Providing customized IT solutions

Arvaan Technolab is a dynamic mobile and web solutions offering organization. Our vision is to give our worldwide clientele with an unparalleled service through our bespoke Web and Mobile Application Development.

We are using agile model and follow complete software development life cycle steps for application as well as website development. Quality for us at all levels is our elite concern. We are concentrated to commence and take all required steps to preserve and cherish quality in satisfying requirements of our valued customers.

We are tech crunchers and we work on all the advanced technologies:

Mobile: Native Android, Native iOS, and Cross Platform technologies including: Ionic, Cordova, PhoneGap and Appery, as well as various 3rd party integrations for mobile apps like Jumio-OCR SDK, Face recognition SDK, Fabric, Mix panel, payment gateway integration stripe and Braintree, Radio SDK and Yelp, GCM, iMessages keyboard app development, and peripheral programming with IOT.

Web: Core PHP, Codeigniter, Slim framework, REST API development, Yii, Symfony, Laravel, SSL integration and AWS cloud management, Professional admin panel development, analytics SDK integration like Mix panel, App Flyers, and Google analytics, Customized web product development like job portals, HR portals, and Dynamic payroll management systems.

We have developed several applications in native as well as PhoneGap based on functionalities like third party API integration like Radio kit, database linkages from other websites, location-based applications, GPS trackers, augmented reality & virtual reality, and wear apps for iWatch and Android.

Always expecting a strong handshake with all of our customers as we have our customer's satisfaction as the priority.

Thanks,

Ahmedabad, GJ 380015
  • Arvaan Technolab
    4920 Niagara Road, Suite# 301
    College Park, MD 20741

Destiny Roya'l Ent Group - USA, Tipoff LLC, Lemkor Electronics, Upperlife, Uniqorn Lab, Haramain radio, Smash lion digital media, BeaverQ, Keep Em Up, Halal discount card

Spot Spinney

Augmented Reality game around Lancaster University where you play to find a hidden character (spiney the hedgehog) - this can be used in a fun way to explore the campus at lancaster.

There will be a new spiney to find every day.

H2O

The H2O app structures water and energises it using frequency, vibration and intention.

Energise water with the ancient chakra and solfeggio frequencies that harmonise with your body’s natural rhythms, or use the mathematically pure frequencies of the Platonic Solids, or create your own sound frequencies in the Custom Vibration section. Finally, unlock the Vibration Database for many powerful custom created tones.

PromoterX

Promoter X allows you to be spontaneous whenever and wherever. Feel connected with the nightlife scene in your city with your very own personal promoter on your phone.

- Easily discover clubs and exclusive events

- Sign up for guestlist with one tap (Free cover and drinks, line bypass, and more)

- Discounted bottle service only for Promoter X users (up to 70% off)

- Buy tickets (pre-sale tickets)

- Get venue details

- And much more!

Keep Em Up

Communicate and stay in touch with your friends and family in the safest way possible. KEM is a private social network for free private calls, group messaging and excellent social features!

Everyone has one favorite social network. No matter which one is your favorite, they all have questionable privacy policies. Edward Snowden stated that the government can easily control anyone because of the data available on these popular social networks.

Post Scheduler

This great app will remind you when to post on Instagram, and will save you essential time!

With beaverQ Scheduler - You will never forget to post your photo. You will get an Auto Reminder when the time comes up!!!

Team beaverQ

iUDAME

iUDAME keeps you connected to your personal emergency response team. When you’re in trouble, mobilize up to five trusted contacts and alert 911 with the push of a button.

Features of the app:

• Stores your personal information and up to five trusted contacts

• If you’re in trouble, alerts your personal contacts with text, email, and robocall with the push of a button

• Shares your GPS location with personal contacts and 911 even when in reduced 3/4G service area

• Sends an alert to 911 when you can’t talk, text, or speak

• Family features: install the iUDAME app on your family’s phones and monitor the location of your children or elderly family members. In an emergency situation, you can use your phone to activate the app on your their phone.

Web & Mobile App Dev for Tourism Startup

“They work fast, their developers are smart, and they understood my questions and needs.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

Arvaan Technolab used PHP and native languages to develop a website, as well as an iOS and Android compatible app, respectively. At present, they are implementing an end-user dashboard.

Italy
Gerson Soares
Co-founder, Myooni

Arvaan Technolab’s team proactively made needed improvements to ensure their products were top-notch. They made themselves readily available, even on weekends, to meet the client’s needs, and delivered everything as promised. Their ability to create a plan and stick to it is also impressive.

I’m the CTO of Myooni, a startup company based in Italy providing tourism services through a website, as well as Android and iOS apps.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arvaan Technolab?

We needed help with the development and support of our platform.

Arvaan Technolab developed our website, the iOS and Android apps, as well as a dashboard. PHP was used for the website, and native languages for the apps. The original design for web and mobile was ours, but they’ve made improvements to both. They also provided suggestions on how we should handle some issues regarding use.

They are currently working on implementing events in the apps and developing the end-user dashboard.

The relationship is good, and their team is able to handle the tasks we assign.

How did you come to work with Arvaan Technolab?

I found them through an online search. I gave them a list of requirements, as well as a test project, and then we started the work. I have a PhD in computer science, so it was easy for me to explain my idea.

The total cost was between $5,000-$10,000.

We started working with Arvaan Technolab in June 2017. The platform will be launched in about a week, and then they will continue providing support for our websites and apps. We plan to give more work to them.

The quality of their work is very high. There were some items which we planned to improve later on, but Arvaan Technolab has already taken care of them.

How did Arvaan Technolab perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve communicated through Skype and email. They were even available on weekends if we encountered a problem or if the team needed clarification.

They work fast, the developers are smart, and they understood my questions and needs. Arvaan Technolab delivered every feature we discussed.

No. They have a good approach and they follow their plan well.

iOS & Android App Dev for Brand Promotion Service

"Arvaan Technolab is able to deliver everything that you need.... I only have positive things to say about them."

2016 - Ongoing

Arvaan Technolab developed a mobile app for both Android and iOS, based on existing designs. They integrated features including chat and push notifications in the data-driven apps.

Israel
Co-founder, Brand Promotion Service

Arvaan Technolab has delivered quality, clean code and QA throughout the project. They’re a communicative and responsive team, and they’ve addressed all concerns quickly. They are flexible and open to feedback, reliable with deadlines, professional, and nice people to collaborate with.

I am the co-founder and CTO of a brand promotion service. Our company finds influencers through various social media outlets such as Instagram and YouTube. We also find brands that would like to use influencers in order to create social media campaigns. The business is an online marketplace. We create a match and connect influencers and brands together. They can then match through a search engine, and influencers are able to communicate with the brand through a mobile app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arvaan Technolab?

We wanted to create 2 mobile applications, for both Android and iPhone devices.

Arvaan Technolab gave me the opportunity to work with them for both platforms, and developed our mobile apps. Initially, I had sent them my own design, and they developed the app based on my instructions. An important aspect for me was that I needed them to create exactly what I had sent them in the design; every pixel should be in the place the designer had decided. Some of the features of the mobile apps include a chatting side, pulling data from the server, and push notifications. So far, Arvaan Technolab has given me good deliverables.

How did you come to work with Arvaan Technolab?

I don’t recall exactly, but I think I found Arvaan Technolab through Fiverr.com.

We have spent less than $10,000.

I have been working with Arvaan Technolab since 2016, and the relationship is ongoing.

The apps have not launched yet, but we hope to be launched within the next couple of months. We have QA people that have been looking at the apps, and have been trying to get the best results. They check everything in the software, and make sure everything is working according to the designs and the instructions that I have given them. So far, the apps have been working pretty well, and have been very smooth and clean.

How did Arvaan Technolab perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate almost daily at this point through email and Skype, and so far, this has been working well for us. The communication has been great, and they are almost always available. We have had a lot of meetings in which I explained exactly what I want and how I want it, and they have quickly fixed anything that I wasn’t happy with.

Arvaan Technolab is able to deliver everything that you need. They can develop Android and iOS apps. Their response is very fast, and they don’t have a lot of delays. The staff at Arvaan Technolab are very nice, they work on schedule and deliver on time. I only have positive things to say about them.

Nothing that I can put my finger on. Their delivery so far has been very good.

By my requirements, they have delivered on time.
    They give good delivery for the price that you pay.
    They provide great service and delivery, and they are very professional.

UI Design & Mobile App Dev for Community Connection Service

"I can tell they care about the project from their level of service."

0.0

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Arvaan Technolab manages the creation of a location-based social media app, providing full-stack development for iOS, Android, and tablet and offering business strategies. They’ll also build the product site.

Sao Paulo, Brazil
Co-Founder, Community Connection Service

Thanks to Arvaan Technolab’s efficient design process and technical insight, the solution continues to meet objectives for functionality and UI/UX. The team’s approachability, openness to feedback, and prompt milestone completion make the partnership both enjoyable and productive.

Our company has a social media app that’s based around generating interaction within a specific location. We want to create tighter-knit communities by generating specific content. For example, a park or a college could be a community where people entering within the radius gain access to all the content already posted on the app for that location and be able to post their own content.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arvaan Technolab?

My partner and I just entered high school, so our budget is low. We’re also on opposite sides of the world. I’m in Brazil, and he’s in China. He’s currently in India working with the Arvaan team. We wanted to have the app built during the summer vacation, and neither of us has the programming abilities to create an app that quickly.

The app will be available for iOS, Android, and tablets. Arvaan will also create a website for our company, but I’m not sure that the website will be fully interactive. The project has 5 milestones, and we’re currently on milestone 3. They’re designing the user interface [UI] now.

Arvaan has been useful because my partner and I do not have a lot of technical experience. I really appreciated the insights that they shared about the UI and business aspects. In the beginning, when we were still working on the concept, Arvaan gave us some ideas on monetization. We hadn’t even hired them yet, and they were already helping us. That’s great customer service.

Priyank [Senior Project Consultant, Arvaan Technolab] is working our app, and they assigned a team that works solely on this project.

How did you come to work with Arvaan Technolab?

According to our research, they were a good combination of price and quality.

We have spent $4,500 so far on the project. The total will be $16,000 when the work is complete.

We started working with them in March or April 2017.

We set an initial investment and broke it into 5 payments, 1 for each milestone. The milestones are based on the progress and updates of the app. When we get to milestone 5, the objective is to have a fully functional app without any bugs. We set up this system to make sure we pay after they deliver every milestone. We’re currently able to interact with a skeleton of the app to see the progress of the app and give our feedback. The process has been very efficient.

My partner is working with them now in India, and he says they’re friendly and approachable even though they speak different languages. I don’t know many companies who would be open to having someone from the client’s side join their team.

How did Arvaan Technolab perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is communicative on Slack and always keeps us updated. Even though my partner is more involved on the technical side, I can still read the threads. They’re always asking a lot of questions so they don’t get anything wrong. They want the app to be as close to our vision as possible. They have daily meetings and are open to feedback.

I can tell they care about the project from their level of service. They make the work personal and invest a lot of time in the app. They like interacting with their clients, and I think that’s important and valuable for any project.

So far, their service has been great.

Overall Score It’s been a great experience.
    Priyank has already woken up at 4 a.m. to talk with us.
  • N/A Cost
    I don’t have anything to compare them to.

Mobile, Web, & Apple Watch Dev for Emergency Service

"They’re essential to the success of our company at this point."

July 2015 - Ongoing

Arvaan Technolab provides a full IT service for an emergency response company. The team developed a website, blog, and iOS and Android apps. They now maintain and update their work.

New York City Metro Area
CEO, Emergency Service

The final product is the core of the emergency service and its success. Arvaan Technologies creates great quality quickly, and at a fraction of the cost of other companies. They are a phenomenal full-service solution and provide good customer service.

I am the CEO and founder of a company that provides mobile applications for emergency notifications and response.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arvaan Technolab?

I was looking for the right team to build our company's core products. We've worked with other partners and didn’t like what they were presenting in terms of prototypes, direction, functionalities or pricing.

They built our website, blog, and iOS and Android apps. It’s a large-scale system that assists people in need of help, in dangerous situations. They can ask for help by touching a single button in the app, and activate a huge network of prospective help, whether it was emergency services, family, friends, neighbors, relatives, and so on, either through phone calls, emails or text. These were all tied to multiple phone connectivities, including Bluetooth.

Arvaan Technolab provided design and development for our app. We had a concept in place, which they were able to transcribe, producing a prototype for what we wanted, detail-to-detail. They provided all the visual items and functionalities we asked for. The app was optimized for Galaxy tablets and phones, as well as all Apple devices, including the Apple Watch. The technologies used include the Bootstrap Library and Java. The app has multiple connectivities and can work on both data and Wi-Fi. It features an internal network which backlinks to our server with automations, in which when the app is activated, will ping our servers and activate a larger network of operations.

How did you come to work with Arvaan Technolab?

We had been using oDesk (which had a different name at the time) in order to find companies online. Arvaan’s turnaround time was very good for what we were trying to do, and the prototype they presented was a lot closer in design and functionality to what we were looking for. We were confident they could fill in and satisfy the need we had.

That’s confidential. I can say that Arvaan Technolab has absolutely wiped the floor with the rates other companies charged me for less work.

We started the collaboration in July 2015. We’ve already done 3 iterations with Arvaan Technolab because we are happy with their work. The first one was in 2015, and we’ve gone to them whenever we needed maintenance or updates. Since the initial build, we have updated the user interface of the app, with Arvaan Technolab redesigning it to a whole new feel.

Our company was based on this application. While we had the idea of its functionality and the incorporation, in order for the service to be a success, we needed the product that Arvaan Technolab created. They’re essential to the success of our company at this point. As we’ve continued to grow as a company, we’ve depended on them to help bring our ideas into reality.

How did Arvaan Technolab perform from a project management standpoint?

Arvaan Technolab’s team is based in India, but they will stay in the office late to match our time in the US. We communicate via email and Skype. They assigned a project manager, giving me a dedicated person to speak with. Even the company owner has checked in now and then, to see what I thought about the progress of the project and the people managing it, and to check if I had any questions beyond that. She has made sure that the relationship was one in which we were all satisfied, beyond the normal scope.

One of the reasons we’ve gone back to them is that, when we come up with new ideas (which tend to be quite elaborate), they can produce something with a great turnaround time. Arvaan Technolab has upheld their end of the agreement and has even exceeded expectations, delivering a couple of days early. They send us drafts for my team to look over and are always ready to communicate.

We like their turnaround time, quality, work ethic and pricing. We’ve always been able to ask for modifications on the rare occasions we didn’t like something.

There is a huge time difference which sometimes came into play, but it’s not really Arvaan Technolab’s fault.
    Compared to anyone else.
    I already have.

Augmented Reality App Dev for Landmark Discovery Service

"It was hard to find the right team, but Arvaan Technolab was a lifesaver."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

Arvaan Technolab worked to improve an augmented reality mobile app for Android and iOS platforms. They added a CMS backend for data storage and integrated a GPS feature.

Executive, Landmark Discovery Service

Arvaan Technolab was able to thoroughly understand the intricacies behind the features needing to be added. This led to high-quality work and positive feedback from users. Arvaan also managed to deliver quickly and were highly responsive despite time differences.

We have recently launched an augmented reality mobile app aimed at travelers trying to find new locations like mosques. The app is currently being used in 94 countries.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arvaan Technolab?

We’re based in London and had a local developer, but his experience and knowledge were not that great. He delivered a good product for our beta testers, but we needed to find a developer within our cost and time limitations.

Arvaan Technolab worked on our app. They also developed a CMS backend through which we can manage the app’s data. The project is massive in terms of data, given that the app works around the world.

I work with a project development manager and coordinator. I can send him an email with any new task and receive a cost and time estimate. I also speak to developers if needed.

I am a designer myself, so I can provide designs and architecture, based on which Arvaan Technolab will develop and provide suggestions. I communicate with them when I need to explain something from this standpoint. There is also a dedicated person for financial issues. It’s been a team effort.

How did you come to work with Arvaan Technolab?

I looked online for companies who could develop augmented reality products. I spoke to some over email, phone, and Skype to make sure that they understood what we were trying to do, and to see some examples of their previous apps. Arvaan Technolab was one of the first Google results for my query, and they were able to come up with design suggestions.

We had our own project ideas, but it was important to have other approaches. The technology is very new, which was a challenge. I did look at other developers, but their experience wasn’t as good. Arvaan Technolab had a full team for Android and other technologies in one room. We needed GPS integrations as well as native Android and iOS development. Having all of them in one place was much easier.

How much have you invested with Arvaan Technolab?

The cost of their work has been between $4,000 and $5,000.

We started working with Arvaan Technolab around August 2015. The app was launched in September of that year. The project is ongoing. We are continuing to update the app based on market changes and feedback.

The feedback from users has been amazing. Creating something which works around the world and with different types of users, is very good. We were able to fix any issues we encountered. We launched the product, received feedback, and continued to develop it, creating a new version every 3-4 months.

Even with our time difference, it was good to work with Arvaan Technolab’s team. We met the timetable and delivered the app on time.

How did Arvaan Technolab perform from a project management standpoint?

They were spot on in terms of timing and cost. The communication has been very responsive. I have had emergencies and needed to contact them late at night. Arvaan Technolab always responded, even during the holidays, and gave me a reason for any delay. Some deadlines were advanced because of subsequent changes, but most of the work was on time.

All the communication over the last 2 years has been through Skype and email.

What did you find most impressive about Arvaan Technolab?

Arvaan Technolab has a multidisciplinary team who can understand the challenge, and who can produce a product fast. Communication also makes them stand out.

Are there any areas Arvaan Technolab could improve?

My only suggestion is around timing. 6 AM in my area is 1 PM on theirs, so I have to make sure that I give them assignments at night so that when they wake up, they will get the email. This is common with international outsourcing.

Overall Score It was hard to find the right team, but Arvaan Technolab was a lifesaver.
    I have recommended a lot of people to them.

App Development for Dating and Social Networking Game

"All in all, they were very good about constantly communicating with me."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Arvaan helped develop a Unity-based and database-intensive social app for Android/iOS. They worked off of existing intricate designs and continue to integrate 3D components and update functionality.

Rene Reyes
Design Engineer, Alquimi Innovations

Arvaan faced a challenge of bridging the gap between Unity and database apps, all while creating a social game at the forefront. They stay in constant communication and make helpful UI/UX suggestions. They’re straightforward in explaining why a vision might not work, and can adapt to changing needs.

My company is Alquimi Innovations, and our tagline is "Ideas with good karma." Our product that Arvaan is helping me develop is a game that I designed almost four years ago and have finally gotten into the app stage, so we're very excited about that. That's called Karma: The Game of Destiny, a dating and social networking game where people can meet and talk and see what people are all about before they see each other's picture. It's an antithesis of a lot of the products that are out now, allowing people to have a fun and entertaining time while they look for people. The game has a lot of safety features in it. People can zap other players. It's not a membership or subscription.

I'm involved in software development, renewable energy, living/social stuff. I'm a design engineer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arvaan Technolab?

What I've done is a great challenge. It's very typical to develop an app in what's called native, which is native to Apple and native to Android with all of the included gadgets and everything you get when programming on those platforms. But I wanted to program on a game platform: Unity. My app game is very database intensive, and a regular app deals with that quite well. All of the 3D games and the PlayStation/Xbox games are either developed in Unity or Unreal. I wanted access to the 3D world, the augmented reality world, and the PlayStation/Xbox platform. I wanted my game to still look like a 2D app but have 3D elements to it.

I have a host in the show with a dry sense of humor who tries not to bother you too much. He moves throughout the screen and behind the screen. There are times where you are going to see a glimpse of what the future of the game holds, but it's really designed to let people meet and go out in the real world, and have a good time. The idea is entertainment/diversion. People who work in the game world in Unity really aren't database people, and people who work on the app development side really aren't Unity people. Getting them to bridge that gap was not always an easy task. It was a big challenge.

I'm a control freak, and the design is all mine, especially being a design engineer, so I want to think about all of the last things. I've yet to meet a UI designer that could encompass the vision that I had in order to do it. I was very strict with them about changes to the design.

I had already created a framework within Unity for them to follow, but they had to start from scratch because you have to build a lot of baseline coding for elements. They, like most developers, wanted to contribute in that area, in the very beginning, and I really wasn't having it. They did contribute one major change, though. I was not opposed to suggestions; it was just most likely that I wouldn't accept it. They created a pullover menu because we needed to add more icons, buttons, and functionality. It's available on the App Store and Google Play Store. It worked out really well: I was very happy with it and grateful for it.

I found them on Fiverr.

How much have you invested with Arvaan Technolab?

About $20,000.

I started this project with them in April 2016. It's ongoing. Right now it's uploaded and it launched May 20th. There was still some last-minute changes of moving things around and fixing bugs. It's still going to evolve. The whole app was designed to evolve, which is why I chose the platform. This is an ongoing relationship. I don't see it going away anytime soon.

I would definitely give them an easy 4 stars out of 5 for the intricacy. It may have caught them off-guard because I have a background in database development and process management, and a lot of that's in the game. Then there's a whole backend for ambassadors to get paid and make money while they have fun and film themselves. It was a huge undertaking. It's a miracle it works. It's a profound app. It's not like anything you've ever seen. It's not a Tinder where you swipe left and right. It's not a database in the sense of a bunch of pages with pictures; it's an interactive experience. Arvaan was absolutely a significant part of that.

There was a huge amount of logic involved, holding pieces together, and having them move in and out of what would be forms while there's a game overplaying at the same time. Everybody gets to be a participant on a worldwide game show at the same time. It's got a lot of complexities, and they rose to the occasion. I'm a perfectionist, so there are levels and degrees to which I feel immediate improvement is necessary, but that's my job.

How did Arvaan Technolab perform from a project management standpoint?

We went way over our originally perceived time frame. The complexity of the project certainly lent itself to having that. It wasn't something they do all the time, so they had to adapt on a couple of occasions. Pooja was my contact.

What did you find most impressive about Arvaan Technolab?

I'm pretty technical but not to that degree—otherwise, I would have done it myself, obviously—and they were great in that. They had a lot of suggestions. They let me know when things were going to be harder than I thought because I had a certain perspective, and they were able to communicate why. Sometimes I wanted things that didn't quite work on the platforms, specifically Android, because it uses a top pull-down and changing things around on my screen would have affected it. All in all, they were very good about constantly communicating with me about designs or functionality that needed to change or adapt.

They excelled at trying to make it the best experience that it could be, despite the setback. You see how people really are when they're under a great challenge, and they were excellent.
    There's the complexity of the job, and then there's the understanding, and the understanding takes its own amount of time. For the learning curve, I would have wanted it to be shorter.
    I'd recommend them.