Your Local Web Design and Digital Marketing Team

Aspire is a fresh web design and digital marketing agency on a mission to help local businesses address the challenges they face online and in the marketplace. Whether you are a startup or an established business in need of a digital makeover, our marketing and business technology experts provide a full range of digital solutions to help you achieve your business goals.

2018
Ridgefield, CT
  • 38c Grove St
    Ridgefield, CT 06877

Web Design & Development for Town Government Image

Web Design & Development for Town Government

Aspire was brought in to provide Wordpress development, Wordpress consulting and project management after the original developer on the project checked out. Services included homepage redesign, code optimization and ongoing training to town staff. Project was successfully launched on time and within budget.

Doctor Website Design Image

Doctor Website Design

Website redesign and re-branding for this pain management clinic including logo design, custom photography and premium copywriting service.

Website Re-design Image

Website Re-design

Local spa website redesign with MindBody integration.

Website Design & Re-branding Image

Website Design & Re-branding

Logo design, website redesign.

Web Design & Development Image

Web Design & Development

Website design and development of member -only dashboard.

Shopify Development Image

Shopify Development

Redesign of Shopify e-commerce website for international fragrance company.

Web Dev for Health & Human Services Organization

"Aspire will absolutely deliver in their field."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Aspire built new pages and updated features for an addiction support nonprofit’s website. They also revamped the organization’s Facebook page. The project is ongoing.

Albany, New York
Ruth Riddick
Community Outreach, ASAP NYS Certification Board

The Facebook page revamp saved a lot of time and effort on the client’s part, achieving their goals. Aspire turns around quality work fast and responds quickly to new requests and questions. Their attention to detail adds to their overall reliability.

The mission of the New York Certification Board (NYCB), a project of ASAP, is to strengthen health and human services outcomes and enhance the recovery-oriented skills and capacity of the workforce.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aspire Digital Services?

We needed some new pages for our website and improvements to our web functionality.

Aspire is doing iterative improvements to the current web functionality. For example, they updated a range of forms that have to appear on the site, maintaining a level of confidentiality while still being user-friendly. They are just finishing that up today.

They completely cleaned up the Facebook page and have integrated Facebook posting with the news page on the website. They’ll be adding new pages to the website in the near future.

Bill (Co-Founder/Director of Web Development) and Christine (Co-Founder/CMO) are my two points of contact.

How did you come to work with Aspire Digital Services?

They were referred by a trusted colleague.

We’ve spent less than $2,500. We don’t pay a retainer, only an hourly rate. It works out to roughly $500 per month.

We started working together in February 2020, and it’s ongoing.

The Facebook integration was a major headache for me, and Aspire completely took it over. They turned the entire Facebook page around practically overnight, picking up where our previous vendor had fallen down on the job. I’m thrilled with it, and I like working with them.

How did Aspire Digital Services perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve never dropped the ball. They’re very responsive and supportive. They immediately acknowledge when I put in the next job and give an estimated timeframe. They deliver what they promise when they promise it. The most important part is that I don’t have to track their work; I can trust they are doing it.

Compared to my past experiences, I’m quite impressed with their responsiveness and attention to detail. I don’t have to double-check their work.

I haven’t run up against anything.

The key to working with any consultancy is to know what you’re trying to achieve. You don’t need to know how to get there, necessarily. Aspire will absolutely deliver in their field.

Overall Score I’m very pleased.
    There have never been any delays on their end.
    I’m getting the value I was looking for at my price point.
    They’re doing exactly what I’m looking for in a reasonable timeframe.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Web Dev & Design for Town Government

“They have an incredible depth of expertise and skills with the specific template that we are using.”

Oct. 2019 – Ongoing

Aspire Digital helped improve the functionality of a WordPress Divi website for the municipal government in New York, cleaning up their existing code and helping the client learn how to manage the backend.

Bedford, New York
Phyllis Cohen
Confidential Secretary to the Supervisor, Town of Bedford

The quality of work was great, increasing traffic and newsletter opens by 60% and demonstrating an impressive level of expertise on the Aspire Digital Solutions Team. They were organized and methodical about their work, helping the client learn to post and update content on their own.

I am the confidential secretary to the supervisor of a town in New York.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aspire Digital Solutions?

We had a previous developer who suggested we move to a WordPress Divi template, which I knew virtually nothing about. After having paid him in full, he checked out of the engagement and we were left with an unusable site and a looming launch deadline.

Our goal was to migrate the content of the existing website over to a new platform that would allow it to be user-friendly and compatible with mobile devices. Aspire Digital left no stone unturned, starting by finding glitches, cleaning code, and improving SEO and functionality so that it was ready to launch in less than six weeks.

From there, they sat with me personally and helped explain how the site works and everything going on behind the scenes so that I would be able to manage the site on my own. They are continuing to help train people in our municipality government to use the site and make it much more user friendly than it had been before.

We had a few coders, a designer and one of the principals working exclusively on our project with us.

How did you come to work with Aspire Digital Solutions?

I found Bill through a meetup group posted for web designers. I was searching for a team to replace a single developer and hit the jackpot.

They offered an affordable hourly rate to migrate and clean, and we now have a yearly maintenance contract. The total cost was well under $10,000.

We started working together in October 2019, and the partnership is ongoing.

Now that the pandemic is going on, the website has been a critical element of our administration’s communication with the community When the virus started, I had to work constantly to gather information for our weekly newsletter and transfer it onto the website. Thanks to their help, I learn new features of the template we use every day and have been able to slash the amount of time I have to spend on any given task pretty much in half.

We have a lot of traffic to the site, and our newsletter alone has about a 60% open rate. The click-through rate is almost the same, which we are very satisfied with. The other thing is that more people are now using the mobile version instead of the desktop version, which means that we are finally able to really take advantage of the traffic potential that we could have had all along.

How did Aspire Digital Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Their whole team is very meticulous and hardworking. Bill is accessible and continues to problem solve. He’s very good about not skipping steps that might save time in the short run but hurt our SEO in the long run.

They’re also very good teachers. The last person I worked with was intimidating and made me feel stupid when asking questions, so I wasn’t able to develop my skills at all, but they have been super patient and a lot of fun to work with as well, both over the phone and with in-person meetings.

They have an incredible depth of expertise and skills with the specific template that we are using, Divi. They were able to help us get the website exactly where it needed to be because of the experiences that they had with similar projects in the past.

That not only helped us move quickly but also gave us a lot of confidence in the outcome of the project from the beginning, which I really appreciated. They also have an incredible aesthetic ability, and I am very excited to reach the stage where we are beautifying the site as well.

I really don’t have anything. They are a great partner in every way.

The best way to come to them is with a pretty loose idea of what you want because they’re very creative and hands-on, but they also listen to what you want and present you with options that you might not have thought of otherwise.

Overall Score They’re dependable, consistent, and I really trust them.
    They were actually ahead of schedule.
    We are definitely getting our money’s worth.
    They did more than what was asked of them.
    Anytime I can recommend them, I will.

Marketing Strategy & Web Dev for Multiple Brands

"They are highly effective communicators and are readily available for any questions, comments, needs."

Aspire Digital Solutions developed a five-part marketing strategy, one for each brand. This involved creating large-scale websites with intuitive navigation. They also created content for print and digital ads.

White Plains, New York
Stephanie Cutaia
Marketing Manager, PHD Holding Corporation

Business increased across all divisions, particularly in online leads. Aspire Digital Solutions' suggestion to collect emails through a WiFi login also generated more than 2,000 prospective email leads. The team is receptive to feedback and able to keep up with demanding requirements.

I am the administrative assistant to the CEO of our company and in addition lead all marketing initiatives alongside of him.

For what projects/services did your company hire Aspire Digital Solutions?

We were looking to try and bring our 5 part company to the next level through new websites and social media presence. Although the company has been in existence for over 20 years, it was dated and hard for the public to understand on the web.

Our goal was simple, drive more traffic, generate more leads, close more business. Although simple, it is something in this ultra saturated modern day internet presence that was hard for us to attain. We have a large diverse portfolio and it is hard to manage each one at all times.

We had networked with Christine through business events and decided to hear what she and her team had to offer. We met several times as we had a large project to undertake and budget to adhere to, therefore needed to decide what we wanted to really hone in on first.

Christine was patient yet made clear what she thought would invaluable and other items that we could for the first year punt on. She had a flawless, intricate proposal full of detail and a true plan, not just numbers. I really felt her proposal was far superior to any other marketing agencies we had worked within the past.

It also helped that she was a "one-stop shop." so we didn't have to worry about meeting with multiple vendors which takes more time and money. With her knowing our vision, she could carry it through all of our strategies (web, social, print)

Their work is detailed, timely and consistent. The largest part of our first year project was creating 5 new websites for all of our brands.

They made it interactive, and worked with us side by side ensuring we liked every single click along the way. Bill who handles the back end of the sites took his time explaining how they all worked so that we could also make changes if needed. They are LARGE websites, therefore the navigation was vital to this piece of the puzzle.

For print and digital ads we have given them the idea of what we are looking to convey to our clients and they have come back not only timely but with good content that we either tweak or use at first send.

In addition to your standard marketing they helped us generate over 2000 new emails through their server set up in our restaurant. Customers log in for wifi and approve the usage of their emails which has allowed us to have a much greater reach for future advertisements and events.

We mainly work with Christine who spear heads all ideas, strategies, and vision. Bill is her right hand guy working on all web sites, computer and IT development. He has a huge knowledge of SEO and uses this in his platforms as well.

We have also just started to work with Kelly who is on hand for visual and social media presence. She has started to set the foundation for our social media platforms and build upon it for the next coming year which will further help us in that department.

From the first year we invested, our businesses in all divisions have increased but certain in particular have really blossomed. We have an increase in leads online and did greater business revenue for the year 2019. This was our main goal when first reaching out to Aspire, and yet they have blown it out of the water with our expectations, we are extremely excited for what we will be able to accomplish together for 2020.

The workflow is amazing between all of the team members. I can tend to be a very direct and fast paced individual. At times, other companies were not able to meet my criteria as far as deadlines are concerned. They are on top of it and that helps ease my mind. They are highly effective communicators and are readily available for any questions, comments, needs.

They are open to feedback and I am again, very critical, so some are not able to handle critiques, whereas they will work with your feedback and bring it to life, but not sacrifice what the main goal is. I highly recommend their services to anyone who either needs to plant their foundation or bring their company to the next level!

What I found most impressive was their attention to detail, the clear and concise organization of the projects and paperwork and the speed and quality of their performance.

As with anything there are always rooms for improvement, since they are so well versed in all areas of marketing I think they may wish to expand their team so that they could reach more clients faster but can also maintain their quality that we love them so much for.

Overall Score Amazing team with core values and hard work ethic and they care for their customers!
    Super easy! Christine is flexible and able to work around your schedule. They also give more than enough time for meetings and do not rush through.
    Certain aspects we felt could have come down a bit in price but still well worth the value of what we obtained.
    Quality is superior, has a beautiful finish and envokes exactly what we intended to project to the world in print and digital media.
    We are happy to present them to all those we network with!