Providing customized IT solutions

Arvaan Technolab is a dynamic mobile and web solutions offering organization. Our vision is to give our worldwide clientele with an unparalleled service through our bespoke Web and Mobile Application Development.

We are using agile model and follow complete software development life cycle steps for application as well as website development. Quality for us at all levels is our elite concern. We are concentrated to commence and take all required steps to preserve and cherish quality in satisfying requirements of our valued customers.

We are tech crunchers and we work on all the advanced technologies:

Mobile: Native Android, Native iOS, and Cross Platform technologies including: Ionic, Cordova, PhoneGap and Appery, as well as various 3rd party integrations for mobile apps like Jumio-OCR SDK, Face recognition SDK, Fabric, Mix panel, payment gateway integration stripe and Braintree, Radio SDK and Yelp, GCM, iMessages keyboard app development, and peripheral programming with IOT.

Web: Core PHP, Codeigniter, Slim framework, REST API development, Yii, Symfony, Laravel, SSL integration and AWS cloud management, Professional admin panel development, analytics SDK integration like Mix panel, App Flyers, and Google analytics, Customized web product development like job portals, HR portals, and Dynamic payroll management systems.

We have developed several applications in native as well as PhoneGap based on functionalities like third party API integration like Radio kit, database linkages from other websites, location-based applications, GPS trackers, augmented reality & virtual reality, and wear apps for iWatch and Android.

Always expecting a strong handshake with all of our customers as we have our customer's satisfaction as the priority.

Thanks,

• Arvaan Technolab
    B 404, Shapath IV, Opp Karnavati club, S G Highway
    Ahmedabad, GJ
    91-9825603830

Destiny Roya'l Ent Group - USA, Tipoff LLC, Lemkor Electronics, Upperlife, Uniqorn Lab, Haramain radio, Smash lion digital media, BeaverQ, Keep Em Up, Halal discount card

Spot Spinney

Augmented Reality game around Lancaster University where you play to find a hidden character (spiney the hedgehog) - this can be used in a fun way to explore the campus at lancaster.

There will be a new spiney to find every day.

H2O

The H2O app structures water and energises it using frequency, vibration and intention.

Energise water with the ancient chakra and solfeggio frequencies that harmonise with your body’s natural rhythms, or use the mathematically pure frequencies of the Platonic Solids, or create your own sound frequencies in the Custom Vibration section. Finally, unlock the Vibration Database for many powerful custom created tones.

PromoterX

Promoter X allows you to be spontaneous whenever and wherever. Feel connected with the nightlife scene in your city with your very own personal promoter on your phone.

- Easily discover clubs and exclusive events

- Sign up for guestlist with one tap (Free cover and drinks, line bypass, and more)

- Discounted bottle service only for Promoter X users (up to 70% off)

- Buy tickets (pre-sale tickets)

- Get venue details

- And much more!

Keep Em Up

Communicate and stay in touch with your friends and family in the safest way possible. KEM is a private social network for free private calls, group messaging and excellent social features!

Everyone has one favorite social network. No matter which one is your favorite, they all have questionable privacy policies. Edward Snowden stated that the government can easily control anyone because of the data available on these popular social networks.

Post Scheduler

This great app will remind you when to post on Instagram, and will save you essential time!

With beaverQ Scheduler - You will never forget to post your photo. You will get an Auto Reminder when the time comes up!!!

Team beaverQ

iUDAME

iUDAME keeps you connected to your personal emergency response team. When you’re in trouble, mobilize up to five trusted contacts and alert 911 with the push of a button.

Features of the app:

• Stores your personal information and up to five trusted contacts

• If you’re in trouble, alerts your personal contacts with text, email, and robocall with the push of a button

• Shares your GPS location with personal contacts and 911 even when in reduced 3/4G service area

• Sends an alert to 911 when you can’t talk, text, or speak

• Family features: install the iUDAME app on your family’s phones and monitor the location of your children or elderly family members. In an emergency situation, you can use your phone to activate the app on your their phone.

App Development for Dating and Social Networking Game

"They let me know when things were going to be harder than I thought because I had a certain perspective, and they were able to communicate why."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Arvaan helped develop a Unity-based and database-intensive social app for Android/iOS. They worked off of existing intricate designs and continue to integrate 3D components and update functionality.

Rene Reyes
Design Engineer, Alquimi Innovations

Arvaan faced a challenge of bridging the gap between Unity and database apps, all while creating a social game at the forefront. They stay in constant communication and make helpful UI/UX suggestions. They’re straightforward in explaining why a vision might not work, and can adapt to changing needs.

My company is Alquimi Innovations, and our tagline is "Ideas with good karma." Our product that Arvaan is helping me develop is a game that I designed almost four years ago and have finally gotten into the app stage, so we're very excited about that. That's called Karma: The Game of Destiny, a dating and social networking game where people can meet and talk and see what people are all about before they see each other's picture. It's an antithesis of a lot of the products that are out now, allowing people to have a fun and entertaining time while they look for people. The game has a lot of safety features in it. People can zap other players. It's not a membership or subscription.

I'm involved in software development, renewable energy, living/social stuff. I'm a design engineer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arvaan Technolab?

What I've done is a great challenge. It's very typical to develop an app in what's called native, which is native to Apple and native to Android with all of the included gadgets and everything you get when programming on those platforms. But I wanted to program on a game platform: Unity. My app game is very database intensive, and a regular app deals with that quite well. All of the 3D games and the PlayStation/Xbox games are either developed in Unity or Unreal. I wanted access to the 3D world, the augmented reality world, and the PlayStation/Xbox platform. I wanted my game to still look like a 2D app but have 3D elements to it.

I have a host in the show with a dry sense of humor who tries not to bother you too much. He moves throughout the screen and behind the screen. There are times where you are going to see a glimpse of what the future of the game holds, but it's really designed to let people meet and go out in the real world, and have a good time. The idea is entertainment/diversion. People who work in the game world in Unity really aren't database people, and people who work on the app development side really aren't Unity people. Getting them to bridge that gap was not always an easy task. It was a big challenge.

I'm a control freak, and the design is all mine, especially being a design engineer, so I want to think about all of the last things. I've yet to meet a UI designer that could encompass the vision that I had in order to do it. I was very strict with them about changes to the design.

I had already created a framework within Unity for them to follow, but they had to start from scratch because you have to build a lot of baseline coding for elements. They, like most developers, wanted to contribute in that area, in the very beginning, and I really wasn't having it. They did contribute one major change, though. I was not opposed to suggestions; it was just most likely that I wouldn't accept it. They created a pullover menu because we needed to add more icons, buttons, and functionality. It's available on the App Store and Google Play Store. It worked out really well: I was very happy with it and grateful for it.

How did you come to work with Arvaan Technolab?

I found them on Fiverr.

How much have you invested with Arvaan Technolab?

About $20,000.

I started this project with them in April 2016. It's ongoing. Right now it's uploaded and it launched May 20th. There was still some last-minute changes of moving things around and fixing bugs. It's still going to evolve. The whole app was designed to evolve, which is why I chose the platform. This is an ongoing relationship. I don't see it going away anytime soon.

I would definitely give them an easy 4 stars out of 5 for the intricacy. It may have caught them off-guard because I have a background in database development and process management, and a lot of that's in the game. Then there's a whole backend for ambassadors to get paid and make money while they have fun and film themselves. It was a huge undertaking. It's a miracle it works. It's a profound app. It's not like anything you've ever seen. It's not a Tinder where you swipe left and right. It's not a database in the sense of a bunch of pages with pictures; it's an interactive experience. Arvaan was absolutely a significant part of that.

There was a huge amount of logic involved, holding pieces together, and having them move in and out of what would be forms while there's a game overplaying at the same time. Everybody gets to be a participant on a worldwide game show at the same time. It's got a lot of complexities, and they rose to the occasion. I'm a perfectionist, so there are levels and degrees to which I feel immediate improvement is necessary, but that's my job.

How did Arvaan Technolab perform from a project management standpoint?

We went way over our originally perceived time frame. The complexity of the project certainly lent itself to having that. It wasn't something they do all the time, so they had to adapt on a couple of occasions. Pooja was my contact.

What did you find most impressive about Arvaan Technolab?

I'm pretty technical but not to that degree—otherwise, I would have done it myself, obviously—and they were great in that. They had a lot of suggestions. They let me know when things were going to be harder than I thought because I had a certain perspective, and they were able to communicate why. Sometimes I wanted things that didn't quite work on the platforms, specifically Android, because it uses a top pull-down and changing things around on my screen would have affected it. All in all, they were very good about constantly communicating with me about designs or functionality that needed to change or adapt.

They excelled at trying to make it the best experience that it could be, despite the setback. You see how people really are when they're under a great challenge, and they were excellent.
    There's the complexity of the job, and then there's the understanding, and the understanding takes its own amount of time. For the learning curve, I would have wanted it to be shorter.
    I'd recommend them.