ASOTop1 - Boost App to Top 1 on App Store

ASOtop1 aims to boost app store rankings via app store optimization and get app ranked in app store search results. To promote apps to top charts is our ultimate goal. Currently, we support a lot of install volumes in multiple countries like US, UK, etc. With high-quality iPhone and iPad user base, ASOtop1 gets you best performance instantly. Higher app store rankings and app keyword rankings are all in sight.

Chengdu, China
  • ASOTop1 Chengdu, 51 611200
    China

Mobile & App Marketing for Gaming Company

“This is the best team I have ever worked with.”

ASOtop1 performed SEO services to position a mobile application as the first result when performing a search for a specific keyword.

Chengdu, China
Erin Yao
Marketing Manager, Tap 4 Fun

The team performed admirably by boosting the application from the 225th position, to the second or third place in the search results. They provided their expertise both to boost the app and also to determine which was the best keyword to optimize.

Tap4Fun is a game development company.

I am the marketing manager.

What business challenge were you trying to address with ASOtop1?

I wanted to improve my games SEO [search engine optimization]. I wanted my app ranked at the top position when a search is done for a certain keyword.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

They optimized my app for the search keyword "Star," which would lead people to my app.

How did you come to work with ASOtop1?

I found them on the Google. When I learned that they are also in Chengdu, China, I decided their locality could make them a good partner. I visited their company, and we have cooperated ever since.

I have spent $2,000 working with ASOtop1.

I plan to promote another game in the future. If we publish our game, I will continue to work with ASOtop1.

Could you share any statistics, metrics or other feedback from this engagement?

Before I worked with ASOtop1, my app ranked at the 225th spot in the App Store. After they helped with SEO, my app ranked second or third.

How did ASOtop1 perform from a project management standpoint?

ASOtop1 performed very well. They helped me decide that the keyword I should focus on should be "Star," and has received a large amount of traffic since. They were also on time with everything they said they would do.

What distinguishes ASOtop1 from other providers?

This is the best team I have ever worked with. They did a great job helping me in promoting my app.

Is there anything ASOtop1 could have improved or done differently?

No, I don't think so. I had a great experience working with them, and they came through on deliverables where they said they would.