Your partner in technology

GOLD VERIFIED

Asahi Tech has over 10 years of experience building custom software solutions for the web and mobile devices for businesses across the United States. We provide small, medium and enterprise-level enterprises with cutting edge solutions to help them achieve their business goals.

As part of our FREE initial strategy consulting service, we focus on identifying your pain points. We then create a detailed proposal outlining the scope of work, project timeline and total cost. Our goal is to provide you with the most suitable software solution, while also ensuring that the timelines and costs are kept well within the budget that you originally communicate to us.

Over the years, through the hundreds of projects that our team has worked on, we’ve developed a highly refined software development process. We firmly adhere to the industry standard agile methodology. However, we also believe in conducting an initial discovery process, espectially with new clients or new projects so that we can set expectations on project scope, timeline and budget early on.

• Our commitment - We under promise and over deliver
  • Our people - Highly skilled, top-notch engineers
  • Our methods - Best of breed hybrid software development methodology
  • Our solutions - User-centric and highly scalable
  • Our service - Meticulous planning, agile delivery

Our technology enthusiasts, design aficionados, experienced project managers, business analysts, software architects and engineers each play a critical role in your project. Our core services are:

• Custom software development
  • Web App Development
  • Mobile App Development
  • Business process automation
  • Dedicated development teams for client engagement

Reach out to us for cutting edge software solutions that are created with the latest and best in class technologies.

New York, NY
  • 54 W. 40th Street,
    New York, NY 10018

Unilever, IBA, Covenant Review, Firelab, Fundation, World Trade Centers Association, OHL North America, Gigabyte, Vetsource, MeetMarket

Custom app for commercial fire inspections Image

Custom app for commercial fire inspections

The client, a fire safety inspector knew that there had to be a more effective method to manage, organize, and execute commercial and residential fire safety inspections. Hence, he set out to find a technology partner that could help him automate the process and build a mobile product to digitize the fire safety inspection process from start to finish thereby getting it ready for the 21st Century.

Here are the key

highlights of the product our team built.

· Transformational digitization of fire safety inspection that always had a paper based approach traditionally

· Auto-save and data caching to ensure error free experience

· Report archiving and quick retrieval of historic data for easy reference

Web portal for sophisticated institutional investors on Wall street Image

Web portal for sophisticated institutional investors on Wall street

Covenant Review was launched in 2006 as the first research firm that focused solely on bond and loan covenants that provides valuable information to sophisticated investment firms on their rights as bondholders. They offer independent research on corporate bond terms for hedge funds, mutual funds, and other investors. Covenant Review approached the team at Asahi Tech to examine whether a custom web portal could be built with

all the features that met the founder’s vision.

Here are the key highlights of the solution we developed for them.

• Web application to publish legal research on corporate bonds

• Professional looking high end PDF research report generation for wall street clients

• Comprehensive workflow management system for different kinds of users

• Audit trailing to track all user actions on the site

Loan application & servicing portal for lending startup Image

Loan application & servicing portal for lending startup

Fundation, a lending startup is a credit solutions provider that wanted to change the landscape of loan disbursal to small and medium sized businesses nationwide through a streamlined, data-driven, digital process. They were in search of a custom software development firm that could help them develop a technology solution to revolutionize the online lending space and enhance the borrowing process for small business

owners.

Here are the key highlights of the solution we developed for them.

• Detailed discovery phase to understand and document project scope, and explore third party APIs for integration

• Software solution to automate and simplify the loan application and approval process, and speed up fund delivery to small and mid-size business owners

• Integration with loan servicing platforms to automate loan EMI payments via ACH bank transfer

Market discovery dashboard for Unilever Image

Market discovery dashboard for Unilever

Unilever, a global manufacturer of fast moving consumer goods such as energy drinks, processed foods, beverages, ice creams, beauty products, cleaning agents has a strong dominance in over 190 countries around the world. Considering that they rely on a global supply chain, raw material sourcing is a huge challenge and pricing for raw materials extremely volatile. They had dedicated personnel to aggregate data from various

sources and present to the decision makers who needed to understand in real time any major change in trend on any of the above factors to the extent it would directly impact the procurement cost of these materials. Unilever decided it was time to build an application that would automate the data aggregation process.

They reached out to several companies for the project but finalized the agreement with Asahi Tech as we were able to demonstrate our superior expertise in automation tools, showed the most understanding of the project scope and proposed a definitive timeframe for the development.

Here are the key highlights of the solution we developed for them.

• RPA (Robotic Process Automation) solution that scours web pages and files from 70 different sites

• SPA (Single Page Application) with dashboard to monitor trends on factors that impact pricing of construction materials

• Automatic trigger notifications on threshold breaches that enable managers to take pro-active decisions

Strategy consulting & custom software development for a global non-profit Image

Strategy consulting & custom software development for a global non-profit

The World Trade Centers Association (WTCA) is a Not-For-Profit organization dedicated to the effective operation of World Trade Centers (WTC) around the world. The association has 334 WTC licensees in 92 countries, spanning across North America, Central, and South America, Europe, Africa & the Middle East, and Asia & the Pacific. The Client was unhappy with the technology infrastructure at the time as it was built by

different teams based in different locations. The lack of proper accountability when technology failures happened and inability to standardize technology lead WTCA to start the search for a technology partner who could provide strategy and consulting services as well as solution implementation.

Here are the key highlights of the solution we developed for them.

• Digital strategy and consulting services to discuss solutions to achieve the over arching objective of increasing member engagement.

• Service Request Management application to increase engagement and collaboration among members

• Infrastructure audit to optimize recurring annual hosting costs

• Comprehensive code refactoring to remove security vulnerabilities of digital portal

Mobile app based coupon book for residents of Abilene, Texas Image

Mobile app based coupon book for residents of Abilene, Texas

Abilene is a small town in the state of Texas. It wasn’t uncommon for residents of Abilene to reach out to businesses in neighboring towns for services that were easily available within the town. Our client, a resident of Abilene, Texas wanted to create a custom mobile application where people of Abilene could purchase products at a discount while also supporting local businesses in the community.

Here are the key

highlights of the solution we developed for them.

• Hybrid mobile app offering a rich catalog of products and services offered by local businesses in the community

• Admin portal for businesses to promote deals and acquire a loyal client base

• Feedback module for customers to like a business, boost a business and provide reviews

App Development for Mobile Business Directory

"The best part about working with them was their responsiveness to our ever-changing requests."

Oct. 2019 - May 2020

Asahi Technologies developed a mobile app for a mobile business directory. After a discovery phase, the team was responsible for objectives, creative design, wire-framing, mockups, beta testing, and production.

Texas
CEO, Mobile Business Directory

Within 6 months, the app had recieved over 2,200 downloads and maintained a 4.5-star rating in the App Store. Asahi Technologies produces quality results in a timely and collaborative manner. The team is creative, hard-working, and driven.

I'm the CEO of a mobile business directory located in Texas. Our platform services the west Texas region of the state.

For what projects/services did your company hire Asahi Technologies?

The crux of the services we provide to the community are centered around a mobile application that the public can utilize. We do not have an in-house development team, so we needed to find a technology partner that would be vital in our company's mission.

We needed to provide a modern solution and resource to a market that was devoid of this current technology. Our goal was to build something scalable and user friendly, while being diverse and detailed.

Our team conducted extensive interviews with 4 app developers over the period of 6 weeks. We vetted each one and examined how they would align with our project's objectives. We selected this vendor based on their expertise, compatibility, and responsiveness to constantly changing protocols.

The timeline of our project from beginning to end spanned 8 months. This vendor provided interactive discovery meetings from the very beginning of our project. There were about 10 developers assigned to our project, and we interacted through video calls several times each week.

This process spanned plotting objectives, creative design, wire-framing, mock-ups, beta testing, staging, and production environments. Our objectives during the course of this project changed several times, and this vendor was terrific at adjusting and aligning towards our new goals each time.

Our team was composed of a project manager, solution architect, lead QA engineer, senior software engineer, QA engineer, software engineer, UI/UX designer, UI developer, and 2 backend engineers. The team was great and our project manager was terrific to work with throughout the process. This made a huge difference for us.

Within the first 6 months of launch, we had over 2,200 downloads on our app. We have maintained a 4.5 rating or higher on both the App Store and Play store. Our internal tracking system this developer built into our portal has been a huge asset for us in examining our current strengths and weaknesses. We have even made several small updates to our mobile platform post-launch that have been met with high praise from users.

Our project manager was a blessing. He was available at all times of the day and was very responsive to all our feedback. Even though he oversaw other projects, we always felt that he made ours the top priority. He was a great intermediary between our team and the rest of his development team, and did a great job getting everyone aligned at all times.

This vendor separated themselves from the others we were interviewing in the beginning by virtually bringing us into the boardroom with their entire tech team from our earliest conversations. The other developers we considered consisted of one individual representing their company on a phone call.

This developer provided visual feedback from the beginning and helped us to connect with them early. The best part about working with them was their responsiveness to our ever-changing requests.

A language barrier can always cause some mis-alignment, but this is where our project manager was so vital. Anytime we got off track, our PM was able to decipher and re-align our unified direction.

Custom Software Dev & Template Design for Nutrition Company

“Their commitment to my success sets them apart.”

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

Asahi Technologies helped a nutrition and health company automate the creation of customized meal plans by developing software. They also designed a template so that the company can provide PDFs to clients.

Kamel Moulai-Souiga
Founder & Owner, Nutrition Services Company

Asahi Technologies delivers quality work. The product has garnered high praise from clients, while stakeholders appreciate how smooth, modern, and user-friendly the software is. Flexible, responsive, and solution-oriented, the team helps clients without development experience understand the process.

I’m the founder and owner of a company focused on nutrition and health. This includes creating customized meal plans based on client’s information. I got my certification to be a nutrition coach and founded this company a couple of months ago.

What challenge were you trying to address with Asahi Technologies?

I’ve been working in the financial industry for 10 years. As I transition from the corporate financial environment to my own business, I need help building tools that will allow me to achieve my goals with my clients.

Last summer, I started building customized meal plans by hand using Excel and VBA. A lot of people started asking for meal plans, and using Excel was an overly manual process. I hired Asahi to build custom software for creating client plans.

Asahi Technologies developed my software. First, I provided the step-by-step process that I used on Excel. I created a document explaining my thought process. We set up a meeting to discuss the process.

They were able to quickly break down my approach and figure out how to build the software. The UX/UI designer created a template; the final deliverable for my client is a PDF, so I needed some graphic design for that. With the software, I can input client information and create customized nutrition plans.

I’ve worked with a project manager, two developers, a UX/UI designer, and a test engineer. The team works well together, so it’s easy to work with them.

How did you come to work with Asahi Technologies?

A friend of mine that had worked with them introduced me. I trusted my friend and decided to give them a shot. After a couple of meetings, I knew they were the right team, so I moved ahead with them.

My company has spent $25,000–$40,000.

We began working together in April 2020, and this first phase of the project has been completed. However, our relationship is ongoing.

At the kickoff meeting, we discussed doing phase two. During phase one, they made me the only administrator of the tool. However, during phase two, I want to implement that into a website so that the client can log in and implement the parameters themselves.

The product has been really well received by my first clients. The automation of the software is very smooth. I also like that it’s online, because I don’t have to install anything; I can just log in. It’s very modern and easy to work with.

Whenever I had any issues, they fixed them quickly. I look forward to the next phase of the project with them.

How did Asahi Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

The kickoff meeting was smooth and straightforward, so I was confident right away that they were the right people to work with.

The project manager is very easy to work with. I’ve been impressed by the ease of communication and availability, due to them working offshore and in a different time zone. They are responsive and flexible. We communicate via Zoom and email.

Their commitment to my success sets them apart. I’m not easy to work with as a client; I’m picky, and I change my mind a lot. They have been flexible in adjusting to my schedule and requirements. Their commitment has been great since day one. They give me the confidence to be at ease with my project and business.

I also love that they are able to brainstorm with me and provide solutions when I get stuck. They have high problem-solving capabilities. I can also be picky and change my mind a lot. They are familiar with industry standards.

No, I don’t think I could ask for anything better. The work they’ve done has been great. I was skeptical about the time zone difference, but that wasn’t an issue. Meetings always went well via Zoom, and the feedback was quick. I hope they will continue to grow; they deserve it.

Be clear and straightforward about your expectations. They do quality work. You don’t need to have any doubts; they’re committed and will brainstorm with you. They did all of the brainstorming behind switching from the Excel environment. For someone such as myself with no development or coding experience, they were able to speak a language that was easy for me to understand.

UI/UX Design for Apparel Lending Company

"Their level of openness, collaboration, patience, and speed is commendable."

Jan. - Feb. 2020

Asahi Technologies provided UI/UX designs for an apparel peer to peer lending and rental platform. The team designed the screens of the mobile app's prototype.

Mumbai, India
Sanchi Singh
CEO, Apparent Club

The design has recieved positive feedback from customers and is a promising sign for investors. Asahi Technologies communicates daily with the client, updating the team on the progression of the project. The team is hard-working, transparent, and easy to work with.

Apparent is a peer to peer lending and rental platform for apparel. I am the Founder/CEO of this startup.

For what projects/services did your company hire Asahi Technologies?

We are in the process of developing an app and we decided to hire Asahi for the UX/UI design of the prototype.

We wanted to develop the design of the prototype to pitch to early stage funders and investors. We have received considerable traction and want to scale up by developing the app.

We came across Asahi on Upwork. We received many proposals from companies but chose Asahi because they had a cohesive approach, were willing to explain the process in detail and were extremely responsive and fair in their estimates from the get go.

Once we formalised our collaboration, we had 3 very cohesive discovery meetings. Asahi were very clear in communicating their expectations from Day 1 and stuck to the project timelines.

Our main point of contact was a project manager who understood our needs and answered all our queries perfectly. We also came into contact with 2 other designers who were working with us and were there every step of the way.

The feedback we received from our customers on the design was extremely positive. It has been very promising for funders too to see such a clear MVP in the making.

The project manager connected with us over a call every alternative day of the week. We were updated on the progress we were making and he was extremely professional and communicative all the way. Since our team is quite lean at the moment, the project manager provided necessary information about the technology development process on a whole.

Their level of openness, collaboration, patience, and speed is commendable. They understood our requirements perfectly, established an effective and smooth feedback cycle, addressed all our concerns and delivered excellent results.

We are very pleased with our collaboration and our product.

Software Dev Support for Pharmaceutical Solutions Company

“I’m impressed with their ability to staff us with quality resources in such a short timeframe.”

2017 - Ongoing

Asahi Technologies has provided 10–15 technical resources to augment an internal software development team. They’ve worked on a range of e-commerce projects based in Java.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Quality Engineering Manager, Pharmaceutical Company

Despite the tight timing, Asahi Technologies managed to recruit qualified resources quickly. The team is easy to work with, adapting well to given project management styles and meeting deadlines.

I’m the quality engineering manager for a pharmaceutical solutions company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Asahi Technologies?

We needed resources to help us scale our software development team.

Asahi Technologies provides technical resources who serve as an extension of our team. They work with us remotely, taking on mostly Java-based e-commerce projects.

We work with the whole team, which consists of 10–15 developers, but they’ve also assigned a lead.

How did you come to work with Asahi Technologies?

They reached out to us through LinkedIn, and we liked what they had to offer. I felt that their CEO made a great commitment to us, and it was really easy to work with them.

Their work started in 2017 and is ongoing.

What evidence can you share that demonstrates the impact of the engagement

With their support, we’ve been able to scale up our team quickly and efficiently. It can be challenging to recruit 10–15 local developers in such a short timeframe, so we appreciate their service. In terms of deliverables, their work has been pretty reliable so far.

How did Asahi Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We handle the project management, using an agile methodology, and they provide the development resources. The team meets our deadlines, and they're effective communicators. Because they work remotely, we coordinate through email, phone, and video conferencing.

As I’ve mentioned, I’m impressed with their ability to staff us with quality resources in such a short timeframe.

There’s always room for improvement, but I can’t think of anything that would be applicable.

Be upfront with your expectations.

They're doing great in terms of scheduling and hitting deadlines.
    There’s always room for improvement.
    They strive to do a great job, but there’s always room for improvement.
    They've been great to work with.

Web Design for Video Games e-Store

"Any time I had a question, they [Asahi Technologies] wouldn’t move on until they made sure they had talked to me. I was very pleased with that."

2014 - Ongoing

The client hired Asahi Technologies to assist in the creation of their background software and website which involved work on both the front and back ends and overall functionality.

Owner, Video Games e-Store

Asahi Technologies produced high quality work that fulfilled all of the client’s requests. The agency was meticulous in breaking down the entire project and providing updates every step of the way. Asahi Technologies is recommended to others.

Our company is in the business of digitally distributing video games.

I am the founder of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Asahi Technologies?

Asahi Technologies was working with us to create our background software and to help build our website and all its functionalities.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

Asahi Technologies was responsible for the entire web design, both the back and front ends, and the overall functionality of the website.

How did you come to work with Asahi Technologies?

I had gone online and looked up several web design companies and gave a number of them a call. My partner and I narrowed the possibilities to around five. The thing we liked about Asahi Technologies was that they seemed genuinely interested in helping make sure we could control our costs and that our website would be of high quality. So when we were explaining our ideas for what we wanted, they immediately began making suggestions for what we might want to do and options we might want to explore. They were much more involved than the other companies we were talking to; right up front they were being very helpful, and they seemed to really care about the end product. That was what sold us on them.

I also liked how they could provide a lot of continuing support if and when we needed that, like helping us market on Google and get higher in their rankings. Because of their front end and back end support we chose to go with them.

We’ve spent around $28,000 working with Asahi Technologies.

I believe we started working with them in the spring of 2014, and we’re just finishing up. They have delivered the website to us, and I am right now in the process of going over their work to make sure everything is finished.

How did Asahi Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

The project took longer than I had expected, but I would rather it be done right than done quickly, so I was okay with that. Every step of the way, they updated me on what was going on. They broke everything down step by step and made sure that I was updated. Any time I had a question, they wouldn’t move on until they made sure they had talked to me. I was very pleased with that.

I am very happy with how the website turned out and the work Asahi Technologies produced. Everything I discussed with them happened—from our first meeting through all the changes. I believe they have done a good job with the project. I can definitely work with the site, and right now it doesn’t seem to need any significant changes.

What distinguishes Asahi Technologies from other providers?

I think its how they keep in contact with their clients; how they made sure they always received feedback before they moved ahead. They didn’t make changes on their own and then charge us for that work. Instead, they were very careful about that. Even though the work took longer than they had expected, they did not charge us for that additional time. They just wanted to be sure they got everything right.

Is there anything Asahi Technologies could have improved or done differently?

The only thing is it took longer than I expected, but I believe it was because a few things came up that originally were not accounted for. As those issues came up, they made sure to talk to me to see which direction I wanted to go.

Overall Score They always made sure to keep me in the loop about what’s going on. They followed through on the product and delivered what they had promised.
    I understood why the project had to take longer, and I had no problem with that. As far as I was personally concerned, the project did not need to be completed by a certain date.
    What I have is different from anything out there, and so I am unsure of how much it should cost. I can’t compare it to anything else.
    I would recommend them highly.

Web App Development for International Association

"They took my recommendations into consideration, and they implemented that change. … [T]here is nothing that comes to my mind that needs improving."

2015 - Ongoing

With the goal of improving their online presence, the client hired Asahi Technologies to maintain their website, resolve bugs and issues, and implement future enhancements.

CTO, International Association

Asahi Technologies performs well for the client and meets all given deadlines. The agency’s relatively small size enables them to conduct constant communication and provide a personal touch, which is highly appreciated.

We are an international association, and we're located in downtown New York City.

What is your position in your organization?

I am the information technology specialist, which is the equivalent of chief information officer.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Asahi Technologies?

We needed help with our website – what we call our digital platform – which actually is both the public face of the association and the membership-driven platform for our members.

Asahi came on board roughly about eight months ago to take over support for us from our previous digital vendor. Their job is to maintain the site, to make sure it's online and functioning and to resolve any bugs or issues that might come up. They will also be responsible for implementing future enhancements to the platform.

How did you come to work with Asahi Technologies?

I had actually known about Asahi in my previous position, so when I was developing our RFP [request for proposal], I included them in the list of our potential digital vendors. They actually came in on the lower end of the scale financially, so we gave them the support contract.

The range is between $50,000 and $100,000.

We've been working together for eight months [2015], and we're still currently working together.

How did Asahi Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Asahi has a project manager in New Jersey – most of the team is offshore, so I personally deal with the person in New Jersey: the onshore project manager. He has been superb, very professional and very diligent in his communications to me. He has met my deadlines and provided the information that I requested. Overall, I think his participation in the project, and the fact that he makes sure that the offshore team is running at full speed and meeting their goals and deliverables, is what makes Asahi a successful organization.

What distinguishes Asahi Technologies from other providers?

Throughout my career, I've dealt with a lot of digital vendors. Asahi Technologies is a relatively small vendor. As such, we get a lot of personal attention from them. The CEO [Vinod Kumar] and I are in constant communication. If there's an issue, I'm able to pick up the phone and call him directly, and he responds immediately. I think that personal touch is what makes them stand out in comparison to other larger, more bureaucratic digital vendors I've dealt with in the past.

Is there anything Asahi Technologies could have improved or done differently?

They have already corrected their major problem by bringing a project manager onshore at my suggestion. That was quite helpful. His experience and his professionalism show, and that actually is a real value to me. He is actually doing a lot of the work that I was previously spending my time doing with Asahi. They took my recommendations into consideration, and they implemented that change. As of right now, there is nothing that comes to my mind that needs improving.

Custom Development for Real Estate Firm

"They [Asahi Technologies] feel like my success is their success, which is very good because if everyone is oriented in the same direction, objectives are met more easily, and there are fewer bridges to cross."

July 2015 - Ongoing

Recognizing a surplus of redundant and generic apps, the client hired Asahi Technologies to assist in clearing clutter by developing a streamlined application.

Systems Specialist, Real Estate Firm

Asahi Technologies exceeded the client’s expectations by building a strong foundation for the project and inspiring confidence for the future. The agency is praised for their dedication and excellent problem solving ability.

We are a general contractor. We operate in the civil industry market, so we build subway stations, tunnels, and bridges. At this point, we have operations in several states across the United States.

What are your position and responsibilities?

I am a business assistant architect. I deal with process and engineering, designing information systems for the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Asahi Technologies?

We had been dealing with a lot of problems. We have too many applications. In a current snapshot of our information systems landscape, we have 20 or 30 applications. That means the users have to deal with multiple applications, and not all the processes are streamlined. All the applications are very generic. They don't really customize at an acceptable level.

How did you come to work with Asahi Technologies?

We had prior experience working with them. We engaged them on a small project maybe three years ago. I was looking for partners to help me in this current engagement, and what popped up was our prior work experience with them. We were looking for a very strong technical architect who could partner with me in developing a streamlined application. I interviewed the technical architect with whom I'm working right now, and he had a lot of experience building enterprise scale applications. Another important aspect was their rates, which are very competitive.

We're looking at a team of at most five people, and we have projects in the pipeline for the next six to eight months. We're probably looking at $5,000 to $6,000 working with Asahi Technologies.

It's a very new engagement. We've been working with Asahi Technologies for just one month now, and the project is ongoing.

Could you share any statistics, metrics, or other feedback from this engagement?

It's been a highly productive month. We were able to achieve our first milestone. The project plan includes building a strong foundation before going on to the different modules. We picked a sample project, a very important process. We wanted to make sure that we were satisfied with the process so that we could focus on the technology. Asahi Technologies was able to meet and even exceed our expectations. We are at a point where we are very confident of what we can potentially achieve in time.

What distinguishes Asahi Technologies from other providers?

The Asahi Technologies team is definitely dedicated. I would say they have a stake in the project. For me, the stakes are very high. They feel like my success is their success, which is very good because if everyone is oriented in the same direction, objectives are met more easily, and there are fewer bridges to cross.

They are very good at problem solving, and they are very good at researching various technology options. They have come up with a lot of proposals on different options, on alternate ways to achieve the same objective. They're bringing in the latest technology solutions that are available.

Is there anything Asahi Technologies could have improved or done differently?

It's too early to comment on that, but I'm very sure we are on the right track.

They're very cost effective.
    I'm very likely to do that, as long as we don't lose the architect I am now working with.

Application Dev for Large Personal Care Company

"They really are an asset when it comes to providing effective software solutions for complex problems. "

Nov. - Dec. 2019

Asahi Technologies developed an application that could automatically compile data related to global vendor management. Their team built a data storage system to compile and collate information.

Singapore
Procurement Intern, Unilever

Through their efforts, Asahi Technologies streamlined the process and saved considerable amounts of time. Their project management was very smooth and punctual. Overall, they were a reliable technology partner.

fmcg industry procurement

For what projects/services did your company hire Asahi Technologies?

To develop an application that allows us to broadcast essential information to end users

To achieve the end product in a reasonable span of time with a reasonable budget

After analyzing a lot of vendors through many factors such as cost, ratings and many more, we decided to select this vendor.

Asahi Technologies developed an application with a built in automation tool to extract and compile critical data points affected constantly by factors that fluctuate in real-time such as interest rate, exchange rate, demand and supply, and raw material pricing from global vendors. This data is stored and then retrieved for a number of requirements such as supplier shortlisting, resource allocation, and selection of effective performance models. The tool handles a large volume of data across several vendors based in different parts of the world.

In our online calls, there was a team consisting of developers and project managers with a mix of required talent and skillset that helped us to ensure the completion of this project.

Using this application that was developed, it streamlined our entire negotiation and market discovery by saving us a considerable number of man hours through automation. It also helped us improve our turnaround time to market events and deliver on both resilience and savings

Very smooth and punctual with clarity

They (Asahi Technologies) really are an asset when it comes to providing effective software solutions for complex problems. Their team is very detail oriented, professional and responsive. Thanks to their skills in requirement gathering and problem-solving, the roll out phase was extremely smooth and had no unforeseen complications. They are reliable technology partners and have ensured that they deliver every milestone well before the deadlines.

nil

Web Developement for Marketing & Advertising Agency

"Their project management and knowledge of their developers impressed us."

September 2019

Asahi Technologies developed a website for a marketing and advertising agency.

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Hamed Fahimi
Managing Director, Home of the Brave

The new website met the expectations of the internal team. Asahi Technologies effectively manages projects to ensure a smooth workflow and successful collaboration.

We are a marketing and advertising agencie.

Development of a website

To finish the development in a very short time period within the budget.

They approached me

Development of a website

the team I worked with consists of a project manager and a full-stack developer.

They were a great sparring partner with good knowledge of the system.

It's was awesome! the project manager had a total overview of the project and kept us up to date with the progress. Really happy about that.

Their project management and knowledge of their developers impressed us.

Nope

Digital Tool Dev for Nonprofit Association

"They knew our needs even before we knew what we needed."

Asahi Technologies developed web-based tools with a focus on the UX.

Arun Manansingh
COO, World Trade Centers Association

The vendor adhered to the timeline and budget. Digital collaboration worked well throughout the partnership. The team brought a high level of expertise.

Chief Operating Officer for The World Trade Centers Association. The World Trade Centers Association stimulates trade and investment opportunities for commercial property developers, economic development agencies, and international businesses looking to connect globally and prosper locally.

Our association serves as an 'international ecosystem' of global connections, iconic properties, and integrated trade services under the umbrella of a prestigious brand.

The exclusive 'World Trade Center' and 'WTC' branded properties and trade service organizations are located in more than 90 countries and supported by 15,000 WTC professionals that deliver integrated, reciprocal resources to solve your business needs.

For what projects/services did your company hire Asahi Technologies?

To develop digital tools for membership

to enhance user expereince

RFP process

To develop tools for WTCA's global membership

Project Manager located in the USA and dev team in India.

Project was completed on time and on budget.

Coordination was done over the phone and via teleconference. It was very effective due to having a strong and experienced team.

They knew our needs even before we knew what we needed.

none