Innovation Renovated

Web Designing, Web Development, Software Development, Mobile Application & Digital Marketing company. Astute Myndz is a prosperous web and software development company which specializes in delivering IT solutions and services to start-up, small and mid-scale industry worldwide. Service process includes from basic scope identification to system development, system testing, system deployment and maintenance.

We integrate expert industry knowledge, process and technology frameworks, strong partnerships, and a global work force to provide strategic solutions that generate sustainable results. Our highly skilled and experienced business analyst, architects, project managers, and testers are motivated enough to deliver your desired system in more improved version.

2019
  • 27 Old Gloucester street
    London, LND WC 1N 3AX
  • 7860 Hines Rd
    Milington, TN 38053

CBD - The Future Revelution for Life Image

CBD - The Future Revelution for Life

Astute Myndz is developed a custom software for CBD - The Future Revelution for Life.

Fugetaboutit Pizzeria Image

Fugetaboutit Pizzeria

Fugetaboutit Pizzeria, an app for everyone is developed by Astute Myndz.

Archipelago Image

Archipelago

Archipelago, a NGO website developed by Astute Myndz.

FishLake Image

FishLake

FishLake website developed by Astute Myndz.

Web & Mobile App Dev for Sports Retailer

"The developer's consistent, clear communication and adaptability ensured that the workflow was always efficient."

Nov 2019 - Mar. 2020

Astute Myndz ventured to develop the web and mobile apps of a e-commerce retailer that sells sports accessories. Their task was to further develop the client's existing platforms to enhance functionalities.

Lansing, Michigan
Owner, Soccer Store

Astute Myndz delivered an outstanding product. Their work has empowered the client to optimize their engagement with customers and fans. Their team ensured an effective project management by seamlessly allocating different tasks. They, and especially the team lead, were a true pleasure to work with.

Football Retail Store, CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire Astute Myndz?

I have been working with Astute Myndz to develop a Web & Mobile app for my E-commerce which deals in Sports accessories.

Include more features for the website.

Through a detailed online search.

The project was to add more features from the previous website.

Website and Mobile Developers

The project has allowed us to engage even more customers and fans.

The project management worked well in assigning all needed tasks. The developer's consistent, clear communication and adaptability ensured that the workflow was always efficient. The varying complexity of the overall project meant that the company's assignment of skilled coders was essential.

Talking and reaching the company was easy. Suggestions are always accepted and highly anticipated. Astute Myndz delivered an outstanding product at the end.

Not Much. I want to thank Siddhant & his team for working hard over the past few moths to move much closer to an app i have always wanted.

Web Development and Design for a Rehabilitation Center

"Their responsiveness and willingness to listen to feedback made them stand out."

Sept. - Oct. 2018

Astute Myndz rebuilt a website to improve the platform’s aesthetic appeal for a sober living company. They executed features to streamline the intake process and augment the site’s appearance.

Santa Barbara, California
Managing Director, Rehabilitation Center

Astute Myndz delivered a satisfying website that led to an increase in traffic. The team was diligent and accommodating, integrating feedback to ensure the final deliverable represented the project vision. They were efficient and managed the project well to support successful collaboration.

I’m the managing director of a company that provides sober living to recovering alcoholics and addicts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Astute Myndz?

I made my own website using the tools provided by my host. It had all the information on it but wasn’t polished.

Astute Myndz rebuilt the entire website for me. Their team sent mockups to get my feedback. They added features that I wouldn’t have thought of because this isn’t my line of work. For example, they implemented the ability for clients to download our application from the homepage to start the intake process faster. They also added elements to make the site look better. After the project was completed, I contacted them about a change that I wanted, which their team made at no charge.

I worked with 3–4 people over the course of a couple of months.

How did you come to work with Astute Myndz?

I received phone calls from a lot of different companies that I turned down but Astute Myndz approached me at the right time. They were willing to work with me and what I wanted, so I thought that I’d give them a try.

We started the project in September 2019 and wrapped around November.

The most important metric is that I was pleased with the outcome. We don’t need tons of traffic because we're not a huge business so traffic to the website's a secondary metric. I get Google alerts for traffic, so I know that the new site's getting good traffic.

How did Astute Myndz perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team did a great job. Their work was thorough and done fast. They were responsive to the changes that I wanted to be made. I was kind of nit-picky, but their team never lost their patience. We went back and forth because there were certain features that I wanted to be done in a certain way. Their team was able to do everything that I wanted even when it was minuscule.

Their responsiveness and willingness to listen to feedback made them stand out.

No, not in my opinion.

Go for it. You’ll be happy with the product.

Overall Score I have no complaints.