Art4web | Creative Digital Agency

Art4web is a creative digital agency specializing in Web & Mobile Design, User Interface Design, Branding and Development. As all digital work goes, we’re always staying one step ahead of the trend wave and have a keen eye for detail. Just ask our clients or feel free to take a look at our menu to see what Europe’s most creative digital agency whip up for you.

2007
Art4web
Hornoulicka 733/20
Bojnice 97201
Slovakia

CERN, Shimano, Bata, Ringier Axel Springer, TV JOJ, Digimind, Biopak, Hartmann, Metaxa, Kiwi.com (Skypicker)

Web Development for Sustainable Packaging Company

"The quality is just second to none."

Art4web designed and built a new website for the client on their custom CRM. The site is responsive on mobile and allows for customized transactions with customers.

New South Wales, Australia
Richard Fine
Founder, Biopak

Art4web has exceptional attention to detail and strong communication skills. The client was impressed with their design abilities and feels that they received great value for their investment.

BioPak is a manufacturer, importer, and distributor of single-use food service disposables, all made from plant-based materials. My role in the company is Founder and Marketing Director.

What challenge were you trying to address with Art4web?

We needed to have a new online presence. Our existing website was not up to the standard, and we were just looking to improve that online. We had a very basic website and needed a new one developed.

From day one, it’s been the most amazing partnership. They are an exceptionally talented team of web developers; very attentive and very responsive. The work, I think, speaks for itself. The new website went way above and beyond what we had in mind. We used to get comments all the time on how fantastic our website looks, and we’re just now finalizing the second iteration of our website with Art4web, probably about to go live in about two weeks’ time if everything goes according to plan.

They have a custom content management system that they have developed, which is very easy to use and very intuitive. The new site that Art4web is developing for us is going to be mobile-responsive. The previous one wasn’t; it was developed quite a while back when that wasn’t the norm.

We’ve got some custom functionality that Art4web built, like contact forms. We’ve done a very specific development with them for customers who want to produce customized point of sale collateral. We have a portfolio of point of sale collateral. What they do is the client goes online, enters their details, uploads their logos, and we can then automatically customize the point of sale for them. It’s quite an automated process whereas before it was very manual. They played a crucial part in the design of the website. We gave them a brief of what we were looking for and left the creativity up to them. I think they did a fantastic job.

How did you come to work with Art4web?

I was looking onshore first to find a web development company to produce a corporate website for us. The price that I was quoted locally from Australian companies was significant, and we just didn’t have that in our budget. I decided to start looking offshore, and I did some online searches and came across a portfolio of Art4web’s work, which really blew me away. I then made contact with them and asked if they’d be interested in doing web development work for BioPak, to which they agreed.

How much have you invested with Art4web?

It has been between A$50,000 and A$60,000 (AUD).

I can’t remember if it was 2011 or 2012 but its ongoing. They continue to maintain, tweak and add to our website as we get user feedback. Just to make small changes, Art4web is our partner of choice.

Unfortunately, it’s pretty difficult to tell exactly if the work on the site led to any significant growth of the business. The business has been growing organically at a 35% to 40% year on year since it started. I think everything contributes to that growth. Surely the website plays a big part in that, and that’s the reason why we’re investing more into it with the next revision.

How did Art4web perform from a project management standpoint?

Exceptional. They use a lot of online software development management tools.

What did you find most impressive about Art4web?

Certainly, their attention to detail is phenomenal. I’ve worked with other developers and other designers before, and I can confidently say that Art4web is the best when it comes to design and attention to detail. They think it through. They don’t leave everything up to the client. If they see a better way of doing something, they will have a discussion with us about that and recommend it, so that’s really good. I think I’ve had a lot of experience dealing with offshore companies, and the communication that they provide is exceptional, very responsive,  and very quick turnarounds.

Are there any areas Art4web could have improved or done differently?

No, they could be closer to me. That would be great, but apart from that, I’ve got no recommended improvement.

If there’s anyone who has let the timeline slip, it would’ve been us, not Art4web. They stick to timelines and deliver results as and when promised.
    Exceptional value for money, considering that initially when I did the research on finding a development team locally, Art4web was half to a quarter of the cost.
    The quality is just second to none.
    Very likely. I regularly refer them.