How did you select this vendor?
We received several proposals for the project from a variety of providers around the world. Although there were more economical options, there were a few compelling reasons why we chose to work with Appycodes.
First of all, their proposal was the most complete from the outset, demonstrating their thorough understanding of our requirements as well as their experience with similar platforms and projects. Second, our subsequent conversations with them confirmed their depth of knowledge and ability to communicate clearly and effectively. Finally, we had received positive recommendations from a few business partners.
Describe the project and the services they provided in detail.
The project consisted of several parts:
1) Audit, reorganize, and upgrade three WordPress blogs and plug-ins on staging.
2) Establish and customize a popular block-builder theme based on template designs provided by our in-house design team.
3) Develop functionality for CTA placements and email capture, as well as connection and testing with different hooks as part of our marketing automation and lead nurturing systems.
4) Establish WordPress-based forums with custom theme development based on designs as well as detailed briefs for custom-coded design elements and UX functionality.
5) Develop a single-account login across all of our WordPress installations, including account sync, to ensure users could remain logged in wherever they are.
6) Develop a maintenance schedule and regular smoke tests for ongoing updates and security policy enforcement.
What was the team composition?
The team consisted of a project coordinator, a lead developer, and several developers with specific skill sets.