Full Service Digital Marketing Agency

How do you decide which agency to…

• Design your marketing material?
  • Develop or update your website?
  • Plan and manage your social media?
  • Build and optimize your marketing campaigns?

It’s a gamble – regardless of reviews. They need to be able to understand you and what you want to do…they need to be able to do their job and provide you with quality service…but they should also bring something extra to the table. They should be able to give you a competitive advantage.

We believe that great marketing starts with efficiency. Not just in a dollar sense – although that is important too - but efficient in the way it interacts with your audience. Simply put…

We believe in the efficiency of information.

The quicker you get to the point, the more efficiently you deliver what they need to feel / hear / see / interact with the more powerful the message. In a world overrun by useless and disorganized information – stand out by providing valuable information in such a way that your audience sees you and values what you have to say.

To paraphrase Einstein:

“If you can convey a complicated idea simply – you have truly mastered the subject.”

Branding & Marketing for Cyber Defense Company

"Their professionalism and enthusiasm for the project and our organization set them apart from the others."

Mar. - July 2020

Arc Reactions Inc developed a brand and marketing strategy for a cyber defense business. Their role involved creating a website and marketing materials to communicate the brand's voice and values.

Les Bowditch
Lead Consultant & Owner, Kalnara Cyber Defense

Exceeding expectations and gaining massive good reviews, Arc Reactions Inc increased the brand's engagement. Their business strategy consulting service immensely helped the company to focus on key details. The company is excited to work with the team again.

I am the owner of the company. We are based in Calgary, Alberta, serving businesses in Western Canada by helping them secure their assets using a risk-based methodology to reduce costs and improve ROI.

For what projects/services did your company hire Arc Reactions Inc?

We needed to develop a recognizable brand and messaging, including a website and marketing material.

The project goals were to develop a professional, recognizable brand for us that communicated our core values.

I searched for branding agencies, spoke to several organizations, and ultimately selected Arc after a discussion with them. Their professionalism and enthusiasm for the project and our organization set them apart from the others I'd spoken to.

We initially met with the team at Arc. We spent hours working together to understand the "why" and the "what" that was most important to the success of the project. From there, the team at Arc took the reins and drove the project forward, hitting milestones and promised dates.

The team at Arc provided business strategy consulting services to identify our business model before expanding into brand and logo development and performing the following services:

• Marketing Campaign Development
  • Customer Persona Development
  • Business model development
  • Content marketing
  • Sales material design

I worked with their developers, growth manager, and the owner to accomplish varying tasks.

The branding Arc developed has received outstanding reviews and an exceptionally positive reaction from anyone I've spoken to about it. The outcome far exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier with the results.

We met virtually on a regular basis and communicated via email to ensure the project moved smoothly, deliverables were understood and well defined. The team at Arc really drove the engagement and effectively communicated.

A true mark of a great organization is how they handle adversity. Problems were few and far between, and when identified they were resolved professionally and quickly.

The passion and enthusiasm for working with small businesses were incredible. They dove right in and spent the time and effort to extract key details that I'd not considered previously.

Everyone can improve, but nothing is worthy of being called out specifically. I have future projects in mind for the team at Arc and won't hesitate to call them again.

Overall Score Arc provided an exceptional experience and I won't hesitate to engage them again.
    Finding time to meet with the team was incredibly easy. With their published calendar, I was able to find times that worked with my schedule easily.
    The cost for the project was higher than other's I'd looked at, however, the adage that you get what you pay for rings true yet again.
    Arc produced professional, high quality results. The website is amazing, and the branding and marketing materials wow all those who see them.
    I would happily recommend Arc to friends based on the experience and positive reception to all their work from the public.

Branding & Web Design for Real Estate Investment Company

"I appreciated their work ethic and ability to brainstorm new ideas and directions."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

Arc Reactions Inc branded a Calgary-based commercial real estate company. They delivered iterations and versions of the company logo and built out a visual branding deck to serve as a consistent guideline.

Trevor Skinner
President, Total Investments Inc.

Arc Reactions Inc delivered professional-looking visual elements that effectively convey the company's values. Their work exceeded the client's expectations and significantly improved their digital presence. The client was impressed by their work ethic and dedication to delivering quality designs.

Total Investments manages commercial Real Estate in and around Calgary, AB, Canada. I am the president.

For what projects/services did your company hire Arc Reactions Inc?

I approached David and Arc Reactions after another successful joint marketing project with his company to refresh the existing logo, brand, and build a website for Total Investments.

The primary goal was a clean professional logo / brand that reflected the professionalism of my company and it's holdings. Once the logo was designed we needed it expanded into a brand with images, fonts, and vectors to be used on marketing / sales material. We then needed all of this designed and built into a professional looking website that was easy to use and conveyed the brand and services.

The choice to work with David and Arc Reactions was an easy one. I had worked with him on another project and was very pleased with the results and the quick turnaround time.

They designed multiple versions of our new logo (making it very easy to choose which one we liked the best), they then created a logo usage document, and built out the branding by way of a visual branding deck, they then worked with me to put together a creative brief for the website and on approval created mock-ups and built the site with a WordPress CMS.

There was 3 people at the beginning (when we started working with Arc Reactions) - Over 5 years later they have 8. David always takes the time to answer / return my calls and help with any edits / updates to the site.

The primary results were a professional brand and website that I regularly get complements on even 5 years after it was launched. It significantly improved my online presence. Arc Reactions exceeded my expectations on this project and on the overall look they came up with for Total Investments.

The main steps of the project were outlined at the beginning. They didn't waste any of my time. Deadlines were met. Expectations exceeded.

I appreciated their work ethic and ability to brainstorm new ideas and directions. Also there commitment to quality.

None. One of the reasons we've been working with them for over 5 years.

Overall Score Fantastic marketing company. Definitely recommend. You will not be disappointed!
    Easy to schedule time. They always get back to us and are early to meetings.
    They have always charged a fair price for what they do. I have never felt they didn't earn their paycheck.
    Love our brand and website. It's still relevant 5 years later.
    I have refered a number of friends to them ... and have given personal references on numerous occasions.

Web Dev & Branding for Dealership Brokerage

"Because they’d never dealt with people like us before, they wanted to learn everything about our business."

Jan. 2020 - Mar. 2020

Arc Reactions created a website, a brand, a logo, and other brand materials for a dealership brokerage. They customized the website for the client’s target audience.

Larry Zanni
Partner, Dealership Brokers

The website has launched; while it lacks the ability to track metrics, it’s generated positive feedback from 200 customers and colleagues for the client. Arc Reactions demonstrates a high level of proactiveness and diligence in their work, especially when it comes to learning a client’s business.

I’m a partner in Dealership Brokers. We buy and sell automobile dealerships.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arc Reactions Inc?

We needed help with developing a logo, a brand, and most importantly, a website.

We first sat down with Arc Reactions and expressed our needs. We had a very good idea of what we wanted to achieve, but we weren’t sure how to present it and lay it out. We also weren’t sure what vocabulary to use to get customers

Arc Reactions created a brand and a professional logo that shows who we are and expresses our passion for what we do. They also crafted a tagline and professional business cards.

The most significant piece, of course, was a website. We needed a site that would be very specific to the client that we’re trying to accommodate: dealer principals that own one facility and are thinking about selling their business. Arc Reactions made sure our website meets the objectives of our target customers.

Alex (Growth Manager) did 80% of the work with us and did an outstanding job. We also worked with David (Owner & Project Lead).

How did you come to work with Arc Reactions Inc?

My partner had experience working with them. They also presented exceptionally well, and we liked their positions and their thought process behind what we wanted them to do.

The project started in January and ended in March 2020. The next phase is implementing SEO on the site. We’re also thinking about marketing and making enhancements to our site, such as referrals to drive traffic. However, we’re revisiting those ideas in three months.

Arc Reactions is going to track how many people visit the website and how they interact with it, so I don’t have that data right now. However, a couple hundred people have visited it through LinkedIn. I’ve also received numerous phone calls from clients and colleagues saying it’s one of the best websites in this sector that they’ve seen. About 200 people have reached out to me with compliments since we launched the site. I’m pretty happy about that.

How did Arc Reactions Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an excellent job. We communicated via email or telephone 80% of the time, with some personal meetings and text messages.

Their passion stood out. Arc Reactions really got behind the project and the concept of what we do and who we deal with. Because they’d never dealt with people like us before, they wanted to learn everything about our business to better do their jobs. They built a map of who we’re trying to attract, why they would come to us, what the personalities are, etc. That made a difference.

As with everyone, their timelines could improve. For the most part, Arc Reactions hit them. We regularly gave reminders just to make sure they knew what was coming. We were very clear in our communication, and they were very clear in their responses.

Do what we did: check out references and talk to people who’ve dealt with them.

They met most deadlines, but we gave them a lot of reminders so that there were no surprises.
    They were right in the middle in quotes, but we felt it was a fair return on the dollars we spent.
    I would certainly recommend Arc Reactions.

Video Production for Automotive Dealership

"They cared about the success of the project just as much as we did."

June. - Dec. 2017

Arc Reactions Inc produced video content from the ground up, performing pre-and post-production services. Then, they placed the videos on laptops so the content would play when the computer opened.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Kevin Olfert
Former VP of Strategic Planning, Prestige Auto Group

Internal stakeholders sent the laptops to industry leaders as a gift. As a result, the stakeholders established a strong relationship with their target audience. Arc Reactions Inc is a highly driven firm. Their responsive communication stood out.

I was the vice president of strategic planning for an automobile dealership called Prestige Auto Group.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arc Reactions Inc?

The company wanted to grow its business. For background, manufacturers will put out an open point, and they’ll want to close it by putting a dealer in that open point. Most manufacturer agreements will say they have to offer the dealership to their existing franchises first before they can go outside. Our goal was to get in front of those manufacturers so they could get to know us.

They created a set of individual, yet combined videos that would appear in front of the president or vice president of sales at various manufacturers. The team produced the video from start to finish, including pre-and post-production. They used my input along the way.

We ended up creating these videos, and then we paid the vendor to purchase laptop computers. We put the videos on the computers and gave them to the manufacturers as a gift. When they opened the laptops, they would see a seven-minute video about our group.

There were two main people involved along with an administrator.

How did you come to work with Arc Reactions Inc?

I was searching for a smaller organization online. I wanted to avoid a large agency where you meet the president initially, but that’s the last time you’ll speak with them. I decided on a shortlist of 3-5 agencies to contact. When I phoned the number for Arc Reactions Inc, the owner picked up the phone. We had a conversation, and I could tell he cared.

We started in June of 2017, and the project finished in December of 2017.

We invested about $60,000 in the engagement.

They completed the job on time, and we were really happy with the results.  We got face-to-face time with the manufacturers, who we didn’t know before. Now, I can pick up the phone and call the leadership at various manufacturers and have a conversation. It helped us get in the door and meet with the decision-makers, which was the intent.

How did Arc Reactions Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

I made a good choice by hiring a small firm. They wanted to grow their firm, and they thought this would be a great way to grow. They were extremely responsive and invested in making sure the project was going to be really successful.

They cared about the success of the project just as much as we did.

No, I don’t think so.

Future customers should maintain ongoing conversations with the owner. We didn’t spend all the time with the owner, but he was definitely involved. If there are any issues, tell the owner and he will resolve them.

Overall Score I’ve used them three different times representing different organizations.
    They’re really good at meeting their budgets.

Branding for Entertainment Company

"They have been consistently courteous, generous, professional, and productive..."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Arc Reactions Inc provides a variety of branding and marketing services. This has involved logo creation, graphic design, sales copywriting, and print consulting, among other tasks.

Atlanta, Georgia
Brian Livesay
CEO, Entertainment Company

Investors have praised the visually appealing designs and concise copy, and stakeholders are proud to display their work. The vendor fostered a positive, professional collaboration complemented by consistent communication. They've guided stakeholders through a well-structured workflow.

I am the CEO of a film and television studio infrastructure development company with projects in development worldwide.

Logo, Branding, Graphic Design, Sales Copywriting, Marketing Consulting

Our goals were to develop high-quality branding, marketing materials and other support documentation for our business.

We were referred to a number of companies and did initial interview calls with each. Arc Reactions was the clear winner in all categories we considered.

As we are a new company, Arc Reaction worked with us and developed our branding and all related graphic design elements from scratch. This included: Logo, Creation of Brand, Pitch Deck (Multiple Versions / Edits), Print Consulting, Print Setup, Business Cards, and Website.

There were 8 collaborators on our team, of which I was the lead and we worked mainly with David, the Owner and Project Lead for Arc Reactions. There were other members on Arc's team, but David ran point primarily.

Needless to say our team very impressed with the results, but the thing that matters most to our business is how our investors and associates react to the results. I have most commonly heard the following: "Wow, this looks great"; "Gorgeous presentation..."; "Concise and beautifully presented"; "fantastic"; "stunning"; "Well laid-out". We have had tremendous success with these materials that accurately represent our brand and our offerings. Truly a happy moment when I'm about to lay our materials on the table for the first time.

The workflow was shockingly easy and surprisingly efficient. Considering that my office is approximately 2000 miles from those of Arc Reactions and that I've never met a single person from their company face to face, I honestly wouldn't change a thing. We used every available technological means of communication: email, zoom calls, conference lines, text messages and collaborative online workspaces ALL to great effect. Tech is great and all, but the really important part of the workflow is the person on the other end of the line. Arc was absolutely fantastic to work with. My design team always felt heard and our changes (no matter how late in the process) were always addressed positively and professionally. When we made questionable requests, we were expertly guided and were always happy, indeed beyond happy, with the results. In a couple of words: Incredibly good communication and workflow.

Arc Reactions is a very impressive company on the whole. Their work speaks for itself, and their manner with customers is exemplary. They have been consistently courteous, generous, professional, productive and to make matters even better they are really really nice people! Unless they quit working I'm never going to call anyone else.

You know, I'm not sure there are any areas I see for improvement. I had a near-perfect experience with them. Every 'delay' was them waiting on ME for information or decisions. Every conversation was productive and enjoyable. The work was AWESOME. I guess I would ask them to be aware of this as they grow. Keep the touch with the customers. It is gold.

Overall Score 10 out of 5...or maybe 11.
    Simple and easy.
    I hope they don't read this....they are a terrific value. Certainly not cheap, but definitely not overpriced either.
    Exceeded every expectation.
    can I get a 10 of 10 stars for this? I actively refer them to my colleagues now.

Branding & Marketing for Virtual Education Company

“For the amount of money we pay, the service they provide has just been phenomenal.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Arc Reactions executed the complete rebrand of a healthcare education business. Their efforts included brand strategy, web development, marketing campaigns, creating collateral materials, and conducting SEO.

Edmonton, Canada
Alex Jackson
President & CEO, Hone Virtual Education

Arc Reactions' work led to a significant increase in business. They successfully branded the startup who now enjoys a larger online presence. The team’s excellent SEO work has improved the conversion rate. The engagement was extremely cost-effective, and the whole team a pleasure to work with.

I’m the CEO of Hone Virtual Education, which provides highly immersive training solutions for first responders and other healthcare professionals.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arc Reactions?

We had a couple of products but we didn’t have a brand, logo, or any of the supporting elements to really position us as an industry leader within our market. We needed a complete branding package, including a website and comprehensive marketing materials.

Arc Reactions analyzed the market segment we wanted to compete in. They identified keywords, trends, topics, and even what brand colors were being used by competitors. They then mapped these out on a virtual diagram, using an AI program. Based on our segment, we could see how we compared to our competitors.

This exercise was phenomenally helpful for us in identifying keywords for our organic search ranking, as well as determining what trending topics were being discussed, for use in our blog content. They utilized this information to develop a concrete brand strategy.

We had two initial meetings. The first meeting was the discovery session, and they asked very good questions while letting us do most of the talking. By the next meeting, they had delivered three branding options—which were laid out for us on the table, professionally printed.

Everything looked and felt exactly as we’d expect a finished product to look. I got a little nervous when I walked in and told them that given our startup budget, we couldn’t afford to pay them for all of it. They then told us it was on them.

Their package had everything in it for us to review. We only had minor iterations to make at our next session. They really nailed it on the first one, through the requirements gathering session they did.

Arc Reactions built everything on our website from scratch. We also did some traditional print media marketing. They joined our Slack channel in order to stay up to date with all tasks. David provides monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting on all our marketing campaigns and efforts.

Our primary point of contact was Dave (Owner, Arc Reactions) but he took a very hands-off approach. We mainly worked with two members of the team. We interfaced directly with the member responsible for social media management and copywriting. The other handled the graphic design.

How did you come to work with Arc Reactions?

I found them through a recommendation on Clutch. I was looking at a couple of marketing agencies in Calgary and reached out to meet with a few agencies. Compared to the first two companies I talked to—who struck me as being stuffy—David and his team were very relaxed.

David was quick to point out the things we didn’t need to spend money on, which really caught my attention. He understood that we were a startup and had a tight budget. He didn’t try to upsell us on anything. We had $150,000 for the branding, and some of Arc Reactions’ competitors were asking for $220,000 or more.

While other marketing firms seemed to strictly refer to the proposal requirements, David was very flexible in scope. I was immediately taken by his passion and drive to support startups.

$150,000 covered brand design, web design and development, and marketing efforts. We’ll be renewing our contract with them for a reduced rate this year since we’ve completed brand and website development.

We started working with Arc Reactions in October 2018, and are in the process of renewing our contract with them.

For one of the marketing campaigns we ran in March 2019, David and his team got us 900 Facebook followers in a 24-day period. That was just phenomenal. I can’t speak highly enough about the level of service we’ve gotten from them. They’ve been very receptive and polite.

We’ve also done remarketing campaigns. When people visit our website, we cash their coupons and enter them into our remarketing campaign. That’s been huge. We’ve seen an uptick of about 3% in sales over the last quarter since we launched the remarketing campaign at the beginning of this quarter.

They did a great job of increasing sales. They especially excelled at setting up our SEO, our website tracking, and the conversions setup.

The blog campaigns they’ve built for us have established a great foundation for lead generation. Their team did an excellent job of creating content and lead generation programs on multiple digital fronts. We’ve actually had quite a few people getting in touch with our sales team after reading our blog posts.

One of the things I appreciated was that, when we got the bill for the traditional print material, everything was at cost with no upsell. I asked David about it, and he told me they don’t upcharge on printing. Not only did we get it at cost, but they also got it rush printed for us, and didn’t charge extra.

How did Arc Reactions perform from a project management standpoint?

If I have a question, I can call David at 7:30 at night, and he’ll answer. Communication, with all members of their team, has been incredibly smooth. They utilized HootSuite to track all tasks, and everything was delivered long before the deadline.

I can’t think of anything. My only pet peeve is that they still prefer email over Slack. I don’t have any complaints; I think they’ve done an outstanding job.

Some of David’s suggestions are out there and first sound a bit crazy, but I’d urge you to give it a go. Getting 900 Facebook followers in 24 days is a perfect example of that.

He told us he wouldn’t charge us for it if it didn’t work, but it worked phenomenally well. He has some interesting ideas and approaches, and I advise anyone wanting to work with Arc Reactions to take that opportunity.

Overall Score It’s been a phenomenal experience on all fronts, and I’d highly recommend it to anyone.
    I’ve already sent some business their way.

SMM, SEO & New Website for Fitness Equipment Dealer

“Engagement with our customers has significantly increased since partnering with them.”

2015 - Ongoing

Arc Reactions Inc built a new WordPress site, designing it after provided examples. They improved Facebook and Twitter accounts and also work on SEO and organic traffic.

David Haughton
Organization Manager & Marketing, Apple Fitness Store Ltd.

Arc Reactions Inc communicates well and regularly checks in to ensure they’re meeting expectations. They don’t always make deadlines, but they’re honest and open about their limits. The team is collaborative and friendly, making them a valuable partner.

I’m the operations manager at Apple Fitness Store Ltd., a commercial and residential fitness equipment dealer. I manage our marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arc Reactions Inc?

We needed a partner to manage our online marketing and enhance brand awareness, including a complete website overhaul. We wanted to better engage with people and increase our online traffic.

Arc Reactions Inc built a new WordPress site, contributing content such as posts. We provided them with a few examples of what kind of design we wanted, and they came up with a UX/UI that met our needs. They improved our Facebook and Twitter accounts and have currently been helping with SEO and Google Ads. They’ve also been working on improving our organic traffic.

My main point of contact is the project manager, but I can also get in contact with the other team members. We work with a total of about four people.

How did you come to work with Arc Reactions Inc?

They found us. I did some research and then they came in and gave a strong and professional presentation that met our standards, so we hired them.

We’ve spent between $200,000–$400,000.

We partnered in the spring of 2015, and the work is ongoing.

Engagement with our customers has significantly increased since partnering with them. Our likes on Facebook have gone from about 30 to 2,700, and our website traffic has increased by over 150%.

How did Arc Reactions Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

They don’t always meet our deadlines, but they usually tell us well in advance if something isn’t going to work out. We communicate via email and phone, and we hold monthly meetings to review analytics. We also have annual meetings to hash out our online marketing campaigns.

They’re a small company that does lots of meaningful work. They easily fit in with our company and met our needs.

They could be more thoughtful about timelines and staff according to the workload.

Maintain frequent contact to make sure things are going according to plan. They’re a creative team, and the end result will be great.

Branding Collateral & Marketing for Engineering Firm

“We’re not everywhere, but Arc Reactions Inc makes it seem like we are.”

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Arc Reactions Inc provides branding collateral and digital marketing services to build brand awareness. Services include social media marketing, website development, and content creation.

11- 50 Employees

Hartley Harris
President, Catch Engineering

Arc Reactions Inc has increased user engagement and lead generation, effectively pivoting the brand. The refreshed website and new marketing materials receive high praise. A dedicated and proactive partner, Arc Reactions Inc ensures continuous progress. They strive to create value for cost.

I’m a principal electrical engineer, president, and part-owner of Catch Engineering. We provide engineering consultancy services to the energy, oil, and gas industries.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arc Reactions Inc?

My business partner and I had made all of our marketing efforts, so the few materials we had were overly personal. Also, our website was mediocre. We sought out Arc Reactions Inc to help us build our brand, refresh our site, and create collateral.

We’ve done around twenty projects together. For our first project, Arc Reactions Inc built my LinkedIn profile so that I could use my professional connections to grow our brand. They expanded my LinkedIn network and posted from my page. When this project proved successful, we re-engaged Arc Reactions Inc. They created a project summary sheet and proposal covers, and then they built our current website.

Arc Reactions Inc produced case studies, brochures, literature, presentation templates, and icons around how we talk about our services. They built landing pages and pursued Google Ads work. They even produced a video for a project my company was doing; the team came to the building where we were doing a generator lift and shot the video.

Currently, they’re doing a remarketing campaign involving inexpensive animated ads.

We work directly with David (Owner & Project Lead, Arc Reactions Inc).

How did you come to work with Arc Reactions Inc?

David contacted me on LinkedIn.

My company has spent around $90,000.

Arc Reactions Inc and my company began working together in January 2015, and the partnership is ongoing.

Before, I had 800–1,000 professional connections on LinkedIn; now, I have 2,200–2,300, largely due to David’s efforts expanding my network. We receive lots of positive comments about the marketing materials and the website. Customers report that they found us through our website, which validates our work with Arc Reactions Inc.

Regarding the current remarketing campaign, people have commented on how often they see our ads. We’re not everywhere, but Arc Reactions Inc makes it seem like we are.

How did Arc Reactions Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

David and his team are attentive and engaging. To complete the technical work, they must get input and information from my team. We are very busy, but Arc Reactions Inc makes sure we complete necessary tasks; their persistence has allowed us to continue moving forward. It depends on the project, but I generally communicate with David weekly and have in-person meetings every 2–3 weeks.

As engineers, we think linearly; Arc Reactions Inc helps my team think creatively.

I like David’s tenacity and commitment. He wants his clients to see value in what he does, and he doesn’t view a project as successful until we start seeing an ROI or direct benefit.

Nobody is perfect. There were times when Arc Reactions Inc could’ve offered more team support or resources, but I believe they did the best they could.

Allow Arc Reactions Inc to help you, and don’t assume you know everything. David has a great handle on the marketing industry and a good eye for design.

David helps us complete projects that my team delays. The schedule has never been impacted by his ability to create services or render resources.
    I have spent $90,000 over four years and built up a lot of collateral. The value is extraordinary.
    I’ve been pleased with the results. They are receptive to change. Ultimately, the quality of the product that they deliver is excellent.
    I do refer friends and colleagues.

Marketing and Branding Effort for Machinery Company

"They understood my sense of urgency and went above and beyond to deliver."

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Arc Reactions Inc was responsible for rebranding and marketing a machinery company. They were responsible for creating marketing copy and designing sales collateral, including brochures and flyers.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Anannya Biswas
Marketing and Business Intelligence Manager, Wajax Ltd.

The campaign led to the creation of better marketing and sales collateral. Arc Reactions Inc features a communicative and highly competent team who produce quality work. They surpassed expectations to deliver within a tight timeframe.

Marketing and Business Intelligence Manager for the engineered repair services division of Wajax Ltd.

For what projects/services did your company hire Arc Reactions Inc?

Sales and brand copywriting services for a separate division of the company along with help needed for revamp of traditional marketing collateral.

Essentially we wanted to align our department with the newly changed corporate brand narrative. Traditionally, we were always considered separate from the main brand, but I wanted to change that scenario and make it more integrated and leverage the national presence of Wajax for our services division. David and his team helped us re-write our marketing and branding message which was unique to us yet kept us firmly attached with our corporate messaging.

Honestly, this project was very rushed and out of 3 vendors (2 of them in Toronto) Arc Reactions really stood out for me due to their dedication and commitment to my urgent needs as well as economical pricing.

We used Arc Reactions to create new marketing copy and design new sales collateral including revamped brochures and flyers, new content for our webpage as well as the new design for sales presentations.

I was mainly in communication with David - who had a team of experts working on the deliverables.

With their help, we were able to create better and more effective sales collateral that was previously non-existent for my team.

I was working with a highly competent team that understood the necessity and importance of my urgency. It also helped that our communication was very clear.

They understood my sense of urgency and went above and beyond to deliver. Long hours, multiple revisions, demanding client - you name it and they conquered it with ease.