Native Enterprise App Development Company

April Innovations is a mobile app and web development company and has taken command of iPhone app development, Android app development and web development.

Our core Forte:

Developed apps for Major Enterprises of India like:

1. Bajaj Capital
  2. DHFL
  3. Mahanagar Gas Limited
  4. J. M. Baxi Shipping Pvt Ltd.
  5. Phoenix Marketcity Mall
  6. NewsSummedUp.com
  7. Kenya Law
  8. TATA Croma
  9. Asian Paints
  10. Mahanagar Gas Ltd.

We have serviced clients from India, USA and Kenya.

iOS & Android App Dev for Packaging Company

“I always knew what was happening on the project.”

Apr. – July 2018

April Innovations developed an application for iOS and Android that acts as a sales tool. The app features images and descriptions of the products to help customers visualize them and also allows messaging.

Parshva Shah
Partner, Mahisa Packaging Systems LLP

The app created by April Innovations helped to enhance communications with customers, resulting in increases in sales. Sales reps are now able to keep customers engaged thanks to the effective sales tool. The team delivers flexibility to changes and great communication and reporting.

I’m a partner at Mahisa Packaging Systems, which manufactures machinery packaging.

What challenge were you trying to address with April Innovations?

The salespeople had difficulty selling the product to potential customers because they had to manually describe it. We needed a more efficient way for our salespeople to sell our product.

They provided us with the wireframes. They developed our iOS and Android app. It has a visitor’s catalog to easily access the products and their descriptions. There’s direct access for customers and for salespeople. Salespeople can enter the customer details and communicate with them about quotations. Everything can be done on the app so they don’t have to use texts or emails.

I was mostly in contact with a team manager. There was a total of six people including the manager, developers, designers, and a tester.

How did you come to work with April Innovations?

I did a Google search for companies nearby. I shared my requirements with a few companies. April Innovations had the best solution and they also could work within our budget.

We spent $30,000.

We worked together from April–July 2018.

The creation of the app resulted in improved sales communication with customers and an increase in the number of sales. We’re no longer losing customers now because of a lack of good communication.

How did April Innovations perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great. They managed the project professionally. We had continuous communication between us. Every two weeks, they gave us a report of the status.

The communication was great. They were always open to changes. I always knew what was happening on the project.

The design and graphics end could be improved. We had our company branding done last year. We wanted them to incorporate the logo and color schemes. They did a good job, but they could have done better.

Do your research when looking for a service provider. April Innovations wants to help. I recommend them.

Mobile App Development for Stockbroking Business

"They were able to incorporate structure and cosmetic changes that we wanted while they were developing the app."

Feb. - Mar. 2018

April Innovations developed an app that delivers financial news and updates. The app is available for Andriod and iOS, sends notifications, and allows users to research and share documents and pictures.

Research Analyst, Finance Company

The app was completed on time and has been downloaded more than 1,100 times since its launch. Message delivery is functional, and users appreciate the variety of other functions. April Innovations had a straightforward plan for the project and was invested in its success.

I am on the equity research team for a stockbroking business. Customers who have an account with us are able to purchase shares, mutual funds, and bonds.

What challenge were you trying to address with April Innovations?

We needed to develop a mobile app so that our research could be more accessible to our clients and potential clients.

They developed our mobile app that can be downloaded by our clients and potential clients. When we issue any research, we wanted that research to be sent through a backend (which April Innovations also developed) and be delivered to the end users. They developed the application for iOS and Android. They were very helpful with the user design, as well. They gave a lot of feedback on what would work and what would be easier for the clients to download, read the message, and access the application. The most important feature we wanted was a function to alert users to notifications via vibration, sound, and on-screen messages. The app also allows users to view a message history and send documents, pictures, and web links.

I was in contact with the founder. I’m not sure how many developers they had.

How did you come to work with April Innovations?

We conducted an online search, and they appeared at the top. We researched several other companies, but we liked the vision April Innovations had. Their plan and timeline were clear.

We worked together from February 2018 until March 2018.

The application is live. It’s been downloaded by more than 1,100 users. The feedback has been very positive. Messages are delivered without incident, and the clients have appreciated all of the available features.

How did April Innovations perform from a project management standpoint?

They were constantly in touch with us regarding the progress. They were always giving us updates on the milestones we’ve reached. We communicated over the phone, through email, and face-to-face.

They were able to incorporate structure and cosmetic changes that we wanted while they were developing the app. They were always very responsive. They made sure the app turned out exactly how we wanted it.

We have an existing back-office application for clients to view their stock portfolio and trade details. April Innovations was able to co-ordinate with our IT vendor and make the back-office accessible through the new application which they developed. This was a major feat which made possible the features of the existing application available in the new application along with the added features of the new application and made it possible to have all the features in one application rather than two.

No, they delivered everything exactly how we wanted it.

It is best to have a defined scope of the project so that work can be completed faster.

Overall Score It was a very positive experience.
    I highly recommend them.

AI Dev for News Summary Platform

"The website delivers exactly what I wanted and has attracted a lot of followers."

Jan. - Apr. 2016

April Innovations built an AI platform that could automatically summarize and display news articles on a website. They designed a prototype and developed a website using PHP and WordPress.

JInal Shah
Founder, News Summed Up Media

After launch, the website performed precisely as designed and attracted a large follower base. April Innovations responded to inquiries immediately and worked on a tight, aggressive timeline. Their prompt deliveries and deep, enthusiastic understanding of AI were crucial to the project's success.

News Summed up Media grew from a single idea: instead of hiring a resource who could summarize the news, we would create an AI [artificial intelligence] tool that could perform that task without an operator. I’m the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with April Innovations?

I needed a developer for the AI platform.

I gave them my idea and they designed a prototype. It was finished much sooner than expected, and I really liked their showcase. We tested and discussed the product a lot during each phase, and we were on the same page within two or three months. They used WordPress and PHP to develop the website.

I’m a writer, so I knew that there was a lot of demand for AI in the writing field. I used to get hired by news agencies to shorten 250-word articles to 50 words and upload the summaries to their website by the next morning. I wanted to develop a tool that could complete this task automatically instead of relying on a writer. That’s when the whole idea of AI came into the picture.

I communicated with Vidit [Founder, April Innovations] at the beginning. Then most of my communication was with Meet [Full-stack Developer, April Innovations].

How did you come to work with April Innovations?

I was looking at different developers and found them on LinkedIn. Not everybody is open to the idea of AI, and many developers couldn’t deliver the prototype I was looking for. I ran into a lot of issues because of lack of clarity and understanding. Vidit, the founder of April Innovations, is very keen on AI. They clearly understood what I wanted.

We worked together from January 2016 until April 2016.

They built the prototype within a span of 7-10 days, and I’ve been continually pleased with their timelines. The website delivers exactly what I wanted and has attracted a lot of followers. The registers have picked up significantly.

How did April Innovations perform from a project management standpoint?

I was in contact with their project managers, who ensured that everything was done properly. They were always responsive whenever I called. I only ran into problems when I asked for enhancements or minute detail work. They would say that task wasn’t mentioned in the scope of work and that they couldn't do it. I may have forgotten to write in something.

They delivered high-quality work and always met their timelines.

The layout and design of the whole website could have been better, but I had to work on that. It could have been a perspective issue.