Building the value of digital marketing assets

We are a bilingual Social Media Marketing Agency based in Toronto Canada. Working with small and medium size enterprises, we implement online marketing strategies to create a strong digital footprint and social media presence. The result is that together we strengthen their brand and the value of their business.

We know how to translate great marketing strategy into online business performance!

Let us help you uncover the hidden value in your digital assets!

• 555 Richmond Street West
    Toronto, ON M5V 3B1

A key part of the digital marketing mix is social media.

An essential part of today's business marketing is connecting with customers, and growing awareness of your company via social media.

Consumers are deluged with a volume, variety and velocity of marketing messages never before seen. The longer you as a business owner wait to jump in and learn how to win in the new digital world, the harder

it will be for you.

Here is a free program to help you!  It’s called Becoming Digirati.

Hey Small Business & Entrepreneurs: Level up your game on social media in 2019!

Sign up here: https://assetdigitalcom.com/becomingdigirati

Are you a small business, wanting to level up your social media marketing game? We're here to help!

Social media is an essential part of today's business marketing to connect with customers, grow awareness of your company and drive sales.

Subscribe to this program to learn how to stand out from the crowd in 2019:

In this free content series, you'll learn:
- the statistics and research (proof) that small business must master social media to maintain their business success!
- detailed steps you can take to make social media work for your business.
- and much, much more.

This free 6 issue content series delivered via email gives you what you need to get social working for your business!

Want to know more about Asset Digital Communications?

Check out our blog at www.assetdigitalcom.com/insights/
FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/AssetDigitalCom/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/assetdigcom

SEO & Digital Marketing for HR Consulting Firm

“Our positioning as an organization is a lot better than it was before we started working together.”

May 2017- Oct. 2018

Asset Digital Communications managed SEO and organic rankings for a consulting firm. They analyzed social media, blog posts, and other content to ensure first-page search results for important keywords.

President & CEO, Aline Ayoub HR Consulting

The volume of site visitors has doubled, and subscribers are up 30%. Asset Digital Communications is communicative, and their expertise is beneficial. Their project management was effective, and they met all campaign objectives.

I am the president and CEO of a human resources consulting business. We help small and medium businesses set policies, productivity metrics, retention programs, and other elements of the people side of their businesses. I am also a career coach.

What challenge were you trying to address with Asset Digital Communications?

I wanted to improve our organic rankings without having to pay for ads or other PPC campaigns. The goal was to appear on the first page organically and increase the number of new clients visiting our site.

They helped us design landing pages and worked on the SEO for our website and our blog posts. They reviewed all of our content to make it more SEO-friendly, and they supported email and social media campaigns.

I primarily work with the owner. She was my main contact, but I know she had a team working under her.

How did you come to work with Asset Digital Communications?

A freelancer was working on our social media, but they couldn’t offer the full level of service that we needed. I am acquainted with a number of French organizations and noticed that one company completely changed their approach after hiring Asset Digital Communications. I contacted them, and we started working together.

We spent around $10,000 on their services.

Our collaboration lasted from around May 2017–October 2018. All our objectives were met, so we’re currently taking a break but may resume in the future.

We had close to 30 new subscribers, more than 100% growth in the number of Canadian site visitors, and a 30% increase in users. The most valuable channels were the website and our social media. In all, our positioning as an organization is a lot better than it was before we started working together.

How did Asset Digital Communications perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was very good. They were always on time and provided good advice. Most of our communication was through email, and we got regular progress reports from them and through Google Analytics.

Their communication style is clear and direct, and their expertise was extremely beneficial. They knew how to optimize our material and made sure we remained on the first page for several keywords.

I don’t have anything specific they should improve; we enjoyed working with them.

Be as straightforward as possible with your needs and give them a clear understanding of the deliverable.

They were always on time.
    Their work was always accurate and SEO-friendly.

Digital Marketing Strategy for Francophone Nonprofit

“Without Asset Digital Management, our online presence and event sales would be virtually nonexistent.”

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

Asset Digital Communications provides ongoing SEO and digital marketing services. In addition to email and social media advertising, they perform web design and analytics services.

René C. Viau
President, Francophonie en Fête

Online visibility and ticket sales have improved dramatically since Asset Digital Communications came on board. Their innovative marketing solutions have expanded the local organization’s reach to broader audiences. Success is inevitable with their incredibly strategic team.

Francophonie en Fête is a not-for-profit organization that promotes culture and events. I’m the president of the board of directors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Asset Digital Communications?

We didn’t have the necessary in-house resources to reach our target audience, so we decided to bring a digital marketing firm on board to help us build an online presence.

Mary-Jane Owen, Asset Digital Communications’ founder and CEO, came on board as a volunteer. She quickly curated a team of volunteers to assist with online development. Their main objectives were to improve our website traffic, grow our social media following, and increase ticket sales for our events. In addition to email marketing, they promoted our organization on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. They also created SEO content for our website and social media platforms. Asset Digital Communications has also redesigned sections of our site and integrated an automated purchasing system for secure ticket purchasing. Most recently, they helped us promote our Afro-Caribbean music festival with targeted marketing.

Mary-Jane served as our main point of contact. She utilizes our in-house digital development team to assist her marketing efforts.

How did you come to work with Asset Digital Communications?

We were already considering the benefits of a digital marketing team when Mary-Jane connected with our general manager at a French cultural event. As a bilingual company, we felt comfortable working with a professional who was fluent in both English and French.

We’re currently spending $3,000 a month for their services.

Asset Digital Communications became our exclusive digital marketing vendor in 2016, a year after Mary-Jane started volunteering with us.

Without Asset Digital Management, our online presence and event sales would be virtually nonexistent. We now have access to audiences that we previously struggled to reach.

Their planning and organizational skills are incredible. All of the project information and status updates are shared via phone and email.

They are exceptionally skilled at growing online audiences, but their greatest strength lies in their positive work environment. Their unwavering enthusiasm is a good indication that our success is their top priority.

Asset Digital Communications is highly proactive in finding new ways to enhance their services.

Use their expansive knowledge and innovative ideas as a resource for business development.

Overall Score They’re pleasant to work with, they adhere to our strict schedule, and they deliver great results at an affordable price.
    Deadlines are always met.
    Asset Digital Communications offers fair prices to accommodate our modest budget.
    Their digital marketing solutions are well-organized and effective.

Social Media Management for Corporate Director

“They are a highly professional team with a strong knowledge of their industry.”

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Asset Digital Communications provide social media management for Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts. They research and compile content related to a specific industry on a monthly basis.

Monique Telmosse
Corporate Director, Self-Employed

The online visibility efforts have garnered increased traffic and impressions online. Thanks to Asset Digital Communications’ services, there has been an influx in engagement from followers and professional recruiters. The team’s bilingual skills and professionalism foster a productive engagement.

I’m a corporate director member of the Institute of Corporate Directors. I’m also a member of the Le Club Canadien de Toronto, where I once served as the president. In addition, I was the treasurer of the Marcus Beach Cottages Owner’s Association.

For what projects/services did your company hire Asset Digital Communications?

I hired Asset Digital Communications to handle my social media exposure. I lack the technical skills and time to garner an online presence in areas such as board issues and business challenges.

I wanted to ultimately attract more traffic to my online profiles, especially those looking for board mandates.

We considered a few organizations but had good references who had worked with Asset Digital Communications. We knew they had done digital marketing work for a well-known French organization, so we chose them based on their experience.

Asset Digital Communications researches articles and sends me a detailed posting schedule for approval on a monthly basis. They post relevant, weekly articles to my Twitter and Facebook account, and I provide them with content to post on my LinkedIn.

I work directly with Mary-Jane (Founder & President, Asset Digital Communications), and she provides a team for finding and posting content.

I’ve experienced an impressively higher number of impressions on Twitter. My followers on social media have significantly increased, as well. I’ve also been approached by several recruiters thanks to my increased visibility online.

They manage the project effectively; I have one primary point of contact which is helpful. I’m impressed with the people Mary-Jane has working for her, though I don’t interact with them directly.

They are a highly professional team with a strong knowledge of their industry. They have been reliable, well-organized, and accessible, making for excellent client service. Additionally, being a bilingual team has been helpful, as French is my first language.

Overall Score I’m highly satisfied with their services.
    They are easy to schedule with; everything is consistent.
    The fee is reasonable for the work they do.
    The content they choose is relevant and well-composed.
    I would refer them to a friend without hesitation.