Full cycle running IT-business

Art2Hire is a full service recruiting Boutique Company focused on Information Technology. We currently work with some of the world’s leading companies and start-ups to help them develop emerging technologies and build exciting and innovative products. From remote to onsite, and executive-level searches, we deliver talents that meet our clients’ needs both professionally and culturally with offices in the US, Spain, Cyprus, Israel and Ukraine.

Starting the office in Ukraine takes time: registering the Company in Ukraine and setting it on the right track with tax, accounting, and legal matters; renting the office, hiring, and onboarding the staff. These are the reasons why we offer the Running Office Service that includes everything you need to immediately start running the business in Ukraine and focus on your high-value tasks.

2003
Redwood City, CA

Admitad, Anchorfree, Aura, EncircleLabs, EPAM, Geozilla, Pango, Sibedge, Synack, SaveMySales, Trackimo, LITSLINK, Relax Gaming, COMMENTPLUS, Quipu, ABM CLOUD, MyHeritage, Delux Modular, Mobile Brain, think-cell, Tangent Logic, Appointer

Our Clients Image

Our Clients

We support you through all stages of your growth, be it managing hiring for a new R&D center, adding resources to tackle new projects, growing your team globally, or various other growth initiatives. Partnering with ART2HIRE provides you a cost effective, scalable, quick way to hire the talent you need.
AN INTERNET PRIVACY COMPANY Image

GLOBAL AFFILIATE MARKETING NETWORK

Saved $70K per year.
Our Team Image

Our Team

The smartest people work every day to provide you the best service.

Recruiting & HR Services for Construction Company

“They’re aware of what it takes to make sure that people feel supported.”

June 2020 - Ongoing

Art2Hire offers recruiting and HR services to build out a modular construction company’s dev team in Ukraine. They’ve worked with the internal stakeholders to establish a process that works best for them.

Danil Nagy
CTO, Deluxe Modular

Rather than looking at individual candidates, Art2Hire pays attention to the culture of the company. They aim to find recruits who are the right culture fit, putting in the time to understand their clients’ priorities. Their accommodating attitude and industry experience are hallmarks of their work.

Deluxe Modular is a 100-person modular construction company in the US. As the CTO, I have a staff of about five people with eight others in Ukraine.

What challenge were you trying to address with Art2Hire?

We needed a company that could provide recruiting and business operation services in Ukraine. Our team mainly relies on Art2Hire for support as we hire Ukrainian developers.

First and foremost, Art2Hire provides recruiting services to grow our dev team. We give them job descriptions for the positions we’re looking for, and they refer individuals to us for the final interview. This process involves pre-screening each candidate to make sure that they only send us applicants who met our criteria. They also provide HR services to handle any issues with our Ukrainian team.

I work with 2–3 people on the recruiting side and one designated HR specialist.

How did you come to work with Art2Hire?

My product manager recommended them to me, so I called them to ask about their recruiting process. I wanted to know which aspects they found valuable, where they found people, and how they vet candidates.

Based on that discussion, I had a great impression of their company. They seemed knowledgeable in the local context and had good connections. Not to mention, they were really personable.

Their rates are reasonable. We’ve spent about $16,000 for recruiting, which will likely grow as we keep hiring. For their HR services, we pay about $500 per month.

I started working with them in mid-June 2020.

I can’t give any hard metrics yet, however, I enjoy working with the people we’ve hired. They’re fantastic and do their job well.

It’s the same on the HR side. Our specialist has helped a lot in establishing our HR process and reaching out to team members. They’ve even made suggestions on ways we could improve our culture so that we could best accommodate our team members.

How did Art2Hire perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m not sure how they organize the recruitment process on their end, but they’ve been organized so far. I appreciate that they’re open to working with my team.

For example, we went back and forth on establishing our specific recruitment process with my product manager, providing them with documents that we wanted them to use. Those were shared in Google Docs, but we actually use Jira to track the candidates.

The HR specialist also uses Confluence to develop all of our documentation standards.

I was initially drawn to them because they’re a recruiting and management consulting company that specializes in tech, which means that they understand the latest trends in the industry.

But, beyond that, they have a big focus on culture and team happiness. They’re aware of what it takes to make sure that people feel supported, especially when you have teams that are working remotely. They start by understanding the team culture, then find individuals who fit that culture.

No, nothing comes to mind. I’m getting everything that I wanted.

Put in the time to meet with them to make sure that you’re aligned on the same objectives. That’s the best opportunity to work out a solid recruitment process because each business is different.

When we first started, we didn’t know what we were doing. We relied on Art2Hire’s expertise. They were willing to work with us to develop a process that made the most sense for our business and met our priorities.

Recruitment Support for Product Company

“It was almost as good as having an internal recruiting team.”

Jan. 2015 - Jan. 2018

Art2Hire supported recruiting for a product company by researching candidates and organizing the recruiting process. They screened all candidates, leading to the hire of 30 new people.

Sergii Kurstak
Head of Development, Whirl Software

The client was very pleased with the results of the project. Art2Hire did a good job identifying the right candidates for the job and ensuring they aligned on company values. The team established KPIs for each position, outlining priorities and deadlines ahead of time.

I’m the former head of development at Whirl Software, a product company based in several companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Art2Hire?

I was responsible for growing the team from zero. It was a decision to work with an agency to do that.

They provided all the recruiting services on their side. They were sourcing and researching candidates and organizing the recruitment process all the way until we had new hires. They helped us hire about 30 people. They did the screening and basic interviewing. All the other processes were done on our side.

They didn’t have a fixed number of people working with us. We had 1-3 people depending on the volume of positions that were open. They were very flexible. If we needed more effort, they provided more people.

We spent about $50,000.

We started working together in January 2015–January 2018.

We were very satisfied with their services. For an outside agency, they did a good job of looking into the product, what it was about, the kind of people we were looking for, and the values those people had to share. It was almost as good as having an internal recruiting team.

How did Art2Hire perform from a project management standpoint?

We had some KPIs set up. For each position, we had priorities, deadlines, and we managed it through an internal management system. The communication was via phone, email, etc. We chose the communication platforms. We used BambooHR and eventually Zoho.

My favorite part is the fact that I had a company that helped me work through all my recruiting needs and I didn’t have any problems. I was completely confident that they’d help us succeed. I didn’t need to worry about it. For an outsourcing company, they’re very good.

There were always a percentage of candidates that weren’t a good match. In some cases, it was obvious for us that they weren’t a good match. There were some issues with the basic screening but that was only occasional and nothing major.

Try and make the processes of working together as transparent as possible. Give them access to information about the project so they can have a full understanding of what they need.

Recruiting for IT Services Provider

"This is the best agency I've ever worked with."

Art2Hire partnered with an IT services provider to help find candidates for their recruitment needs. The team managed the full recruitment cycle from description creation, search, and initial screening,

Kiev, Ukraine
Lesia Tereshchuk
HR Manager, ABM Cloud

The company was able to hire 10 people from Art2Hire's program. The team was very concerned with the quality of the candidate rather than just completing the cycle with a hire. All the promised tasks were completed on time.

ABM Cloud is an innovative company providing professional IT services in developing and implementing cloud software solutions aimed to increase business performance. Lesia, HR manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Art2Hire?

Sometimes its hard for us to find certain candidates, especially when it concerns some high quality technical people. In such cases we ask Art2Hire to help us.

To hire high quality specialists.

Our company was already cooperating with Art2Hire before I joined the team, so unfortunately I’m not aware how we started.

It was a full recruiting cycle: from a position description creation to the search and initial screening of candidates. So only the most relevant candidates were transferred to us for an interview.

Mainly we communicated with the assigned manager, but we are aware that there is a whole recruitment team behind the process.

Wothe the helpm of ART2hire we hired aproximately 10 people.

It was very comfortable for me to interact with Art2Hire. They were concerned about the quality of the interviewed people, not only about the quick completion of the task.

Thus, we founded people who are a good match for us, not only in terms of technical skills but corporate values as well. The work at Art2Hire is very well structured. They were always available and we communicated a lot. All tasks and promises were completed on time.

Everything: - pleasant employees - diligent attitude to work - attention to the details - openness and great communication skills. This is the best agency I've ever worked with.

I haven’t noticed anything. I think they are working on their selves and improving all the time.

Recruiting for FinTech Company

"Their team made sure I didn’t drop the ball either."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Art2Hire is providing recruiting services to help augment a remote development team. They prescreen candidates and send leads to the client for further consideration.

San Mateo, California
Michael Khait
Advisor CTO for EncircleLabs

The volume of leads and the speed at which the client received them was impressive. Art2Hire is organized and easy to work with, making them a great partner.

I’m the advisor and CTO at EncircleLabs.

What challenges were you trying to address with Art2Hire?

We wanted to expand our remote development team in Ukraine.

They recruited engineers for us. We provided our requirements and they found candidates that fit our needs. They did prescreening before sending candidates my way.

I have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Art2Hire?

They were recommended to me by a colleague.

I’ve invested between $5,000–$10,000.

I started working with them in spring 2020, and our work is ongoing.

They’ve delivered so many leads, and they did a great job getting up to speed quickly. We started getting names of potential candidates the second week of working with them. The quality of leads was also good considering the speed and volume. We’re still looking for one more engineer, but I’m happy with their work so far.

They were accommodating to my schedule as well.

How did Art2Hire perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great about following up and staying organized. Their team made sure I didn’t drop the ball either. I just wish we had a project management dashboard rather than just using emails.

I was very impressed with the inbound leads we got that met our requirements. This project flowed better than previous recruiting projects I’ve done.

As I said, I just wish we had a project management dashboard where I could see how candidates were progressing through the different stages.

Dedicate time to review inbound leads and be engaged.

Recruiting for IoT Solutions Provider

"They’re very focused, professional, and want to make sure they provided the best quality service for us."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Art2Hire assisted with recruiting for an IoT solutions provider. Following the requirements set forth by the candidate, they screened candidates and acted as a liaison between candidates and the client.

Maksym Sergunin
Head of Software Engineering, Trackimo

As a result of Art2Hire’s work, the client hired 10 people in 3 months, filling all their hiring needs. The team at Art2Hire was communicative, organized, and prompt in their delivery. The client is more than satisfied with their work.

I’m the head of software engineering at Trackimo, an IoT solutions provider.

What challenge were you trying to address with Art2Hire?

Top management decided that they needed to make an R&D office in Kyiv from scratch. We needed a company to help us find people for our team in Kyiv.

In three months together, we’ve hired about 10 people for different positions. We’re continuing to work with them.

We work very closely. We initially go through what process and steps we should follow. After we agree, we follow the steps. We have different steps like send the candidates for the initial review. Then I select some candidates. We then give them feedback on who I’d like to talk to. They arrange interviews for me.

They also have a pre-screening by themselves where they talk to the candidates. Based on the interview, I decide whether to move forward. During this process, all the interviews are assigned by them.

Sometimes we have situations when the candidates needed some additional information or clarification about the job offer and what is expected of them. Sometimes I did it directly and sometimes I did it with them. They keep in contact with the candidates as well. There are always two channels of communication on both sides.

I work with 2-3 people. I’m in very close communication with their CEO.

How did you come to work with Art2Hire?

It was not my decision to make. Before I joined in November, someone suggested them to our top management.

We’ve invested about $30,000.

We started working together in November 2019, and the work is ongoing. They may have started in September or October before I was hired.

They’ve provided very good candidates and we’ve had great success with them. I’m completely satisfied with their work. We wanted the recruitment finished in three months and we finished hiring the team by January. They achieved the metrics defined by our management.

How did Art2Hire perform from a project management standpoint?

There was very close communication. We worked together. They hire the people and we do everything internally at our company. They’re good with timelines. We use email, phone, and WhatsApp. At the same time, I kept my personal Excel file with the candidates, the feedback, and the different steps and statuses.

They’ve provided very good candidates. They’re very focused, professional, and want to make sure they provided the best quality service for us.

No, they provided what we wanted.

It’s important to build relationships with any company you work with. It’s good to see them in person. Tatiana (CEO) actually came to our office. We even talk about things that aren’t completely related to work. It’s helpful to not be too formal, so you can build a strong relationship.

Overall Score Working with them has been one of my best experiences in my 20 years of working in this industry.

Office Recruitment for Internet Security & Privacy App

“They really understood our business and the roles.”

Jun. 2016 - Jan. 2018

Art2Hire provided recruiting services for an online identity privacy firm.

Redwood City, California
Eugene Malobrodsky
Co-Founder, AnchorFree Inc.

Art2Hire’s work has met the mark time and time again. Roughly 25% of applicants they sourced were hired, resulting in around 50 new hires. Customers can expect an organized team that follows through on their promises.

I was a co-founder and executive VP of AnchorFree Inc. They create mobile applications for consumers to protect their online identity.

What challenge were you trying to address with Art2Hire?

We were looking for assistance in recruiting, to open an office in Ukraine.

Initially, they helped us find a few people to hire. They helped negotiate contracts and provided us with legal and accounting help, as well as staffing the office we opened in Ukraine. In the first year, they helped staff about 15 people; they have helped staff roughly 50 people in total.

There was a coordinator and 5-6 recruiters.

How did you come to work with Art2Hire?

They were recommended by one of the people we hired who had worked with them previously.

We paid them 10% of compensation as the fee.

We started working together in 2016. The company was sold in 2018, but the new owners continue to use their services.

They really understood our business and our roles. They have an extensive onboarding, investing their time into the success of the relationship. We hired roughly 25% of the resumes they submitted to us. They provide high-quality service.

How did Art2Hire perform from a project management standpoint?

We gave them access to our Greenhouse. They imported and managed some of it.

They are straightforward and deliver what they promise. They really stay on top of things.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Spend time explaining and providing details about the problem set. They will customize their work to fit your needs.

Recruitment Services for International IT Company

"When you are working with Art2Hire, you can always find understanding and feel supported."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Art2Hire provides recruitment services to an international IT company. They are on the process of scouting for 10 skilled candidates that fit the needs of the company's clients.

Karine Kazaryan
IT Recruiter, International IT Company

Art2Hire's team demonstrated efficient project workflow and regularly touched based on tasks and expectations. They are always ready to give advice and assistance on anything. Moving forward, the client is thrilled that their work and partnership is headed in the same direction.

I am an IT-Recruiter at an international IT company. Our company creates and operates dedicated teams that deliver custom software solutions, run software testing, perform an in-depth analysis of your products, and provide expertise in leading enterprise applications development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Art2Hire?

We conducted an executive search for highly qualified candidates according to our needs.

50/50 - we are closing half by ourselves, the rest - with Art2Hire resources.

How did you select Art2Hire?

By recommendation of one of Art2Hire’s clients, we found them.

We have just started cooperation and we are planning to fill up to 10 vacancies with their help.

We are looking in the same direction - it’s a feeling of being one team. We have the same mindset.

• Understanding of a project
  • Candidate’s portrait
  • Task management

In the above-mentioned categories, they are always making a step forward.

When you are working with Art2Hire you can always find understanding and feel supported. They are always there when you need any advice or assistance.

There is always something to work on, so the only advice here is not to stop moving.