Full Service Digital Marketing Agency

How do you decide which agency to…

• Design your marketing material?
  • Develop or update your website?
  • Plan and manage your social media?
  • Build and optimize your marketing campaigns?

It’s a gamble – regardless of reviews.  They need to be able to understand you and what you want to do…they need to be able to do their job and provide you with quality service…but they should also bring something extra to the table.  They should be able to give you a competitive advantage.

We believe that great marketing starts with efficiency.  Not just in a dollar sense – although that is important too - but efficient in the way it interacts with your audience.  Simply put…

We believe in the efficiency of information.

The quicker you get to the point, the more efficiently you deliver what they need to feel / hear / see / interact with the more powerful the message.  In a world overrun by useless and disorganized information – stand out by providing valuable information in such a way that your audience sees you and values what you have to say.

To paraphrase Einstein:

“If you can convey a complicated idea simply – you have truly mastered the subject.”

Calgary, Canada

Branding Collateral & Marketing for Engineering Firm

“We’re not everywhere, but Arc Reactions Inc makes it seem like we are.”

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Arc Reactions Inc provides branding collateral and digital marketing services to build brand awareness. Services include social media marketing, website development, and content creation.

11- 50 Employees

Calgary, Canada
Hartley Harris
President, Catch Engineering

Arc Reactions Inc has increased user engagement and lead generation, effectively pivoting the brand. The refreshed website and new marketing materials receive high praise. A dedicated and proactive partner, Arc Reactions Inc ensures continuous progress. They strive to create value for cost.

I’m a principal electrical engineer, president, and part-owner of Catch Engineering. We provide engineering consultancy services to the energy, oil, and gas industries.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arc Reactions Inc?

My business partner and I had made all of our marketing efforts, so the few materials we had were overly personal. Also, our website was mediocre. We sought out Arc Reactions Inc to help us build our brand, refresh our site, and create collateral.

We’ve done around twenty projects together. For our first project, Arc Reactions Inc built my LinkedIn profile so that I could use my professional connections to grow our brand. They expanded my LinkedIn network and posted from my page. When this project proved successful, we re-engaged Arc Reactions Inc. They created a project summary sheet and proposal covers, and then they built our current website.

Arc Reactions Inc produced case studies, brochures, literature, presentation templates, and icons around how we talk about our services. They built landing pages and pursued Google Ads work. They even produced a video for a project my company was doing; the team came to the building where we were doing a generator lift and shot the video.

Currently, they’re doing a remarketing campaign involving inexpensive animated ads.

We work directly with David (Owner & Project Lead, Arc Reactions Inc).

How did you come to work with Arc Reactions Inc?

David contacted me on LinkedIn.

My company has spent around $90,000.

Arc Reactions Inc and my company began working together in January 2015, and the partnership is ongoing.

Before, I had 800–1,000 professional connections on LinkedIn; now, I have 2,200–2,300, largely due to David’s efforts expanding my network. We receive lots of positive comments about the marketing materials and the website. Customers report that they found us through our website, which validates our work with Arc Reactions Inc.

Regarding the current remarketing campaign, people have commented on how often they see our ads. We’re not everywhere, but Arc Reactions Inc makes it seem like we are.

How did Arc Reactions Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

David and his team are attentive and engaging. To complete the technical work, they must get input and information from my team. We are very busy, but Arc Reactions Inc makes sure we complete necessary tasks; their persistence has allowed us to continue moving forward. It depends on the project, but I generally communicate with David weekly and have in-person meetings every 2–3 weeks.

As engineers, we think linearly; Arc Reactions Inc helps my team think creatively.

I like David’s tenacity and commitment. He wants his clients to see value in what he does, and he doesn’t view a project as successful until we start seeing an ROI or direct benefit.

Nobody is perfect. There were times when Arc Reactions Inc could’ve offered more team support or resources, but I believe they did the best they could.

Allow Arc Reactions Inc to help you, and don’t assume you know everything. David has a great handle on the marketing industry and a good eye for design.

David helps us complete projects that my team delays. The schedule has never been impacted by his ability to create services or render resources.
    I have spent $90,000 over four years and built up a lot of collateral. The value is extraordinary.
    I’ve been pleased with the results. They are receptive to change. Ultimately, the quality of the product that they deliver is excellent.
    I do refer friends and colleagues.