Mobile & Connected Experiences
We design and develop custom app experiences that help businesses connect with their customers through mobile phones, tablets, bots and smart things. ArcTouch has been building mobile apps since the dawn of the original App Store in 2008. We transform app ideas into experiences for a wide range of connected devices you hold in your hand, wear on your wrist, and use in your home and car.
We understand that every business is unique. Our wide range of services include app strategy, design, engineering and lifecycle management, and can be tailored to meet specific business needs -- from defining strategy, to user experience & visual design, to engineering & testing, and optimization & growth.
We like to exchange ideas with our community of customers and partners. Check out our most recent original content and let us know what you think:
- From Great Idea to Successful Mobile App
- Making Good on the Promise of Enterprise Mobile Apps
- Good Bot, Bad Bot: What brands and businesses need to know before they build conversational applications.
- The Smart App: A comprehensive guide for using mobile analytics to make your app a success - right from the start.
Design templates: https://arctouch.com/articles/#templates
- Mobile UX Template
- Bot Design UX Template
- Kotlin vs. Java: First Impressions Using Kotlin for a Commercial Android Project
- How to Build an Alexa Skill: Introducing Airport Security Line Wait Times
- Build or buy? What kind of workplace app offers the best ROI?
- 9 things developers and businesses need to know about Google Home
ArcTouch340 Brannan StreetSan Francisco, CA 94107United States415.944.2000
ArcTouch200 5th AvenueNew York, NY 10010United States917.338.7007