Cost-effective app marketing and branding

Apptuitive is an organic app marketing and branding agency. We believe you should be acquiring and retaining users for free before you start paying for them.

Our mission is to cost-effectively assist startup founders in building and marketing their apps. More than four million apps exist, so it’s hard to stand out no matter how disruptive or valuable you think your app is. Apptuitive lies at the intersection of apps, marketing, psychology, and common-sense business so it’s our job to ensure your best chance of success.

2018
Apptuitive
201 Montgomery Street
Jersey City, NJ 07302

Baloota Applications, James Stanfield Company, Merlin Jobs

Consulting for app development

"They truly cared about our project's success and treated it as if it were their own."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

In preparation for launch in the App Store, Apptuitive provided in-depth consultation for an iOS food app, specifically identifying appropriate keywords and descriptions.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah
Drew Dunn
Co-founder, Tasty Traveler

The app now ranks in the top ten for a range of selected keywords. Striving to foster a personal relationship, Apptuitive’s small but dedicated team provided focused, attentive customer service that included easy, responsive, and accessible communication and impressive industry expertise.

I am one of the creators of Tasty Traveler, an IOS app that posts recipes from all over the world for people to try.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apptuitive?

We hired them help with everything on our app, from consulting to identifying the right keywords for the App Store.

Our goals are still ongoing, but we basically wanted to have the best keywords at launch with daily continued growth.

We found them online.

Releasing an app requires the app creator to select the correct descriptions and keywords from the App Store. We had no idea how to do this, but Apptuitive was extremely helpful and guided us through the entire process.

We primarily communicated with the CEO.

We currently rank in the top ten for many of the keywords they identified. They have been with us from start to finish and we would not be where we are without them.

The workflow was better than I could have imagined. They provided us with their contact information and were always willing and able to answer questions, respond to texts or calls, or just speak with us, day or night.

I was impressed with their communication and their thoughtful attitude, so much so that the CEO and I have become friends. They truly cared about our project's success and treated it as if it were their own app.

No. They were great and I wish I had more projects they could work on for us. They were beyond helpful and we could not be more pleased. Not only will I continue to use them in the future, but I will also give them contacts for others in my industry who need their help.

Overall Score They truly deserve a 5; the entire experience was great.
    Although we did not schedule much, they were always willing to help or talk at a moment's notice.
    I appreciated the fixed price, which was very good for what they delivered.
    They did everything they said they were going to do.
    What I love most about the friendship we built is that I am 100% willing to refer them.