Delivering IT Solutions

Astin Technology is a market pioneer in IT outsourcing services. We deliver website design & development, ecommerce website development, digital marketing services and mobile app development services along with the consultation of Tivoli and Maximo tools. Delivering the best is our prime business objective and therefore embraces all the latest technologies and tools to provide unmatched business solutions.

Our technocrats have good years of industry expertise and they understand the core concepts of technologies that ensure the robust outcomes with utmost client’s satisfaction.

Being an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, we deliver endless customization at affordable costs and has become one-stop solution for myriad IT services.

Noida, India
  • Astin Technology Pvt. Ltd. A-42, Sector-63, 2nd Floor
    Noida 201301
  • 1180 Miraloma Way, Suite M
    Sunnyvale, CA 94085

Our Major Clients: NTPC, NHPC, HCL, Wave Real Estate, Airtel, Indian Airforce, Cris

Offshore Web Dev & Design for Marketing Agency

"They’re willing to try out unfamiliar technologies in order to deliver the best solution for us and our clients."

Jan. - June 2018

Astin Technologies designed and developed two websites for a third party. The team integrated features such as booking services, SEO, and an automated digital system to answer customer emails and calls.

San Jose, California
Director of Marketing, BollywoodEverything

The sites have increased digital footprints and streamlined customer inquiry processes while requiring minimal upkeep. Astin Technologies demonstrated in-depth knowledge of their field and aptitude for creative solutions. They handled delays in stride and made the collaboration effortless.

I’m director of marketing at Bollywood Everything. We provide marketing and PR services to small- and medium-sized business and large events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Astin Technologies?

We contracted Astin Technologies on behalf of a third party. Our client wanted to revamp the websites for their two restaurants. They were looking to increase their digital presence while minimizing site upkeep. They especially were struggling to handle a regular bombardment of customer inquiries.

Astin Technologies designed the two websites as specified; I insisted that they use non-Flash-based graphics, and they found a very editable alternative that matched the industry standard. The team then developed the sites, implemented booking services and SEO, and integrated reservation booking services via OpenTable.

Astin Technologies also automated customer emails and phone calls using iSoN24. When it receives an email, the iSoN24 system sends the message into a database, runs logic on the content, and automatically responds with an appropriate package or set of information. As a result, the sites require much less regular maintenance on our client’s part.

I interacted primarily with an account manager, but I also sometimes met with their graphic designer. Our technical team worked with their developers and a web designer.

How did you come to work with Astin Technologies?

Our third-party client recommended Astin Technologies because they had worked with their team before. In my conversations with Astin Technologies, they demonstrated their expertise in their field and preparation for the particular project. The team had clearly researched the restaurant industry and suggested several technologies they wanted to try, including iSoN24.

Our clients have spent $5,000–$10,000 on their services.

Due to unforeseen delays from our third-party client, the project lasted from January–June 2018.

Our client was extremely happy about automating their phone and email inquiry process. The restaurants now have increased online presence thanks to SEO and can manage the sites internally. Because they did such an outstanding job for our client, I’ve contracted Astin Technologies for two more projects since then. The team has brought more business to my firm because we can now offer top-notch web development services to our customers.

How did Astin Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I had weekly status calls with their account manager and was very satisfied with our interaction. I initially worried that we’d struggle to communicate due to the distance between our firms. However, they were excellent collaborators and great listeners. They guided us through what technology to use and responded quickly to our questions.

They demonstrated in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the web development world. They’re willing to try out unfamiliar technologies in order to deliver the best solution for us and our clients. Very few companies will go that extra mile for their customers.

I wish they would market themselves better because they do outstanding work and deserve more business.

The team is highly accessible, hard-working, and knowledgeable. If you give them a clear plan, they’ll fully deliver on your vision.

There's always room for improvement.

Inventory System for Food Production Company

“I really enjoyed working with them.”

Mar. - Sep. 2017

Astin Technology used Maximo and ServiceNow to develop a web-based inventory system to help manage stock buying and selling processes. Additionally, they provided a logo and digital marketing guidance.

Noida, India
Amit Shukla
General Manager, Prasad Agrico Industries

The inventory management system streamlined internal operations, which saved money and increased revenue. With an organized approach to the project, Astin Technology completed the project on time and met expectation. The positive experience will likely lead to future collaborations.

I’m the general manager of Prasad Agrico Industries Private Limited. We have several businesses in the food processing and agroindustry. Our main branches include a fertilizer franchise business, fishery business, and a fruit and vegetable business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Astin Technology?

Because we deal with stock management, we needed an inventory system to support our buying and selling processes.

Using details that I provided, Astin Technology designed and developed our website from scratch with Maximo and ServiceNow technologies. The platform allows our company to manage our entire business, but mainly our warehouse inventory. Users can’t buy anything through the site, but we plan to add that feature in the future.

Astin Technology also provided additional services including logo, email identification capabilities, messengers, and some digital marketing strategy.

How did you come to work with Astin Technology?

I found them through a Google search. After an initial meeting at their office, I chose to work with them because their team was familiar with database and development tools. They offered a sizable and knowledgeable team for a competitive price.

We worked together from March–September 2017.

With the new inventory system, our company has saved money and significantly increased our revenue.

How did Astin Technology perform from a project management standpoint?

They finished the product ahead of schedule. They are a very well-managed and organized team. With my busy schedule, I appreciated that they always reminded me of meetings and deadlines. I really enjoyed working with them.

I would like them to improve their e-commerce development skills so I can use them for future projects.

Website Construction for Mental Health Practice

"They were supportive and professional and were able to talk despite the time difference between us."

May 2014

Astin Technology designed and developed a website. They implemented document printing and filing capabilities and empowered visitors to send emails directly from the site.

Sacramento, California
Archana Trivedi
CEO, Human Touch Behavioral Health

The website drove customer growth and improved business efficiency. Astin Technology was constantly available despite a time difference and never failed to provide the necessary support. This reliability translated to an on-time delivery and smooth, worry-free collaboration.

I’m the CEO of Human Touch Behavioral Health, a healthcare company that deals with mental illness.

For what projects/services did your company hire Astin Technology?

We needed to develop and maintain a website.

Wanted to receive more business and provide information to people seeking help.

We were referred to them by a friend.

They designed and developed the website and maintained our domain and email. They also enabled patients to email us through the website.

The website helped us receive more business. New patients are now able to print intake forms from the website, which reduces the hassle of filing them at the office.

I could contact their team members directly at any time, which was convenient. They finished the project on time.

I wish there were no time difference, however, they never seemed worried about IT; they provided support whenever I needed it.