Business Process Outsourcing Firm

ASL BPO is a Business Process Outsourcing Firm established in 2014. Its primary focus is to provide outsourcing solutions to small and medium sized companies by taking away tasks that are time consuming, require monitoring and specialized training, so that they can save their time and money and refocus them to more profitable work that makes their business grow.

Our services are flexible and range from simple data entry to complicated and specialized tasks such as Virtual Assistance, Customer Support, SEO, Administrative tasks, etc. Our Virtual Assistants are smart and professional, each individual being specialized in different tasks.

Our smart outsourcing solutions guarantees to save your money upto 30-40%, that would have otherwise been incurred as extra costs that comes with hiring and training inhouse employees.

Dhaka, Bangladesh
  • House 6, Road 3/F, Sector 9, Uttara
    Dhaka 1230
    Bangladesh

1) Telamon, Pool Guard USA 2) Bully Maintenance LLC 3) Agnew Field Services LLC 4) Hayden Properties 5) SED LLC 6) Property Tech Services 7) Kairos Living 8) Desert City Cab 9) SecuriWorld Canada 10) Property Recruitment Company UK

Outsourcing Solutions

When you are looking to choose an outsourcing partner, you should always get to know who they are. So take a walk into our office through watching this video and learn about the team that you will be hiring.

ASL BPO is one of the leading outsourcing companies in Bangladesh and provides a wide array of outsourcing solutions to its clients at a competitve rate.

We ensure that through our services, our clients are

able to grow their business and reach greater heights!
Virtual Assistance Image

Virtual Assistance

Need Virtual Assistance? Our VA Support team is top notch in Bangladesh. Our communication skill is so great, that you will feel like having an office staff, just virtually. You won't know the difference.

Customer Care Support Services Image

Customer Care Support Services

Customer Care Support is one of the most important aspects of any B2C businesses as a good customer care often leads to good reviews and returning clients. While a bad support does the exact opposite.

ASL BPO is proud to say that we have one of the best CC support teams in Bangladesh. We have clients from USA, Canada and UK that are extremely happy with the services we provide.

Our Agents are fluent in English

with a neutral accent and are experienced with handling tough situations in the call or with angry customers. They are commited to resolve all customer querries and provide customer satisfaction.
Front & Back Office Support Image

Front & Back Office Support

ASL BPO provides comprehensive solutions in both areas of Front & Back Office Support to foreign businesses.

Our services are specialized for key parts of operations where outsourcing is most needed in order for businesses to grow.

These areas include, omni-channell support, administrative support, online marketing services, social media marketing & handling, data entry services & much more.

Augmenting Staffs through Training & Quality Control Image

Augmenting Staffs through Training & Quality Control

We augment our staffs through extensive training and quality control. New hires are taken through rigourous training before making them live.

A seperate Quality Assurance department QCs all employees on a constant basis to ensure standards are met. Whenever, a deficiency in identified within an employee, they are retrained and supervised by a senior employee to resolve quality issues.

Through this continous

process of Quality assurance, we ensure that we meet 99.99% quality in all our client projects.

Inbound Customer Care Sample

In this video, we give you an example of one of our employees taking calls of customers for one of our clients. You will notice the fluent english of our employee and his slight american accent and the ease with which he is taking the calls and solving the needs of the customer.

Staff Augmentation for Property Preservation Company

"Whenever we may have an issue, they are open to our critique and implement anything we need to be changed."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

ASL BPO provided staff augmentation to a property preservation company. They reduced the workload of the client's staff by processing work orders using PPW and sending them directly to national companies.

Philadelphia, PA
Owner, Bully Maintenance, LLC

Their six-year partnership with the property company is a testament to ASL BPO's working ethic and effectiveness. Their remarkable characteristics are their communicative competence and timeliness.

I am the owner of Bully Maintenance, LLC - a regional property preservation company. We maintain foreclosed property all over the United States.

For what projects/services did your company hire ASL BPO?

We hired ASL BPO to process our extensive work order volume.

The goals for hiring ASL BPO was to help us with our workload and upload the orders directly to our national companies. It gives our coordinators the time they need to communicate with our companies and handle all sorts of additional issues that arise in this complicated business.

How did you select ASL BPO?

I searched online for processing companies for property preservation. ASL BPO responded immediately and gave me referrals to contact. They were very professional and took me meticulously through their processes and pricing structure which was extremely fair.

Once we selected ASL BPO, it was basically a trial run to see how we would work together. From the first day, I knew immediately they knew what they were doing. All the orders were put in on time and correctly. If they had any questions on yours, they would reach out before uploading anything incorrectly.

I only deal with the owner John - who delegates all information to his team.

I have been working with ASL BPO for over 6 years and couldn't be happier. We are a TEAM and they have made my company prosper beyond belief.

We use a platform called PPW where we assign our orders to ASL BPO directly. They have a login and upload the information directly to our national companies. It works extremely well.

The most impressive thing about ASL BPO is their communication with us. We are always on the same page and they upload their work in a very timely and professional matter.

No need for any improvement. Whenever we may have an issue, they are open to our critique and implement anything we need to be changed.

Back Office Support for Property Preservation Company

“They minimize chargebacks and follow-up, and they yield great bid approvals.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Helping an in-house team manage the workflow, ASL BPO has been processing work orders and using cost estimating software to submit bids.

Whiteford, Maryland
Isaac Giberson
Owner, Property Tech Services

The in-house team is impressed with ASL's ability to submit quality bids ahead of time. Knowledgeable and experienced, ASL BPO met all needs, while their willingness to go beyond the scope of their work earned them trust.

I'm the owner of Property Tech Services.

What challenge were you trying to address with ASL BPO?

We needed to update our processing services, so we were looking for a vendor to provide back office support to us.

They help us process our work orders, review the photographs, and give us recommendations if we have any questions regarding the industry. They also use cost estimating software to help us get bids.

We work with four members of their team, including our project manager.

How did you come to work with ASL BPO?

I found them through an online search. They had a very presentable website, so I decided to reach out to them.

We pay them about $12,000 a year.

We started working with ASL BPO in April 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

They submit bids in a timely manner and ahead of our expectations. They have a very thorough process in terms of getting the bids, so we've seen some great results.

How did ASL BPO perform from a project management standpoint?

They do an excellent job. We usually use the phone to stay in touch and they've been very responsive. If I have any questions, they give me answers right away. They're always accessible despite the time difference.

They're very smart and hard-working. They know our industry, our platform, and every single one of our clients, so we can give them the minimal amount of information and they'll run with it.

No. They've handled everything very well.

There are many other companies that provide similar services, but ASL BPO has a very smooth process, which helps them achieve positive results. They minimize chargebacks and follow-up, and they yield great bid approvals. They even help us fix some issues that go beyond the scope of their work.

Back-Office Services for Property Preservation Firm

“Without them, our business wouldn’t function.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Subcontracted resources from ASL BPO perform data entry and other administrative tasks.

Hanover, Maryland
Pascal Tchami
Owner, Hayden Property Inspection and Preservation, LLC

Despite the time difference, ASL BPO’s high-quality output and daily reports help keep the project on track. Their transparency and diligence contribute to the imminent expansion of their role.

I’m the owner of a company that does property preservation. We provide services to mortgage lenders and maintain their assets.

What challenge were you trying to address with ASL BPO?

We needed help with data entry because our clients are quite stringent when it comes to time frames.

We take care of the data entry during the day, and they take care of it at night when we’re asleep. When our client comes in the morning, everything is ready for them to review. They also help with reports, bids, invoices, and deeds. In the future, I want them to oversee the company if I'm away.

I’m in contact with the owner of ASL BPO.

How did you come to work with ASL BPO?

I read some reviews about them.

We started working together in April 2018, and the work is ongoing.

Without them, our business wouldn’t function. Before hiring them, my rating was C and D. Now, it’s a strong B. I’m happy to be working with them. They get the job done.

How did ASL BPO perform from a project management standpoint?

They send reports Monday through Sunday about what they’ve done the night prior and our next steps. While it’s not always easy to communicate because of the time difference, I can call the owner if I have any questions. I generally reach out to them via email and phone.

ASL BPO’s team is extremely professional. They’re good at what they do.

No, they’re doing well.

I'd recommend them to anyone.

Data Entry for Property Protection & Preservation Company

"They’re able to scale their operations to best fit our data entry needs."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

ASL BPO provides data entry services for national and local third-party clients. They input 95% of the total data and offer quality control measures to maintain efficiency and avoid errors.

Atlanta, Georgia
Jerome Crawl
Owner, SED Group, LLC

ASL BPO has been a willing and engaging partner from the beginning, mitigating the loss of staff due to an in-house restructuring. They are fast learners and capably handle a substantial workload. A personable leadership team and a skilled staff make for a strong candidate to fill data entry needs.

I am the owner of SED Group, LLC in Atlanta. We are a property preservation and protection business. We provide services to the default departments of different mortgage companies and banks.

What challenge were you trying to address with ASL BPO?

The businesses that we serve all have major data ports, which the client is required to connect to and upload information to. ASL BPO provides data entry services, filling the void that my company had following an employment change.

We have four national accounts and some small local accounts that we are currently servicing. ASL BPO enters roughly 95% of our clients’ data into their respective data ports. They also offer some quality control processes to keep us organized.

Their team has several layers of organization, but I am unsure of the total team size.

How did you come to work with ASL BPO?

My company was experiencing a crisis because we had nobody to enter the data into these ports for our clients. John, the president, was overly kind to me when I called, and he was willing to work with me immediately. We chose them because of their immediate availability and the sincerity of their leadership.

We’ve spent between $4,000–$8,000 so far.

We began working together in April 2018, and we have ongoing work.

We are able to accomplish work at almost all hours due to their involvement. Further, I am now afforded the flexibility to reduce the in-office staff dramatically, which allows me to have savings over what we were previously budgeting for data entry.

How did ASL BPO perform from a project management standpoint?

We work well through a series of emails, phone calls, and downloads into a shared file system.

I have a small company, but ASL BPO has the capacity to reach larger ones. They’re able to scale their operations to best fit our data entry needs.

At this point, John is my only contact for information or emergencies. It would be welcomed if he delegated some off-hours duties to somebody else so that I could always communicate with somebody.

I was impressed with how quickly we were able to onboard them to our processes and begin entering data. I didn’t think it would be as smooth as it was to begin working with multiple clients. All that to say, if you’re in a tough spot like I was, they are able to quickly adjust and start working with you.

Work Order Processing for Property Preservation Company

"My on-time percentage went up since hiring ASL BPO."

January 2020

ASL BPO handled a property preservation company's work order processing to get all work orders on time and within 24 hours.

Dejuan Jones
Co-Owner, MTN Property Management Corp

The client's on-time percentage has increased and their workflow has become more efficient thanks to ASL BPO. They were also communicative and showed professionalism throughout the project.

I have a property preservation company & I’m the co-owner

For what projects/services did your company hire ASL BPO?

Work order processor

To get work orders in on time

How did you select ASL BPO?

I liked the way the communicated with me

Work orders must be put in within 24hours

Work order processing done professionally

My on time percent went up since using ASL BPO

The workflow has been tremendously increased

Their communication & professionalism

None that I can notice

Overall Score I love working with them & I get the best service
    their the best
    the best in the industry
    the best I have ever worked with
    ASL BPO IS THE BEST!

Data Entry & Cleansing for Legal Company

"ASL offers a solid and trustworthy structure with its clients."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

2014 - Ongoing

Dallas, Texas
Finance Senior Manager, Legal Company

Why does your company require back office services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

ASL serves to make work easier.

What type of work can your internal staff avoid by using a back office service?

We could simplify the data collection service.

What were your company’s goals for the partnership with this service provider?

Our goal was to be more efficient.

What do they provide for you on a normal basis?

They manage the 401k plan.

Could you describe their pricing structure and how they bill you?

ASL gives us a long-term plan with different types of benefits.

How did you find and select them?

We found them via the internet.

Please assess their quality of work.

ASL offers great help in simplifying data work.

How much time and money do you estimate that they save you each month?

I think it offers a net benefit of 10% per month.

Based on your experience, what takeaways can you share about working with them?

ASL is a company that offers an immediate response to any type of problem that may arise.

What do you think are their strengths?

It offers a solid and trustworthy structure with its clients.

Where do you think they can improve?

They can improve prices in the future.