Custom Software Development Company

Asahi Technologies has over 10 years of experience building several custom software solutions for business across the United States. We provide small, medium and enterprise-level enterprises with cutting edge solutions to help them achieve their business goals.

As part of our FREE initial strategy consulting service, we focus on identifying your pain points. We then create a detailed proposal outlining the scope of work, project timeline and total cost. Our goal is to provide you with the most suitable software solution for your business, while also ensuring that the timelines and costs are kept well within the budget that you originally communicate to us.

Over the years, through the hundreds of projects that our team has worked on, we’ve developed a highly refined software development process. We firmly adhere to the industry standard agile methodology when it comes to software development. However, we also believe in conducting an initial discovery process, espectially with new clients or new projects so that we can set expectations on project scope, timeline and budget early on.

Our team lives and breathes innovation and creativity. We have tremendous passion to find cutting edge and advanced ways to combine technologies, creating scalable custom software solutions for you. Our technology enthusiasts, design aficionados, experienced project managers, business analysts, software architects and engineers each play a critical role in your project. Our team of experts build problem solving software solutions for complex business requirements.

Our core services are:

• Custom software development
  • Custom web application development
  • Dedicated development teams for client engagement

Reach out to us for cutting edge software solutions that are created with the latest and best in class technologies.

2005
New York, NY
  • 54 W. 40th Street,
    New York, NY 10018
  • Chennai

Aries Image

Aries

The client was seeking to develop a one of its kind end-to-end fire inspection software with mobile enabled application to streamline and automate the fire inspection process.

Before approaching Asahi Technologies, the client evaluated a few vendors. However none of them could offer a holistic solution meeting all the requirements

effectively. The client partnered with Asahi Technologies, as we provided a clear roadmap and implemented a comprehensive solution in line with the client’s specifications and requirements
Fundation Image

Fundation

The client, Fundation, partnered with Asahi to develop a one of its kind online loan application system to streamline and automate its end-to-end small business lending process. We designed, developed and implemented a customized niche web solution that helped automate the entire loan process lifecycle.  To know more

World Trade Centers Association  Image

World Trade Centers Association

The client, World Trade Centers Association (WTCA), was looking to build a custom web application to increase awareness about its mission and provide its members an ecosystem for effective collaboration.

Software Dev Support for Pharmaceutical Solutions Company

“I’m impressed with their ability to staff us with quality resources in such a short timeframe.”

2017 - Ongoing

Asahi Technologies has provided 10–15 technical resources to augment an internal software development team. They’ve worked on a range of e-commerce projects based in Java.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Quality Engineering Manager, Pharmaceutical Company

Despite the tight timing, Asahi Technologies managed to recruit qualified resources quickly. The team is easy to work with, adapting well to given project management styles and meeting deadlines.

I’m the quality engineering manager for a pharmaceutical solutions company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Asahi Technologies?

We needed resources to help us scale our software development team.

Asahi Technologies provides technical resources who serve as an extension of our team. They work with us remotely, taking on mostly Java-based e-commerce projects.

We work with the whole team, which consists of 10–15 developers, but they’ve also assigned a lead.

How did you come to work with Asahi Technologies?

They reached out to us through LinkedIn, and we liked what they had to offer. I felt that their CEO made a great commitment to us, and it was really easy to work with them.

Their work started in 2017 and is ongoing.

What evidence can you share that demonstrates the impact of the engagement

With their support, we’ve been able to scale up our team quickly and efficiently. It can be challenging to recruit 10–15 local developers in such a short timeframe, so we appreciate their service. In terms of deliverables, their work has been pretty reliable so far.

How did Asahi Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We handle the project management, using an agile methodology, and they provide the development resources. The team meets our deadlines, and they're effective communicators. Because they work remotely, we coordinate through email, phone, and video conferencing.

As I’ve mentioned, I’m impressed with their ability to staff us with quality resources in such a short timeframe.

There’s always room for improvement, but I can’t think of anything that would be applicable.

Be upfront with your expectations.

They're doing great in terms of scheduling and hitting deadlines.
    There’s always room for improvement.
    They strive to do a great job, but there’s always room for improvement.
    They've been great to work with.

Web Design for Video Games e-Store

"Any time I had a question, they [Asahi Technologies] wouldn’t move on until they made sure they had talked to me. I was very pleased with that."

2014 - Ongoing

The client hired Asahi Technologies to assist in the creation of their background software and website which involved work on both the front and back ends and overall functionality.

Owner, Video Games e-Store

Asahi Technologies produced high quality work that fulfilled all of the client’s requests. The agency was meticulous in breaking down the entire project and providing updates every step of the way. Asahi Technologies is recommended to others.

Our company is in the business of digitally distributing video games.

I am the founder of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Asahi Technologies?

Asahi Technologies was working with us to create our background software and to help build our website and all its functionalities.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

Asahi Technologies was responsible for the entire web design, both the back and front ends, and the overall functionality of the website.

How did you come to work with Asahi Technologies?

I had gone online and looked up several web design companies and gave a number of them a call. My partner and I narrowed the possibilities to around five. The thing we liked about Asahi Technologies was that they seemed genuinely interested in helping make sure we could control our costs and that our website would be of high quality. So when we were explaining our ideas for what we wanted, they immediately began making suggestions for what we might want to do and options we might want to explore. They were much more involved than the other companies we were talking to; right up front they were being very helpful, and they seemed to really care about the end product. That was what sold us on them.

I also liked how they could provide a lot of continuing support if and when we needed that, like helping us market on Google and get higher in their rankings. Because of their front end and back end support we chose to go with them.

We’ve spent around $28,000 working with Asahi Technologies.

I believe we started working with them in the spring of 2014, and we’re just finishing up. They have delivered the website to us, and I am right now in the process of going over their work to make sure everything is finished.

How did Asahi Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

The project took longer than I had expected, but I would rather it be done right than done quickly, so I was okay with that. Every step of the way, they updated me on what was going on. They broke everything down step by step and made sure that I was updated. Any time I had a question, they wouldn’t move on until they made sure they had talked to me. I was very pleased with that.

I am very happy with how the website turned out and the work Asahi Technologies produced. Everything I discussed with them happened—from our first meeting through all the changes. I believe they have done a good job with the project. I can definitely work with the site, and right now it doesn’t seem to need any significant changes.

What distinguishes Asahi Technologies from other providers?

I think its how they keep in contact with their clients; how they made sure they always received feedback before they moved ahead. They didn’t make changes on their own and then charge us for that work. Instead, they were very careful about that. Even though the work took longer than they had expected, they did not charge us for that additional time. They just wanted to be sure they got everything right.

Is there anything Asahi Technologies could have improved or done differently?

The only thing is it took longer than I expected, but I believe it was because a few things came up that originally were not accounted for. As those issues came up, they made sure to talk to me to see which direction I wanted to go.

Overall Score They always made sure to keep me in the loop about what’s going on. They followed through on the product and delivered what they had promised.
    I understood why the project had to take longer, and I had no problem with that. As far as I was personally concerned, the project did not need to be completed by a certain date.
    What I have is different from anything out there, and so I am unsure of how much it should cost. I can’t compare it to anything else.
    I would recommend them highly.

Web App Development for International Association

"They took my recommendations into consideration, and they implemented that change. … [T]here is nothing that comes to my mind that needs improving."

2015 - Ongoing

With the goal of improving their online presence, the client hired Asahi Technologies to maintain their website, resolve bugs and issues, and implement future enhancements.

CTO, International Association

Asahi Technologies performs well for the client and meets all given deadlines. The agency’s relatively small size enables them to conduct constant communication and provide a personal touch, which is highly appreciated.

We are an international association, and we're located in downtown New York City.

What is your position in your organization?

I am the information technology specialist, which is the equivalent of chief information officer.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Asahi Technologies?

We needed help with our website – what we call our digital platform – which actually is both the public face of the association and the membership-driven platform for our members.

Asahi came on board roughly about eight months ago to take over support for us from our previous digital vendor. Their job is to maintain the site, to make sure it's online and functioning and to resolve any bugs or issues that might come up. They will also be responsible for implementing future enhancements to the platform.

How did you come to work with Asahi Technologies?

I had actually known about Asahi in my previous position, so when I was developing our RFP [request for proposal], I included them in the list of our potential digital vendors. They actually came in on the lower end of the scale financially, so we gave them the support contract.

The range is between $50,000 and $100,000.

We've been working together for eight months [2015], and we're still currently working together.

How did Asahi Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Asahi has a project manager in New Jersey – most of the team is offshore, so I personally deal with the person in New Jersey: the onshore project manager. He has been superb, very professional and very diligent in his communications to me. He has met my deadlines and provided the information that I requested. Overall, I think his participation in the project, and the fact that he makes sure that the offshore team is running at full speed and meeting their goals and deliverables, is what makes Asahi a successful organization.

What distinguishes Asahi Technologies from other providers?

Throughout my career, I've dealt with a lot of digital vendors. Asahi Technologies is a relatively small vendor. As such, we get a lot of personal attention from them. The CEO [Vinod Kumar] and I are in constant communication. If there's an issue, I'm able to pick up the phone and call him directly, and he responds immediately. I think that personal touch is what makes them stand out in comparison to other larger, more bureaucratic digital vendors I've dealt with in the past.

Is there anything Asahi Technologies could have improved or done differently?

They have already corrected their major problem by bringing a project manager onshore at my suggestion. That was quite helpful. His experience and his professionalism show, and that actually is a real value to me. He is actually doing a lot of the work that I was previously spending my time doing with Asahi. They took my recommendations into consideration, and they implemented that change. As of right now, there is nothing that comes to my mind that needs improving.

Custom Development for Real Estate Firm

"They [Asahi Technologies] feel like my success is their success, which is very good because if everyone is oriented in the same direction, objectives are met more easily, and there are fewer bridges to cross."

July 2015 - Ongoing

Recognizing a surplus of redundant and generic apps, the client hired Asahi Technologies to assist in clearing clutter by developing a streamlined application.

Systems Specialist, Real Estate Firm

Asahi Technologies exceeded the client’s expectations by building a strong foundation for the project and inspiring confidence for the future. The agency is praised for their dedication and excellent problem solving ability.

We are a general contractor. We operate in the civil industry market, so we build subway stations, tunnels, and bridges. At this point, we have operations in several states across the United States.

What are your position and responsibilities?

I am a business assistant architect. I deal with process and engineering, designing information systems for the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Asahi Technologies?

We had been dealing with a lot of problems. We have too many applications. In a current snapshot of our information systems landscape, we have 20 or 30 applications. That means the users have to deal with multiple applications, and not all the processes are streamlined. All the applications are very generic. They don't really customize at an acceptable level.

How did you come to work with Asahi Technologies?

We had prior experience working with them. We engaged them on a small project maybe three years ago. I was looking for partners to help me in this current engagement, and what popped up was our prior work experience with them. We were looking for a very strong technical architect who could partner with me in developing a streamlined application. I interviewed the technical architect with whom I'm working right now, and he had a lot of experience building enterprise scale applications. Another important aspect was their rates, which are very competitive.

We're looking at a team of at most five people, and we have projects in the pipeline for the next six to eight months. We're probably looking at $5,000 to $6,000 working with Asahi Technologies.

It's a very new engagement. We've been working with Asahi Technologies for just one month now, and the project is ongoing.

Could you share any statistics, metrics, or other feedback from this engagement?

It's been a highly productive month. We were able to achieve our first milestone. The project plan includes building a strong foundation before going on to the different modules. We picked a sample project, a very important process. We wanted to make sure that we were satisfied with the process so that we could focus on the technology. Asahi Technologies was able to meet and even exceed our expectations. We are at a point where we are very confident of what we can potentially achieve in time.

What distinguishes Asahi Technologies from other providers?

The Asahi Technologies team is definitely dedicated. I would say they have a stake in the project. For me, the stakes are very high. They feel like my success is their success, which is very good because if everyone is oriented in the same direction, objectives are met more easily, and there are fewer bridges to cross.

They are very good at problem solving, and they are very good at researching various technology options. They have come up with a lot of proposals on different options, on alternate ways to achieve the same objective. They're bringing in the latest technology solutions that are available.

Is there anything Asahi Technologies could have improved or done differently?

It's too early to comment on that, but I'm very sure we are on the right track.

They're very cost effective.
    I'm very likely to do that, as long as we don't lose the architect I am now working with.

Digital Tool Dev for Nonprofit Association

"They knew our needs even before we knew what we needed."

Asahi Technologies developed web-based tools with a focus on the UX.

Arun Manansingh
COO, World Trade Centers Association

The vendor adhered to the timeline and budget. Digital collaboration worked well throughout the partnership. The team brought a high level of expertise.

Chief Operating Officer for The World Trade Centers Association. The World Trade Centers Association stimulates trade and investment opportunities for commercial property developers, economic development agencies, and international businesses looking to connect globally and prosper locally.

Our association serves as an 'international ecosystem' of global connections, iconic properties, and integrated trade services under the umbrella of a prestigious brand.

The exclusive 'World Trade Center' and 'WTC' branded properties and trade service organizations are located in more than 90 countries and supported by 15,000 WTC professionals that deliver integrated, reciprocal resources to solve your business needs.

For what projects/services did your company hire Asahi Technologies?

To develop digital tools for membership

to enhance user expereince

RFP process

To develop tools for WTCA's global membership

Project Manager located in the USA and dev team in India.

Project was completed on time and on budget.

Coordination was done over the phone and via teleconference. It was very effective due to having a strong and experienced team.

They knew our needs even before we knew what we needed.

none