Expert Service Without the Expensive Price Tag

Atalanta Digital is a digital media strategy consultancy that has worked alongside some of the best known brands and creative agencies in the world. We provide expert, agency level digital strategy and marketing consulting to SMBs and large corporations. We’ve spent the last 19+ years honing our expertise working with major brands such as BMW Mini, Gap Brands, Blue Shield of CA, HealthNet, Diamond Foods and more.

We are also well versed in the Govt/Public Health sector having worked with the CA Dept of Public Health and UCSD.

The time has come to bring that level of expertise to small businesses. We’re a no frills company focused on only one thing – making more money for our clients & partners. Due to our current workload of enterprise accounts, we are only taking on a limited number of small business partners.

Los Angeles, CA

Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority

BMW Mini

Blue Shield of CA

Digital Ad Campaigns for Health Agency

I thought that Atalanta Digital went above and beyond what’s necessary for a project like this.”

July 2016 - Dec. 2018

Atalanta Digital developed a PPC program using Google Ads in order to strategically increase client interaction and enrollment for a healthcare program.

La Jolla, California
Kristin Harms
Former Communications Manager, University of California, San Diego

Atalanta Digital’s efforts surpassed expectations, tailoring their success metrics and ensuring they fulfilled the goals of the project. The CEO was well informed on strategy and technology in the field, and their team’s diligence ensured a positive and productive engagement.

I’m the former communications manager for the California Smokers’ Healthline at the University of California, San Diego. It’s a program funded by the California Department of Health that helps people quit smoking over the phone, and I was in charge of marketing, advertising, and outreach.

What challenge were you trying to address with Atalanta Digital?

We were trying to boost consumer intake and increase program enrollment. We wanted to grow the volume of phone calls that we received and the number of referrals from healthcare providers.

I depended on them to develop the Google Ads campaign completely from beginning to end. They formulated and executed a project strategy that would create an influx of callers in addition to tracking metrics like visitors and click-through rate.

We only worked with Lubna (CEO, Atalanta Digital).

How did you come to work with Atalanta Digital?

I first met Lubna while she was working on a similar Google Ads campaign for a different agency connected to the Department of Health. However, we contracted solely with Atalanta Digital since the beginning of the project.

We didn’t have consistent funding, but we spent about $500,000 in total.

We worked together on this project from July 2016–December 2018. Atalanta Digital may still have a contract with the team, but I’ve recently retired.

I thought that Atalanta Digital went above and beyond what’s necessary for a project like this. While it’s pretty standard to measure visitors and click-through rate, we wanted to ensure that it was translating to the program’s overall intake. So, we decided to measure how the campaign impacted the number of calls received and referrals from healthcare providers, and in turn, if that increased enrollment in our program.

How did Atalanta Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Lubna was an excellent project manager and one of the smartest people I’ve worked with. I established goals and created a budget, but she did the rest. She was very detail-oriented and tracked the project from start to finish.

Atalanta Digital stands out compared to agencies I’ve worked with in the past. They grasp the complexities of Google Ads and Google Analytics extremely well.

I honestly can’t think of anything.

I would recommend them to anyone who wants a smart, diligent partner.

Web Dev, SEO, & PPC for Eyebrow Artistry Business

"Atalanta Digital saved us time, money, and energy by focusing on what really mattered."

Feb. 2018 - June 2019

Atalanta Digital supported the creation of a website, outlined an SEO strategy, and established a PPC campaign. Their services included kick-starting digital analytics to measure results from marketing campaigns.

La Jolla, California
Maysoon Salah
Founder, Threadology Bar

Their services have generated consistent leads. They had a reliable workflow, delivering solutions within the agreed upon budget and timeframe. Team members were highly skilled in digital marketing. Their communication was straightforward and reliable.

We specialize in brow artistry services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Atalanta Digital?

We are a small business and I couldn't hire separate people for every project, it would just be too much to manage but I needed multiple things done for my business.

We wanted to setup a website that allowed customers to book online as well as start driving a consistent amount of customers into our stores.

Referral

Atalanta helped us create a website that reflected our brand and let customer book online. Once they did that they helped us setup all our tracking and analytics so that we could see what was working from our marketing campaigns. Atalanta then helped advise and direct us for our SEO including Local. They outlined a whole strategy for us that helped us understand and trust the process. Lastly, they helped us setup and test PPC campaigns to see what our cost of driving new customers was. Ultimately they helped us drive consistent leads to our business.

We worked mainly with Lubna, the founder.

Communication was regular and consistent and projects were deliivered within budget and by their deadlines.

Lubna was very responsive and knowledgable. She was very direct and honest with what she thought we needed and helped us keep within our budget without cutting corners. We felt like the quality of work we got from Atalanta was very high and what you bigger companies normally pay a lot of money for.

Lubna is a wealth of knowledge in marketing and digital strategy. Atalanta Digital saved us time, money, and energy by focusing on what really mattered.

None. I always refer Atalanta to any business owner I know.

Paid Search for an Online Bedding Store

“Everything went smoothly; I never felt that I was waiting too long for a response.”

Sept. 2017 - May. 2018

Atalanta Digital managed paid search efforts, supporting several online campaigns, launching a Google Shopping account, and writing ad copy. They provided weekly performance reports throughout the engagement.

Former Manager, Online Bedding Store

In addition to resolving several complex technical issues, Atalanta’s efforts doubled click-through rates. The team’s technical expertise, attention to needs, and commitment to the project enabled efficiency and smooth collaboration.

I was the acquisition and marketing manager for an online bedding store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Atalanta?

As I moved into a new role managing all channels, I needed someone who could take on owning paid search because I wasn't satisfied with the work of our previous consultants.

Atalanta managed all of our Google properties, including out paid search campaigns. They launched and maintained our Google Shopping account, and provided weekly analytic reports. In addition, they wrote the copy for our ads.

I worked with Lubna (CEO, Atalanta Digital).

How did you come to work with Atalanta?

We’d worked together in the past as internal digital marketers at a clothing retail company.

We spent $40,000 per month.

I personally worked with Atalanta from September 2017–May 2018, but I'm not sure if the company continued the engagement after I left my role.

Atalanta navigated a huge technical challenge in launching our Google Shopping account. Lubna managed to troubleshoot several complex issues with our product feed. On top of that, our click-through rate doubled during our collaboration with Atalanta.

How did Atalanta perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything went smoothly; I never felt that I was waiting too long for a response. We touched-base weekly to discuss our needs, and Lubna was always responsive.

Compared to other consultants, I was impressed with Atalanta’s capacity to solve our complex technical issues. Lubna quickly overcame the obstacles we faced with the Google Shopping product feed. Based on her knowledge and performance in that situation, I felt confident expanding her scope of work.

I can’t criticize any aspect of their service.

It's important to be transparent and direct. Communication is smoother when goals are clear and realistic.

SEO and Strategy for an Advertising Agency

“They're experts in their field. They delivered everything we had asked of them and more.”

June 2018 - Nov. 2018

Atalanta Digital developed a business strategy for a third-party client, assisted with campaign planning, and managed SEO/paid search.

Director, Advertising Agency

Atalanta Digital achieved all KPIs and the in-house team is happy with the quality of their services. Their exceptional communication skills, expertise in vertical marketing, and business acumen made them a trusted vendor.

When I worked with Atalanta Digital, I was the director at an advertising agency. I oversaw paid social and paid search.

What challenge were you trying to address with Atalanta Digital?

We were looking for a vendor with expertise (in a specific vertical) to handle the paid search on one of our larger accounts.

Atalanta Digital assisted with campaign planning, account restructuring and paid search optimization.  The bulk of the work rested on their shoulders, so they were also a critical stakeholder for developing the overall digital strategy for our client.  Due to the heavy investment in paid search, they also assisted with conversation and collaboration with other digital channels.

We worked with our account manager and they were also the subject matter expert, cutting down on bottlenecks in communication.

How did you come to work with Atalanta Digital?

The relationship has started before I joined the company.

We spent between $50,000–$200,000.

I worked with them between June–November 2018.

They achieved the KPIs we had for that particular client in terms of cost per lead and other metrics. Their communication was clear and crisp and they were able to explain the workflow to a variety of stakeholders.

How did Atalanta Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very organized and kept the project on track. They also assisted with our larger business initiative.

They're experts in their field.  They delivered everything we had asked of them and more.

I wish we had them in the office more often, so that we could capitalize on the potential strategy.

They're more expensive than some other companies, but you get what you pay for. If you're looking for a high-quality service and exceptional results, Atalanta Digital is a trusted vendor.

PPC and SEM for a Hair Care Store

“Our conversion rates from Google ads have increased 90%.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Atalanta Digital provides SEM and PPC services for a website, overseeing ad spend and keywords targeting.

Director, Hair Care Store

Atalanta Digital significantly improved the company's ad spend strategy, resulting in increased conversion rates. They've also been easy to work with overall and proactive about coming up with new ways to improve online performance.

I'm the director of a hair care store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Atalanta Digital?

We wanted to enhance our SEM program, expanding our keywords, target audience, and paid media program.

Atalanta Digital helped us break out of a lot of our campaigns by tracking and analyzing where our money was going. They increased our year over year spend and continue to oversee PPC campaigns.

We work directly with one person.

How did you come to work with Atalanta Digital?

They were recommended to us.

We've been working with them since November 2018.

Atalanta Digital helped us figure out how to spend more efficiently and improved our overall results from SEM and PPC campaigns. Our conversion rates from Google ads have increased 90%.

How did Atalanta Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very easy to work with and have delivered everything on time and within the agreed upon budget.

They're very strategic, proactive, and efficient with their time. They don't wait for us to reach out to them; they're actively coming up with ideas and ways to improve our online performance without us having to get overly involved.

No. They're one of the best agencies I've ever worked with.

I would just highly recommend them to both small and large businesses. They bring a lot of experience to the table and take a hands-on approach, so I doubt anyone would be unhappy with the services they provide.

SEO Audit for Advertising & Marketing Agency

"Atalanta Digital was extremely effective."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Atalanta Digital audited the company’s website as well as websites of competitors, all with the aim of creating a strategy for boosting website visibility and traffic as well as possible clients.

Sausalito, Califonia
Josh Denberg
Founder & Creative Director, Division of Labor

Increased traffic and a greater ability to address it are the main outcomes of this collaborations. Atalanta Digital excels at working quickly and being able to produce quality deliverables at a fair price. Working with them is easy, which will likely lead to future projects together.

I’m the founder and creative director of a San Francisco-based advertising agency and digital marketing firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Atalanta Digital?

We hired Atalanta Digital to do an overall health check on our company website and then provide a plan to improve its traffic.

Our main goals were to increase our web visibility, which would, in turn, help us generate more potential clients.

Our account supervisor had worked with Atalanta Digital while at another firm.

Atalanta Digital audited our website as well as our competitors’ websites and came up with a plan to encourage new business engagements.

For the initial phase of the project, Atalanta Digital worked with me and our operations manager. Once we had systems in place, I stepped out and let our operations manager run things.

We’ve had a great outcome. Our traffic is way up and we now have systems in place to make sure we can maintain this higher flow of traffic.

Atalanta Digital was extremely effective. It all worked flawlessly.

We appreciated their quick turnaround time and the fact that they’re highly accessible.

Overall Score Atalanta Digital is a great company. We work well together and hope to partner with them on some of our client's projects.
    We’ve had no problems. They offer lots of flexibility.
    Atalanta Digital is well priced for the quality of the work they produce.
    Their work is excellent.
    I would definitely recommend Atalanta Digital.