eCommerce Website Design and Development Services

Ariya InfoTech. is the web and mobile app development company offering advanced software solutions to the world. We are based in Jaipur, India. We started the company in early 2014 with 2 people and now we have 20+ strong team consistently performing par excellence and delivering solutions.​ We are experts of PHP, Ruby on Rails, WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Shopify, iOS and Android app development.

Vadodara, India
  • Vadodara, GJ 390021

Ecommerce Development for an Online Grocery Store

“They are highly professional and they deliver quality work.”

Oct. 2017 - Aug. 2018

ARIYA INFOTECH built a website from scratch, implementing the Magento system to correspond with an existing ERP system. This web development would facilitate the client's B2B and B2C processes.

Paris, France
Sudeep Shirodkar
IT Manager, Balshoi

ARIYA INFOTECH delivered a highly-functional website that fulfilled the client’s deliverables and milestones. Communicative and inquisitive, the team maximized efficiency by actively ensuring that all of the client’s expectations and needs were met.

I’m the IT manager for Balshoi, an e-commerce company. We have an online shopping website that sells Indian grocery items in Europe.

What challenge were you trying to address with ARIYA INFOTECH?

We were seeking help with the Magento development for our e-commerce site. We were focusing on streamlining our day-to-day B2B or B2C processes.

ARIYA INFOTECH's main tasks were to implement the Magento system and to add the required plug-ins to connect it with the existing ERP. They also built the website from scratch.

I worked with 3–4 people. I was in direct contact with the director, as well as one lead developer. On occasion, I would engage with some of the developers as well.

How did you come to work with ARIYA INFOTECH?

I was looking to outsource this project and posted my ad on Upwork. I received multiple offers from different companies. After communicating with all the bidders, I liked how ARIYA INFOTECH perceived our specific challenge. They were ready to tackle it and to communicate with me about it at any time. Their price point was also reasonable.

We invested approximately $11,000.

The project lasted from October 2017–August 2018.

I'm highly satisfied with their work. Once they achieved our deliverables and milestones, I tested their work's functionality. They took care of any changes that I felt needed to be made.

How did ARIYA INFOTECH perform from a project management standpoint?

They were on time with deliverables and stayed within budget. Communication was great because they would ask me directly if there were any areas they didn’t understand. They got the clarification they needed to move forward with development, so they didn't waste any time there.

I worked with another two companies for ERP development as well, but I was most satisfied with the work that ARIYA INFOTECH delivered.

There were some small issues when it came to internal communication between their team lead and their developers. These were specific cases when the team lead wasn't available due to illness and personal circumstances. In those cases, the developers would have to ask me the same question 2–3 times—but this was okay given the situation.

Go for it. They are highly professional and they deliver quality work.