#1 Trusted SEO & Graphic Design Company

Ascent Web Portal is one of the pioneer SEO & Graphic Design company based in New Delhi, India.

We offer world-class services to our clients by ensuring a high return on their investment.

We have a team of skilled and passionate individuals that give quality results in  SEO, PPC, SMO, Online Reputation Management & Email Marketing. Our USP is giving world-class services at affordable rates.

Noida, India

SEO & Inbound Marketing for Marketing & Advertising Company

"They were detail-oriented and understanding of our needs."

Jan. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Ascent Web Portal performed inbound marketing and web design, along with other tasks, to support customer campaigns.

Costa Rica
Rabel Viso
Project Manager, A1 Plus CR

As a result of the engagement, the customers' revenue increased. They maintained an excellent workflow marked by a positive, professional attitude.

+LOB: Marketing and Advertising +Position: Operations and Project Manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ascent Web Portal?

Inbound Marketing, Web Design, and others.

Achieve our customers goals

We were looking for someone who work with and we found these guys with excellent background, experience, confidence, and definitely best prices ever

They were detail-oriented and understanding of our needs +Quality +Effectiveness

All the time we had the orientation of the principles . The was great!

Well, since we started working together our customer campaigns got very good percentage of reveniew on their LOBs ( Line of businesses)

Was a great workflow between everybody

Great knowledge, attitude, familiarity, and definitely they are very professionals

None for the moment

Marketing + Web Dev. & Design for TV Marketing Agency

“They’ve increased my online conversions by 150%.”

June 2019 - Ongoing

Ascent Web Portal provides SEO services for a TV marketing company. Their work includes keyword research, site-optimization, backlinks, and content.

Dublin, California
Owner & Director of Marketing, DealsEarning

Ascent Web Portal succeeded in ranking their client highly for difficult keywords. The team is punctual, astute, and hard-working. Their diligence and customer service set them apart from other vendors.

I’m the owner of DealsEarning.com. We put out different kinds of deals, mainly in the entertainment industry. We run referral programs with Indian and US TV channels.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ascent Web Portal?

I contacted them because I wanted to grow organically. We were running offline marketing, but we wanted to have an online presence as well.

Ascent helped me rank my site for different keywords. First, they helped me with SEO and designed my landing page. They’ve also done all the keyword research, and they send me reports on a weekly basis. They optimized my page and did backlinking for it. They did guest blogs and wrote some content for me.

Additionally, they reached out to different blogs to publish the content and give me backlinks. They built a digital marketing plan to expand my online presence. They’ve also helped me with PPC and social media marketing on Facebook and Twitter.

We’re currently working with nine people, four in the US and five in India. Guru (Business Development) is my main point of contact.

Our monthly invoice is $250–$280.

This project started in June 2019 and it’s ongoing.

Ascent was able to bring my site up to the top for some very difficult keywords in the US market. I’m very satisfied with them, and I haven’t had any problems with their work so far. They’ve increased my online conversions by 150%. I’ve gotten excellent feedback for the site.

How did Ascent Web Portal perform from a project management standpoint?

They deliver on time, have good knowledge, and a can-do attitude. They consulted me and came up with solutions whenever I brought a problem to them. They always delivered positive results. They give me regular reports, and we have scheduled calls. They’re also available in-between, whenever I need them.

It’s their knowledge, attitude, and reachability. They’re always just one call away, and they’ve helped me bring my site up for any keyword I needed. They’ve helped me beat my competitors.

I haven’t had any problems with them so far. I may be able to give them some suggestions after we’ve run more projects, but there’s nothing for now.

I suggest that clients try them out, and I have referred them. They don’t hide anything, and they’re experts in everything they offer in terms of online marketing.

Overall Score I haven’t had any problems so far.
    They’ve lived up to my expectations. They promised to increase my site’s ranking in a year, but they did it in 3–4 months.
    I’m paying them less than half of what I was paying before, for the US market. I’m very happy with their rates.
    They’ve delivered everything I asked for in good time and with good quality.
    I highly recommend them, and I’m using them for another website as well.

SEO for Education Firm

"They understand customers' needs very well and deliver the results at the right time."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Ascent Web Portal supplies SEO services for an education firm. The team identified 5–6 target keywords, created dedicated landing pages for each, and deployed other strategies to raise SERP rankings.

Scott Morris, Jr
Business Development Manager, Three60 Education

Within four months, the client achieved goal rankings in the targeted keywords. Ascent Web Portal continues to work with the client to deploy SEO strategies. Their knowledge, workflow, and customer service stand out.

I am scott morris, currently the Business development manager @ Three60 Education. Our company is based in UK which helps implement latest technologies in Uk's primary education.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ascent Web Portal?

We hired Ascent web portal for SEO, so that if any one search our company and related keywords, we shall the top suggestion

The Goal is to get the top rankings in Google

We selected Ascent web portal through there listings on a directory

The project is about to rank the website on Google Search engine which ascent web portal did for 5-6 keywords within approx 4 month. The approach they follow is pretty genuine, first they created a dedicated pages for each keywords, then put a quality content and last create the relavent backlinks!

The team consists of a project manages and a guy who did the on page and off page SEO.

Yes currently my website is ranking for 5-6 business oriented keywords. Looking for more rankings!

Thr workflow is pretty impressive !

Ascent is a genuine SEO company. They understand customers' needs very well and deliver the results at the right time.

I think they can work on there reporting part, apart from that there is no issue as such!

SEO for Retail Consulting Company

"I like their work approach..."

Oct. 2019 - Mar. 2020

Ascent Web Portal provides SEO services for a consulting company. Their team refactored a web portal to improve Google search rankings and keyword optimization.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Corey Abramowitz
CEO, Abramowitz Advisors

The Ascent Web Portal team successfully improved the client's organic search ranking and keyword positioning on Google. Their team was professional, workable, and effective. The workflow was great.

Hi i am Corey Abramowitz, CEO of Abramowitz Advisors a retail consulting company which help business to tackle critical retaling problems from product to customer end. We have clients from USA, UK, and parts of Europe

We hire Ascent Web Portal for SEO i.e search engine optimization

We want our website to rank on the first page of Google and other search engines.

We selected ascent web portal through their proposal, which was based on getting SEO results in less time by following white hat techniques.

Well, I get in touch with Mr. Guru the head of business Development at ascent in early 2019, after few talks and proposal sharing. We choose ascent web portal for SEO of our website ! It was the time of october when they started the SEO, by first selecting the keywords and creating the pages according to the them. They also list our website on important directors and business listing website. It was the time of November when we are getting our rankings for few of the keywords on the 5-6 page of Google. Currently we have pretty good rankings except the few keywords.

for my project they have assigned me a project manager, a guy for backlinks and a content writer also!

Yes, Ascent listed and ranked our business in Google and lots of other business listing websites. Currently out of 15 keywords plan, we are getting Good ranking on 10-11 keywords.

Workflow is Great

I like their work approach, team coordination, client handling and most important professionalism!

No not as such for company of this size! they are good !

SEO for IT Platform

"They're customer-oriented!"

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Ascent Web Portal conducted keyword research and did SEO for a digital workflow business.

Toronto, Canada
Romound Montaldo
Sales & Marketing Specialist, Webfluxx

Within the first few months, the site’s Google rankings have improved for several keywords. Ascent Web Portal worked efficiently. Their team has extensive technical understanding.

My name is Romound Montaldo, I am the sales Executive in Webfluxx. We consult digital businesses for creating smooth work flows and also try to improve there overall business structure.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ascent Web Portal?

We hired Ascent web portal for SEO.

Goal was to rank the website in Google 1st Page.

Ascent Web Portal is selected through their SEO proposal.

The project was about to rank the website in the top of Google 1st page within 8-9 month, its the 3rd month of SEO and we are already getting the results. Kudos to their SEO team.

A project manager and a SEO guy.

Its the 3rd month of the SEO and our website is ranking for 8 keywords.

The workflow is good

I really impressed by their technial SEO understanding. They're customer-oriented!

SEO for Private Cuban Travel Site

"They're reliable, trustworthy, and responsive to our needs. They also do regular reporting."

Jan. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Ascent Web Portal provided a range of SEO services, from keyword identification and site development to Google search placement.

Orlando, Florida
Liza Lee
Director of Marketing & Client Services, Cultural Cuba

Ascent Web Portal managed to increase the site's rankings to top positions for the desired keywords. They were dependable, reliable partners.

Marketing and Client Services Director

For what projects/services did your company hire Ascent Web Portal?

Goal was to increase our ranking on google

Key word development, website development, seo, google placement

Found through a referral.

I enjoyed working with Mayank Singh. He was responsive in making changes to the website and assisting us with increased Google rankings. Very responsive.

Worked with Mayank directly.

Increased our desired keyword rankings to top positions!

Excellent workflow. Dependable.

Some of the copy language needed inmrovement.

Great help with the website management and SEO.

Graphic Design for Advertising Agency

"The workflow was pretty good"

May - June 2019

Ascent Web Portal was responsible for designing the brochures and business cards of an ad agency.

Queensland, Australia
Chuck Palkowski
Owner & CEO, Buzzyourbiz

Ascent Web Portal delivered new brochures and business cards within the stipulated time frame. The client found their creativity and professional approach to be remarkable.

I am currently heading, Buzzyourbiz an advertising and marketing company based in Queensland Australia. We are specialized in promoting business and creating awareness of their new products and services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ascent Web Portal?

We hired Ascent web portal for Graphic Designing Services for our brochures, and business Cards

The Goal of the project was to deliver the Graphics by keeping our brand and philosophy align with every design.

Actually ascent is the one who contacted us first through an email, I saw their previous work and get convinced for the redesigning of our brochures and business cards.

The project was about to redesign our old brochures and business cards. We needed it because, it will give us an extra edge if we approach any client. So ascent web portal understands that, and created an amazing brochure for our company.

Apart from the project manager, they also assigned me 1 dedicated designer.

Yes, the outcome of the project was, we get new brochure and business card designs in the stipulated time frame.

The workflow was pretty good

The most impressive thing i found was the overall creativity and working approach