Create The Future

We're a modern day digital technology & consulting firm. Our services include digital strategy, app development and design, website development & design, e-commerce, digital marketing including SEO ('Search Engine Optimisation'), PPC ('Pay Per Click'), SEM ('Search Engine Marketing'), brand and strategy. We also have expertise in CX (Customer Experience) split into both UX (User Experience) and UI (User Interface) specialities.

Port Melbourne, Australia
  • 48 Bertie Street
    Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
    Australia

We worked with Corporates (Listed and Non-Listed), SME ('Small Medium Enterprise'), Government (Local and State), Individuals, Start-ups, Universities and NFP ('Not For Profit').

Allied Fitness Australia Website

Allied Fitness Australia is a national Exercise Physiology provider with locations across NSW, VIC, QLD and WA.

Exile Shorts Web App

Students across major universities can watch curated short films via a Netflix style web app built for streaming.

Hero App

The Hero app helps young Australian teenagers set-up and track progress towards goals. Developed in conjunction with Lifechanger, an organisation that works to build communities supporting the development of young adults.

The Complete Basketcase e-Commerce

The Complete Basketcase e-Commerce store is digitally managed by Atlasopen. We handle web development & digital marketing on behalf of the national e-Commerce provider.

Australian Financial Review - Client Choice Awards Web App

The Client Choice Awards Web App enables 100s of top tier professional service, engineering, consulting, law and accounting firms to survey, view and export client satisfaction results and data.

Cuin5 App

Cuin5 app is a buy/sell app with a twist. Once you engage with a local buyer or seller the time is ticking, make the transaction happen within 5 mins!

Digital Marketing & Web Dev for Tea Company

“We were amazed by their level of experience and diverse portfolio, especially as an emerging startup.”

July - Nov. 2018

Atlasopen developed a website that’s integrated with Instagram to facilitate product purchases via social media. They also provided SEO, MailChimp management, and digital marketing services.

Founder & Director, Tea Company

Atlasopen delivered a complete site structure to showcase new product offerings. Along with positive internal feedback, external users have praised the site’s look and feel. The team offers an impressive range of high-level services paired with outstanding communication.

I’m the founder and director of a company that specializes in making tea out of the leaves of the coffee tree and from byproducts of the coffee process. We help farmers in emerging coffee communities diversify their income from the coffee harvest by making various teas out of tree leaves, coffee fruits, and blossoms.

What challenge were you trying to address with Atlasopen?

We needed help with marketing, web development, SEO, and directly contacting our customers via MailChimp.

Atlasopen developed our website to be simple, bold, unique, and highly visual. We presented examples we liked from other companies’ pages and collaboratively developed a wireframe for the design. The site’s direct connection to Instagram lets users make purchases from our Instagram page.

We wanted the look and feel to speak directly to the customer and communicate our company’s personality and product offerings. How we interacted directly was quite a challenge. We had a good experience working with the team.

We worked with two people from Atlasopen, the owner and a web developer.

How did you come to work with Atlasopen?

We found Atlasopen through a friend of mine who knows the founder. When we met with him, he clearly spelled out how they would work with us in a way that other digital agencies don’t. As a startup, they offered exactly what we wanted at a very fair price. Had we gone with an already established digital agency, it probably would have been double the cost.

We spent $5,000.

We worked together from July–November 2018.

Atlasopen delivered the structural aspects of the site we needed. Now, it’s up to our company to create new products to post and include and in our social marketing strategy.

The team’s work has been very good and well-received. People who have used the site have expressed that it looks really great and is functional. Based on their feedback, users can easily understand the angle we’re taking.

How did Atlasopen perform from a project management standpoint?

The project took a bit longer than we expected. Upon reflection, we could have been clearer about our needs and timeframe. Once we narrowed down and clearly explained, the project sped up and gained momentum.

Each week, we either met or touched base with the Atlasopen team. They have a board room set up in their office. I worked one-on-one with two resources who communicated requests to the rest of the team. It was direct, live communication. They worked on any problem that arose.

Before we first met with Atlasopen, we had seen the range of websites they’d created for past clients. They had done SEO and digital marketing for large scale businesses and created e-commerce websites for service-based companies.

We were amazed by their breadth of experience and diverse portfolio, especially as an emerging startup. Atlasopen is really great to work with and I would recommend them to anyone. They have a wide range of services to offer.

Atlasopen’s communication is fantastic, especially their email response rate. Earlier on in the project when we were fleshing out the scope, they probably could have asked a few more leading questions to fully understand the tone and feel of the site. As an ecommerce platform, creative visuals and direct customer dialogue is really important. This did no detract from the overall experience.

Be clear about what you want. Atlasopen is a very creative group. They’ll work with you to create the exact kind of site you want.

Have a clear understanding about your target audience and send them specific examples. Weekly communication worked well for us. Send regular emails to convey your ideas so they understand your intentions.

SEO & WooCommerce Development for Online Retailer

"They know what is important to me and my brand."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Atlasopen updated and developed a WooCommerce WordPress website. They currently manage a variety of SEO, SEM, and Google AdWords campaigns.

Kerry Mitchell
Owner, The Complete Basketcase

Atlasopen has revitalized the website and extended its reach, allowing the in-house team to focus on serving customers. They have formed a comprehensive perspective on the company's needs, established an efficient and thorough workflow, and dealt with website issues immediately.

I'm the owner and operator of The Complete Basketcase, an online gift basket and hamper company that delivers gifts all over Australia. We've have been in business for 18 years.

For what projects/services did your company hire Atlasopen?

I hired Atlasopen for web development, SEO, and SEM for my WooCommerce site.

My main goal was to upgrade my WooCommerce WordPress site and improve its functionality. I was running my own SEO and SEM, so they took that over and improved sales dramatically.

I selected Atlasopen after a Google search and an interview with the team.

They managed our SEO and SEM projects and completely took over our web development. It was a difficult task since the website had not been upgraded for three years.

I worked together with their founder and account lead. After quite a few meetings, they got a handle on my business.

They've increased our Google reach and organic listings, and their work on SEO and SEM frees me up to focus on product development and staff training. Their support alleviates my anxiety when the website has issues.

We had a few onsite meetings so they could understand how my business works. They always keep me in the loop on Google Drive, highlighting tasks in progress and implementing my suggestions.

I appreciate their communication, friendliness, and understanding of my business. They know what is important to me and my brand.

They should use less jargon when speaking about Google AdWords. I would love to see how WooCommerce integrates with and optimizes Google tools.

WordPress Website Plugin for Custom Survey Tool

"They really understood our business quickly."

Mar. 2018 - July 2018

Atlasopen developed a plugin for a WordPress website that allows users to send mass, personalized emails to users. Once data is collected, it can aggregate and analyze the results.

Ben Farrow
Director, FirmChecker

The product was successfully developed, with the project managed effectively throughout and the team displaying their high level of creativity. Though they could improve their testing processes, they grasped the requirements quickly and came up with innovative solutions.

I'm the director of FirmChecker.

For what projects/services did your company hire Atlasopen?

We wanted to increase the efficiency of our data collection for a large scale survey we run.

We wanted to undertake auto-analysis of data collected through our survey as well as auto-distribution of that data. We required strong security and privacy measures for our users, and the ability for respondents to remain anonymous.

I searched online for WordPress developers. One that I initially found then referred me to Atlasopen.

They built a custom plugin for our WordPress site. The plugin allows our users to send out mass personalized survey invitations to their clients. We are then able to aggregate and analyze the data while our users can access the ratings and reviews, then put them in the context of industry benchmarks. It's an MVP, but has a lot of potential.

Our main point of contact was Clarence Ho (Founder and CEO, Atlasopen). We didn't have any direct contact with the developers, but I understand that there was a combination of on- and offshore talent working on it.

It's still a bit too early to say. At this stage, however, we think there's a lot of potential and it will operate as a labor-saving device as well as a means for ensuring higher quality data.

The project management was done between myself and Clarence. I'd say it was pretty effective. The timeline dragged out a little longer than we'd hoped, and there were some UX and QA issues that could have been picked up a little earlier in the process. It was a case of needing fresh eyes on it. That said, we were on a tight budget throughout.

Their creativity was impressive. They really understood our business quickly, were engaged with its results, and came up with creative, customized solutions that we'd not thought of. This has resulted in business opportunities we hadn't anticipated and could potentially be transformative.

The management of expectations. In particular, with respect to time, but also with respect to the budget. There's often a gulf of knowledge and expectations between lay people and developers. It would be good if they could deliver faster, or provide less aggressive estimates for when the product will be delivered.

In terms of QA, there were small bugs and issues of robustness that probably could have been anticipated and fixed earlier. In most cases, I support the philosophy of shipping things to customers and iterating them quickly, but when there are no in-house tech resources to make small fixes it's important to do more thorough QA. That said, my method of working is pretty hands-on, so this type of approach suited me. Overall, I'm definitely happy with the result and the input of Atlasopen.

Overall Score Overall, I'm very happy with their performance.
    It dragged due to scope change that could have been anticipated earlier, but it's to be expected.
    Excellent value, with a little bit of scope creep.
    There were a few things that could have been picked up earlier by fresh eyes and checking.
    Their capacity to understand a business is their main selling point.

Web and SEO Development for Exercise Physiology Business

"Their knowledge and understanding of the market, and their guidance to efficiently generate leads impress us."

Atlasopen developed a website with search and reservation features. They oversaw social media posts, and are currently implementing SEO.

Newcastle, Australia
Timothy Hood
Owner/Principal Exercise Physiologist , Adeptio Health

Thus far, Atlasopen's website garnered praise from customers and significantly increased online presence. Their excellent communication and straightforward approach exemplify their professionalism.

I am the owner and director of Adeptio Health, an exercise physiology business in Newcastle, Australia.

For what projects/services did your company hire Atlasopen?

We needed Atlasopen to create an online presence for us. We also required SEO implementation.

Our initial goal was to launch a website for our business. We also aimed to be one of the top three ranks on search engines.

We previously worked with their director on other projects. Knowing their level of skill, I had no doubt in their abilities to meet my needs.

They initiated the project by developing a company website. They created a search and appointment feature, and the team curated our content to be relevant. Altasopen also built out our brand and created organic ads to garner exposure on social media. They are currently implementing SEO work and providing market insights for us.

We were provided a project manager who keeps us up to date throughout the process of what work is being completed.

Within 6–8 weeks, we improved our online presence, and our customers were very impressed with our website. The results have been outstanding so far and we are confident they will continue to exceed our expectations.

Their communication is wonderful. Atlasopen outlines everything well and updates us frequently. They keep it simple and easy for us to understand and continue to build our confidence in what they are doing.

Their knowledge and understanding of the market and their guidance to efficiently generate leads impress us. Their team brought ideas we never thought about. Their feedback and swift responses to my needs are also great.

No, I don't see anything.

Overall Score So far, I love their service and probably will continue to.
    They are very flexible and punctually meet my needs.
    I care a lot about the budget, but their results are well worth it.
    They are brilliant and exceed my expectations with their knowledge and marketing background.
    I love the work, and definitely will refer them.

Internal Communication App for Athletics Startup

"Atlasopen effectively managed the entire project, exceeding our expectations at every stage."

Jan. 2017 - Dec. 2018

Atlasopen designed and built an app that facilitates team communication. They handled each stage of the project, from wireframing to UX and logo design to development.

Jennifer Campbell
Co-Founder, Campbells Shoes Pty. Ltd.

The app fulfilled initial requirements perfectly, boosting team creativity and making internal communication easy. Atlasopen took the lead from the start, set clear expectations, and delivered an excellent product. Their transparent communication eliminated any confusion.

I own a footwear and athletics startup.

For what projects/services did your company hire Atlasopen?

We needed an app that would help our staff communicate with each other and share documents in an efficient, effective manner.

Our goals for this project were to facilitate and encourage the exchange of ideas between staff members.

My team vetted three agencies to award a contract. Atlasopen stood out because they provided value beyond just app development. They could advise us about which features could be built in what timeframe. They also helped us design the UX by creating user stories, which we tested with some of our staff.

After kickoff, we had a series of meetings to discover what our staff wanted. Atlasopen initially created wireframes to determine which features our staff would value. After the staff gave feedback, they revised the designs to meet their needs. Once this process was complete, they designed the logo and added fonts and colors to our exact specifications. This paved the way for their engineers to build the app.

The team included a project manager, a designer, a backend developer, and a frontend developer.

The development of the app was a highly successful project. It increased communication and idea generation within the team.

Our communication while developing and implementing the app was excellent. Atlasopen effectively managed the entire project, exceeding our expectations at every stage.

Their most impressive characteristics were their excellent technical knowledge and their ability to manage my needs and expectations. They knew what they were talking about and could easily explain themselves.

Overall Score I'm very satisfied with the service provided.
    They were very responsive.
    They were well-priced and very competitive.
    The quality was excellent.
    I will refer them.

Web Dev & Design for Stock Market Information Company

"They know what they're doing and are genuinely enthusiastic about building the website."

Atlasopen built a WordPress website. They continue to develop features and implement SEO.

Founder, Stock Market Information Company

The website looks polished and professional. Atlasopen communicates clearly and is able to work independently. Their passion for the project has contributed to its growth and success.

What challenge were you trying to address with Atlasopen?

I needed help with website development.

They helped me develop my website using WordPress. We’re continuing to add features, and I’m also going to use them for SEO.

I work with a couple of guys.

How did you come to work with Atlasopen?

I did a Google search and sent out an email to several developers. One guy said he couldn’t do it, but that he had a friend who could. He gave me Atlasopen’s contact information.

$1,500.

We started working together in January 2018 and the work is ongoing.

I’m satisfied with their work. If I tell them to do something, they use common sense; I don’t have to tell them every little detail. I’ve had comments that the website looks professional.

How did Atlasopen perform from a project management standpoint?

They kept me in the loop. We communicate through email and phone calls, and I’ve met with them in person a couple of times.

They’re personable and have good communication skills. They know what they're doing and are genuinely enthusiastic about building the website. They like working on it and seeing it grow.

Custom Dev & Design for B2C Software Company

“I’ve shown their work to a couple of my partners, and they’re really happy with it.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Atlasopen developed, designed, and integrated a new architecture infrastructure application. They provided everything needed for this end-to-end process. The relationship is ongoing.

Owner, B2C Software Company

This capable team’s work delivers good outcomes. Through the use of Agile methodology, they provide a speedy and transparent prototyping process. This one-stop shop offers all the services needed, accompanied by clear communications and excellent project management.

My company is a B2C company that supplies architectural services for business transformations and digital transformations, predominantly in telecom, retail, and financial initiatives in Australia.

What challenge were you trying to address with Atlasopen?

I’m passionate about digitalization and artificial intelligence (AI).

He did predominantly digital marketing for an end-to-end process application. They provided all the design requirements and the entire architecture infrastructure application integration. They covered everything. I gave them the detailed drafts of the requirements, the details of all the work, and my view of the architecture from an internal perspective. He provided the custom experience side of things. It’s a one-stop shop. We didn’t need to engage any other parties. That’s the good thing about Clarence and his team.

I’ve asked him to partake in other AI projects I have lined up for him.

The team has designated roles. There are 1 senior engineer and others who provide digital platforms, mobile platforms, native, and responsive design. They’re very capable.

How did you come to work with Atlasopen?

Clarence [Atlasopen] was introduced to me by a friend. He’s a clear communicator, and I knew he was the right person to pursue the business ventures with.

We’ve invested $100,000.

We started working together in August of this year, and the work is ongoing.

They’ve done really well. I’ve shown their work to a couple of my partners, and they’re really happy with it. It’s a good outcome.

How did Atlasopen perform from a project management standpoint?

The prototyping was really fast because they use Agile methodology. You can visualize everything going on because they use collaboration tools. It’s very transparent and, from a customer perspective, it’s a great way to communicate with the development team. He writes very clearly in his emails. We had a weekly meeting for status updates.

Their maturity level is increasing, and they’re getting more experience as they’re doing more and more projects. It’s a good fit for my purposes and requirements. I will continue working with them.

They need to improve on the AI and the learning side of things if that’s the future. They’re trying to make sure that demand for the new technology is properly maintained.

They should engage their requirements, and they will see a good outcome for their project.

Overall Score He’s a great person to work with, a good communicator, and a trustworthy partner.
    I have already recommended them. They’re currently working on a project that I introduced.