Cost-Effective App Marketing & ASO

BRONZE VERIFIED

We partner with rising brands to ensure their best chance of succeeding in the app stores. 70% of app downloads come directly from organic search, meaning app store optimization needs to be the start of kicking off any marketing strategy.

We pride ourselves in demystifying ASO. We know ASO is confusing, so we do our best to lay things out in plain English. Everything is completely transparent, meaning no "proprietary software", fees that don't make sense, or empty promises.

We also understand the importance of your brand. We immerse ourselves with your industry before we even begin work on any project.

2018
Jersey City, NJ
  • 201 Montgomery Street
    Jersey City, NJ 07302

Becton & Dickinson, Lightricks, Merlin Jobs, SHOCK

Caribu App Store Optimization Image

Caribu App Store Optimization

High-level overview of the app store optimization work done for Caribu, a family video messaging app available on the App Store & Google Play Store. Featured on: Time Magazine's Best Invention, Forbes, The New York Times, INC. Magazine, and more.

Balance App Store Optimization Image

Balance App Store Optimization

High-level overview of the app store optimization work done for Balance, a digital well-being app available on the App Store & Google Play Store.

SHOCK App Store Optimization Image

SHOCK App Store Optimization

High-level overview of the app store optimization work done for SHOCK: Training, a top woman's workout app available on the App Store. Featured on: Harper's Bazaar, Tom's Guide, CBS, and App of the Day pending.

Daily Haloha App Store Optimization Image

Daily Haloha App Store Optimization

High-level overview of the app store optimization work done for Daily Haloha, a self-reflection app on the App Store & Google Play Store.

Mobile App Launch Consultation for Video Tech Company

"Apptuitive provided an overview of their methodologies, tools, and workflow."

Oct. 2020

Apptuitive provided digital strategy for a video technology software company's mobile launch. The app will be launched on both iOS and Android platforms.

Philippines
John Howe-Marshall
CMO, SplitmediaLabs

Apptuitive was able to provide great outputs for the client and they were able to implement them during the pre-release phase. The team managed to utilize the client's existing workflow. They were transparent throughout the project.

I am the Chief Marketing Officer for a video technology software company based out of Hong Kong and the Philippines that make B2C SAAS fo live streaming content.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apptuitive?

We had an upcoming Mobile App launch on iOS and Android and wanted to consult an experienced outsider to help guide us in the lead up to launch

To ensure we received a full audit of our upcoming launch including feedback on creatives, copy, keyword targeting, and app title from a proven expert in the field.

How did you select Apptuitive?

We found apptuitive via upwork, though ultimately it was the service's portfolio of previous clients, case studies, and positioning of their front-facing founder that ultimately drove us to choose them over the competition.

After the initial client brief was defined a kick-off call took place where we specced out the deliverables and timelines as well as set up channels with key stakeholders within the company. Ultimately final deliverables would encompass full reports per platform outlining suggested strategies followed by a debrief call.

End to end service was handled by Apptuitive's principal founder Carissa Lintao, and our company's in-house marketing team.

Ultimately we were very happy to receive these insights prior to launch so that we had an opportunity to implement learnings in the pre-release phase. In addition, Apptuitive's insight also helped quell any concerns as well as provide a great bootcamp in essentials for when launching on mobile store platforms.

Apptuitive were very open to utilizing our pre-existing workflows, much of the coordination took place via a shared slack channel with frequent input and collaboration.

Ultimately the aspect I was most impressed with was their transparency and lack of pretension. It is all too frequent for agencies to keep many of their processes and workflows obfuscated as a means of protecting "trade secrets". In comparison, however, Apptuitive provided an overview of their methodologies, tools, and workflow which provided a great primer for our marketing team.

Apptuitive were outstanding partners i would wholeheartedly recommend to my peers.

Overall Score Outstanding and friendly service.
    5/5 good clear coordination and a turnaround of less than a week.
    Very reasonable.
    5/5 outstanding quality
    Would definitely recommend to a friend

App Store Optimization for Pizza Ordering Platform

"The speed at which Apptuitive was able to get into the project and get it done impressed us."

Aug. - Sept. 2020

Apptuitive provided app store optimization services for a pizza ordering platform. The team optimized the app's listing to improve its ranking.

Ratish Naroor
VP of Product, Slice Pizza App

The engagement helped the client rank for keywords that were previously unsuccessful, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Apptuitive establishes a smooth workflow through effective communication and project management. The team is hard-working and driven.

I am the VP of Product for Slicelife.com and we are a marketplace for local pizzerias in the US. We also build software for these pizza shops to be more digitally present on the internet.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apptuitive?

We hired AppTuitive for App Store optimization (ASO) so that we can drive more Slice app adoption in from app stores.

We wanted to see more pizza related keywords ranking for the Slice app.

How did you select Apptuitive?

AppTuitive was quick enough to identify opportunities that can help us reach the goal and make it better than our competitors.

They were asked to find opportunities and optimization targets on the app store to improvise rankings for Slice.

we were not sure but the slice team was mostly working with Carissa.

We were able to see rankings for new keywords that we were not ranking before.

It was very effective - AppTuitive was very quick in getting us replies and proposals.

Not really.

App Store Optimisation for Mental Health App

"They provided information and support above and beyond the scope of the project."

Sept. 2020

Apptuitive provided a digital marketing strategy for a mental health application. The team helped with the client's app optimization, especially in the iOS app store.

Louise Stevenson
Founder, WorryTree Limited

Apptuitive successfully provided digital marketing strategy and support. The client noted an increase in impressions and sales after ever since the engagement started. The team was prompt and responsive throughout the project. They were patient with the client's many questions.

I'm the Founder of a mental health app, WorryTree, which empowers people who suffer from anxiety and depression to build better habits and manage their worried and negative thoughts better.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apptuitive?

I recently hired Apptuitive to support me with App Store Optimisation specifically for our iOS app. This is an area that I have no experience of and so was looking for someone with expertise.

To ensure that our App Store listing was optimised to make sure that as many people as possible would see WorryTree within their searches.

How did you select Apptuitive?

I searched online for someone who was an App Store Optimisation expert. I actually came across some of Carissa's articles on Medium and I think Forbes, and when I delved more deeply I found that Carissa's values seemed a great match for WorryTree. Its important to me to work with people who are similarly trying to make a difference to the world.

Apptuitive did a thorough analysis of the WorryTree app store listing and key words within my industry and with competitors. They provided me with a thorough deck of information on where WorryTree sits amongst its competitors and provided me with a great deal of helpful information to make improvements to our current listing.

I've worked closely with Carissa Lintao, who has provided me with so much information and support and has been an incredibly helpful sounding board around other development elements of WorryTree too.

Whilst its incredibly early days in terms of implementation of Carissa's recommendations, impressions and sales in the last seven days have increased. It was easy to add the information that Carissa shared with me and everything was approved in review with Apple.

Time will tell how much of an impact the work will have on WorryTree, but I am already certain that we will see progression as a result of this.

Carissa was very prompt and responsive at all times and patient with the many questions asked. They provided information and support above and beyond the scope of the project and has been a great pleasure to work with.

Carissa's knowledge around optimisation was brilliant and she was more than willing to provide information and support above and beyond the project scope. Her values are very much aligned to mine with regards making a difference in the world and I would highly recommend anyone work with her in the future.

Not applicable.

Overall Score Excellent, thank you!
    Carissa exceeded deadlines.
    Seemed good value for money and straight forward pricing.
    Exceptional.
    Extremely.

ASO Campaign for FinTech Mobile App

"We were very happy to see how the founder is on the loop at this operational level."

Sept. 2020

Apptuitive provided digital strategy for a fintech mobile application company. The team created an ASO campaign to prepare the client's application before launching it to the market.

San Salvador
Alejandro Quintanilla
CEO & Founder, Teip

Thanks to Apptuitive's effort, the client managed to improve their ASO before launching their application. The team provided effective communication regardless of living in different regions. They were fast and insightful throughout the project.

I'm the CTO and Founder of Teip, a FinTech mobile app that facilitates people and SMEs the access to truly digital financial services in the vertical of payments and finance management.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apptuitive?

We were looking to develop an ASO campaign prior the launch of our app, and Apptuitive helped us to study the competitors strategies and adviced us on "what not to dos" and best practices.

Get a profesional analysis to develop our ASO campaign

How did you select Apptuitive?

Through a referrence from a digital marketing agency that we work with.

The first thing that they did was to get some data from our company's product. Then they explained us deep down of how app store optimization works, and how it would benefit our product You also said you have attempted your own ASO.

As our product wasn't on the market yet they focused quite heavily on picking apart our competitors to give us an idea on “what not to do.” This gave a better understanding of how to create a better ASO campaig.

I worked with the Director of Operations and the Founder.

It helped us a lot to have a professional base to build a better ASO for our launching.

Very effective, even though everything was remote and we were not in the same region.

I was very happy to see how the founder is on the loop at this operational level.

Not that I recall.

Seamless
    Fast and Insightful
    A lot, very professional advice in ASO for everyone out there trying to figure this out for their apps

App Dev & Digital Marketing Plan for Journalism & Comm Blog

"The whole process was so simple & they obviously cared about us and our goals."

June 2020

Apptuitive developed an app for a political journalism and communication blog. Aside from that, the team also prepared digital marketing strategies to ensure the app's visibility once it launches.

Luke Pawley
Founding Editor, FreshlySourced

Apptuitive's creation isn't out yet. However, everything is set for future activation. The client liked the way they handled each deliverable and how they were able to maintain great communication throughout the project. Customers can expect a team who genuinely cares for their desired end results.

I am the founding editor of FreshlySourced, a blog focused on political journalism and communication in the United Kingdom.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apptuitive?

We discussed various strategies to be in the best place possible for when I launch the app. Apptuitive put together a digital marketing strategy with well researched suggestions of keywords, a perfect app description, and a lot more.

Our reason to work with Apptuitive was to put ourselves in the best position we could through ASO & the deliverable really makes me feel like we will be in a great position when we launch.

How did you select Apptuitive?

Their glowing Clutch reviews were a big factor.

I set up a call with Apptuitive pretty swiftly after the first email contact. We discussed the project, my goals, and they were genuinely interested to learn about the industry and left the work in their hands.

I received the deliverable at the end within the promised timeframe, and it was everything and more that I could've imagined. An exceptional level of detail and research was put into the deliverable and I feel like we are in a brilliant position to launch soon!

I made initial contact through Apptuitive's email on the website & the only person I had contact with from start to finish was Carissa - who was exceptionally easy to work with.

No progress or success to detail yet as the app hasn't yet been finished, however, we are 100% ready to plug in the deliverable when we can.

The effectiveness was highly impressive. It really was a case of making contact, waiting for the finished article, and receiving it. Couldn't have been a smoother process!

The whole process was so simple & they obviously cared about us and our goals. Carissa's specialist knowledge was very impressive and she was dedicated to understanding the aims and objectives of our business.

There are no areas for improvement, not through my experience!

Overall Score Exemplary in all areas.
    Made me feel like their number one priority while working on my project.
    Definitely represented value for money.
    Even better than what I had in mind before contacting them.
    Would recommend them to anybody needing their services.

App Store Optimisation for Kids Story App

"The team is so knowledgeable and I couldn't be more grateful to them."

June - July 2020

Apptuitive provided app store optimization on behalf of an app development company. The team worked to improve the listing of a dental platform and a children's storybook platform.

Aman Birdi
CEO, Digiruu

The engagement helped the third-party clients met their goals of increasing downloads. Apptuitive produces a seamless workflow through regular communication and transparency. The team is hard-working, driven, and easy to work with.

I am the founder and CEO of Digiruu, an app development company based in London, UK. We create apps for startups and growth-stage businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apptuitive?

We hired Apptuitive actually for two projects, one for a dental company app and another for a children's storybook app.

The goals were to help the respective clients achieve high app store rankings through the use of keywords, optimised app descriptions and screenshots designed to convert "window shoppers" into downloads.

We selected this vendor because first and foremost, the founder is an incredibly talented invidiual who has done a Ted Talk, and has been featured by popular publications such as Forbes. We also recorded a podcast episode with her and she was very knowledgable. The website is extremely well presented and the results achieved for other clients have been amazing!

Carissa and her team were tasked with finding the best keywords for our clients' apps, writing the app store descriptions, and creating the screenshots to optimise downloads.

We mainly spoke with Carissa and her designer.

The founder of the app for the children's book has finally achieved her long-term goal of getting downloads for her app with no external marketing costs! She's getting regular downloads and subsequent profit-generating In-App Purchases, without spending huge amounts of cash on Facebook and Instagram ads. The process is ongoing but the download rates have been incredible. The Dental app is still yet to be released but we are optimistic of just as great results!

REALLY effective! Carissa knows what she's doing. She's organised and has the right processes in place to ensure everything goes as smooth as possible. Sticks to deadlines and promises - that is RARE to find. Trust me.

I found the most impressive part was dealing with Carissa directly. She doesn't just give work to someone else to do. She's actively involved herself, and she's so great to work with. The team is so knowledgeable and I couldn't be more grateful to them.

None.

App Store Optimization for Smartphone Review Company

"They really know their stuff and this came across in all of our communications."

Dec. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Apptuitive provided app store optimization services for a smartphone review company. The team worked to drive app downloads by revising it's listing.

Hong Kong, China
Alex MacGregor
Co-founder, Airon

Since the start of the engagement, the app has been downloaded 10,000 times. Apptuitive establishes a smooth workflow through effective communication. The team is skilled and knowledgeable.

My name is Alex, im the CEO and co-founder at Airon. The app offers smartphone reviews from some of the best tech creators. People can download and watch in full-screen/high-resolution and share opinion in the comments.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apptuitive?

Airon required help with our ASO (App Store Optimization). Specifically, we looked for the following:

• Drive app downloads
  • Optimize store listing
  • Use web app to drive traffic to app/vice-versa
  • Social media strategy (Facebook/Twitter)
  • Analyze metrics via Google Play/Analytics
  • Devise/develop ongoing marketing strategy

We were looking to upgrade out app store optimization in order to drive app downloads and overall awareness of our product.

Carissa was the best candidate in our job search using the Upwork platform.

Carissa helped us completely revise our App Store listing as well as providing consulting in order to push deeper.

Carissa and our team (two co-founders).

Since working with Carissa, our app has been downloaded over 10,000 times.

We communicated via email.

They really know their stuff and this came across in all of our communications.

We can work to improve our ASO through more downloads/reviews but our primary focus is making the app better and serving our community.

App Store Optimization for Musician Community

"I’ve never worked with an agency that was so on top of the ball and treated its clients like royalty."

June 2020

Apptuitive provided app store optimization services for a musician community. The team also provided graphic designs, wrote descriptions and subtitles, and selected target keywords.

Lahoe, Pakistan
Usman Javaid
Developer, Tribe

The app listings have helped draw in clients, exceeding the expectations of the internal team. Apptuitive delivers high-quality results according to a set budget and timeline. The team goes above and beyond to meet the needs of the client.

Tribe is a brand new community of eclectic individuals comprised of musicians, creatives, yoginis, and artistic people. I wear many hats: developer, creative director, and brand champion.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apptuitive?

App store optimization and graphic design

​Creating captivating app store pages to grab attention and convert.

Apptuitive’s focus on brand and working closely with our team made our process of finding a partner to work with non-existent. We reached out and practically started work in a flash. Both teams were on the same wavelength.

​The project entailed optimizing everything needed for the app store: keywords, titles, subtitles, descriptions, and graphics (icon & screenshots).

​Carissa (CEO), Jack (Operations), Aiden (Marketer), and Lidiya (Graphic designer)

A satisfied Tribe team! We got everything we needed and more. We have drop dead amazing listings and free advice on press and app store features. The team went above and beyond.

Simple and straight to the point. We were hardly involved aside from the initial email touch base.

Everything. The value they deliver in the time and price for what it’s worth is unbeatable. I’ve never worked with an agency that was so on top of the ball and treated its clients like royalty.

No, but I wish they could handle our app marketing from start to finish!

Overall Score Phenomenal. You won’t regret working with them.
    ​No problem
    A steal
    The best on the market
    Absolutely

App Store Optimization for Online Media Company

"I really appreciated Apptuitive's responsiveness and commitment to getting results for us."

November 2019

Apptuitive provided app store optimization services for an online media company. The team conducted competitor research, made suggestions for keywords and listing copy, and made changes to the app description.

Amy Giddon
Co-founder & CEO, Daily Haloha

The engagement led to an increase in product page visits and app downloads, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Apptuitive establishes clear and transparent communication to facilitate a smooth collaboration. The team is driven, attentive, and personable.

I am the Cofounder and CEO of a startup mobile app company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apptuitive?

I hired Apptuitive to develop an App Store Optimization strategy. With limited funding, we had created a plan in-house with the information and guidance we could find publicly available. I knew, however, that we could do better with professional guidance.

Our goal for the project was to become more organically discoverable in the app stores - both the Apple App store and the Google Play Store.

I had seen Apptuitive and Carissa mentioned in one of my online founder forums.

The project entailed Apptuitive doing a detailed assessment of our Apple App store presence and Google Play store presence, evaluating our performance, doing ASO related research on competitors and keywords, and recommending changes to our app descriptions and keywords to maximize our discoverability.

I worked directly with Carissa Lintao, CEO of Apptuitive

Our average product page visits and app downloads increased noticeably after I implemented Apptuitive's recommendations.

The workflow was excellent. Communication was also excellent. As a first-time app developer I had a lot of questions, some in scope and others out of scope, and Carissa gave clear and detailed explanations and helped me understand the app store ecosystem better.

She provided backup data for all of the recommendations, which was very helpful. She also took the time to understand my brand and business which made the recommendations even more effective.

I really appreciated Apptuitive's responsiveness and commitment to getting results for us. I felt like they cared about our business.

Nope! I would work with Apptuitive again.

App Store Optimization Services for Digital Mindfulness App

"I am impressed by how dedicated and hard-working they are, piled in with their knowledge in the market."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Apptuitive performs App Store Optimization (ASO) and keyword research, along with competitive research, to strengthen a product's performance on the App Store.

Appleton, Wisconsin
Dayne Rusch
CEO & Founder, Balance

Due to the vendor's efforts, the product's rank within the App Store has increased significantly. In addition, the team's keyword research has helped grow the app's digital presence organically. Apptuitive has maintained an effective workflow marked by excellent communication.

I am the CEO and founder of Balance. Balance is a mobile app that is strategically designed to help curb phone usage and increase digital mindfulness.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apptuitive?

We hired Apptuitive to do our ASO, keyword research along with some other optimization work.

Our goals were to find the highest searched keywords and include them within our app description to help us rank higher on the app store.

We found Apptuitive on Upwork and have heard of them before through other connections. Over the time we've worked with them, we've built a great relationship with them.

We used Apptuitive to basically conduct all of our App Store Optimization to help us become easier to find and rank higher on the search results. This was done through a combination of keyword research, competitive research and all else equal.

Carissa took the lead on the project and took care of us well.

Our App Store listing increased and grew organically from the keywords that Apptuitive was able to provide us.

The workflow was extremely effective because the communication was great, which is essential for us.

I am impressed by how dedicated and hard-working they are, piled in with their knowledge in the market and the work that they do. Very impressive.

At the moment, it's difficult to think of anything without nit-picking on little areas. They've done great work.

BRONZE VERIFIED