Business Process Outsourcing Firm

ASL is a Virtual Assistant and Data Entry Firm that has been established in 2012. Its primary focus is to provide Virtual Assistance and Data Entry Services to small and medium sized companies by taking away tasks that are time consuming, require monitoring and specialized training, so that they can save their time and money and refocus them to more profitable work that makes their business grow.

Our services are flexible and range from simple data entry to complicated and specialized tasks such as SEO, Web designing and Research work. Our Virtual Assistants are smart and professional, each individual being specialized in different tasks.

Our smart outsourcing solutions guarantees to save your money upto 30-40%, that would have otherwise been incurred as extra costs that comes with hiring and training inhouse employees.

Dhaka, Bangladesh
  • House 6, Road 3/F, Sector 9, Uttara
    Dhaka 1230
    Bangladesh

Telamon, Pool Guard USA, Bully Maintenance LLC, Agnew Field Services LLC.

Back Office Support for Property Preservation Company

“They minimize chargebacks and follow-up, and they yield great bid approvals.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Helping an in-house team manage the workflow, ASL BPO has been processing work orders and using cost estimating software to submit bids.

Whiteford, Maryland
Isaac Giberson
Owner, Property Tech Services

The in-house team is impressed with ASL's ability to submit quality bids ahead of time. Knowledgeable and experienced, ASL BPO met all needs, while their willingness to go beyond the scope of their work earned them trust.

I'm the owner of Property Tech Services.

What challenge were you trying to address with ASL BPO?

We needed to update our processing services, so we were looking for a vendor to provide back office support to us.

They help us process our work orders, review the photographs, and give us recommendations if we have any questions regarding the industry. They also use cost estimating software to help us get bids.

We work with four members of their team, including our project manager.

How did you come to work with ASL BPO?

I found them through an online search. They had a very presentable website, so I decided to reach out to them.

We pay them about $12,000 a year.

We started working with ASL BPO in April 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

They submit bids in a timely manner and ahead of our expectations. They have a very thorough process in terms of getting the bids, so we've seen some great results.

How did ASL BPO perform from a project management standpoint?

They do an excellent job. We usually use the phone to stay in touch and they've been very responsive. If I have any questions, they give me answers right away. They're always accessible despite the time difference.

They're very smart and hard-working. They know our industry, our platform, and every single one of our clients, so we can give them the minimal amount of information and they'll run with it.

No. They've handled everything very well.

There are many other companies that provide similar services, but ASL BPO has a very smooth process, which helps them achieve positive results. They minimize chargebacks and follow-up, and they yield great bid approvals. They even help us fix some issues that go beyond the scope of their work.

Back-Office Services for Property Preservation Firm

“Without them, our business wouldn’t function.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Subcontracted resources from ASL BPO perform data entry and other administrative tasks.

Hanover, Maryland
Pascal Tchami
Owner, Hayden Property Inspection and Preservation, LLC

Despite the time difference, ASL BPO’s high-quality output and daily reports help keep the project on track. Their transparency and diligence contribute to the imminent expansion of their role.

I’m the owner of a company that does property preservation. We provide services to mortgage lenders and maintain their assets.

What challenge were you trying to address with ASL BPO?

We needed help with data entry because our clients are quite stringent when it comes to time frames.

We take care of the data entry during the day, and they take care of it at night when we’re asleep. When our client comes in the morning, everything is ready for them to review. They also help with reports, bids, invoices, and deeds. In the future, I want them to oversee the company if I'm away.

I’m in contact with the owner of ASL BPO.

How did you come to work with ASL BPO?

I read some reviews about them.

We started working together in April 2018, and the work is ongoing.

Without them, our business wouldn’t function. Before hiring them, my rating was C and D. Now, it’s a strong B. I’m happy to be working with them. They get the job done.

How did ASL BPO perform from a project management standpoint?

They send reports Monday through Sunday about what they’ve done the night prior and our next steps. While it’s not always easy to communicate because of the time difference, I can call the owner if I have any questions. I generally reach out to them via email and phone.

ASL BPO’s team is extremely professional. They’re good at what they do.

No, they’re doing well.

I'd recommend them to anyone.

Data Entry for Property Protection & Preservation Company

"They’re able to scale their operations to best fit our data entry needs."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

ASL BPO provides data entry services for national and local third-party clients. They input 95% of the total data and offer quality control measures to maintain efficiency and avoid errors.

Atlanta, Georgia
Jerome Crawl
Owner, SED Group, LLC

ASL BPO has been a willing and engaging partner from the beginning, mitigating the loss of staff due to an in-house restructuring. They are fast learners and capably handle a substantial workload. A personable leadership team and a skilled staff make for a strong candidate to fill data entry needs.

I am the owner of SED Group, LLC in Atlanta. We are a property preservation and protection business. We provide services to the default departments of different mortgage companies and banks.

What challenge were you trying to address with ASL BPO?

The businesses that we serve all have major data ports, which the client is required to connect to and upload information to. ASL BPO provides data entry services, filling the void that my company had following an employment change.

We have four national accounts and some small local accounts that we are currently servicing. ASL BPO enters roughly 95% of our clients’ data into their respective data ports. They also offer some quality control processes to keep us organized.

Their team has several layers of organization, but I am unsure of the total team size.

How did you come to work with ASL BPO?

My company was experiencing a crisis because we had nobody to enter the data into these ports for our clients. John, the president, was overly kind to me when I called, and he was willing to work with me immediately. We chose them because of their immediate availability and the sincerity of their leadership.

We’ve spent between $4,000–$8,000 so far.

We began working together in April 2018, and we have ongoing work.

We are able to accomplish work at almost all hours due to their involvement. Further, I am now afforded the flexibility to reduce the in-office staff dramatically, which allows me to have savings over what we were previously budgeting for data entry.

How did ASL BPO perform from a project management standpoint?

We work well through a series of emails, phone calls, and downloads into a shared file system.

I have a small company, but ASL BPO has the capacity to reach larger ones. They’re able to scale their operations to best fit our data entry needs.

At this point, John is my only contact for information or emergencies. It would be welcomed if he delegated some off-hours duties to somebody else so that I could always communicate with somebody.

I was impressed with how quickly we were able to onboard them to our processes and begin entering data. I didn’t think it would be as smooth as it was to begin working with multiple clients. All that to say, if you’re in a tough spot like I was, they are able to quickly adjust and start working with you.

Data Entry & Cleansing for Legal Company

"ASL offers a solid and trustworthy structure with its clients."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

2014 - Ongoing

Dallas, Texas
Finance Senior Manager, Legal Company

Why does your company require back office services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

ASL serves to make work easier.

What type of work can your internal staff avoid by using a back office service?

We could simplify the data collection service.

What were your company’s goals for the partnership with this service provider?

Our goal was to be more efficient.

What do they provide for you on a normal basis?

They manage the 401k plan.

Could you describe their pricing structure and how they bill you?

ASL gives us a long-term plan with different types of benefits.

How did you find and select them?

We found them via the internet.

Please assess their quality of work.

ASL offers great help in simplifying data work.

How much time and money do you estimate that they save you each month?

I think it offers a net benefit of 10% per month.

Based on your experience, what takeaways can you share about working with them?

ASL is a company that offers an immediate response to any type of problem that may arise.

What do you think are their strengths?

It offers a solid and trustworthy structure with its clients.

Where do you think they can improve?

They can improve prices in the future.