ideas to apps

Apptology Limited is the leading mobile app development company in London. We specialize in creating Android, iPhone, iPad and Cross-platform HTML5 Mobile app design and development.

We are unique in our service offering because we are the only company to offer a comprehensive suite of ReadyBuilt affordable solutions for the mobile applications industry for the SMB.

Our management team has entrepreneurs and industry pioneers from Silicon Valley and Fortune 500 companies working in mobile, interactive and new media technologies.

We have a team of nearly 100 developers who have created hundreds of applications for various companies around the world on ALL mobile platforms.

Headquarters

• The JAMA Network Challenge
  • Paskr On the Move
  • Be A Boss

Pup Smooch

Pup Smooch is a social media network for your dog. We allow you to share about your dog to the world. You can easily create individual profile for your dog including profile picture, breed, age and description of your dog's personality

VocabMagik - Vocabulary Builder

VocabMagik is a vocabulary app that helps you build vocabulary in a fun and efficient manner. With Over 1200 words you can improve your vocabulary for GRE, CAT, SAT, GMAT. We offer you customized courses for various competitive exams and unlimited tests from 3500 questions.

Be A Boss

Be A Boss is free to download and install and has no subscription fees. It gives you the power to summon what you want 24*7. You can send a request instantly right through the app. Once a request is accepted video chat and messaging become available.

LiveNutriFit

LiveNutriFit is an Integrative and Preventive Healthcare Organization, with main focus on Lifestyle Modification, Nutritions Optimization and Functional Fitness under strict evidence-based Medical Protocols.

iOrderFresh

Doorstep deliveries of fresh food and groceries are now only a tap away. Order fresh fruits, vegetables and much more from iOrderFresh app and get it delivered across Delhi and Gurgaon.

Wing Zone

Wing Zone has made your hopes and dreams comes true, it even easier to order their Flavor Fuze™ wings, tenders, and more. This is your opportunity to get hooked on unforgettable flavor! Place your order now.

211 Info

211info app guides you to resources located near you, whether it be for temporary housing, food pantries, foster youth resources, legal assistance, suicide prevention, parenting programs and much more.

Palm Springs Modernism

Palm Springs Modern is mid-century architecture tours for phone it contains 80+ landmarks, embedded high quality video, photo and audio content. Intimate profiles of 12 leading architects, video access to interiors and exteriors of premier properties.

Dream Moods

With over 6000 dream symbols in DreamMoods, you can either browse or search through, save your key dream symbols to a calendar, dynamic journal entries, build a password protected dream, keep history log of it. Share your dream symbols with Twitter, Facebook, email and SMS.

Nepzy - Recharge, Flight, Hotel

We are Nepal’s First Utility Mobile Application, With Nepzy mobile app, you can do online recharge, ADSL internet, landline, Dish Home, Postpaid bills payments for operators NTC, NCELL, UTL, Dish Home in no time.

HOPE - Hold On Pain Ends

Hope is an application for all those people who are troubled, depressed and are going through a lot of pain and misery. Connect with other people and share your pain. If you feel no one understands you, we are here and will listen to your story and help you overcome your fear.

Paskr On the Move

Paskr On the Move, allows superintendent to communicate efficiently with Project Managers and to address scheduling conflicts in real time to keep your project moving forward naturally. Our App allow you to update, record, document and photograph issues as they are discovered.

The JAMA Network Challenge

JAMA Network Challenge is a fun, challenging way to hone your diagnostic and management skills using case reports and images from across The JAMA Network®. Test yourself against the clock and against your peers, and get the answers in real time as you work through each challenge, deciding what you would do next.

HPE Network Discovery

The HPE Network Discovery Tool provide small and midsize businesses with fast visibility of HPE Networking into the location, MAC address, name, contact, up-time and description of the discovered devices for ease of management.

Siemens Environmental Impact Calculator​

Siemens Environmental Impact Calculator to allow you to estimate your building’s baseline carbon footprint from purchased natural gas, electricity and heating oil. In addition, you can measure the impact of energy efficiency improvements from the length of the project term or from an annual basis.

App Design and Development for Fashion Company

"I felt that Apptology was dedicating their efforts to my project and were putting 120% into it."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Apptology transformed a business idea into a product with mobile app design and development. The app, available on iOS and soon on Android, allows users to connect based on location and specific filters.

Temi Faturoti
That Red Lipstick

In beta testing, future users appreciate the design and functionality of the app.100 users have signed up based on the designs and testing. Apptology has excelled in project management. They collaborate easily and are communicative about each stage of the work.

I’m the owner of That Red Lipstick. We provide makeup and beauty services to clients through an on-demand business model.

What challenge were you trying to address with Apptology Limited?

My priority was finding a company that understood my vision and could help me use their expertise to help me achieve that vision.

I only had an idea, and Apptology provided a package that included the designs and development. They built a mobile launched for iOS now, and it will be launching for Android soon. The first thing they had me do was to write down my ideas and apps that had a similar business model. We then refined the idea to come up with the final picture of how the app would look. They offered options and alternatives, which was helpful for me to make the final decisions.

The app is specifically for freelance makeup artists and hairstylists. Clients are matched to makeup artists and hairstylists based on the professional’s experience with the client’s skin tone and hair type. Clients are also matched to professionals within a five-mile radius, and they can choose their artist based on reviews and portfolio. They’re able to book, track, and pay for their artist via the app.

The number of team members from Apptology assigned to the work varied depending on the stage of the app development. I always have one main contact for each phase of the design and development.

How did you come to work with Apptology Limited?

I had emailed several app development companies, including Apptology. I had a conversation with Gary [CTO, Apptology Limited], and he was honest about whether he could implement my idea. He sent me a cost breakdown. I think that approach was quite professional, and it made me feel more reassured that he understood my vision and was able to carry it out.

How much have you invested with Apptology Limited?

The cost will be close to $20,000.

The project began in August of 2016, and the work is ongoing. We’re very close to launching it.

We recently completed the beta testing with different artists and clients. They really like the design and how it works. I’ve gotten quite positive feedback. I’ve already had 100 freelancers sign up, just from looking at the app and playing around with it.

How did Apptology Limited perform from a project management standpoint?

Apptology has been really good. I stayed very involved, and I was always trying to find out every aspect of what was happening. We’ve been working quite closely, and I think that made the project a lot smoother. It was easy to understand each stage of the project. We used Teamwork in our collaboration.

What did you find most impressive about Apptology Limited?

I felt that Apptology was dedicating their efforts to my project and were putting 120% into it. There were times when I didn’t receive as much communication, but they provided me with updates when asked. Gary is very approachable, and that makes it easy. If I had a problem, I would speak with him, and he looked into it. They have been, and still are, very involved in my project.

Are there any areas Apptology Limited could improve?

There was a period of downtime. There could have been more communication during that time, but they definitely stepped it up once I raised the issue, and it hasn’t happened again. For me, it was just a little blip in the communication, and it’s been 120% ever since.

Overall Score Regardless of the little blip in communication, Apptology has really helped me achieve my goals. In the beginning, I didn’t have a clear picture. Now I look at the app, and I’m quite proud of how far it’s come.
    We did miss one or two deadlines, but Apptology has tried to make up for the lost time.
    I feel that I’ve invested my money wisely.
    The app is quite difficult in the backend. Apptology designed and developed it with me to ensure it’s up to my standards.
    I’ve already referred Apptology Limited to one of my friends.

App Development for Modeling and Acting Company

"I think Apptology is a solid business."

2015 - Ongoing

Apptology developed an iOS talent scouting app. Their services included both design and development starting from scratch. They registered the app in the App Store and continue to provide maintenance.

Troy, Michigan
Anthony Toma
CEO, Nine9

The app has launched but is not yet public, and test users appreciate its speed. It flows well and is seamless. The team was great with deadlines, and working with the same team throughout the project generated a better end-product. Apptology understood the business side of the work.

I’m the CEO and founder of Nine9. We help models and actors get started in the industry, and we help casting directors and agencies find talent. We use proprietary software to bring the two together.

What challenge were you trying to address with Apptology?

We were looking to develop a talent scouting app. We wanted a mobile app to automate our scheduling process. We wanted to engage a company that could take us from concept to launch.

Apptology designed and developed an iOS app for us. Users can download our terms and tips for a scout for Nine9. The app gamifies the talent scouting industry. We were starting from scratch, and Apptology helped through the entire process. Apptology provided three or four resources for our project and walked us through the process step-by-step. Apptology took accountability for building, laying out, and launching the app, then they registered it in the Apple store.

How did you come to work with Apptology?

I found Apptology with a Google search. We considered other companies at the time, but they didn’t offer a full range of services like Apptology. We believed Apptology was best suited for us.

How much have you invested with Apptology?

We’ve invested $10,000–15,000 with Apptology.

We started working with Apptology about 18 months ago, and the work is ongoing. We still have a maintenance contract with them.

Apptology delivered and continues to deliver the services and resources for which we contracted them. The app has launched, but it’s not public yet.

It flows very well. It was very beneficial to work with the same company from start to finish. There’s no disconnect anywhere. Everyone involved in the testing was super impressed with the way it works and the speed.

How did Apptology perform from a project management standpoint?

Apptology's team was super. We had bi-weekly meetings. We loved the project management tool, but I can’t recall the name. They were great with deadlines. We caused a bottleneck at times, but we didn’t have to wait on Apptology.

What did you find most impressive about Apptology?

Apptology's pricing was impressive. They’re able to communicate clearly and concisely. Apptology was great on the technology side. Apptology also understood the business side of the project, which sets them apart from other tech firms.

Are there any areas Apptology could improve?

I can’t think of anything. I think Apptology is a solid business.

Apptology held us accountable and didn’t miss their deadlines. We had trouble keeping up with their deliverables.
    We shopped the project out, and no other firm came within half of Apptology's cost.

Web App Development and Design for Pain Management Company

"Apptology is reliable and efficient, and I think our communication has been good throughout the project."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Apptology is designing and developing a web app that transfers offline and complex healthcare processes into an online process that flows well for the end user. The app integrates animations and video chats.

Essex, UK
Stephen Ward
Director and Co-Founder, MyPain Limited

The web app will soon be moving into testing, and feedback from early users has been positive about its functionality, look, and design. Apptology has kept to the agreed upon timelines and has been transparent about their challenges. The team is solution oriented when bugs come up.

I’m the director and co-founder of a healthcare organization that has developed web apps for the management of patients who have chronic pain. We were founded three years ago in September, so we’re still fairly new.

What challenge were you trying to address with Apptology?

The challenge we were trying to address with Apptology was trying to take something that is traditionally complex and delivered offline and put it online. We wanted to make it easy, accessible, and logical, and to do that it needed to flow well for the end user. We put forward quite a few challenges for them. We were seeking help with the design of the web app and eventually developing and testing it. We don't have any development capacities within our company, so we had to seek outside help for this project.

Apptology was responsible for the full design and development of the web app. We had a key document in which we explained what we needed the app to do, and Apptology used that to produce the wireframes for us.

We have a very collaborative relationship. We have quite a lot of involvement in terms of deciding how things are progressing, and we give feedback on the design. We also asked them to integrate an animation into the app that allows the patient to increase their understanding of their chronic pain condition. We also integrated the ability for clinicians to have online consultations via video chat and messaging.

How did you come to work with Apptology?

Apptology was recommended to us by a colleague. We approached them and spoke to them about what we were looking to achieve and whether or not they felt they could deliver that for us. We did look at other companies, but Apptology seemed to be the preferred partner for us, particularly because their quote for the work was very competitive.

How much have you invested with Apptology?

We have invested around £20,000 [approx. US$24,400] so far.

We started discussing the project in a crude form about two years ago. Work on the main app has taken place over the last six months, and the work is ongoing. The app is due to be complete at the end of this month, and then we go into testing. They’re coding the last few modules now.

We’ve shown the app to colleagues and potential customers, and they have been impressed with its functionality, look, and design. We have one patient testing it at the moment, and her feedback has been positive in terms of her ability to navigate around the app and work through the different modules. The little interaction that patients have had so far with the app has been quite positive.

How did Apptology perform from a project management standpoint?

I think about seven people are assigned to our project, but the number of people has fluctuated throughout the project. This depends on how much pressure we exert in getting certain sprints completed.

We’ve never had problems from a project management point of view. Apptology has always kept to the agreed timelines. When things have run over, they’ve been transparent about how much longer they would need without charging any additional fees. Our communication frequency has depended on the phase of the project. A lot of coding has been going on recently, so we’ve been communicating almost daily about minor corrections and different elements of the code. We use Atlassian to collaborate with them.

There have been a few bugs along the way, such as problems with plug-ins, but they weren’t Apptology’s fault. Apptology has been good in terms of trying to find a solution. Whenever something has cropped up, they have always been able to resolve it.

Are there any areas Apptology could improve?

I don't think so. We’ve been very happy with them, and I wouldn't criticize them on anything.

They’ve met all of our requirements, timelines, and demands.
    They’re a great value for the money, and very cost effective.
    We haven't had any problems with Apptology on deliverables or in the quality of design.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Web Development for Legal Services Provider

"My goal was that if my mom couldn't use the website, then it’s not good enough, and Apptology helped us create that."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Apptology developed a web application facilitating user connection with lawyers. Functionalities include contacting, filtered search, and Google maps integration. They also connected the client with a UX designer.

London, UK
Director, Lawyerup.org.uk

The web app is easy to use and has received positive feedback from lawyers who have contributed. The Apptology team was willing to work around the clock for the project's completion, and their development skills are ahead of the game.

I’m the director of a company called SG Bonds Ltd., which is the trading name of our online website, www.lawyerup.org.uk. The website allows users to search for and contact lawyers quickly via phone, email, and video calls and schedule meetings with them.

What challenge were you trying to address with Apptology?

Initially, I was looking for a way to compare UK lawyers in a fast and effective way on a web-based platform. Apptology helped me to refine the functions that we needed to make it more user-friendly and more up to date. As we got to know Apptology, the purpose of the product evolved. The purpose at the beginning was just to locate and compare, and the purpose now is to locate and contact lawyers.

Apptology did the development of the website because we don't have any developers or designers in-house. I had my own designs for the website, and Apptology put me in touch with a UX designer to refine and improve upon my original ideas.

The core features of the website are the contact features, the filtered search capability, and the integration of Google Maps.

We worked with a team with of roughly 12 people, but I was mainly in contact with Apptology’s directors.

How did you come to work with Apptology?

I found them through a Google search. I wanted to choose a business that had a great company website. The websites of many UK developers weren’t as eye-catching or as effective as Apptology’s website, and they didn't display correctly if I was looking at them on a mobile device. Apptology’s website was user-friendly and easy to navigate, and it allowed me to schedule a call back meeting right away. They also were better than anyone in the UK at reaching out and speaking with us; they were nicer to deal with and more helpful. I could see the effort from their side, and that’s why I decided I wanted to work with them.

How much have you invested with Apptology?

I think I've invested about £12,000 to £30,000 [approx. US$15,000 to $36,000] in the work so far.

We started working together in August 2016, and the work is ongoing.

We don't have any hard evidence to share yet because we’re due to launch next week. Nonetheless, we received positive feedback from the lawyers who we’ve shown it to and the lawyers who have created sections for the site, such as the terms and conditions and privacy policy. They love it, and they are saying the website is a great idea and that it’s easy to navigate. My goal was that if my mom couldn't use the website, then it’s not good enough, and Apptology helped us create that.

How did Apptology perform from a project management standpoint?

Apptology had a team of about 12 people, and they were fast and pretty good at meeting deadlines. They often worked around the clock, not just during office hours, and they would pick up items quickly from their company portal, which we also used to communicate. In the beginning, they provided feedback and guided the project. They would say, “There’s a more efficient way of doing this,” or “We can cut down the search and make it easier if we do it like this.”

What did you find most impressive about Apptology?

I think Apptology is more ahead of the game than other developers. They offer you the best, and their development skills are a lot better and cheaper than anywhere else.

Are there any areas Apptology could improve?

I think they need more English language writers for content.

They were almost always on deadline.
    They stuck to our budget, were flexible, and exceeded our expectations. They turned out to be a lot cheaper than anyone else.
    Apptology is great in that they will meet with you face-to-face right away, which a lot of companies won’t do. They said, “Let’s meet and discuss how we can help.”
    I’ve already recommended them.