Full Service Digital Marketing Agency

How do you decide which agency to…

• Design your marketing material?
  • Develop or update your website?
  • Plan and manage your social media?
  • Build and optimize your marketing campaigns?

It’s a gamble – regardless of reviews.  They need to be able to understand you and what you want to do…they need to be able to do their job and provide you with quality service…but they should also bring something extra to the table.  They should be able to give you a competitive advantage.

We believe that great marketing starts with efficiency.  Not just in a dollar sense – although that is important too - but efficient in the way it interacts with your audience.  Simply put…

We believe in the efficiency of information.

The quicker you get to the point, the more efficiently you deliver what they need to feel / hear / see / interact with the more powerful the message.  In a world overrun by useless and disorganized information – stand out by providing valuable information in such a way that your audience sees you and values what you have to say.

To paraphrase Einstein:

“If you can convey a complicated idea simply – you have truly mastered the subject.”

Branding & Marketing for Virtual Education Company

“For the amount of money we pay, the service they provide has just been phenomenal.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Arc Reactions executed the complete rebrand of a healthcare education business. Their efforts included brand strategy, web development, marketing campaigns, creating collateral materials, and conducting SEO.

Edmonton, Canada
Alex Jackson
President & CEO, Hone Virtual Education

Arc Reactions' work led to a significant increase in business. They successfully branded the startup who now enjoys a larger online presence. The team’s excellent SEO work has improved the conversion rate. The engagement was extremely cost-effective, and the whole team a pleasure to work with.

I’m the CEO of Hone Virtual Education, which provides highly immersive training solutions for first responders and other healthcare professionals.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arc Reactions?

We had a couple of products but we didn’t have a brand, logo, or any of the supporting elements to really position us as an industry leader within our market. We needed a complete branding package, including a website and comprehensive marketing materials.

Arc Reactions analyzed the market segment we wanted to compete in. They identified keywords, trends, topics, and even what brand colors were being used by competitors. They then mapped these out on a virtual diagram, using an AI program. Based on our segment, we could see how we compared to our competitors.

This exercise was phenomenally helpful for us in identifying keywords for our organic search ranking, as well as determining what trending topics were being discussed, for use in our blog content. They utilized this information to develop a concrete brand strategy.

We had two initial meetings. The first meeting was the discovery session, and they asked very good questions while letting us do most of the talking. By the next meeting, they had delivered three branding options—which were laid out for us on the table, professionally printed.

Everything looked and felt exactly as we’d expect a finished product to look. I got a little nervous when I walked in and told them that given our startup budget, we couldn’t afford to pay them for all of it. They then told us it was on them.

Their package had everything in it for us to review. We only had minor iterations to make at our next session. They really nailed it on the first one, through the requirements gathering session they did.

Arc Reactions built everything on our website from scratch. We also did some traditional print media marketing. They joined our Slack channel in order to stay up to date with all tasks. David provides monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting on all our marketing campaigns and efforts.

Our primary point of contact was Dave (Owner, Arc Reactions) but he took a very hands-off approach. We mainly worked with two members of the team. We interfaced directly with the member responsible for social media management and copywriting. The other handled the graphic design.

How did you come to work with Arc Reactions?

I found them through a recommendation on Clutch. I was looking at a couple of marketing agencies in Calgary and reached out to meet with a few agencies. Compared to the first two companies I talked to—who struck me as being stuffy—David and his team were very relaxed.

David was quick to point out the things we didn’t need to spend money on, which really caught my attention. He understood that we were a startup and had a tight budget. He didn’t try to upsell us on anything. We had $150,000 for the branding, and some of Arc Reactions’ competitors were asking for $220,000 or more.

While other marketing firms seemed to strictly refer to the proposal requirements, David was very flexible in scope. I was immediately taken by his passion and drive to support startups.

$150,000 covered brand design, web design and development, and marketing efforts. We’ll be renewing our contract with them for a reduced rate this year since we’ve completed brand and website development.

We started working with Arc Reactions in October 2018, and are in the process of renewing our contract with them.

For one of the marketing campaigns we ran in March 2019, David and his team got us 900 Facebook followers in a 24-day period. That was just phenomenal. I can’t speak highly enough about the level of service we’ve gotten from them. They’ve been very receptive and polite.

We’ve also done remarketing campaigns. When people visit our website, we cash their coupons and enter them into our remarketing campaign. That’s been huge. We’ve seen an uptick of about 3% in sales over the last quarter since we launched the remarketing campaign at the beginning of this quarter.

They did a great job of increasing sales. They especially excelled at setting up our SEO, our website tracking, and the conversions setup.

The blog campaigns they’ve built for us have established a great foundation for lead generation. Their team did an excellent job of creating content and lead generation programs on multiple digital fronts. We’ve actually had quite a few people getting in touch with our sales team after reading our blog posts.

One of the things I appreciated was that, when we got the bill for the traditional print material, everything was at cost with no upsell. I asked David about it, and he told me they don’t upcharge on printing. Not only did we get it at cost, but they also got it rush printed for us, and didn’t charge extra.

How did Arc Reactions perform from a project management standpoint?

If I have a question, I can call David at 7:30 at night, and he’ll answer. Communication, with all members of their team, has been incredibly smooth. They utilized HootSuite to track all tasks, and everything was delivered long before the deadline.

I can’t think of anything. My only pet peeve is that they still prefer email over Slack. I don’t have any complaints; I think they’ve done an outstanding job.

Some of David’s suggestions are out there and first sound a bit crazy, but I’d urge you to give it a go. Getting 900 Facebook followers in 24 days is a perfect example of that.

He told us he wouldn’t charge us for it if it didn’t work, but it worked phenomenally well. He has some interesting ideas and approaches, and I advise anyone wanting to work with Arc Reactions to take that opportunity.

Overall Score It’s been a phenomenal experience on all fronts, and I’d highly recommend it to anyone.
    I’ve already sent some business their way.

SMM, SEO & New Website for Fitness Equipment Dealer

“Engagement with our customers has significantly increased since partnering with them.”

2015 - Ongoing

Arc Reactions Inc built a new WordPress site, designing it after provided examples. They improved Facebook and Twitter accounts and also work on SEO and organic traffic.

David Haughton
Organization Manager & Marketing, Apple Fitness Store Ltd.

Arc Reactions Inc communicates well and regularly checks in to ensure they’re meeting expectations. They don’t always make deadlines, but they’re honest and open about their limits. The team is collaborative and friendly, making them a valuable partner.

I’m the operations manager at Apple Fitness Store Ltd., a commercial and residential fitness equipment dealer. I manage our marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arc Reactions Inc?

We needed a partner to manage our online marketing and enhance brand awareness, including a complete website overhaul. We wanted to better engage with people and increase our online traffic.

Arc Reactions Inc built a new WordPress site, contributing content such as posts. We provided them with a few examples of what kind of design we wanted, and they came up with a UX/UI that met our needs. They improved our Facebook and Twitter accounts and have currently been helping with SEO and Google Ads. They’ve also been working on improving our organic traffic.

My main point of contact is the project manager, but I can also get in contact with the other team members. We work with a total of about four people.

How did you come to work with Arc Reactions Inc?

They found us. I did some research and then they came in and gave a strong and professional presentation that met our standards, so we hired them.

We’ve spent between $200,000–$400,000.

We partnered in the spring of 2015, and the work is ongoing.

Engagement with our customers has significantly increased since partnering with them. Our likes on Facebook have gone from about 30 to 2,700, and our website traffic has increased by over 150%.

How did Arc Reactions Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

They don’t always meet our deadlines, but they usually tell us well in advance if something isn’t going to work out. We communicate via email and phone, and we hold monthly meetings to review analytics. We also have annual meetings to hash out our online marketing campaigns.

They’re a small company that does lots of meaningful work. They easily fit in with our company and met our needs.

They could be more thoughtful about timelines and staff according to the workload.

Maintain frequent contact to make sure things are going according to plan. They’re a creative team, and the end result will be great.

Branding Collateral & Marketing for Engineering Firm

“We’re not everywhere, but Arc Reactions Inc makes it seem like we are.”

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Arc Reactions Inc provides branding collateral and digital marketing services to build brand awareness. Services include social media marketing, website development, and content creation.

11- 50 Employees

Hartley Harris
President, Catch Engineering

Arc Reactions Inc has increased user engagement and lead generation, effectively pivoting the brand. The refreshed website and new marketing materials receive high praise. A dedicated and proactive partner, Arc Reactions Inc ensures continuous progress. They strive to create value for cost.

I’m a principal electrical engineer, president, and part-owner of Catch Engineering. We provide engineering consultancy services to the energy, oil, and gas industries.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arc Reactions Inc?

My business partner and I had made all of our marketing efforts, so the few materials we had were overly personal. Also, our website was mediocre. We sought out Arc Reactions Inc to help us build our brand, refresh our site, and create collateral.

We’ve done around twenty projects together. For our first project, Arc Reactions Inc built my LinkedIn profile so that I could use my professional connections to grow our brand. They expanded my LinkedIn network and posted from my page. When this project proved successful, we re-engaged Arc Reactions Inc. They created a project summary sheet and proposal covers, and then they built our current website.

Arc Reactions Inc produced case studies, brochures, literature, presentation templates, and icons around how we talk about our services. They built landing pages and pursued Google Ads work. They even produced a video for a project my company was doing; the team came to the building where we were doing a generator lift and shot the video.

Currently, they’re doing a remarketing campaign involving inexpensive animated ads.

We work directly with David (Owner & Project Lead, Arc Reactions Inc).

How did you come to work with Arc Reactions Inc?

David contacted me on LinkedIn.

My company has spent around $90,000.

Arc Reactions Inc and my company began working together in January 2015, and the partnership is ongoing.

Before, I had 800–1,000 professional connections on LinkedIn; now, I have 2,200–2,300, largely due to David’s efforts expanding my network. We receive lots of positive comments about the marketing materials and the website. Customers report that they found us through our website, which validates our work with Arc Reactions Inc.

Regarding the current remarketing campaign, people have commented on how often they see our ads. We’re not everywhere, but Arc Reactions Inc makes it seem like we are.

How did Arc Reactions Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

David and his team are attentive and engaging. To complete the technical work, they must get input and information from my team. We are very busy, but Arc Reactions Inc makes sure we complete necessary tasks; their persistence has allowed us to continue moving forward. It depends on the project, but I generally communicate with David weekly and have in-person meetings every 2–3 weeks.

As engineers, we think linearly; Arc Reactions Inc helps my team think creatively.

I like David’s tenacity and commitment. He wants his clients to see value in what he does, and he doesn’t view a project as successful until we start seeing an ROI or direct benefit.

Nobody is perfect. There were times when Arc Reactions Inc could’ve offered more team support or resources, but I believe they did the best they could.

Allow Arc Reactions Inc to help you, and don’t assume you know everything. David has a great handle on the marketing industry and a good eye for design.

David helps us complete projects that my team delays. The schedule has never been impacted by his ability to create services or render resources.
    I have spent $90,000 over four years and built up a lot of collateral. The value is extraordinary.
    I’ve been pleased with the results. They are receptive to change. Ultimately, the quality of the product that they deliver is excellent.
    I do refer friends and colleagues.

Marketing and Branding Effort for Machinery Company

"They understood my sense of urgency and went above and beyond to deliver."

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Arc Reactions Inc was responsible for rebranding and marketing a machinery company. They were responsible for creating marketing copy and designing sales collateral, including brochures and flyers.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Anannya Biswas
Marketing and Business Intelligence Manager, Wajax Ltd.

The campaign led to the creation of better marketing and sales collateral. Arc Reactions Inc features a communicative and highly competent team who produce quality work. They surpassed expectations to deliver within a tight timeframe.

Marketing and Business Intelligence Manager for the engineered repair services division of Wajax Ltd.

For what projects/services did your company hire Arc Reactions Inc?

Sales and brand copywriting services for a separate division of the company along with help needed for revamp of traditional marketing collateral.

Essentially we wanted to align our department with the newly changed corporate brand narrative. Traditionally, we were always considered separate from the main brand, but I wanted to change that scenario and make it more integrated and leverage the national presence of Wajax for our services division. David and his team helped us re-write our marketing and branding message which was unique to us yet kept us firmly attached with our corporate messaging.

Honestly, this project was very rushed and out of 3 vendors (2 of them in Toronto) Arc Reactions really stood out for me due to their dedication and commitment to my urgent needs as well as economical pricing.

We used Arc Reactions to create new marketing copy and design new sales collateral including revamped brochures and flyers, new content for our webpage as well as the new design for sales presentations.

I was mainly in communication with David - who had a team of experts working on the deliverables.

With their help, we were able to create better and more effective sales collateral that was previously non-existent for my team.

I was working with a highly competent team that understood the necessity and importance of my urgency. It also helped that our communication was very clear.

They understood my sense of urgency and went above and beyond to deliver. Long hours, multiple revisions, demanding client - you name it and they conquered it with ease.