AppZoro Brings Your Imagination To Reality

Gold

AppZoro Technologies offers iOS, Android Application Development, Responsive Website Development, UX/UI Design and SEO services. AppZoro brings your imagination to reality!

AppZoro Technologies, Inc. is an Atlanta based company with a focus on Mobile App Development and Web Solutions for startups and enterprises. We have consistently delivered quality services at affordable costs to our clients. With effective practices and a talented team, we offer a range of expertise in the field of Technology and Internet of Thing (IoT) to help our customers innovate and launch their businesses.

AppZoro Technologies, Inc. guarantees a 100% client satisfaction! We know the value of your time and money, therefore, we strive to develop applications at or above industry standards, quality, performance, and security. We are talented designers and developers in Atlanta, GA, dedicated to achieving accuracy and efficiency. Contact us for a no obligation consultation about your ideas, software solutions, or expansion potential from our experts.

Atlanta, GA
  • 3423 Piedmont Rd NE, Suite 373
    Atlanta, GA 30305

Shouty, LLC

CopyThat Technologies

Atlanta Tech Village

VinWiki

Built-X

Built-X is an interactive database, maintained by an unique community of industry’s experts, where users can instantly access accurate and up-to-date contact information for millions of professionals and companies of the construction industry.

Camp ID

Connecting athletes, parents and coaches to word-class sports camps.

Open On Sunday

Open On Sunday provides a quick, simple and secure way to transform user’s artistic work into a personal currency - cash, when they need it and how they need it. And without giving up control.

Apex Textile Company

With over 12 Years of production knowledge, and over 15 years of Industry Experience, Apex Textile Company serves the Industrial & Institutional textile industry. Customer satisfaction is their # 1 goal and they pride themselves with the quality of service & Products they bring on the table for their Customers.

Hotlier

The hotelier's network is a platform that connects hoteliers all around the US. Hoteliers can communicate, collaborate, buy/sell hotels and items, seek advice, and much more. Check it out!

VenU2Go

VenU2Go is your online source to find events and connect with your friends who are attending events. As well as the source to find a venue to host your very own special occasion.

Money Hungry

If you are hungry for money, this app is for you! The app allows users to earn money by accumulating tickets to enter to the monthly jackpot! Play games, watch ads, accumulate tickets, earn money! That simple!

AMC-n-Me

AMC-n-Me is an application being developed in partnership with Mercer University for a study with the purpose of improving the medication adherence with the help of technology.

Skoozi

Skoozi is the premier platform where fans connect with celebrities and influencers. Download the app, choose your favorite celebrity, and have an amazing experience by purchasing a personalized video message or a live one-on-one chat! You can also purchase an Audio Shoutout from your favorite Star to enjoy and share!

Skoozi has relationships with a number of charities, and celebrities often choose to donate all, or a

portion of proceeds to a specific organization. So when you make a purchase, you’re often contributing to a great cause! Win win!

CigarEmo

CigarEmo is an emoji keyboard application exclusively designed and developed for Cigar lovers. The app provides a new look and feel for your keyboard and messages. Experience an unique way of messaging with the CigarEmo App.

Bobchats

Bobchats Connecting Customers and Brands Through Conversation Chatbot Referral Programs.

Balltalk

Balltalk is changing the fan experience for sports as we know it. Here we are bringing fans a place where they can track, read, and openly discuss all things sports. No more politics. No more dog videos. Just sports.

Get Sound

Get Sound pertains to the preemptive and proactive assessment of the musculoskeletal status of horses with the primary objective of identifying problems at or before their onset.

Fitness Bank

Fitness Bank app aggregates user fitness data and sends weekly reports. This data will be used to offer customers a more desirable interest rate based upon achieving certain fitness goals.

USPACE

USPACE is the native mobile app that gives users the fastest, most responsive access to the Unpublished Space platform.

RadioTrax

RadioTrax is a state of the art IOT application that provides a complete end to end solution for dealerships and other auto lots to keep track of each and every vehicle or other physical assets on their lot.

Fugleam

Fugleam is a platform for students and schools to interact with each others and schools can post about any upcoming events publically and users can look for all upcoming events in a larger map view.

FaithAid

FaithAid is your turnkey solution for your faith based organization’s app and website needs. It packages everything you need to connect your ministry to your audience. With a customizable platform you control the content that your audience sees on your unique website and app. Likewise, you can reach your audience whenever you desire via push messaging and e-mail.

Vumi

Vumi is a new social network that gives users the power to generate views on any piece of content they want to share simply by watching other users content in feed. It is simple, you give views to get views.

TurnsFinancePlus

For home improvement contractors, financing your consumers just got easier.
The TurnsFinancePlus app - a quick, simple and secure way to offers and close in-home financing.
What you can do:
"One click" opens our short credit application.
* Get an instant credit decision for any customer seeking home improvement financing
* Finance customers with credit scores down to 550

Sitter-Sanity

No more stress trying to figure out how much you owe the babysitter or your lack of cash. Simply select the start time, end time and your sitter’s rate. Sitter-Sanity instantly calculates exactly how much you owe your sitter. Then pay directly and securely through your favorite app: Paypal or Venmo.

Great For Parents
No longer over pay (or under pay) sitters because you are too tired to

calculate the correct amount in your head at the end of the night. Sitter-Sanity was designed by parents for parents to be easy to use so you can enjoy your nights out again, and no more late night ATM runs or associated fees.

Great For Sitters Too
No more awkwardness AND get paid what you deserve! Parents often underpay because they can’t do the math correctly and it’s awkward to correct them. Get paid instantly through your favorite app: Paypal or Venmo.

Emoji Keyboard by Joseline Hernandez

Joseline Hernandez presents her exclusive custom Emojis, Stickers and Gifs. Over 100 images hand-picked by the star of VH1's #1 cable reality series Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Joseline Hernandez. The app works in all messaging application, new image packs added periodically, start building your sticker and emoji collection today.

Vimbel

Vimbel is a team multitasking platform, designed to improve multitasking, productivity, collaboration, task management, project management, and organization. It provides services for teams to message one-on-one or in groups based off topics, share files, manage tasks, organize projects or meetings, and host video conference meetings.

Teams are allowed to multitask and collaborate on one platform while using some of

their favorite products and services from integrations.

Cowork Oasis

Designed to be an all-in-one solution for all items related to CoWork Oasis!
All users can book a conference room, check out the community calendar of events, find us on the map and get directions, find parking lots nearby, or just contact us!

Members:
You can log into KISI for simple door access into the building, and check your membership info/billing.

Guests:
You can

conveniently sign up for a free tour, a membership, or our newsletter.
Anybody interested in supporting us can also inquire about sponsorship opportunities that we offer.

Atlanta Tech Village

ATV app allows you to have our community at your fingertips. Guests can check out our 400+ events a year, apply for a job, sign up for a tour, get directions, and learn how to connect with our startup community. Our Members, with a special log in, are able to book conference rooms, post to our forum, submit a help desk ticket, and more - all on the go.

VINwiki

It is a platform that invites users to create, contribute to, and curate vehicle history reports. Tell your car's story with photos, mileage updates, service records, and everything that makes it your own. Build value in your car by documenting all of the maintenance, upgrades, and modifications that you perform.
Follow your friends and the cars you love so that you can see what happens to them. VINwiki is a great tool

to keep track of what your friends do to their cars and where they end up down the road.

Shouty

Shouty connects users with a categorized platform that allows you to create, post to, and view live and virtually streamed events happening around the world within the fashion, music, sports and lifestyle industries.

CopyThat

Created by film industry professionals for film industry professionals! CopyThat is a database where industry pros from all departments and crafts can network and communicate with each other faster and easier than ever before.

SharePlay

SharePlay creates the ultimate playlist with the help of up to 8 friends. Designate a host to create and name a playlist. Nearby friends can download the SharePlay app and search the playlist name to join in on the fun. Once everyone has access to the playlist, it’s time to party! Add tunes from your phone’s library for an interactive music-sharing experience that everyone will enjoy!

Code Review and Testing for Beverage Vending Company

“They grasped what I wanted to accomplish and helped me get there. I’ll never go elsewhere for an IT provider.”

Aug. - Oct. 2018

AppZoro reviewed an existing product for robustness of functionality and quality of code to provide guidance on ways forward.

Steve Thompson
CEO, Beverage Solutions Group Inc.

AppZoro’s thorough review provided the necessary data to make a series of critical business decisions. They laid out the project well and worked through the steps methodically, meeting deadlines and staying on budget.

I’m the owner of Beverage Solutions Group, a sales and marketing company that focuses primarily on sugars and sweeteners to convenience stores and food-service distributors.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppZoro?

We have a proprietary dispenser that dispenses specific amounts of sugar or sweetener at the push of a button. We were developing a touchscreen dispenser that could also report to us for advertising purposes. I do business with a factory in China that makes our equipment. When I mentioned to them that I wanted to build some kind of touchscreen technology, they had a programmer that agreed to work with me on it. This was important because the application needed to work with the equipment the manufacturer builds. I made multiple trips to China to work with this programmer but I felt uneasy about whether they could build to the level of quality and robustness required. We needed someone that could review the work for us and tell us if the work was robust enough to operate our system.

AppZoro reviewed the product and code that had been built for us by the developer in China. We provided them with the equipment and software for them to review the functionality. AppZoro broke down the project into multiple steps. They started with the functionality of the app, moved to set up the dispenser next, and then connected it to the reporting mechanism. They tested everything and provided us with information about whether what had been built was robust enough for us to continue or if we needed to start over.

We worked directly with the owner/founder as well as members of his team in India.

How did you come to work with AppZoro?

My VP of operations undertook a search to find programming firms that we could work with. We looked in Atlanta because I have a house there. We spoke to three different companies and AppZoro stood out as the premier option for us. They understood what we were trying to accomplish. They made me feel so comfortable when I first met them that I believed immediately that they would be thorough and truthful. Whether or not I'd wasted a lot of money, they would tell me. They talked about the integrity of their company, which has proven to be true.

We spent between $28,000–30,000.

We worked together from April to October 2018.

I was able to make solid business decisions based on what they did for us and a clear understanding of where we were that they provided. They found that I was correct to be insecure about the quality of the program because it wasn’t as robust as we needed it to be. I was able to project rollout dates farther into the future to make sure we had enough time to rebuild it. They also helped me build a prototype that I shared at a major trade show which drove a lot of traffic to our booth.

I was looking for a very specific service. They were forthright and transparent. They grasped what I wanted to accomplish and helped me get there. I’ll never go elsewhere for an IT provider.

How did AppZoro perform from a project management standpoint?

We had weekly calls wherein they shared their screens to demonstrate what they were doing. I also met with the owner in person.

They were detailed in how they laid out the project. They provided us updates each week on what they had discovered and detailed outlines of what they would do next. They were meticulous in making sure we knew the results we were going to see every week. They hit every deadline and stayed on budget. They did everything that we needed.

Their owner is quite a visionary. A lot of people that I've dealt with will do exactly what you say. That way, if something goes wrong, it's your fault. Their owner is someone that tries to understand what you want to achieve. They don't just look for contracts; they want to help you achieve your business objectives.

Not really. I've been very pleased with everything that they've done for me.

AppZoro stands out from the crowd and that’s really important.

Everything that we scheduled happened on time. They were very punctual.
    They were right on target with the cost estimates they provided and their pricing is fair.
    I would share my experience with them with anyone.

MVP Dev for Music Royalty Management Startup

“Their timeliness in getting back to me was outstanding. In general, the team had a detailed understanding of the project.”

Nov. 2017 - Mar. 2018

AppZoro created a minimum viable product to integrate customer data into a simplified data management system. They also designed a user-friendly interface that complemented the backend of the product

New York City Metro Area
CEO, Music Royalty Management Startup

The testing of the product is going smoothly. Their team worked to create a project that is applauded by professionals in the development industry. Communication of milestones could be more frequent, but the project manager was responsive and open to feedback.

I run an online an online platform that allows entertainment IP asset owners to monetize their holdings.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppZoro?

We wanted to allow members to effectively provide us with critical information that we need in order to provide them with a value for their assets. We wanted them to build a minimum viable product that we could test. It had to be a functional platform with the user interface integrated into the backend functions.

They designed the entire user interface by facilitating customer data and capture which allowed us to organize that into a simplified data management system. If a customer is initiating a transaction, we can provide a seamless link to a third-party service provider. They used open-source development methods as opposed to software more consumer-friendly development software.

There was a team based in the United States and a team based in India. There was a project manager for each team and the project manager in India also served as a developer.

How did you come to work with AppZoro?

I was introduced to them through my partner who worked with them previously on a simpler project and had a good experience. Based on the other two providers we were talking to, we felt like AppZoro had a greater ability to execute on time and on budget.

We spent about $15,000 so far.

Last November is when we started phase one of the project, which wrapped up in April 2018. We are currently in the beginning stages of phase two of the project.

We did not roll out the project yet, but we’ve started testing. I sent it to a colleague of mine who specializes in artificial intelligence and development. He said that AppZoro created a workable product to test and their team delivered a workable product and is exactly what is required for the operations we want to run.

How did AppZoro perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily communicated through Slack. There were no weekly calls or meetings, which I was not asking for. They did provide milestone updates and let us know when they made major changes. They also took into account our feedback and incorporated it into the project.

Their timeliness in getting back to me was outstanding. Whenever I had any questions or ideas, the project manager always responded to me. In general, the team had a detailed understanding of the project.

They could add to the project management by implementing a project management tool to keep track of milestones more efficiently.

I would take the time to provide a detailed description of what you want their team to accomplish. We did that, and it helped a lot and eliminated the number of major changes that needed to be made.

Overall Score I am happy with the quality of work they've provided so far.
    On some tasks the turnaround time could be faster.

Android App Dev for Celebrity Social Media Platform

"We don’t have any complaints about the Android version because it’s leading our company in a new direction."

Aug. 2017 - Jan. 2018

AppZoro Technologies developed an Android app from scratch to accompany the existing iOS version. Functionalities included in-app purchases, live chat, and video content.

Atlanta Metro Area
CEO, Celebrity Social Media Startup

The app’s new features represented an exciting opportunity for growth. The team performed consistently throughout the project, handling both progress and mistakes in a professional manner. Clear communication and well-defined goals made the partnership effective.

I'm the CEO of a mobile app company that connects users with celebrities to make interactive and video-based fan experiences. Users can order a personalized video clip, audio message, or live chat—if the celebrity is on the app—for themselves or as a gift.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppZoro Technologies?

We developed the iOS app with another vendor and hired AppZoro Technologies to build the Android version.

They developed the Android version from scratch with functionalities for in-app purchases and video clips. The team developed the link between our existing CMS and the Android app. AppZoro Technologies also integrated our partners’ video and live chat solutions.

The project manager and founder and CEO were our main points of contact. We interacted with developers only on occasion.

How did you come to work with AppZoro Technologies?

They were a local vendor. One of their former clients recommended them after having a good experience with the team.

We started working with them in August 2017 and the partnership ended in January 2018.

We don’t have any complaints about the Android version because it’s leading our company in a new direction. However, it’s too early to have substantive feedback about its performance because we’re still developing new features.

How did AppZoro Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They managed the development team effectively, which isn’t easy. When issues did occur, AppZoro Technologies resolved them promptly and with clear communication. The project manager’s performance was consistent, especially as a point of contact between teams. We communicated via email, phone, and in-person meetings.

They corrected mistakes with a willing attitude and in a professional manner.

Although we prefer quality over timing, the team could have sped up development with better organization and timing.

Be clear about the objectives and desired end-result. Good communication skills will make the project more successful.

Development of Mini Game Android App

“Despite the many cash apps on the market, AppZoro's efforts helped ours stand out.”

Nov. 2017 - Jan. 2018

AppZoro designed and developed an Android app, integrating Facebook login, games, ads, and a rewards system. They continue to maintain and make adjustments to the app as needed.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Casey Magouirk
Co-Founder, Money Hungry App

AppZoro developed a user-friendly, engaging app in an impressively short timeframe. Responsive and timeline-driven, their team is readily available to iterate as needed. In addition to their development expertise, their ability to cater to client needs sets them apart.

My business partner and I run a gaming app that allows users to earn cash value rewards by watching ads.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppZoro?

We needed help building an Android app that rewarded users for watching ads as they played mini games within the platform.

AppZoro developed and designed an app, based on sketches and ideas we provided, iterating on the design many times as requested. Features include Facebook signup, a variety of mini games, and tickets that can be earned by watching ads and used to enter sweepstakes or tournaments.

I mostly worked with Sam (Founder, AppZoro).

How did you come to work with AppZoro?

We were looking for an established, reasonably priced vendor capable of completing the work as fast as possible. With little luck in Chattanooga, Tenn., we expanded our search and eventually found AppZoro in Atlanta, Ga., where we went to meet with their team. We liked how they operated and that they could do the work quickly.

We've invested $25,000, which included revisions and maintenance for an extended period.

We started working with them in November 2017 and they finished the app in January 2018.

Although we haven't promoted the app yet, we're very happy with it thus far; every aspect turned out how we had envisioned. Users find it easy to use, observing minimal bugs or issues. Despite the many cash apps on the market, AppZoro's efforts helped ours stand out. Their team never questioned our vision and was supportive throughout the process.

How did AppZoro perform from a project management standpoint?

Sam and his team of developers were easy to get ahold of and responsive to any of my calls, texts, or messages in WhatsApp. Despite the many changes I requested from their team, they were very understanding and helped me learn a lot along the way. We had one coding issue come up, but their team was able to fix it within an hour.

Their team was easy to work with and able to deliver the product faster than any other developer we could find. Throughout the process, I felt as if they were on my time schedule and that my project was a top priority for their team.

No. They delivered on their promises.

They're great to work with. Just give Sam a call and talk through your ideas, because he's incredibly intelligent and talented when it comes to mobile app and web development.

I'm happy with all the work they did.

Development of Baby Sitting Payment App

"AppZoro was good at keeping me updated and rolling out new builds as needed."

May - July 2017

AppZoro developed a babysitting payment app for iOS. They initially built a Paypal-interfacing API, but built in a redirect to a Paypal and Venmo instead to avoid user fees.

Josh Chamberlain
Founder, Sitter-Sanity

The app is simple to use, connects easily to payment options, and received positive beta feedback. The team provided great service through tight communication and timely software implementation. While testing could be more thorough, they delivered a high-quality product at a competitive price.

I’m the owner of a small business that’s developing a babysitting payment app. It provides parents with a payment calculator, so that they no longer have to write checks or go to the ATM on their way home.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppZoro?

My wife is a designer, and we came up with the plan for this app 7–8 months ago. We had a design, a business plan for what we wanted to achieve, and a set of requirements, but we needed someone to build the app itself.

After we signed a contract and made a down payment, AppZoro got started. We worked with them on refining our requirements and developing our app. We started with an MVP, focusing only on iOS. I provided a set of flows and a design mockup.

For the calculator, we wanted a start date and time with the ability to scroll up and down on hours and minutes, on the standard Apple time clock model. We wanted a button that entered the current time, eliminating the need to select the start and end times manually.

We also needed an API to interface directly with PayPal, which came into play after calculating a total based on an hourly rate and a tip. The original method we tried to implement was person-to-person transfers, with no charges from PayPal, but PayPal was not amenable to that model. We ended up including a button in the app that would take users to either Venmo or PayPal standard logins.

AppZoro implemented and tested the API successfully, but it’s not currently in use because we didn’t want to have to charge a transaction fee. The code is still a part of the build.

Most of our interactions were with Marianna [Velozo, Account Executive]. We kept her abreast of any updates and issues.

How did you come to work with AppZoro?

I posted to my LinkedIn network, and AppZoro got in touch with me. They work within a tech incubator in Atlanta, and I went to meet them. We had to use one of AppZoro’s apps to get into the incubator location itself, which was interesting to see.

I had a good conversation with the team; they had the technology and know-how, and they could work around the clock with people in both in Atlanta and India. If I needed to get in touch with anyone locally, I had this option as well.

The original quote was $10,000.

We started working with AppZoro in May 2017. They delivered the app in July.

The app itself is great. The feedback we’ve gotten from beta users has been positive. It’s a relatively simple calculator, and it’s easy to access both Venmo and PayPal.

It’s been a fairly slow process getting people on board. Our main issue is getting it to the right set of parents—networkers who would talk about it—or to the right set of high school students.

How did AppZoro perform from a project management standpoint?

After our initial meeting going over our requirements and their team’s suggestions and ideas, I received mockups and early releases once a week. I then reviewed them in terms of functionality and design. We would request changes and give feedback for the following week’s release.

We also used a Google Sheets spreadsheet for the task.

The communication has been good. I have an Agile software development and project management background. Keeping tight lines of communication is always important, as well as rapidly updating and deploying software. AppZoro was good at keeping me updated and rolling out new builds as needed.

They could spend more time on the testing side. Many times, I found small bugs that they should’ve found.

They were competitive from a price perspective.
    We got great service, quick turnarounds, lots of communication, and good quality.

iOS & Android Apps for Loan Origination System

"In addition to superb communication, they built a very smooth app with intuitive navigation and a clean interface."

Aug. - Oct. 2017

AppZoro created an intuitive Android/iOS app to enable digital loan applications. The platform reliably collects sensitive information securely.

Thad Joseph
CEO, Turns Financing

With exceptional communication and several suggestions to improve functionality, they delivered a final product that exceeded initial expectations. Concerns about security were addressed comprehensively.

I am the chief executive officer at Turns Financing Services, which offers consumer financing services for loans to homeowners looking to purchase home improvement projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppZoro?

We were looking to create a mobile app that allowed customers to originate and close loans from any mobile device or tablet.

AppZoro managed the process of creating the app for Android and iOS. We started off by discussing the user requirements with reference to our budget. The app’s functionality needed to support the loan application process, which entails login, personal info collection, real-time address verification, submission to lenders via an API, and loan confirmation upon e-signature. Several of the menu options were installed as WebViews, which allowed us to send updated URLs for faster changes later on.

The app can also automatically pull personal data by scanning a driver’s license. The sensitivity of the information we were collecting required a diligent approach to security and AppZoro was reliably open to answering any related questions from the lenders. We'll also be working with them to integrate a few more lenders and add GPS location capabilities to expedite the application process.

I was assigned a single point of contact, a project manager, who was very knowledgeable and understood what we were trying to address.

How did you come to work with AppZoro?

We found them through the Atlanta Tech Village. We've been a member there for about four years and used the community chat feature to find a company that could address our needs. AppZoro was highly recommended by others in the group, so we decided to go with them. They also created the app for Atlanta Tech Village, a great app that we used regularly prior to working with them.

We spent just over $10,000.

We started in August 2017, and we’re going live with the app this week. We will continue to work with them over the next few weeks on additional features, so the project is ongoing.

Since we have yet to release the app, we haven’t gathered that data yet.

How did AppZoro perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication was very effective from the start, partially due to the fact that we were working in the same building. I never felt uncomfortable about where we were in the process. They made several recommendations to improve the app's efficacy over the course of the project, which spoke to their overall grasp on what we were trying to do.

In addition to superb communication, they built a very smooth app with intuitive navigation and a clean interface. They submitted the final product at a fair price point after only 3-4 changes to their initial delivery, which was excellent.

If anything, it would have been great to have developed the Android and iOS versions together. There were benefits to developing them separately, but in terms of speed to market, we lost some time in the process. However, getting it done right was the priority, and they did a great job.

Their availability was excellent.
    I feel like we got incredible value. Their bid was better than a company we had been using that wasn't local.
    Excellent quality.

App Development for Coworking Space Management

"The fact that the team is small helps them respond quickly."

June - Oct. 2017

AppZoro built apps for Android and then iOS to enable secure access and payment management for a coworking space.

El Paso, Texas
Robert Herrera
Founder, Cowork Oasis

The project was partially delayed by both sides, but the final product works with minimal errors. AppZoro is sufficiently affordable and though the project is complete, they are still involved for minor bug fixes with the API integration.

Cowork Oasis is a co-working space in El Paso, Texas. Our focus is on building a tech-based entrepreneurial ecosystem that is not present in the area. I’m the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppZoro?

I looked at the app they had built for Atlanta Tech Village, and I wanted us to have something in a similar setting for the long term. I also wanted to implement the Kisi door management system, which I had already been using since the onset.

The initial proposal was a list of what they'd already done with the Atlanta Tech Village app and then deciding which features I wanted to customize. They started with the Android version because our market has more of those users. They were easily able to then shift it over to iOS, which had a much shorter timeline for completion.

I also had them integrate Kisi into the app. It’s an important part for everybody who attends the cowork space, as they must have their phone to open the door. They also integrated Stripe for conference room payments for non-members to pay directly through the app.

There were two main contacts. One was Sam [Agarwal, Founder], and the other was Marianna [Velozo], who acted as project manager. I met both in Atlanta when the project started. The other team members were remote, and I didn’t have contact with them.

How did you come to work with AppZoro?

AppZoro contacted me first because I was utilizing a similar invoice management system to what they use at Atlanta Tech Village. They offered to build a customized solution since we were already integrated with Cobot, a coworking space software. Their target was finding similar spaces that were using Cobot as their management system, which I believe is how they found us. I went with them because of how they'd designed the Atlanta Tech Village app. The UI looked simple and easy enough that I wanted to apply that to ours.

About $13,850.

We worked together from June 2017 until October 2017.

The app is exclusively for our members of the community, and I like the simple UI that was used. I’ve had some people provide me with direct feedback, so I’m aware of issues with the Kisi management system. The main goal of the app is to make sure people are using it for entry into the building.

How did AppZoro perform from a project management standpoint?

The main form of communication we used was WhatsApp, though we used email sometimes.

I liked the attention to service. They were always able to address any bugs immediately, and there was no ignorance or defensiveness over any mistakes or issues that came up. The fact that the team is small helps them respond quickly.

The project timeline was longer than expected. It was partly due to me not always being available to respond, but there would be times it would take longer to hear back from them. The initial estimate was 6–8 weeks for the completion of the project; we ended up at 13–14 weeks. There was also a lot of bug fixing that delayed the project. The API with Kisi is still something they’re trying to figure out to avoid crashes.

There were many test bookings on the calendar for Cobot to test the Stripe integration and the email aliases, which became a bit of a burden on my end because I kept getting email confirmations for each of those tests. At the same time, they ended up erasing some real bookings I had made directly. There’s still some miscommunication with that.

The initial timeline was not met.
    The price we paid for it enabled us to either hire them for changes or find a different developer.
    I sometimes expected the responses to be more attentive than reactive.
    I have no issue telling people to use them.

iOS Development of Tech Community App

"They do great work with integrity."

Nov. 2016 - Mar. 2017

AppZoro built an iOS app version of an existing WordPress website, enabling a community to share a mobile calendar, participate in forums, and promote their group.

Karen Houghton
Director, Atlanta Tech Village

The founder's commitment to the project, including his proactive and consistent communications contributed to a successful engagement. AppZoro proved to be trustworthy and resolved any issues quickly.

I'm the director of Atlanta Tech Village. We are the fourth largest tech hub in America. Our goal is to support startups as they look to grow and scale by providing faster connections between talent, ideas, and capital.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppZoro?

We have a WordPress-based member portal and dashboard that gives our members access to benefits, a forum, a booking calendar, and all sorts of great amenities. Our goal was to make that even more mobile friendly. For instance, if a member is walking around our 103,000 square foot building, they can just pull out their phone, without worrying about their laptop, to engage our community with more ease and efficiency.

How did you come to work with AppZoro?

Their founder, Sam Agarwal, is actually a member of Atlanta Tech Village. I like to work with people that I trust. I knew Sam and trusted that he would create a great product. We had a really positive first few meetings which really made me feel like he was more than capable of doing what we needed and that he would be able to follow through on the timeline as requested.

Our app is a little more complex than we originally imagined because we have a public facing side as well as a member facing side. On the public facing side, anyone can access the app, see what events are occurring, how to become a member, and all sorts of information about the Village, what's happening, and how they can get involved.

We also have our member dashboard, so members can log in and access our backend which includes our community forum, our booking calendar for utilizing our various spaces, and other amenities that are only available to members. So, we ended up creating two apps in one.

Currently, we just have an iOS version. The app integrates with our existing WordPress site as well as Cobot, the management software for co-working spaces.

We worked with another member of the Village, who does a lot of our design work, to create the wireframes. We worked with him on the wireframes and then he went to AppZoro with the frames and the layout and said, "This is what we want created." Then, AppZoro created what we asked for.

I mostly interact with Sam and with Marianna [Velozo, Account Executive].

It was about $15,000.

We started building the app around November of last year and the first version was launched in March.

I don’t have an update on the number of downloads or active users in front of me currently, but in terms of reach, we have 300 companies at Atlanta Tech Village and around 1,100 members.

How did AppZoro perform from a project management standpoint?

Ah! Project management is one of the best things about them. Sam is highly communicative and very responsive. Sam is super responsive whenever we've had even just a little, routine bug here or there for WordPress integrations or other features of the app. Issues are always resolved very quickly.

They excel at communication. Their word is their word, so if Sam says, “I'll take care of something,” he will do it. Also, they were very thorough in terms of testing and finding kinks before we launched.

They’re great in terms of development, but at least for our project, we were very hands on with the wireframing process. I don’t know whether that is something they offer or we just already had our design resource for the job working on other projects for us. I don’t have any criticisms about anything we asked them to do.

What recommendations would you have for someone considering hiring AppZoro?

I would highly recommend AppZoro. They do great work with integrity. They met our timelines and our budget.

They were very responsive.
    They were very thorough and detail oriented.
    It’s easy for me to give them a high rating.

Development of Project Management Tool

"They aren't money hungry or greedy, they definitely put their customers first."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

AppZoro is building a team project management tool and team chat app. File sharing and other collaboration tools are included in the growing feature set.

Co-Founder, Chat Software Startup

Deliverables match expected outcomes very well despite the product's evolving development roadmap. Change orders have been handled smoothly and without additional burden. Ultimately, proper communication has ensured a strong partnership.

I'm the co-founder of Vimbel Inc. We are building a platform to manage project teams.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppZoro?

Initially, we needed help with development. My co-founder and I are non-technical, and we had had trouble with freelance engineers coming in and not delivering what we asked for. Even when we paid upfront, they did not deliver what we asked. We focus on providing productivity software to enterprises that make an impact in the workplace in the form of collaboration and communication, task management, and project management. The platform is multi-faceted, enabling multi-tasking.

We also have a communications feature. This feature allows teams to collaborate with communication and share files of any type, for instance PDFs, .word or .xls files. Each team member is able to edit shared files or submit different files.

How did you come to work with AppZoro?

We were referred to AppZoro through Atlanta Tech Village. I met with Sam [Agarwal], the CEO, and described exactly what we wanted, how we want it delivered, and the time frame. Within the first few minutes of that conversation, he agreed that he could get things done to meet the deadlines that we had as well as deliver a satisfactory product.

They have been responsible for any thing code or technology related in the development of the platform. They've been managing our servers and databases which we run through AWS. We're still in development so we're planning some changes with our integrations and adding third-party services. It will be a challenge, but I have no doubt that they can knock it out.

We started working with them in March 2017.

So far, we've spent about $10,000.

Our platform has only a private beta release as we speak. From the beta, we've been able to identify and fix a few bugs. There hasn't been any negative feedback on the product.

How did AppZoro perform from a project management standpoint?

I don't have anything bad to say about them in regards to communication.We communicate on the platform we're building but we mostly either go through email or WhatsApp.

If I could refer them to someone, I definitely would. Sam has great leadership and gets done what his customers ask for.

There have been a few things that we wanted to be changed on the platform even after we had signed off on the deliverable and he had no problem talking to the engineers and having his team go back and make the changes. It didn't matter whether the changes were large or small, they got it done without complaint.

I've worked with similar teams in the past, but AppZoro committed themselves and actually accomplished what we wanted. Communication and delivery both come to mind. One plays into the other. Their communication made it so that they delivered specifically what we asked for.

In my prior experience, it's been hard to find a team that was able to not just communicate with me but deliver specifically what I asked for and not complain or ask for more money. They aren't money hungry or greedy, they definitely put their customers first.

They were willing to work with our budget.
    Definitely worthy of a five.

Android Development of a Vehicle History & Community App

"AppZoro made each project feel like it was their baby, and they seemed to care about nothing else."

Feb. - Mar. 2017

AppZoro reconstructed a relatively complicated iOS app that crowd sources vehicle histories in Android form.

Ed Bolian
Founder, VINWiki

The app was delivered ahead of the client's expected timeline and from the onset supported high usage levels with the same 99.9% up-time as the previously developed iOS counterpart. Thorough communication contributed to the project's success.

VINwiki is a social vehicle-history reporting platform, working as a kind of crowdsourced version of Carfax. We allow users and stakeholders to add to the historical timeline of any car, based on its vehicle identification number or license plate.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppZoro?

We began with an iOS-only MVP using an in-house developer and we were looking for someone to take that code and translate it into something that could be used on Android. We didn’t have this expertise internally.

AppZoro didn’t provide any feature enhancements, but it was also not exactly a port-over. We have a complicated application with many different data inputs and outputs on the backend. The initial application had been written entirely in Swift, which is native to iOS. The app had to be pretty much entirely rewritten, with all its end-points primed up. As can be expected, the biggest issue with Android development was device compatibility across multiple manufacturers. AppZoro dealt with this well, and all the feedback we gave was immediately taken into account.

How did you come to work with AppZoro?

I met Sam Agarwal, their founder, at the Atlanta Tech Village, where their office is, and he mentioned what AppZoro did. I asked for a quote, and it was very reasonable. We decided to proceed.

How much have you invested with AppZoro?

The cost of their work was around $10,000.

We started working with AppZoro in January or February 2017. They said that it would take 45 days, which I found optimistic. The project took 60 days to complete, which was still better than any of our expectations, and much quicker than it needed to be. We plan to work with AppZoro on future enhancements.

We have marketed the app, and it’s been great. The uptime of the app has been perfect, on par with the iOS version, at around 99.9%. Even when AppZoro was developing it early in our launch, there was a high amount of usage, so it was good to see them succeed quickly.

How did AppZoro perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very communicative, and always available. The team worked quickly, and communicated issues they were having. They did everything we could ask for. We mostly worked with Sam, but there was another person involved, the Android developer, who was very communicative as well. We used Slack for communication.

What did you find most impressive about AppZoro?

AppZoro approached our project in a hands-on manner, when most businesses in their space would approach us as just another project out of hundreds. AppZoro made each project feel like it was their baby, and they seemed to care about nothing else during the process of development.

Are there any areas AppZoro could improve?

They could probably improve their own business by making the breadth of what they’re capable of doing clearer. There was nothing that we asked for, which they had any issues with. AppZoro dealt with any concerns we may have had in this regard handily. I have no issues at all.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with AppZoro?

I would recommend not holding anything back. AppZoro can handle it all.

Overall Score They did everything we wanted them to do.
    Their estimate was much quicker than I expected it to be, and they performed well-within any time parameters we demanded.
    It was by far the most aggressive quote we got, and the result did not reflect that in the slightest.
    AppZoro determined what we wanted based on very little feedback, and generally achieved it on the first try.

Gold