Trust their process, and you’ll be successful.

Whenever I have deadlines, they meet them.
    Without them, I wouldn’t have a business. They’re worth every penny.
    Their attention to detail has always been number one in my book.
    I’d recommend them, for sure.