Innovative Solutions For Growth Ready Companies

BRONZE VERIFIED

Arcane Marketing is a top professional digital marketing agency with extensive experience and skill sets in:

• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
  • Social Media Marketing (SMM)
  • Pay-Per-Click Management (PPC) for:
    • Google
    • Bing
    • Yahoo
    • YouTube
  • Social Media Ads Management:
    • Facebook
    • Instagram
    • LinkedIn (and other social media networks)
  • Website Development and Design
  • Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
  • Brand Reputation Management
  • Video Production & Video Marketing
  • Graphic Design

We are VERY good at what we do. We can easily say that because of the results we produce and the goals we achieve with all of our clients.

• Our average SEO/Local SEO client sees an ROI of over 300% when working with us for at least 6 months
  • Our average PPC client sees an ROI of $4.14 for each $1 spent, when we've managed their ads for over 4 months
  • Our average Social Media client sees a cost per engagement reduction of over 58%. What would typically cost $100 now runs our clients approx. $42 for the same engagement level.

Arcane Marketing has an exceptional team of digital marketers, strategists, and technicians that provide innovative digital marketing strategies, comprehensive, appealing web design, and superior customer support.

We have a particular specialty with large brands as well as working white-label.

If you're interested in speaking, set up a time with our company President, Nathan Hawkes: https://calendly.com/nathan-hawkes

Idaho Falls, ID
  • 675 E Anderson St.
    Idaho Falls, ID 83401
  • 240 E Palmetto Ave., Suite 100
    Longwood, FL 32750

Wilding Wallbeds, Idaho National Laboratories, SelectHealth, Line-X, Pizza Pie Cafe, Casago, Copag, Headsets Direct, Hyde Drift Boats,

Website Development & SEO for Pediatric Urgent Care Firm

"What we appreciate most about Arcane Marketing is how accessible they are."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Initially, Arcane Marketing was only tasked to revamp the company's site and enhance their SEO. With their potential, the client engaged them again to support numerous sites and other deliverables.

Idaho Falls, Idaho
Travis Gardner
Owner & COO, Just 4 Kids Urgent Care

Since 2018, the Arcane Marketing team has shown exemplary work. Consistently, they paved way for the company to achieve the number one ranking in many keyword categories, boosting the site's traffic and SEO efforts.

I'm a partner / COO at Just 4 Kids Urgent Care. We are a pediatric Urgent Care in Southeast Idaho.

For what projects/services did your company hire Arcane Marketing, and what were your goals?

We hired Arcane to rebuild and improve our existing website, and improve our SEO. We have since hired them them to assist us with multiple websites, and additional projects.

How did you select Arcane Marketing and what were the deciding factors?

We liked the fact that Arcane was a local company, but more than anything, they were easy to contact, and they were willing to listen to our ideas and help make them a reality.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

We met with them a few times to discuss our ideas and concerns with our previous website, and then they went to work! They made edits and rebuilt the website, with us being allowed access throughout the project to make notes and suggestions.

Near the end of the project, we met in person and reviewed the site, and made any final changes. Since then, we have continued to work with them each month to review the content they provide/create to improve our SEO.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

We really only had 1 point of contact during our projects, which was awesome! We worked with the owner, a web developer, and an SEO specialist.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

Our web traffic has increased, and our SEO positioning increased greatly. In many of our keyword categories, we are ranked #1.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

They are a very hands-on company. We would speak via phone or email multiple times a week.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

What we appreciate most about Arcane Marketing is how accessible they are. They are also willing to listen to our ideas and help us bring them to life.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

More communication is always appreciated. They weren't lacking, but more is always better!

Digital Strategy for Retail Bicycle Store

"Their team has been critical in helping us take advantage of opportunities to expand our clientele."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Arcane Marketing handles website maintenance and updates, keyword research and SEO, demographic targeting, and social media marketing for a local bike store in St. George, Utah.

St. George, Utah
Mark McLaughlin
Owner, Bicycles Unlimited

The partnership has allowed the client to reduce their overall advertising budget by almost half while increasing the traction of their campaigns, their ranking on SERPs, and leads gained from their website traffic. The Arcane Marketing team is flexible, attentive, and thorough in all of their work.

I’m the owner and founder of a retail bicycle store providing wholesale and service to our customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arcane Marketing?

We’ve used several different marketing firms in the past and just never really found the kind of service we wanted.

Their team manages my webpage, keeps it updated, provides keyword research and audience targeting, and makes sure we have good positioning on Yahoo! and Yelp and other secondary searches. They track all of the metrics from those various sources as well as number of visits to the site and resulting phone calls, and then provide me with a printout of the results every month.

Most of our interactions are with the two owners of the company, and then there are a few others involved in some of the more day-to-day elements of the engagement.

How did you come to work with Arcane Marketing?

I was working with an ad agency to redesign my website, and they had also done some work for Arcane, so they recommended I check them out. They explained how they could specifically target and track my impressions from Google and come up with better customer outreach strategies, so I decided to move forward with them.

The total cost has been about $15,000, including the $600 a month budget that I’ve set as a baseline for our regular operations.

We’ve been partnering together since May 2018.

Within the first few months, we noticed our website traffic going way up, our Google reviews going up, and other increases in pretty much every area we were targeting. We started performing significantly better than we ever had with any other marketing agency, and that trend has continued for the entire two years we’ve been with them.

How did Arcane Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They do a good job of managing the work, and always respond relatively quickly to any requests that I have for them. Even though they’re a good distance away from our physical office, they still come down in person 2–3 times a year to go over things in more detail and make sure we are on the same page about our longer-term plans moving forward.

One thing they did really well from the start was to get a great handle on our market and our industry so that they could understand where the opportunities that we could take advantage of were. Because of that effort and attention, they were able to show us where some of the holes in our current strategy were as well as to point out some potential strategies that I wasn’t even aware of.

For example, we don’t sell bikes online, but especially during COVID-19 there’s been a shortage of everything, so people have been more than willing to drive sometimes 400 miles to pick up a bike. Their team has been critical in helping us take advantage of opportunities to expand our clientele.

One thing they could do that I haven’t asked them for yet would be to walk me through the reports they provide in a little bit more detail. I get very comprehensive reports, but I’m sure there are things in there that I don’t entirely understand the implications of as I look through.

Sit down with the owners and have an in-depth conversation about what you want to accomplish. The better they understand your goals for the project, the more tactics they’ll be able to come up with to effectively pursue those goals.

I’ve cut my advertising budget almost in half because of the increase in value they are delivering.

Web Dev for Professional Coaching Company

“The quality of work is great.”

Jun. 2020 - Ongoing

Arcane Marketing provides WordPress development services for a professional coaching company. Their work includes embedding YouTube videos and migrating content. Their next undertaking will be SEO.

Idaho Falls, Idaho
Terry Hansen
Partner, Hansen Group Company

Arcane Marketing’s work has met expectations, and success for the new site bodes well. The team is communicative, attentive, and professional. Customers can expect a team of marketing and digital presence experts that get the job done properly.

I’m the president and founder of a professional coaching company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arcane Marketing?

I had an outdated website, and my personal branding and online reputation weren’t very visible at all. I hired Arcane Marketing to redesign my site from a brochure site to a personally branded site.

They created my new WordPress site. The team was able to pull in some of my YouTube channel videos, as well as my Facebook page posts. Additionally, they were able to set up links to my various sales funnels.

They’ve been able to integrate a lot of content from my old site into my new one. There’s a lot of links, too. Overall, they were able to turn my site into something that would showcase my background, skills, and abilities a lot better.

We worked with two people from their team, including a project manager.

How did you come to work with Arcane Marketing?

I met them through a networking event, and we had a good conversation.

For the web development, I spent $5,000–$6,000.

We started working together in June 2020, and our work is ongoing.

I appreciate the continuity of the new site from the old site; it maintains the legacy and history of the domain. Their attentiveness and communication throughout the project have been very good, too. The quality of work is great, too.

How did Arcane Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very quick. I usually send them an email with bullet points that I need,  and they go back through the list. The team has been great on following through.

Their strong point is their marketing, SEO, and other internet services.

Maybe their onboarding could be improved with a more streamlined approach to setting expectations. Perhaps a PDF document or a roadmap would be helpful.

In order to be successful, you need to be fast with your own content. It’s really important that the copy and text related to the various pages on the website have thought behind it. It slows things down when they’re waiting for me to send over copy.

SEO & PPC for Wallbed Site

"We have been absolutely thrilled with what they have done for our company."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Arcane Marketing provided SEO and PPC services for a bed store. They also manage their social media.

St. George, Utah
Brandon Wilding
Marketing Manager, Wilding Wallbeds

The online store’s google listing s have improved and revenue has increased. Arcane marketing communicates constantly, creating a seamless workflow. The team understands the ins and out of the industry and are able to execute.

Wilding Wallbeds manufactures all-wood space saving furniture specializing in Wall Beds and Murphy Beds. I am on the Marketing team.

For what projects/services did your company hire Arcane Marketing?

We hired Arcane to manage our Online presence both SEO and PPC, and to assist us in the management of our social media accounts.

We wanted to improve our Google listings and to create and manage ads that bring in customers who are searching for the products that we manufacture.

We interviewed several potential agencies and finally settled on Arcane because we felt that they shared the same goals and values as us.

Arcane has developed and manages our Google ads account and our SEO efforts. They have also helped us with our overall marketing strategy.

We communicate directly with Chad who is our account manager and Nate who is the CEO.

Our revenue has increased significantly since we started using Arcane. Our Google listings have improved and we have found our site to be more efficient and more effective.

The workflow has been seamless. We communicate with them constantly and we have a monthly call where we go into depth with them to go over results and finetune our plans. They answer emails and call as soon as they come in.

It is rare to find people who are geniuses in the industry but also able to communicate with us in simple terms that we understand and can appreciate.

I don't have any recommendations for areas where they can approve. We have been absolutely thrilled with what they have done for our company.

Overall Score We have been and are very impressed with Arcane Marketing.
    Arcane has always been available to meet and to talk.
    Arcane is well worth the money we have paid them.
    Their work is always the highest quality and it is always within the discussed time frames
    I would refer Arcane to anyone looking for a high quality marketing agency.

BRONZE VERIFIED