ATS is Managed Service Provider of IT Support

Assured Technology Solutions is a Leading Managed Service Provider of full spectrum of IT support for small and medium-size companies in Oregon and South Washington.

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/assured-technology-solutions
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Assured-Technology-Solutions-208807925801477 Twitter: https://twitter.com/ATS_MSP_PDX

We are locally based in Portland, Oregon.

2001
Portland, OR
  • 7831 SE Lake Rd. ste 101
    Portland, OR 97267

Construction and Architectural firms, Manufacturing companies, CPA firms, Medical Offices, Non-for-Profit organizations

Data Backup Image

Data Backup

Triple data backup

IT Support Image

IT Support

We pride ourselves in complete commitment to our customers. We take care of your IT management from creating a strategic infrastructure plan, to securing the environment, to ensuring that data is backed up, to staying on top of warranties and service agreements. Problem solved!

Cyber Security Image

Cyber Security

·         Internet Firewall Management

·         Real-Time Monitoring and Alerts

IT Services for Electronics Manufacturer

“Our systems are always up and running.”

Assured Technology Solutions provides ongoing IT and maintenance services for a contract manufacturer for electronic components. Their work includes updating accounting, manufacturing, and scheduling systems.

Portland, Oregon
Calvin Rasmussen
President, Zelpro Assembly Solutions

Assured Technology Solutions’ work has been exceptional. The team has maintained the internal systems well and is very responsive whenever there seems to be a technical issue. Customers can expect a reliable service that’s reasonably priced.

I’m the president and founder of a contract manufacturer for electronic components. People hire us to build circuit boards and other electronic components that are custom to their specifications.

What challenge were you trying to address with Assured Technology Solutions?

We needed help with computers, networking, and security for all of our accounting, manufacturing, and scheduling.

Before Assured Technology, Solutions came on board, we had a sever. They came in and upgraded everything and provided proper security and ongoing support. The team constantly monitors our systems, which is great because they address any problems we have immediately.

We work with three people from their team.

How did you come to work with Assured Technology Solutions?

I’ve known the owner for many years and he offered his services. The timing was perfect because we were having issues with our past IT support and computers. I called them up and they were able to fix an ongoing issue I’d been having for years. That’s when I decided to hire them to monitor things full-time.

We spend less than $1,000 per month for unlimited support.

We started working in January 2019, and our work is ongoing.

Our internal team is very pleased with their work. Our systems are always up and running.

How did Assured Technology Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is very efficient. Whenever we call them, they get right on top of the issue.

They’re very quick to respond and the team is friendly.

No, there’s a night and day difference from the type of support I was getting before.

My advice is to maintain good communication. The team is responsive and their pricing is very good.

I don’t have much to compare them on.

IT Services for Lighting Company

"The bevy of resources that they make available, as well as their knowledge base, are very impressive."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Assured Technology Solutions handles the IT services for a lighting company. After organizing and orienting the partner’s server, the team now ensures its stability and provides internal computer support.

Portland, Oregon
Brian Tanz
Director, Lighting Company

The partner and their employees are happy with the team’s work. Assured Technology Solutions excels in responsiveness, thrives in providing timely assistance, and assures the server is stable. Their team successfully maintains integrity and service-orientation while solving challenging problems.

I’m the director of operations and finance at a lighting manufacturing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Assured Technology Solutions?

We had a vendor who wasn’t rolling out our server deployment in a timely manner. Their inconsistency left us in a terrible mess. As a consequence, we recognized we needed an independent third-party company.

Our servers are a critical component of our operation. We were growing and our business is built around communication. We were in search of stability, longevity, and experience that could help us navigate through those growing pains.

Assured Technology Solutions came in and assessed our needs. They made recommendations and then put them into motion. Their team facilitated the process that accomplished the organization and orientation of our server. On top of that, they simultaneously picked up internal support for our local computers.

We have one primary contact. I visit with him weekly, and he coordinates the technicians for the projects. I’ve also corresponded with five others.

We’ve invested between $50,000–$200,000.

We started working with Assured Technology Solutions in October 2018, and we have an ongoing partnership.

My people are happy, and everyone enjoys working with their team. They’re a great organization. My success matrix is threefold. We consider their responsiveness, the level of support they provide my team, and the stability they offer our server. Assured Technology Solutions meets all of these.

When I make inquiries, they’re responsive in resolving issues and providing solutions. Their team is service-oriented and communicative. I like how they’re upfront and quick to respond. If they can’t respond quickly, they explain why.

I wouldn’t hesitate to refer them to other businesses I’m affiliated with. I recognize that their team maintains the integrity and ability to work through challenging problems.

I don’t have anything off the top of my head. We’re happy with their service.

Managed IT Services for Church

"I not only trust their work but also trust them as people."

2014 - Ongoing

Assured Technology Solutions provides managed IT services to support technical operations for a church. The team resolves system challenges and directs hardware purchases. They work both onsite and remotely.

Gresham, Oregon
Office Manager, First Baptist Church of Gresham

Assured Technology Solutions delivers satisfying services and clarifies technical concepts empathetically to establish an effective partnership. The team provides expert guidance and executes technical solutions efficiently. They are responsive and exceed expectations to remain a valuable partner.

I work at the First Baptist Church of Gresham.

What challenge were you trying to address with Assured Technology Solutions?

The person who managed our technology wasn’t available often. When we had a technical problem, he wasn't there to take care of it.

Assured Technology Solutions manages our technology such as our network. I call them when we have a need and their team takes care of it. They do remote work mostly but will also be here physically when needed. Their team makes recommendations for equipment as well.

When I call, they usually find an available technician. I’ve worked with around five team members who are all great.

How did you come to work with Assured Technology Solutions?

In our church, we have a committee that manages the property. They found Assured Technology Solutions through one of our committee members who worked with them and shared an office.

Assured Technology Solutions came onboard in 2014 and their work’s ongoing.

Their team not only knows what they’re doing but is also made up of great people. When I ask a computer question, they explain the answer well without making me feel stupid. Also, their team will work with other companies to lighten my workload. For example, we have a church database on the server. If there’s a problem, I call Assured Technology Solutions to work with the company that manages the server.

If there are urgent issues, they respond well. For issues that aren’t urgent, we don’t set a deadline. But when I call them, they assign an available technician who follows up with me right away.

I trust Assured Technology Solutions. We have confidential information, but I trust their technicians. I not only trust their work but also trust them as people.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Work with them. You won’t regret it.

They're great.