You Imagine. We Create.
Arck Interactive is a boutique digital agency focused on creating innovative web and mobile platforms.
Since 2009, we've provided product design, development, marketing, managed hosting, and strategic services to clients who range from early-stage technology startups to multinational financial enterprises.
Our work powers: Gatorade’s Athlete Reporting Platform, World Bank’s internal and external social networks, Botworx' AI Chatbots, John Wiley & Son’s faculty network, University of Michigan’s Health Modeling Platform, Executive Network’s business intelligence platform and social CRM, an educational learning network for Loyola High School, a commercial social networking application called “The Vine”, and many others.
We are open-source enthusiasts. Several of our developers are key contributors to several web development frameworks, including Elgg, a popular social networking framework used in many of our projects.
- Web and Mobile Product Strategy
- Prototyping, Concept and MVP Development
- Full-Stack Web Application Development (Node, Express, Angular, React, Vue.JS, Laravel/PHP, Codeignitor, Djanjo, YI, Elgg, etc.)
- UI / UX Design, Strategy
- Mobile Product Design
- iOS App Development
- Android App Development
- Hybrid App Development (Xamarin, Ionic, etc.)
- Managed Cloud Hosting via ArckCloud (IaaS, PaaS, bare metal)
- AI / Bot Development
- Quality Assurance & Testing
- Mobile Backend Engineering (Google App Engine, Firebase, Deployd, Firehose, Socket.IO, Atmosphere, etc.)
- Variation and A/B Testing
Web Site: https://www.arckinteractive.com