Software engineers you can trust

asap developers is a software development company that brings innovative ideas to life.

We offer web and mobile development services as well as software consultancy for startups to help them define their MVP and decide upon features of their apps from the very beginning. This is all done with agile methodologies and a great team of professional Software Engineers.

Partnering with asap developers lets you:

• Grow steadily without risks.
  • Reduce training costs.
  • Increase the quality of your software.
  • Decrease the time of development.
  • Flexibility in your project management.

asap developers - software engineers you can trust

2008
  • 811 W 7th St
    Los Angeles, CA 90017

United Nations, Toyota, Alooma, ZInspector, Wealthsite, Oumimen, PE4H

Checkout Technology Dev for E-Commerce Company

"I was happy overall and believe it was effective."

asap developers provided software development in Python. Their team built a system to increase traffic volume in Shopify to increase traffic.

Montevideo, Uruguay
Emiliano Chinelli
Head of Software Development, Trafilea

asap developers has delivered a competitive edge. The system supports subscriptions and stakeholders were very impressed. The project management was effective and they gave great developers.

I’m Head of Software Development for Trafilea, an e-commerce company that builds online brands. Our main brand is Shapermint.com, which made over $100 million in sales worldwide in 2019.

For what projects/services did your company hire asap developers?

We hired asap to develop software for us using Python. Specifically, we wanted to develop our own checkout technology.

Our goal was to design and implement this checkout system to help us gain a competitive edge.

We chose asap after a thorough selection process using a decision matrix. There were around 19 companies involved in the process and we selected asap based on various criteria, such as size and location.

They provided us with a payment system, which is really valuable to us because it also incorporates some of our key business flows, like upselling. It also allows us to get the highest traffic volume in Shopify (other than Shopify itself). This means this tech is important in terms of competitiveness as a brand in the global market. This tool gives us a competitive edge given the volume of transactions it can process and how it incorporates our main business strategies.

Over the course of a year, the team composition has changed somewhat but we are currently working with three people. One tech lead and two developers under a project manager from our own company.

This project has given us a competitive edge. Most e-commerce companies don’t tackle this type of project and use pre-existing tools instead, as that’s easier. Moreover, this tool means we can now support subscriptions at a checkout level, which allows us to get our clients subscribed to our various services. A subscription-based system is nothing new, but it is not usually offered in this way in an e-commerce platform.

I was happy overall and believe it was effective. We have our own PM that deals with daily communication with asap development and their developers are like an extension of Trafilea. There is also a facilitator from asap if needed.

The commitment of asap’s staff to the success of the project.

When it comes to the team’s seniority, they have good developers, with lots of energy, but maybe not as experienced and that might be something to work on.

App Dev for Digital Publishing Startup

"There were very understanding, tactful, and reassuring which is essential in a project like this one."

Apr. 2019 - Jan. 2020

asap developers worked to create a subscription-based app for publishing articles and book chapters. After a discovery phase, the creative team implemented the UI/UX before launching into the development phase.

Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Julio Antelo Reimers
Owner & General Manager, Conectorium

Despite facing an expanding scope of project, asap developers have done an exceptional job of keeping up. While the project is still underway, the client is very happy with the progress so far. The team graces their solutions with a human touch, ultimately making them a pleasure to work with.

I am a writer and run Conectorium, a PWA that is basically a digital publisher of curated authors focused on local content with the ultimate goal to grow globally.

For what projects/services did your company hire asap developers?

I'm an unusual client, and my project changed several times during the discovery phase. As a writer, I initially wanted an app where I could publish either a book or a magazine. That idea eventually evolved into an app where others would also write content.

Upon meeting Pablo G. and Pablo D., they helped me realize that making such an investment would only make sense if I was sure there was an interested audience. With their help, I settled on an app to highlight local authors, where they could publish weekly articles or book chapters.

At the same time, I wanted those pieces to be connected as a way to create a global conscience. The resulting app that asap developed is a space for local writers to publish their content, all of which is connected, regardless of where they are.

I wanted to create a medium to impart a philosophy that makes sense in today’s world; I wanted more philosophy and less clickbait. I believe the world needs people to stop and think why they are doing what they’re doing; to break away from the current confrontation narrative, to find things in common, and to work on ethics, empathy and common sense.

If we don’t, we won’t be able to tackle the social, environmental and economic issues that we didn’t realize had been piling up.

I decided to look outside my home country of Bolivia for this project, and I knew Uruguay and Brazil had some of the best tech talent in the region; as Uruguay has a more similar culture, I decided to look for developers there. I found asap through reviews from Clutch. I contacted several companies, but not all replied. From the ones who did, I liked asap’s proposal the best. I felt they were very clear, honest and transparent.

It’s a simple subscription-based app with a home page that displays a new and different set of articles and/or book chapters every 24 hours. Users can discover additional content by following the links on each article or chapter.

I had great synergy with Pablo Giampedraglia; he was able to help me find the solution I needed. He is a great listener and we were able to talk about personal issues even before we started talking business. Pablo Dacoll was also great to work with, he really puts his clients first.

Once we discussed the project, we started talking with a creative team (Fabricio and Valentina, who worked in the UI/UX design throughout the project). We worked on a discovery phase and then the project changed. Once we started the development, the technical team (Gonzalo B., Patricia, Igor, Gonzalo L. and Libny – Patricia and Gonzalo going out of the way to find solutions) worked efficiently.

They were very receptive and open to what I asked for and solved any issues that came up. The project was fixed-price and they were very flexible at times when the situation in my country and my search for funding got complicated.

Since I’m not experienced in technical matters, I have no previous reference for the cost, but I have programmer friends that have told me they were perfectly reasonable. In any case, I find that secondary given the human touch they have proven to have.

It has been a journey. This is not a project with a financial goal, but a personal one. It has been a part of my introspective journey, and it has had a really interesting and deep personal impact. However, although it started as something philosophical and personal, it became a business I plan to devote myself to fulltime.

A business that is perfect in every way regarding the work you do and the impact it can have outside yourself. It has also taught me to work with people and to trust others. It has also helped me see the value of committing to something all the way and trusting that you are doing something worthwhile, even when the path is not clear and you’re not sure what you’re doing.

When doing business, I usually go straight into action without much planning in advance other than financials and a basic overview. This project has taught me that I can’t do everything as I go, but that more planning and focus are necessary.

It was really good. The project ended up taking longer than planned because I added things along the way and some things were not as easy to develop as asap expected. Even then, the team did a great job of adjusting to the changes. It may not have been the most efficient path, but it was definitely effective. I’m really happy with the results we are getting.

The human quality of the people in the team. There were very understanding, tactful, and reassuring which is essential in a project like this one.

I can’t speak for the technical aspect as I’m not an expert, but they did find their way around when they stumbled upon any complications. I think they are aware of any issues they have and work hard to solve them.

Overall Score Excellent customer service, use of logic, empathy and common sense.
    Every meeting, almost every scheduling was on time. But above all, they are available almost immediately at working hours to solve issues.
    Money comes after human capital.
    Empathy and common sense above all; they have that. If you have that, the rest can be learned and fixed.
    I am doing it already.

Full-Stack Dev for Management Platform Solution

"He adds a lot of value for the money we pay."

June 2019 - Ongoing

asap developers provides full-stack development for a management platform. Their team refactors code and changed the frontend to React. They have added new features and support the product.

Marina Del Rey, California
John Marcato
CTO/Owner, TWE Solutions

asap developers has created a more professional and functional product which adds significant value. The project is on pace to reach maturity soon. Communication and tracking are solid. Collaborative and helpful, their weekly breakdowns and task assignments work effectively.

I’m the CTO and co-owner of TWE Solutions, a value-added reseller and IT service provider. We’ve recently started working on a software tool—called Bacon—that complements our business, which is being developed by asap.

For what projects/services did your company hire asap developers?

Bacon is a management platform for servers and workstations for enterprises that coordinates several open technologies. Its goal is to allow for a more modern and easy-to-use management experience to do things like patching, installing and uninstalling software, remote scripting, monitoring, and general system control.

This project is ongoing. Our first goal was to completely refactor a piece of code we had written in-house, as well as to have the front-end changed to ReactJS, which has been accomplished. Our next goal is to keep adding features and providing support for the product. This is what asap is currently doing for us.

asap provided us with full-stack development, i.e. both back-end and front-end development. However, before they could get started, they had to assess the existing code. They then had to work on the full refactor and the ReactJS front-end, which had to be completely rewritten. That was the scope of the first part of the project but, as I mentioned, it is now an ongoing relationship.

Pablo (Project Manager, asap developers). He’s a great communicator who gives us good support and is skillful at translating our thoughts and ideas to the developers. Then, there’s Fabricio who is great at the more complex areas and at guiding the other software engineers. He mainly works on the back-end but is a full-stack developer so he can do front-end as well if needed. Finally, there are about six other team members working on either front (ReactJS) or back-end (Django and Python).

We’ve developed a more professional product that has allowed us to start bringing the early-adopter phase to the market. We are now actively marketing the product, which was a major long-term goal for us.

Our next major goal is to reach a certain level of maturity, going from the early-adopter phase—where bugs and not-fully developed features are to be expected—to having the features the customer needs in place and working properly 80% of the time. Hopefully, we’ll be finished at least with our planned, core features by the end of February. We then hope to achieve product maturity by mid-year—July or so.

Pablo coordinates with four people on the TWE team: myself, our graphic designer and UX expert, our operations manager and one of our chief engineers. We communicate over Slack, email and web conferences. We have scheduled calls on Thursdays and use Slack to collaborate throughout the week. Our tracking methodology is pretty standard, with Jira for ticketing and a Kanban board for managing the project. I add tasks directly to the board and assign them.

When dealing with larger requirements, asap gives me estimates regarding time expectations to get an idea of the cost and I approve them accordingly so they can be implemented. Pablo also provides weekly breakdowns on the number of hours, which, together with a monthly report, makes billing and productivity easy to follow.

is very easy to collaborate and communicate with as everyone has good bedside manners. I also appreciate the way billing is handled. Sometimes PMs, and even competitors in our own business, gauge their customers by overbilling. That is not the case with asap; Pablo bills us very fairly and it actually doesn’t add up to that much. He adds a lot of value for the money we pay.

That’s a tough question; I’d say anybody can find something to improve. In this case, it might be making what each member is capable of more clear. I feel knowing their exact level of proficiency would aid communication.

But that’s the only thing I can think of. I hope the work stays as rigorous and intense as it has been so far because we have a lot left to do. We haven’t worked together for that long and I hope it stays consistent since, if it does, it would be the perfect partnership for us.

Easy
    Very good value
    The team is great. They have yet to be stumped on a problem
    Easy recoemmendation. Honest business doing quality work

Prototype Dev for Pre-K Teacher Staffing App

"They are genuinely nice people that happen to be doing good work as well."

June - Aug. 2019

asap developers created a prototype of a staffing app that allowed users to quickly find qualified preschool teachers. The app is compatible with government forms and lets teachers to autofill information.

Paul Buckley
Owner, Staffing Business

Having a preliminary prototype of the app reinvigorated the internal team because it showed that the concept was feasible. asap developers followed solid project management practices, working efficiently to stay aligned on tasks. They brought a personal touch to the project.

I am the owner and operator of a staffing business. We staff, recruit and do consultations for preschools and childcare providers. We cover mainly staff for preschool-age children (infant to four years old).

For what projects/services did your company hire asap developers?

I hired asap to develop some software and potentially a mobile app to resolve issues in the preschool industry around finding qualified teachers.

The initial goal was to create a prototype to prove certain things were possible in order to develop an app in the future. For example, we needed to prove we could auto-populate and fax a form required by the government for booking teachers.

I looked for development and software companies online and happened to see an ad from asap offering a free consultation. This was something no other companies offered and I really appreciated it.

I also did some more research into the company and saw they had good reviews. On a more informal note, I thought the fact that both founders are named Pablo and I’m named Paul was a fun coincidence that ended up paying off. It was a very pleasant experience so I am very happy I chose them.

We started by detailing the process. I wrote down the steps from the user experience point of view and they reviewed it and asked some questions. asap then brought the team on board to do a basic wireframing of the app and put together some process flows.

We checked the scope to ensure they could build a functioning model for an Android platform. Among other things they created a fictitious fax number to make sure the information from the teacher and the school would auto-populate the government form and that it could be faxed to that number.

Pablo worked as the Project Manager and we worked with a couple of developers as well. There were four to five people working on the project; it was fun to work with them, I really enjoyed it.

I appreciated their questions; this was a new field for them but everyone was very excited to work on it and genuinely enjoyed learning about it.

Personally, the impact was huge. I felt re-motivated and reenergized to continue with the project. Moreover, it forced me to refocus as it showed me there was a lot more still to do. Professionally, it has also made a difference because now it’s more than just an idea.

Although it’s still a prototype, I’m a step closer to having the finished application. The biggest potential issue was the faxing of the form and we have proven that it can be solved.

Project management was extremely effective. We had online meetings once a week to review progress, answer questions, and give each other updates.

In addition to that, we also emailed throughout the week if something came up, which made me feel they were very engaged and proved they were very organized and knew what they were doing.

I was impressed with a lot of things. But I guess what particularly impressed me was their personal touch and the fact that what I read online was true, and what they said they would do was also true. They are genuinely nice people that happen to be doing good work as well. I was also very impressed by the free consultation offer.

Not from my experience.

App Dev for Yoga Video Streaming Platform

"The whole team is very talented in what they do."

Aug. 2018 - May 2019

asap developers built a mobile app the mirrored the look and feel of a yoga organization's website while adding new features. The app allows users to stream and download video content.

Grant Brooks
Owner, The Yoga Collective

The app completed the product series, answered user requests, and is expected to boost user retention and revenue over time. Methodological and focused, the team was able to lead effective, structured meetings that promoted open communication.

I am the owner of a Yoga website/App called The Yoga Collective. We have a library of online yoga video that can be watched via our Website and App. We have a lot of advanced features that were integrated into our App that sets us apart.

We have a library with over 1000 videos that users can watch in their own time and that keep different paces, levels, and styles in mind. We also have two studios, one in Venice Beach and another one in Santa Monica. We updated our website a year ago and launched the app at the end of May. You can visit our site at www.theYogaCollective.com or download our App in the Apple or Google stores.

For what projects/services did your company hire asap developers?

asap was in charge of developing an app to offer users yoga classes from their mobile phones. The app is fully integrated with our website, allowing users to access its videos. Moreover, asap also added streaming integrations so users can now download their videos and watch them offline.

We hired asap to implement a mobile app that had the same functionalities as our website. They both needed to work hand-in-hand and mirror each other. We also needed them to share member bases and for users to be able to access both the website and the app, regardless of where they signed up, retaining all their data.

We wanted to build a beautiful and user-friendly app that had a similar look and feel to our website, but included more options and features. We needed a tool that would be more convenient to use on mobile devices and could also cast videos, since it was something our members had been asking for for quite a while. Our main goal was to help increase user retention and therefore have more long-term members.

I looked for app developers online through Google and found an infinite number, but wrote down fifteen names. I then visited their websites and scheduled meetings to get a feel of how they worked. I narrowed it down to three options and just had a really good feeling about asap and communication with them was great.

To top it off, they even offered to do the initial design phase of the project and not charge me if I wasn’t happy with it (and I was already set on them before that). The design stage was very smooth and the project was extremely comprehensive, which proved I’d made the right decision.

asap developed our yoga app, which lets users watch the existing videos from our website. They also added integrations with Chromecast, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV, which allow for more interaction with various devices. Moreover, users can now download and watch their videos offline and set meditation timers and daily reminders for when they want to take a class. The app also gives users the option to add background meditation music to the videos.

We had a project manager (Pablo) that worked with us from design to launch. There was also a designer (Fabricio) and four or five developers, each working on a different aspect of the project.

It has only been three months since the app launched, but our members had been asking for a solution like this for years. Our website customers were leaving or not signing up because they weren’t getting a full experience (they couldn’t stream our videos on their TVs, and the website was not so easy to navigate on mobile devices).

Now we can offer a full product, which we expect will result in more long-term and happier members, thus increasing our revenue.

We had meetings twice a week where everyone was involved. Project management was extremely effective. The twice-weekly meetings helped with accountability as we discussed the goals for the week every Monday, and checked if they were met every Thursday. It was very methodical, with a good pace and great communication.

The whole team is very talented in what they do. The project managers are very organized and know how to push a project from A to Z. The designer was amazing and the developers are really great in their areas of expertise.

One can always improve but there was nothing noteworthy for this project. It was very smooth from start to finish. The asap team is made up of good people: they are honest, kind, organized, hard working, and really trustworthy.

Overall Score Full marks
    It was always on time. In 9 months, we only rescheduled a few meetings.
    It was very fair and well communicated
    I couldn't have imagined a smoother process with such an intricate project! You will be well-served working with them!
    Very likely

API Integrations for Storytelling Agency

"They are excellent at consistently providing high-quality work."

Mar. 2018 - Jan. 2019

asap developers integrated a variety of software (e.g. Asana, Slack, and Dropbox) with an existing internal project management tool. They fixed bugs along the way.

San Francisco
Drew Fiero
CEO & Co-Founder, First Person, Inc

The resulting solution has increased the efficiency and uniformity of internal workflows. asap developers held productive meetings, listened carefully, and didn’t hesitate to ask questions. While their timeline predictions could have been better, the team's resource assessments were helpful overall.

I’m the CEO and one of the co-founders of First Person, a designer storytelling agency. We take care of developing and creating our customers’ strategy, customer journey, applications, physical events, presentation materials, and brand design, among other things in order to help them achieve their goals.

For what projects/services did your company hire asap developers?

For what projects/services did your company hire asap? We developed a project management tool internally and hired asap to synchronize the new pieces of software we use; we use tools such as Asana, Dropbox, Google Drive and Slack in our daily work. This allows us to track every aspect of the project and use all of the auxiliary tools, making sure everything is synchronized properly.

We wanted to have a single source of truth to manage all projects. This makes it much faster and easier to create and find a project. Our application binds our workload together and asap helped with some of the integrations, which allowed us to use of all our tools at the same time.

We spoke to different companies and were looking for one that was easy to work with and communicate but also cost-effective as this is an internal tool and we have to pay for it ourselves. Ignacio introduced us to the asap team and the fact it was a remote one was a big factor as it fulfilled the cost-effectiveness condition.

We have worked with many remote teams in the past and we thought asap was better managed as they have better communication and provide constant updates on what’s going on.

Every time we create a job, our application (Mission Control) creates a unique job number as well as all the information for that job. It also allows us to use all those auxiliary tools, it changes the status of the job as it moves through the pipeline, and archives all of our projects.

We’ve had two iterations with asap on this project so far. They rewrote the integration for Asana and wrote the one for Exelo and are currently working on integrating a third tool. They’ve also helped us with other issues, like a Google update that caused one of the integrations to stop working.

We had a project manager, an account manager and two developers (Fabricio and Gonzalo) working with us, with a third one added recently. The work with them has been pretty seamless as the developers are very good at sharing information and don’t require us to repeat details to each member.

Can you share any information that demonstrates the impact that this project has had on your business? It saves tons of hours but also ensures consistency (which means our staff doesn’t have to remember every detail of the process). We don’t depend on existing software to do everything for us, we have our own, which has been really nice and has added flexibility.

Communication was great, we have great team calls where I outline what we’re trying to do and the team asks any questions that may arise later on. The only thing I could mention on the downside would be time estimates, which I’ll come back to below.

Definitely the quality of the work. They are excellent at consistently providing high-quality work. They’re also really good at listening. They’ve provided assessment for other projects and how hard it would be to carry them out, which has been really helpful when it comes to deciding if it’s worth doing. I think they’re very good partners.

As I’ve mentioned, the only thing I can think of is their time estimates. They are usually low, though not by much. I understand that it is difficult to accurately estimate how many hours a project will take and don’t think much can be done about it. The only real friction we’ve had is that sometimes, although there has been no progress, we still get a bill.

But, I think that’s just part of trying to work out a problem. You may put in a lot of hours and see no results until you figure it out. I think just by keeping us informed on this, it would improve. And also, they have been times when they were actually very generous by not charging us until they’ve figured an issue out.

Ongoing Development for Wealth Management Platform

“We consider them an extension of our business and a critical piece of who we are.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

asap developers led a legacy platform migration and developed functionality for wealth management advisors. They continue to handle custom software development and app upgrades.

Bernie Holtgreive
Partner, WealthSite

asap developers takes pride in functioning as a true partner instead of a typical third-party vendor. The friendly team collaborates well with internal staff, communicates fluidly, and offer flexible solutions. Their dedication and talent continue to impress.

I am a partner and product manager at WealthSite, a software solution platform for wealth advisors. We set ourselves apart from our competitors by building specific functionality to meet our clients’ needs.

For what projects/services did your company hire asap developers?

We hired asap developers to develop new functionalities for our product.

We wanted to provide clients with customized solutions quickly.

About eight years ago, one of our former directors met Ignacio (Author, asap developers) at a conference in San Francisco. They got talking, and the rest is history. I’ve been working at WealthSite for only three years but had the opportunity to work with asap developers at my previous company.

About three years ago, we reinvented ourselves and migrated our legacy app to a new AWS-based solution with the assistance of the asap developers team. They continue to develop new functionalities for our product. They also configure and upgrade the app, which has helped us adapt to changes in our technology platform and avoid AWS environment issues.

I work closely with the lead developer from asap developers. If necessary, more developers come on board. We’ve also required the help of a tester and a UI designer in some cases.

We now have a modern tech stack that has helped us find new opportunities. In addition, asap developers allows us to provide quick solutions suited to our clients’ demands.

We really enjoy working with them and have a solid relationship with their team. It is highly unusual to have such a good long-term relationship with a third-party development team.

We use Trello to manage the development process, including features, functionalities, bugs, and the like. We also rely heavily on Skype for communication. We touch base often to improve our process and make adjustments based on feedback. Aside from a weekly team call, we speak with the asap developers team several times a day.

They have a friendly, talented, and well-rounded team. Furthermore, they’ve gone above and beyond for us, including staying after hours to resolve a specific issue. We consider them an extension of our business and a critical piece of who we are.

Not really, although it would be nice for them to be more proactive. However, this is understandable since they devote themselves solely to the development and do not handle project management.

Development for Music Social Network

"They were extremely trustworthy, ethical, and transparent."

June 2017 - Feb. 2019

Using Elastic Beanstalk and S3, asap developers built a web and mobile platform that allowed users to create profiles, connect with other users, and upload and stream video content.

Montevideo, Uruguay
Co-Founder, Social Music Network

Both robust and scalable, the platform worked flawlessly and gave the company room to grow. asap developers served as a true partner, reporting progress thoroughly and offering valuable advice. Their collaborative attitude and deep, extensive development knowledge set them apart.

I'm the co-founder of a web and mobile platform that connects musicians with businesses in the music industry. Our goal is to gather the entire global music industry in one place, making communication easy and quick.

For what projects/services did your company hire asap developers?

We contacted asap developers because we wanted to develop a video streaming platform focused on the music industry. They developed web and mobile apps.

Our idea was to connect up-and-coming musicians with businesses in the industry and help them showcase their talents. One of our main goals was to build a scalable solution that allowed us to grow and go global.

We met with several development teams, but asap developers stood out because they focused on more than the technical aspects. They gave us strategies for optimizing our product and advice about improving our UX and design. They knew a lot about startups, even recommending materials for us to read.

asap developers delivered a great tool. It has profiles for musicians, who can upload and share their videos, and industry actors like producers, managers, and recording studios. Their team recommended Elastic Beanstalk and S3, since these technologies are flexible enough to support our growth without implementing changes later. People from across the globe can sign up and upload content.

We had three developers and one project manager.

The platform they delivered is the foundation of our company. Without it, we wouldn't exist. The platform runs smoothly, with no problems other than minor bugs that they quickly resolve. Users have responded wonderfully to it.

After deciding to work with them, we met to discuss the details of the platform, which was extremely useful. They offered a comprehensive service. We worked closely and had no problem discussing requirements or improvements. We met once a week and used Trello and Slack to keep in touch.

The main highlight was their proficiency and knowledge in all areas, which became even more evident as the project progressed. They were extremely trustworthy, ethical, and transparent. They reported the hours spent on our project, but we could also request meetings to discuss the details.

The only thing that comes to mind is their hourly estimates. We resolved this, and it wasn’t a major issue, but there were some significant differences between the estimates and the actual hours worked. Adjusting their estimates, or even giving us a heads-up, would have avoided friction.

Android & iOS App Dev for Project Management Startup

"I found no big egos—instead, I found great partners working hard to understand my vision.

June 2018 - Ongoing

asap developers worked with provided wireframes to develop a React Native application for Android and iOS. The app utilizes Python and PostgreSQL and integrates with Plaid, Stripe, Google Maps, and Firebase.

Piedmont, California
Matt Derrigo
CEO, Mozzo, Inc.

asap developers features an unselfish and driven team, committed to providing high-level customer service. They succeed in remaining organized and communicating well despite time difference challenges. The staff is accommodating and receptive of feedback, making for a hassle-free engagement.

I am the founder and CEO of Mozzo. We offer a mobile project platform to help professional service providers connect with their clients and sub-consultants.

For what projects/services did your company hire asap developers?

As a startup, we decided to initially partner with an established development company instead of expanding our internal team. We hired asap developers to serve as that vendor and accelerate our time to market.

Our goal was to build a modern, scalable, high-performing mobile app for both Android and iOS.

A friend of mine recommended asap developers following his own successful project with their team. I held several design sessions with the company’s co-founder, and I quickly felt confident that they had what we needed.

asap developers began the project by working with my wireframes and prototype in Moqups. Their designer then created a beautiful interface that drove the development of a React Native mobile application. The app integrates with Stripe to accept online payments and with Plaid to verify users’ bank accounts. The app uses Firebase to deliver push notifications and Google Maps for geolocation. The backend was developed with Python, utilizes a PostgreSQL database, and is hosted in AWS.

Our core project team consisted of a project manager, a designer, three developers, and a tester. Others would occasionally step in to help with development or testing. For example, a senior architect performed a quality review at a critical design milestone.

This product now serves as the core solution of our startup. By developing this app, we have successfully demonstrated its value, which has allowed us to secure our first customers and several interested investors. The final product is attractive and intuitive.

We held three stand-up meetings each week and extra meetings as necessary. We communicated well through Jira, Slack, and Skype. My biggest concern entering the project was the time difference between our teams—I’m in California, but they’re in Uruguay—but that quickly became a non-issue. The team is highly responsive and successfully tracks all actions through Jira. We’ve had no complications whatsoever. My confidence in them has never wavered.

The team’s honesty and integrity is astounding. The staff is very receptive to feedback and quickly adjusted to changes. I found no big egos—instead, I found great partners working hard to understand my vision.

No, nothing in particular needs improvement. I would challenge asap developers, however, to work hard to maintain their culture and high level of service as they grow. From my own experience, that’s not easily done, but they seem to be successful so far.

Overall Score After working with hundreds of companies throughout my career, this group is one of the best.
    I tend to worry about the any development project's duration, but they handled my timeline with ease.
    They're a great value. I was willing to pay higher than what they charged.
    My bar is high, but I honestly wonder if their bar is even higher.
    I have already recommended them.

Ongoing Web Dev Partner for Cloud-Based Data Provider

"I couldn't have asked for a better outcome."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

asap developers plugged a resource gap, becoming a go-to source for all web development needs. They’re involved in a wide array of tasks, including CMS and landing page builds, migrations, optimization, etc.

Redwood City, California
Michael Price
Senior Marketing Manager, Alooma

Their involvement boosts the company’s capacity of delivering at a faster pace. asap developers’ experienced and highly adaptable staff works swiftly while maintaining clear and regular communication, making them a stellar long-term partner.

I’m the senior marketing manager for Alooma, a modern, cloud-based data pipeline that enables companies to bring all of their data sources into any data destination.

For what projects/services did your company hire asap developers?

We had a lot of web projects in the backlog and very limited internal web development resources, so we hired asap developers to help us.

We needed a go-to source for all our web development needs. Our website is our primary source for new customers, so we needed to complete tasks swiftly and iterate quickly.

I interviewed around five other agencies, but the people at asap developers were the most knowledgeable, friendly, and understanding of our needs—it was an easy selection to make. After selecting them, they spoke to our technical team, who also gave them the green light without hesitation.

They work on a plethora of tasks for us, from building out our CMS using Netlify to creating landing pages, one-off site changes, mobile optimizations, migrations, and more. I provide requirements and design files as necessary and asap developers are able to translate those specs into a final product very quickly. They manage projects from start to finish, communicate any issues that arise, and suggest alternatives, if necessary.

They provide us with a project manager, one to two developers, and a designer depending on the tasks.

Having them on board makes us able to quickly turnaround a variety of web tasks, which has helped substantially with website conversions, traffic, and engagement. The results have exceeded my original expectations. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome.

Project management is handled very smoothly. We use Trello for managing tasks, Slack to communicate regularly, and weekly calls to discuss current and future projects as well as any bottlenecks or blockers.

Their ability to quickly deliver projects and adapt to our needs is remarkable. We’re a startup and we like to move quickly; asap developers matches those needs perfectly. They also communicate very well and are transparent.

Nothing comes to mind. I've been completely satisfied thus far.

They are much better than I originally anticipated in this regard.
    Their service is always top-notch and their deliverables live up to very high standards.