Expressive apps for better future

Highly recommended team for mobile and web solutions . We hope to collabotrate with people who want to make tommorow better . we are a team of people who take challenge and work around possible solutions to find the best one out there and if we cant find one , we create one.

We are a global information technology based at Mohali, India . We are expert in consulting and outsourcing company serving clients in all continents since 2010.

Expert in:

1. Iphone Apps, Ipad apps, Apple watch, Apple TV apps – Obj C , Swift(Latest).

2. Android Apps, Android Gear, Smart Tv , VR ,AR.

3. Hybrid games and apps - PhoneGap, Xamarin, Ionic , Unity3d , Unreal engine.

4. Website and applications – Php, Java, Ruby on rails, Python, .net .

5. Enterprise level business applications (ERP, CRM, SAAS ,financial applications, document management system)

6. Cloud – Amazon web services , Box , Sales force, SAP .

7. UX , UI and mockup designs

8. Maintenance of existing information system infrastructure

mohali, India
  • F372 , Industrial area Phase 8b
    mohali, PB 160056

Payment Integration for Student Mobile App

"They put a lot of care and effort into making sure the app fit all of my wants and needs."

Aug. 2018 - Jan. 2018

APPZORRO fixed bugs on a pre-existing mobile app. They also integrated online payment capability for both iOS and Android.

Chief Operations Director, Stunii

The improved app has been well-received. The team corrected bugs quickly (including those not of their own making) and responded equally as promptly to other concerns. APPZORRO demonstrated a vested interest in long-term outcomes and customer needs, setting them up for potential future engagement.

I'm the Chief Operations Director for Stunii, a digital smart student lifestyle application.

For what projects/services did your company hire APPZORRO?

We needed to fix existing bugs and to implement a payment feature into the current application, for both iOS and Android.

We wanted to get everything implemented and fully tested in a short time frame.

I found them online and saw they had positive reviews. We quickly agreed on the scope of the project, and they were able to begin work straight away.

APPZORRO implemented a payment gateway into the current smart application. They fixed all existing bugs and issues found via testing. They also did work on improving the usability of the app for our end users.

We worked with a total of five team members on the project, including three developers.

The app is completely bug free and the code is in good condition. They overcame any issues they faced, and successfully completed the project by our deadline.

Their team provided great communication via Skype. They answered all of my questions and were available whenever I needed them. They all worked extremely hard on this project and took a great interest in it.

They put a lot of care and effort into making sure the app fit all of my wants and needs. They took great pride in completing all tasks set out within the initial proposal.

They overcame any issues they faced.

Overall Score They're a great company.
    They delivered on time.
    They offered a great price for the level of work.
    They provided great quality.
    I will definitely use them moving forward.

Web & Mobile App Dev for Kitesurfing Platform

"I was really happy with the speed of development.”

Nov. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Appzorro developed iOs and Android mobile applications for a sports industry platform, connecting potential participants with schools, instructors, and lessons.

Dubai, UAE
Owner, EatKiteSurf

With the first phase completed and having received positive feedback for its performance and graphic design, the second will soon be underway. The team took initiative well, working hard, and following documentation outlining the designs. They communicated effectively and maintained a steady pace.

EatKiteSleep is a platform that will connect kitesurfing enthusiasts with kitesurfing businesses and professionals. I’m a managing director and I set up the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appzorro?

People usually find kitesurfing schools or instructors by word of mouth or Google and so don’t really know whether the instructors are any good, or if they speak their language. We wanted a platform that would provide information about instructors, schools, and businesses. Users would be able to very easily go to the application and look whether an instructor is a good fit for them, what their ratings and reviews are, and what levels they teach.

We’re producing a mobile application for iOS and Android, as well as a web platform. It’s like an Uber for the kitesurfing industry. In the first phase of the application, users will be able to book lessons or coaching with different instructors, schools, and coaches. Right now, Appzorro is focusing on the iOS and Android app. Another team previously developed the web portal, but I’m not happy with it and will probably have Appzorro work on it as well.

In the future, we’re going to focus a bit more on businesses. If you have a problem with your kite and need to have it repaired, this application will also be able to help you find the best service to help.

The first phase was completed in February 2018 and will be released very soon. I’m in discussions with them about polishing certain things. We’ll be starting the second phase once I finish the documentation for it.

There are 11–12 people. I’m mainly in contact with Surixon [CEO, Appzorro] and a couple of developers: someone who gives me updates on Android and another who gives me updates on iOS. Every now and then, I’m contacted by other people who have questions about certain features.

How did you come to work with Appzorro?

In the beginning, I was talking to Surixon. He was very open and enthusiastic, and knew a lot about technologies. I have a background in IT and I could see he knew what he was talking about. During our first conversation, he gave me a lot of ideas about how we could do features and the best way to design certain things. I had conversation with quite a few companies and it took me a month to choose. I chose Appzorro because I liked the way Surixon led them and our communication really worked.

$20,000.

We started working together in November 2017 until February 2018.

When we started development, I went on holiday. I was a little afraid that things were going to be slow because I wasn’t there to be pushing. I had some bad experiences in the past from other developers. However, I was shocked by Appzorro’s speed. They were sending me new builds weekly with a lot of new features.

The quality of work was very good. I’m very much into performance because I know how important this is nowadays for users and the performance is amazing. There are no problems whatsoever. I shared it with a couple of people I know and nobody had any problem with the product design or performance. I’m definitely going to go with Appzorro for another project.

How did Appzorro perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very good. Communication was excellent and if there were any problems or questions, they answered quickly. Any fixes requested by me were done quickly with no problems whatsoever and no additional charges. I provided the documentation with the description of features and every now and then we would have a group of about 12 people on Skype. It was a very good experience.

I was really happy with the speed of development. They progressed really quick . I’m not the easiest customer because I’m very into detail, quite demanding, and sometimes change things. There were no problems whatsoever.

No. There might be something that’s not 100% proper English and I’d have to mention it, but it’d be corrected in no time. That’s not something big.

I would definitely use them. They’re nice and very driven; they really know their stuff.

They were much faster than I expected. They had to wait for me sometimes.
    They gave me the best price. I was very honest with them about my situation and they met me in the middle so we could collaborate together.
    They did an excellent job, are very fast, and communicated very well. There were no problems whatsoever.
    They’re very good. I would recommend them.

Self-Checkout iOS & Android App Dev for Retail Tech Company

"They are exceptionally well organized."

Aug. 2017 - Jan. 2018

APPZORRO helped plan and designed and developed an Android and iOS app as well as a .NET app for the admin panel. The apps were for a self-checkout solution to avoid long waiting lines.

Sanjeev Rohilla
Business Analyst, Retail Tech Company

The solution was very well received when tested in-store and the second version of it is underway. Collaborating with APPZORO is seamless thanks to their problem-solving approach, consistent communication, and strong leadership skills. Their planning stage takes time though, but it’s worth it.

I work as a business analyst at a retail tech company responsible for developing advanced solutions for company problems and sales generation.

For what projects/services did your company hire APPZORRO?

We needed their help with a retail issue because our customers were facing a lot of trouble at the billing counters and had to stand in line for too long.

We wanted to design a mobile app so that our customers could use it to pay within the store without having to go to the counters. Customers can pick items, scan the barcodes, and just their things home after paying online. This all was achieved by creating our own apps and integrating a complex POS system.

We received quotations from different companies. APPZORRO gave us a demo app before choosing them, which was so impressive that we chose them.

We took a month to gather our specifications and then a few weeks more for them to finalize a layout and their proposed database scheme. It was important to us to plan everything well before beginning the real work.

We needed two mobile apps and an admin panel built on .Net. The mobile apps had the following features: instructions, fingerprint capture and authentication, scanning capability, user profile, purchase history, shopping cart and checkout, PayPal integration, and email receipts.

It was a fixed price project for which they assigned two iOS developers, two Android developers, a quality assurance specialist, a user interface designer, and a project manager.

The next version of the app is still in progress but it was liked by most of the customers during the initial user acceptance testing.

We’ve had an amazing collaboration. Communication is great; they’re able to understand the problem and fix it. We’ve had continuous calls and are able to sort all functionality issues with them. I am really glad we choose them.

Their developers are very interactive and their leadership skill is quite commendable. The project manager got involved very quickly and took charge of the whole project.

They are very professional and take their time to complete the planning stage thoroughly, which is a very good thing but it could be slightly quicker for sure. Overall, I’m completely satisfied with what I have received.

Overall Score We are excited to work with them again.
    They are exceptionally well organized.
    They are affordable.
    They deliver top-notch quality.
    They’re definitely highly recommended.