software development company

Bronze

asap developers is a software development company that brings innovative ideas to life.

We offer web and mobile development services as well as software consultancy for startups to help them define their MVP and decide upon features of their apps from the very beginning. This is all done with agile methodologies and a great team of professional Software Engineers.

Partnering with asap developers lets you:

• Grow steadily without risks.
  • Reduce training costs.
  • Increase the quality of your software.
  • Decrease the time of development.
  • Flexibility in your project management.

asap developers - software engineers you can trust

2008
    Montevideo, MO 11200
    Uruguay

United Nations, Toyota, Alooma, ZInspector, Wealthsite, Oumimen, PE4H

Android & iOS App Dev for Project Management Startup

"I found no big egos—instead, I found great partners working hard to understand my vision.

June 2018 - Ongoing

asap developers worked with provided wireframes to develop a React Native application for Android and iOS. The app utilizes Python and PostgreSQL and integrates with Plaid, Stripe, Google Maps, and Firebase.

Piedmont, California
Matt Derrigo
CEO, Mozzo, Inc.

asap developers features an unselfish and driven team, committed to providing high-level customer service. They succeed in remaining organized and communicating well despite time difference challenges. The staff is accommodating and receptive of feedback, making for a hassle-free engagement.

I am the founder and CEO of Mozzo. We offer a mobile project platform to help professional service providers connect with their clients and sub-consultants.

For what projects/services did your company hire asap developers?

As a startup, we decided to initially partner with an established development company instead of expanding our internal team. We hired asap developers to serve as that vendor and accelerate our time to market.

Our goal was to build a modern, scalable, high-performing mobile app for both Android and iOS.

A friend of mine recommended asap developers following his own successful project with their team. I held several design sessions with the company’s co-founder, and I quickly felt confident that they had what we needed.

asap developers began the project by working with my wireframes and prototype in Moqups. Their designer then created a beautiful interface that drove the development of a React Native mobile application. The app integrates with Stripe to accept online payments and with Plaid to verify users’ bank accounts. The app uses Firebase to deliver push notifications and Google Maps for geolocation. The backend was developed with Python, utilizes a PostgreSQL database, and is hosted in AWS.

Our core project team consisted of a project manager, a designer, three developers, and a tester. Others would occasionally step in to help with development or testing. For example, a senior architect performed a quality review at a critical design milestone.

This product now serves as the core solution of our startup. By developing this app, we have successfully demonstrated its value, which has allowed us to secure our first customers and several interested investors. The final product is attractive and intuitive.

We held three stand-up meetings each week and extra meetings as necessary. We communicated well through Jira, Slack, and Skype. My biggest concern entering the project was the time difference between our teams—I’m in California, but they’re in Uruguay—but that quickly became a non-issue. The team is highly responsive and successfully tracks all actions through Jira. We’ve had no complications whatsoever. My confidence in them has never wavered.

The team’s honesty and integrity is astounding. The staff is very receptive to feedback and quickly adjusted to changes. I found no big egos—instead, I found great partners working hard to understand my vision.

No, nothing in particular needs improvement. I would challenge asap developers, however, to work hard to maintain their culture and high level of service as they grow. From my own experience, that’s not easily done, but they seem to be successful so far.

Overall Score After working with hundreds of companies throughout my career, this group is one of the best.
    I tend to worry about the any development project's duration, but they handled my timeline with ease.
    They're a great value. I was willing to pay higher than what they charged.
    My bar is high, but I honestly wonder if their bar is even higher.
    I have already recommended them.

Ongoing Web Dev Partner for Cloud-Based Data Provider

"I couldn't have asked for a better outcome."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

asap developers plugged a resource gap, becoming a go-to source for all web development needs. They’re involved in a wide array of tasks, including CMS and landing page builds, migrations, optimization, etc.

Redwood City, California
Michael Price
Senior Marketing Manager, Alooma

Their involvement boosts the company’s capacity of delivering at a faster pace. asap developers’ experienced and highly adaptable staff works swiftly while maintaining clear and regular communication, making them a stellar long-term partner.

I’m the senior marketing manager for Alooma, a modern, cloud-based data pipeline that enables companies to bring all of their data sources into any data destination.

For what projects/services did your company hire asap developers?

We had a lot of web projects in the backlog and very limited internal web development resources, so we hired asap developers to help us.

We needed a go-to source for all our web development needs. Our website is our primary source for new customers, so we needed to complete tasks swiftly and iterate quickly.

I interviewed around five other agencies, but the people at asap developers were the most knowledgeable, friendly, and understanding of our needs—it was an easy selection to make. After selecting them, they spoke to our technical team, who also gave them the green light without hesitation.

They work on a plethora of tasks for us, from building out our CMS using Netlify to creating landing pages, one-off site changes, mobile optimizations, migrations, and more. I provide requirements and design files as necessary and asap developers are able to translate those specs into a final product very quickly. They manage projects from start to finish, communicate any issues that arise, and suggest alternatives, if necessary.

They provide us with a project manager, one to two developers, and a designer depending on the tasks.

Having them on board makes us able to quickly turnaround a variety of web tasks, which has helped substantially with website conversions, traffic, and engagement. The results have exceeded my original expectations. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome.

Project management is handled very smoothly. We use Trello for managing tasks, Slack to communicate regularly, and weekly calls to discuss current and future projects as well as any bottlenecks or blockers.

Their ability to quickly deliver projects and adapt to our needs is remarkable. We’re a startup and we like to move quickly; asap developers matches those needs perfectly. They also communicate very well and are transparent.

Nothing comes to mind. I've been completely satisfied thus far.

They are much better than I originally anticipated in this regard.
    Their service is always top-notch and their deliverables live up to very high standards.

Web App Dev for Professional Engineer Marketplace

"[T]hey were all experienced in other areas and made significant contributions along the way."

Oct. 2016 - Aug. 2018

asap developers built and provided maintenance for a web app while also handling documentation and taking on an advisory role. Their main focus was on creating a scalable and reliable product based on AWS.

Francisco Loureiro
Founder & President, PEforHire.com

Thanks to their knowledgeable team, the web app serves as a trustworthy and exclusive marketplace for finding professional engineers. asap developers conducted a seamless workflow and delivered top quality at an impressively affordable price compared to other local vendors.

I’m the founder and president of P.E. For Hire, an online marketplace where architects, engineers, and contractors can immediately connect with licensed professional engineers ready to bid on their projects for hire.

For what projects/services did your company hire asap developers?

I needed to build and maintain a complex web application. This included advisory services and documentation.

My objective with this project was to build a platform that would be scalable and able to support the demand of a large market.

I selected asap developers through thorough research since I’m also a developer and have high standards. asap developers stood out as being the most knowledgeable and experienced vendor.

asap developers began by identifying all the requirements and use cases. Following that, they documented all the requirements for the database and application layer and went on to build the environment and infrastructure. This included a development, testing/staging, and production environment on Amazon Web Services. They designed and built a highly-scalable SQL database and application layer in AngularJS and .NET.

The team consisted of five members—a project manager, a lead developer, a backend/database developer, a frontend developer, and a client service manager. Although each individual had specific roles, they were all experienced in other areas and made significant contributions along the way. It’s a winning team!

This project is the core of my business. As a result, we’ve created greater transparency in the marketplace for licensed contract engineers. As of now, this is the only platform that allows members to locate and hire professional structural, civil, electrical, and/or mechanical engineers.

The project was managed very effectively. We met regularly and occasionally had brief phone calls to keep the project moving along. In addition, we used Trello to communicate and track each step of the project. Although the team is located in Uruguay, I never experienced a language barrier. In fact, I found them to be very articulate.

There are many things that I found impressive about asap developers. First, their quality of work far exceeded my expectations. Second, they were highly responsive to my needs. Last, they are more affordable than most companies offering similar services in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I can’t speak to any significant areas they need to improve. My experience with them has been stellar!

Overall Score They’re a great partner!
    Their team is good at keeping schedules.
    They fit my budget.
    They produce exceptional work!
    I’ve referred numerous colleagues to them.

Bronze